Holly and Ray - Cuckold life Ch. 04

Story Info
Meg meets Kyle. Ray explains further.
4.5k words
4.41
16.1k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray's eyes fluttered and tried to get him out of a sleep fog. He was still so tired that his eyes closed again but he heard the girls talking and laughing in the front room. Before he slipped into sleep again he heard Holly say, "Ok. I'll call you when I'm set up."

It felt like only a few moments later when the bed got bumped and Ray jolted awake. Meg said, "Shit, sorry Ray. I tripped and hit the bed."

"No worries babe," said Ray. "I needed to get up anyways."

Ray pulled himself out of bed and started towards the bathroom but paused and watched Meg. Meg hadn't dressed yet but started to make the bed anyways. Ray admired her form once again. Her 32B breasts were just right on her medium frame, and when she bent over the bed to tuck the sheets in, her best feature shone through. Her ass was luscious and very plump and for the first time he noticed a dimple on each cheek at the bottom. Another thing he noticed, that he hadn't before, was the fact that her labia were fuller and dangled down. Ray could see them even though it was her ass that faced him. She turned and his eyes immediately fell onto her red pubic hair, not overly full, but very prominent.

Meg stepped up to Ray and pulled him in for a kiss. When they broke it she asked, "See anything you like?"

"Absolutely," Ray replied as he smacked her luscious ass and headed for the bathroom.

Ray sat on the commode and peed as Meg walked in. She brushed her hair at the sink, still naked as a jay bird. She casually asked, "Do you feel humiliated having to sit to pee?"

"Only when someone is watching me," Ray said.

Meg turned to look at Ray. "Like right now." It wasn't a question. Ray nodded and his cheeks flushed red. Meg continued to primp while she asked again, "Is there any more to that?"

"What do you mean?" Ray asked.

"I had a roommate back in college who got off on getting peed on. She said she liked the humiliation aspect of it. I just wondered if that was part of it too. Do you want to be humiliated like that too?" Meg asked.

Ray's mouth dropped open. "Ummm....errrr....I....I don't know," he stammered. "Weren't you and Holly college roommates?"

Meg turned and faced Ray again, her eyes sparkled as she reminisced. "The thing about this roommate was that she only enjoyed women pissing on her. She never ever let a guy do it." Meg straddled Ray and sat on his lap, wrapped her arms around his neck and stared him in the eyes. Their lips only inches apart. "Do you know what little dicks really deserve Ray?" Ray couldn't find words and was silent. Meg's eyes went wide as she let her stream go. Ray could only moan in lust as he felt Meg's warm piss hit his legs, caged and some even splashed up his belly. Meg kissed him passionately then, their tongues intertwined and she kept it there until her flow slowed, then stopped. Meg broke the kiss and in a whisper she said, "Big cocks fuck, Ray......little dicks get pissed on." She then hopped off Ray but they kept their stare.

Ray stuttered, "M...m...may I....um.....I...errrrr.....jack off?"

"Not yet honey," Meg stated. "We're waiting for Holly to call. Clean up a little but you probably will have to shower later. And come back to bed." Meg bounced out of the room.

Ray entered the bedroom with a towel as he continued to dry off. Meg was laying on the bed propped up on the headboard, phone in hand. Ray said, "Meg.....that was....ummmm...."

"Too much?" Meg asked.

"No. No. It was hot as fuck!"

"Honey, what do you gain from this? The humiliation I mean. What does it do for you?"

Ray sat on the edge of the bed and explained. "The turn on. That best describes it. I'll ask you, what do you feel when you see a hot guy? A porn that's really good? Or when a man goes down on you really well?"

"Or a hot woman."

"Oh, I didn't know you went that way."

Meg shrugged. "Well the tingly feeling. Goosebumps. My pussy tingles. Horny."

Ray smiled. "Exactly. That's how my dick gets with the humiliation. Turned the fuck on."

"I'm afraid I might push it too far. Hurt your feelings."

"If you ever get that close I'll let you know."

Just then the phone rang. Ray could tell it was a FaceTime chime. Meg snapped her fingers and showed Ray a jack off motion and pointed to her pussy. He immediately understood and moved between her legs. Ray gripped his dick with a thumb and forefinger and stroked while he kept it aimed at Meg's pussy.

Meg answered and Holly's image appeared. "Hey babe," Holly said. "I want you to meet someone. And is our tiny dick cuck around to hear?"

Meg replied, "He's here. Working towards something." Meg gave Ray a hurry up motion which wasn't needed because he grunted and came. Meg could feel a few ropes of warm cum hit her pussy. To Ray she said, "Good boy. Now get to work." Ray laid on his belly and devoured her freshly creamed pussy.

"Megggggg? What are you doing?" Holly said with an evil in her voice. Meg put the phone camera on Ray. "Nice. Is that a splash of cum I see there?"

