Holly and Ray - Cuckold life Ch. 02

Story Info
Holly falls deeper into the rabbit hole of being a Hotwife.
3k words
4.53
33.6k
61

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly woke up the next day horny as fuck. Ray was at work again so she was all alone. She thought about masturbating but her pussy was so sore. Holly reached under the covers and touched her lady bits and winced. Yep, masturbation was out. She was just going to have to live with it. She crawled out of bed and lumbered her way into the bathroom. As she sat and took care of business, she closed her eyes and thought of Kyle's cock. His beautiful, huge, 10" black cock! She cupped each of her 36DD breasts and squeezed each nipple. Electric shock waves travelled down her body and ignited her pussy. Holly stopped, opened her eyes and thought, "Damn I need to be careful. I can't get turned on again."

Back in her bedroom Holly decided to hop online and do a little more research. She really needed to know intimate details about the Hotwife lifestyle. It had only been one time, but she thought she might really get into this. And Ray never said stop last night. He almost seemed to relish every bad thing she said about his tiny dick. It was odd to her but, if Ray enjoyed it, she wanted to provide it for him. Plus the added bonus seemed to be that she got great sex out of it. She read multiple articles about how cuckolds loved to be dominated, made to wear girly things. There were even such things as chastity cages that cucks yearned to be locked up in. Holly watched videos of how the Hotwife took charge and demanded things. Sveral other videos and articles later she glanced at the clock. Fuck time flies! She had been sitting there for three hours. She needed to stop just for time's sake, but also she found herself horny again. She picked up the phone and called Kyle.

"Hey sexy," said Kyle when he answered.

"Hey stud. What's up?"

"Not a whole lot. Just about to grab lunch."

"Shame. I'm fucking horny."

"I wouldn't have the time to fuck you the right way babe," Kyle sighed.

"I don't think I could take that anyways. You wrecked my pussy. It's too sore right now," Holly simply replied.

"Oh? Then what would cure horniness?"

"Well I was thinking I suck that monster snake you have in your pants."

"Doesn't sound like it would do anything for your condition, but if you're quick I could go for a blow job and still make it back to work in time."

"See you soon then," Holly said then hung up. She felt a pang of regret and decided to text Ray.

H: Called Kyle. Invited him over so I can blow him. You ok with that?

R: Fuck yes. You do you. Can you send me a pic though?

H: Absolutely my love. Thanks baby.

It wasn't long before Kyle arrived. The door wasn't even fully closed when Holly pulled him in close for a kiss. Their mouths opened and Holly pushed her tongue inside. She relished in the taste of his own tongue, their saliva mixed together. Her hand reached down Kyle's jeans and she felt that wonderful bulge which stiffened as her hand ran up and down the length. Kyle broke the kiss first and said, "Fuck babe. It's only been like 12 hours. You missed my cock already?"

Holly giggled like a schoolgirl. "You telling me you haven't missed my mouth on that gorgeous cock?"

"You're insatiable," Kyle countered as he walked to the recliner and shed his pants along the way. He dropped his boxers as he sat down. Holly felt instant heat spread through her pussy. She had to tell herself this was a blow job only. She moved in front of Kyle and knelt down on her knees. His cock was at full growth already. As much as she wanted to dive right in, she wanted even more to keep it fresh with him. Try new things. Holly started at the base of his cock with her tongue and licked upwards until she got to the head, then slowly circled the head of his cock with her tongue. One hand cupped his balls while she now licked downward. When she got to his balls again, she dropped lower and started to lick all over and around them, left to right. The other hand gripped the base of Kyle's cock and she stroked him, firm but slow, up and down, effectively giving him a hand job while her tongue worked wonders across and over his balls.

Holly enjoyed how rock hard Kyle's cock felt in her hand. She also knew they weren't gifted with a lot of time. She licked up to the head of his cock again, but this time closed her mouth over it before she made her way back down. She felt the resistance of her throat against his cock. When she got about 3/4 of the way down, she bobbed her head back up and started a steady pace of up and down. She purposely let her saliva spill out of her mouth which helped lube his shaft for her. She quickened her pace and Kyle moaned, excited at how sloppy wet this sounded.

Holly used her mouth like a pump on Kyle's cock, sucking hard up and down now. She reached behind her and grabbed her phone out of her jeans pocket and handed it up to Kyle. "Ummmffff. Ummmmffff!". He quite understood and grabbed it.

"Ray wants a picture of my cock in your mouth, huh?" he asked.

"Mmmmhmmmmm," as she continued to suck and bob.

Kyle thought he got a pretty good angle and snapped the pic. He could feel his balls tightening up. "Got it just in time babe. I'm gonna cum!"