Meg returned the phone to herself and said, "You taught me well."

Holly put her camera onto Kyle and Meg saw a very handsome looking black man, athletic looking and, at the very least, naked from the waist up. Kyle waved and Meg waved back. "This is Kyle." And the camera then moved as Holly knelt. What filled the screen was the biggest cock Meg had ever seen. "And this is Kyle's cock. He's up for it babe. Kyle is coming over tonight to fuck you silly."

Meg moaned, partly from the cock she looked at, but partly from Ray's tongue as the news he heard invigorated him to lick Meg's pussy with even more fervor. "Holly!" she exclaimed. " That is a snake, not a cock!"

"No its a cock. Watch." Holly opened her mouth and gulped in Kyle's cock, handed Kyle the phone so she could hold his cock with both hands and bob up and down. The sounds of Holly's saliva making Kyle wet and sloppy came through the speaker loudly.

Meg moaned, "Girl! You look great sucking that monster! Ooohhhhhhhhhh fuck!" The combined visual and Ray's magic tongue made the dam explode. She squirted all over Ray's face. He savored every drop.

Holly stopped sucking and stared up at the camera. "You ok sweetie?"

"Yeah. Just between watching you and with Ray eating, made me cum earlier than I thought I would."

"Ok babe. Well I'll be home in a bit. Love you. Love you Ray." The call ended and Meg dropped her phone on the bed. "Fuck Ray, where did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

Holly walked in the door just as Ray was about to go do yard work. They hugged then kissed. "How was it?" Ray asked.

Holly smiled but replied, "Stop! It was just a blow job."

"And?"

"It was hot Ray. It's so much nicer when there's something there to actually feel in your mouth. Unlike this thing." She reached down and grabbed Ray's caged dick through his shorts for emphasis. "And how about you? Did you get your fill of cum....I mean pussy?"

Ray snorted laughter, smacked Holly on the butt then headed out to get the yard done.

Holly found Meg in the kitchen while she prepared dinner. She told Meg, "You know, you don't have to do that if you don't want."

"We're in it together, right? A family," Meg simply replied.

"That we are." Holly smiled.

The two wives enjoyed a glass of wine while they talked. Meg recounted what had happened that morning in the bathroom as well. Holly, while not shocked, was a little surprised. She asked, "And he enjoyed it?"

Meg nodded. "Said it was 'fucking hot'. His words."

"And you didn't tell him about me?"

"Well I told him my roommate in college. I didn't know if he knew. But he asked if we were roommates. So I'm sure he knows now. I'm so sorry."

Holly waved her hand dismissively. "Don't be silly. You didn't know. And besides, it's probably best he found out the last secret his wife had."

"He doesn't know any of that history?"

"Well he knows I dabbled in bisexual curiosity. What he doesn't know is it was you or how I could never get enough of being your piss slave whenever we got back home after the bar." They both laughed and Holly caught a sparkle in Meg's eyes as must have been in her own.

Meg reached over the table and held Holly's hands lovingly and said, "I really miss those days. You were such a slut!"

Holly responded, "How could I not be when I had such a hot looking woman with just as hot of a pussy squatting over me? To accept your offer of golden nectar seemed...right."

"Offer? You begged! Yes we were both drunk and yes I got all hot and bothered when we got home and you peed with me watching. But ALL I said was that I'd rather pee somewhere else!" Meg bursted out in laughter after she heard her own comment and Holly joined in.

Holly quipped, "Regrets? As I recall it's what opened up the floodgates for us. We each dumped our boyfriends and became pretty devoted 'carpet munchers' for quite a while."

"Regrets.....no? Because then you met Ray and he swept you off your feet. And if not, we might not be here right now." Meg responded.

Holly stood and moved to Meg, pulled her up and kissed her deep and passionately. Their mouths opened and tongues found each other. They held each other in a tight embrace until Ray walked in. He stared, flabbergasted, and cleared his throat. The two women broke the kiss and Holly said to Ray, "You're in store for a treat one of these days. Right now we have to get ready for Kyle." Ray beamed at the two of them.

The girls showered separately but that didn't stop Ray. He pestered them for information. Almost in unison they both said, "All in good time." Holly added in, "For crying out loud! Can't you see we're trying to get all sexy because we have cock coming over?" To which Meg added, "Yeah. A cock you can actually see."

They went with red see through panties but decided to go topless. Holly had to talk Meg into it because she thought her own 32B's were no match for Holly's 36DD's. "Meg! He's coming over to fuck the life out of you. It doesn't matter. And besides, your tits are gorgeous!"

Meg and Holly stood in the middle of the bedroom, Meg nervously excited. Holly thought it best for Ray to answer the door, although she made him do it naked, only his chastity cage on. Ray invited Kyle into the bedroom and waited. Holly thanked Ray then pointed to the floor at the end of the bed.

Holly approached Kyle and kissed him deep, one hand gripped the back of his neck. When she pulled away she said, "Hi baby. I'm glad you could come tonight." She motioned for Meg who then approached also. Holly moved behind Meg and gently placed her hands on Meg's shoulders. "This is Meg. A very good friend of mine and a new Hotwife as well. I'm hoping you can do for her what you ALWAYS do for me."

Kyle moved in for a hug, looked into her eyes and said, "Hi Meg. Nice tomeet you." He leaned forward and kissed her passionately. Meg's arms went instantly around his neck as she melted into his kiss. Holly moved away next to Ray's side and watched. It didn't take much pressure on her shoulders to get Meg to break the kiss and get on her knees. Kyle unbuttoned his jean shorts when Meg took over. She reached up and tugged the shorts down to his ankles. Meg gasped as what stared her in the face was the outline of a huge bulge in Kyle's boxer briefs. Meg reached up to the waistband and gently tugged those down too and freed his cock. His cock was about 3/4 erect which made it protrude outward more than downward. Meg giggled, then flat out started laughing.

Kyle said, "Well that wasn't quite the reaction I was expecting."

"I'm sorry," Meg said and lifted a hand to her mouth. "It just hit me funny that's all. For all intents and purposes, I'm married to that," and she pointed to Ray's caged dick. "And yet he cares for me so much.....us....he cares for US so much that he's willing to give us this." Meg reached up and grabbed Kyle's cock with both hands. As she stared at it lust overtook her and Meg closed her mouth over Kyle's now rock hard cock, getting all that was exposed right up to where her hands gripped it. She slowly started to suck up and down but used her hands up and down also in time with her head bob effectively giving Kyle a blow job and a hand job at the same time.

Meg finally broke her make out session with Kyle's cock and said to Holly, "Fuck it's so big! Come join me."

Holly replied, "Not yet baby. This moment is for you."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to miss out."

Holly and Kyle locked eyes before he took control. He pulled Meg up off her knees and said, "Don't worry honey. She'll get hers too." They kissed passionately again, Kyle walked forward with Meg until they bumped the bed and tumbled onto it. Kyle settled in on his back while Meg flopped onto her belly between his thighs. Elbows on the bed for support, she grabbed Kyle's fuckstick with both hands again and resumed her blowjob/handjob routine.

Holly said, "Fuck Ray, this is so hot to watch. No wonder you like it so much." Her panties were flooded with her pussy juice and she deemed them unnecessary now. After she slid them down and let them drop on the floor she said to Ray again, "Honey, you can sniff them if you want while I enjoy the show." She sat on the end of the bed, body turned to the view of the action as Ray grabbed up Holly's panties.

Meg stroked Kyle's cock and looked at Holly who then grinned and nodded. Meg rose to her knees and quickly shed her panties then moved up Kyle's body. While she kissed him her hand reached under her and gripped his stiff cock and guided the tip to her pussy. In one slow motion she sat back and down to bury his cock all the way in. As Meg's ass cheeks met Kyle's pelvis she let out a heavy grunt and let out a loud "Holy shit!" Meg placed her hands on his chest as she started to ride up and down on Kyle's cock slowly. She tried to steady her pace but found she couldn't. The immediate pleasure was so intense that she knew she was already going to cum. Meg went faster until she finally exploded in an orgasm and covered his cock with her juices. Her body fell forward on top of Kyle where he then took over. He gripped her ass cheeks and slowly pumped up into her pussy steadily.

Holly's eyes went wide. From this angle she could see just how spread Meg's pussy was with Kyle's huge cock stuffed inside it. Each time he pumped upward Holly also noticed how Meg's asshole would widen out, then shrink back when Kyle pulled almost out. Holly could only think that Meg's asshole actually winked at her; and it turned her absolutely on! "Ray," she said. "Is that how my pussy looks with his cock in me?" She asked rhetorically. "And her asshole moves all on it's own!" Ray only nodded. Holly couldn't control her urges and moved between Kyle's legs and up to Meg's ass. She spread Meg's ass cheeks and drove her tongue into Meg's sphincter. Meg immediately screamed as a second orgasm ripped through her.

"Fuck I wondered if you'd take that invitation," Meg said breathlessly to Holly. This only lasted a few minutes as Kyle picked up his pace and slammed his cock into Meg harder and faster now, the jostling caused Holly to not be able to keep her tongue on Meg's asshole. Holly moved next to them on her back and rubbed her pussy as she watched. Kyle drove his fuckstick one final time high and deep into Meg's pussy and exploded inside. Meg screamed in delight as she felt jolt after jolt as her pussy filled up with Kyle's hot cum. When the flooding subsided Meg regrettably got off of Kyle.