Holly pulled her mouth off of Kyle's cock and said, "On my face baby. Cover my face."

Kyle groaned at that command and stood up to quickly position himself. He barely made it and gripped his cock as the first spurt of cum exploded out of him and hit Holly square on the chin, upwards over her nose. He stroked his cock while stream after stream flowed out of him and all over Holly's face, cheeks, nose, forhead, even a rope spurted into her hair. When the jets subsided, he grinned at her. "Nothing like a pretty woman covered in cum." He snapped another pic too. Holly wiped his cum towards her mouth as he found her text icon on the phone and sent the two pics.

Holly regretted doing that on a whim, and told Kyle as much. "I wasn't thinking. Now I can't kiss you before you go," she cried. She let him out as her phone binged.

R: FUCK THAT'S HOT!

Holly undressed and showered again to clean up. Although her pussy didn't get any action, she felt rather sated. She idly wondered why she'd never felt that way after she sucked Ray's dick. This only furthered her resolve to do something she had thought about earlier when she read those articles.

An hour later she found herself downtown as she entered an adult toy store. After she got used to the layout, Holly spotted what she wanted. Thre were several sizes of chastity cages, but she thought she knew the smallest would be the one. Item in hand she approached the cashier and laid the cage down.

She was a pretty little thing, maybe 20ish. Short blonde hair, nothing special really, a bit overweight, but Holly loved how that weight looked on her. She looked up at Holly and said, "That tiny, huh."

Shocked enough at the question, Holly couldn't stop her answer. "Uhhh. Yes he is."

"Is this all you need?"

"I think so."

The cashier smirked, "Let me ask you, is the cage his idea or yours?"

"He was the one who suggested it," Holly answered, stunned at how easily she talked about her husband's dick size to a stranger.

"Oh girl, you're gonna need much more than this then. His idea equals you are about to start enjoying your sex life again. Can I show you some things? See what you think?" she asked.

"Uhhhhh. Ok I guess," Holly replied.

The woman walked Holly over to the restraints and tossed her a pair of padded handcuffs. "Here take those." Then over to the whips and handed Holly a small crop. "That too." Then over to the dildos they went. "Has he ever had anything up his ass?"

"Ummmm. My finger on occasion." How was it she didn't feel the least bit embarrassed to answer her?

"Just a finger huh? Ok then a smaller one to start, but you gotta promise to upgrade the size once he starts opening up." She then handed Holly a strap on, 6" long, tapered from thin to medium. "Start with these, and if you want more advice later, just come back and ask."

Holly paid for her purchases and left. Just as she exited, she heard the cashier yell, "And make him wear panties!"

Ray arrived home at his normal time and found Holly in the bedroom, braless and what he recognized to be her lacey black crothless panties. He had always adored her luscious 36DD tits, especially the extra dark areolas. He opened his mouth to greet her, but she shushed him with a hand gesture. He first thought that Kyle was here and he would get another show, but he heard or saw no other person.

Holly said, "Honey, I'm going to speak and you listen to every word without interrupting me. Is that understood?" When Ray nodded, she continued. "Good. You're to go in the bathroom. Thre are some items for you to put on. Before you do though I want you to think long and hard about you asking me to be a 'Hotwife'. You really need to search yourself and decide if it's what you really want. If that's what you decide, then you'll put on the items and come out and I'll be your 'Hotwife'. I've done a lot of research on this and there is a lot to it. And you know I'm never one to half ass anything. If we do this, it's all or nothing. If, on the other hand, you come out and don't have them on, we'll forget everything and go back to what our life was. No regrets. I won't be angry. I'll accept either decision you make. I'm not putting a time limit on this either, except to say you better be in there for at least ten minutes before coming out. Any sooner and I'll think youre just horny and making a spur of the moment decision. Now, off you go." She shooed him away with a wave of her hand.

Ray entered the bathroom and spied the items on the edge of the bathtub. There was a chastity cage and a set of Holly's pink lacey bra and panties. His mind spun out of control as he sat on the toilet seat. Ray really did put thought into it. Their sex life hadn't been horrible. This proposed everything he thought he had longed for. A wife who would fuck other guys for him. The only way he could provide what he thought was great sex for Holly. But she had mentioned research. She didn't lie about doing anything half assed. So the question became how far would she then take it, and could he handle that.

Ray emerged after twenty minutes and stood before Holly. She saw he wore her bra and panties, and they were tight on him, tight enough that she could spot the outline of his cock cage pressed against the panties. Holly was propped up in bed and under the covers now. She nodded to Ray as if to say, "I knew you'd decide that way." Ray asked, "How did you know the cage size?"

Holly scoffed, "Please Ray, I've been sucking your dick for twenty years. You don't think I'd know how tiny the cage needed to be? Now would you like to know just what the ramifications are of your decision?" He nodded.

"Ok. I am a 'Hotwife' now, which means I only fuck hung men who can actually please me. I don't know if I'm ready to say BBC only, like your pornos, but Kyle sure opened up my eyes. Anyways, because of this, you lost the privilege of fucking me with that tiny excuse of a dick. That's also why its in the cage now. The only way you get close to my pussy is if I'm horny and allow you to eat. You'll be let out of your cage once a day when it's shower time to keep yourself clean. We will go shopping and buy some panties of your very own as you'll only wear panties from now on. The bra is just for my amusement during playtime. Which leads to this. The term 'sex' does not mean what it used to for us. You may ask for 'sex', but if and when you do it'll mean this now." She pulled off the covers and revealed she was wearing a strap on. "Sex equals me fucking you in the ass. I don't know how I will decide on orgasms for you yet. You have to have them. Some of my research led me to believe it's very important to your health, especially at your age now. And you need to know none of this means I don't love you. If anything I love you more now than yesterday because you're giving up a lot because you really do care about my sexual pleasure. You will watch me fuck guys, like a good cuckold. But there will be other times I either don't let you watch or just simply go out on a date without you. And Ray? Every time I come home from a date you WILL eat my pussy. Now there is something I want to do to solidify our arrangement as a cuckold and Hotwife." Holly tossed Ray a bottle of lube that was on the nightstand and stood up. She pointed to the strap on and Ray immediately understood. He poured a liberal amount of the gel into his palm and rubbed it up and down, all around on the strap on cock. "Good boy," Holly whispered. "Now your ass as well dear. Then doggy style on the bed." Ray pulled the panties to the side and lubed himself up as he was told, then crawled onto the bed into position.

Holly slid onto the bed behind Ray and moved close. Her hand reached around and gripped his cock cage. She had been curious as to how it would have felt. She felt the steel but no dick. Nice! She said, "I approve. You're always going to be in a cage now, aren't you?" Ray nodded.

With that Holly was ready. She pulled the panties to the side and positioned the head of the strap against Ray's asshole and gently pushed forward. There was not much resistance so the head slid inside rather easily. A complete feeling of power washed over Holly as she watched and heard Ray's reaction. "Unnffff," at first, then after another push forward, "Ohhhh....OOOO...Mmmmmmm." Encouraged, Holly grabbed him by the hips and slowly slid the cock inside all the way, her pelvis hit Ray's ass. She gryated her own hips back and forth slowly then; she tried her best to mimic how a guy would thrust his hips back and forth as he would fuck. Ray responded with moans and groans that got louder it seemed as each thrust forward hit home. Holly's lust deepened as she realized Ray truly enjoyed getting fucked in the ass. She halfway wondered if he had secretly been practicing without her knowledge.

"I'm going to go a little harder and faster now dear. Are you ok?" Holly asked. Ray simply nodded. Holly grinned the pulled almost out completely only to press the girl cock forward hard and deep. She gripped Ray's hips tight and started to really fuck him. She pounded inside hard and fast but also pulled him against her cock with each thrust. Nothing touched her own pussy, and yet Holly was hot...wet...drunk at the sight of Ray taking cock, albeit a play one. And he took it like a champ. "Beg me baby. Beg me to fuck your ass!"

Ray actually screamed, "God yes fuck me! Fuck me!"

Ten minutes of steady pounding went by. Holly felt she had lost all her strength. Then she felt Ray as he tensed up and grunted. She held on tight as he thrashed and bucked. When it subsided, Holly slowly slid the strap on out of Ray's asshole. She reached around him and found that the front of the pink panties were sloppy with cum. "Hmmmm," Holly remarked. "It seems like I know how I'm going to allow you that orgasm I promised you."

Holly slipped off the bed and uncinched the straps to let the cock fall to the ground. Ray first flopped onto his belly the rolled onto his back. He found Holly's eyes as she stared at him wickedly. But he also saw the love in her eyes. Holly said, "You're a naughty boy dear, for ruining my panties like that." Ray blushed. She continued, "Ok baby that was fun, but I really must get ready. You get all this cleaned up and do a load of laundry. I expect you to be back in those panties when I get home from my date. We will be going shopping at some point to get your own panties, but these pink ones you can consider yours for now."

"Date?" Ray asked.

"Yes honey. Date."

"Does that mean...."

"Yes my little cuckold. It means what I told you earlier. That's what you wanted, wasn't it?"

Ray grinned, winked at Holly and licked his lips. "Yes my beautiful Hotwife."

Holly giggled as she went onto the bathroom to get ready.