Kyle's cock was still rock hard and covered in a mixture of his cum and Meg's pussy cream when he moved quickly between Holly's legs. Just as he was about to slam his cock inside Holly, she shook her head and moaned. Kyle was bewildered but quickly understood as he felt her hand grip his pole and push the head up against her asshole. "My ass baby. Take my ass. Show my cuck that I'm your anal slut too." Holly said.

Kyle grinned as both Meg and Ray stared slack jawed. Kyle pushed forward firmly and heard the rush of breath from Holly's mouth as the head of his cock slipped into her anus. Meg knew this could be good or bad for Holly and she decided support was what she could provide now. Meg crawled around and up so she was face to face with Holly. Meg whispered, "Breathe baby. Relax and breathe." Meg kissed Holly lightly on the lips; gripped Holly's hand as her fellow wife reached for it. Kyle carefully and slowly pressed inside Holly's asshole. He felt major resistance 3/4 of the way inside and slowly pulled back. Holly's body instantly convulsed as an orgasm overtook her, a geyser of juice squirted out of her pussy soaking herself, Kyle and the sheets. Meg said, "Yeah baby. That's so hot."

Kyle pushed in and out of Holly's asshole in a slow steady rhythm. With each thrust he felt the resistance lessen as her asshole got used to being stretched. Holly moaned uncontrollably when Kyle then pushed all the way in. "My fucking God!" she screamed. "Fuck my ass baby. I've never been fucked like this before."

Kyle quickened his thrusts and soon grunted heavily as his cock exploded cum into Holly's ass. Holly reached down with both hands and pulled Kyle tight into her. Her own orgasm crashed through her and she squirted once again. She vaguely heard Ray grunt but couldn't understand why until Meg giggled and said, "I think tiny loved the sight babe. He just came in his cage and he wasn't even jacking off."

When Kyle removed his cock from Holly's asshole Ray saw how it glistened with cum. Tiny drops actually leaked out. He asked Holly, "Is that for me to eat?" When Holly nodded, Ray quickly took his place between her legs. He started by licking the tiny drops of cum off the sheet before his tongue gently moved up Holly's crack and to her rosebud. Ray licked up the cum around it then pushed his tongue inside.

Holly said, "Just be careful honey. It's so fucking sore."

Meg, in the meantime, noticed that Kyle's cock hadn't softened much. She motioned him over and opened her mouth. Since Holly's head was beneath Meg's, she was in perfect position to watch Kyle's massive cock slide into Meg's mouth. As a matter of fact they were in such close proximity that when Kyle was fully positioned and inside Meg's mouth, his balls brushed up against Holly's face. Her mouth opened and she instinctively darted her tongue out to lick Kyle's balls. She heard the moan of pleasure and why not? One beautiful woman sucking his cock and another beautiful woman licking his balls? What man wouldn't be in Heaven?

The initial soreness of her ass left Holly. Ray's tongue did wonders down below. She could picture him licking her ice like an ice cream cone, cum being the ice cream. Strands of saliva above her dripped down as Meg gagged on Kyle's cock. The hotness of the situation engulfed Holly and she reached up to firmly grip Kyle's ball sack, her mouth now eagerly closed on it. She lovingly sucked on those balls. Intense tingling in her pussy showed her she was getting close to exploding again. Kyle groaned loudly. He gripped his cock and pulled back; his balls left Holly's mouth. She didn't have a chance to close it when Kyle exploded on her. The first rope of cum hit Holly square in the mouth which allowed her to savor the warm salty fluid as Kyle then began to spray cum all over Holly's face. When it was over she felt completely covered. Cum ran down the sides of her cheeks. Ray's tongue did it's magic and she spasmed in the throes of another orgasm.

Meg leaned down and kissed Holly, softly at first, then with more fervor as the taste of cum excited her. Meg broke the kiss and said, "Damn! We got a hot ass bull don't we?"

Kyle smiled at the girls and while he was getting dressed said to Ray, "You got a great wife there. Hell two of them."

"I sure do. Thanks for taking care of them," Ray replied.

Ray showed Kyle out and when he entered the bedroom again the sight on the bed stopped him in his tracks. Meg had sat herself on Holly's face. Both women moaned loudly and Ray couldn't tell whose moans were louder. Holly rubbed her own pussy as she obviously lapped at Meg's pussy. Meg's hands were on Holly's tits, not really in a sexual gesture, but simply because she had leaned her body forward slightly and used her arms for support. Meg said to Holly, "Slow down baby. Ray's back. Are you sure you want to do this?" Ray saw that Holly must have nodded against Meg's pussy because there were no words spoken but Meg smiled evilly and lifted her pussy off of Holly's face. She still squatted over it, but allowed Holly the room to speak.

12