Holly and Ray - Cuckold life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell him Holly. Tell him right now. I can't hold it much longer," Meg said, almost seemed to order.

Ray moved to the edge of the bed and knelt. He was in awe! Holly locked eyes with Ray then said, "Yes baby. I was Meg's roommate in college. And now you'll finally know the last secret I ever kept from you." Ray's dick strained against his cock cage. It wanted to harden but couldn't against the steel. Pre cum leaked out everywhere.

Meg said, "Tell me what you want Holly."

Holly's voice was hoarse with lust as she said, "Piss on me baby."

"Oh that doesn't sound like you really want it. Beg me. Like you used to do."

"Please Meg! Piss on my face. You know I can't beg well. I just want your piss!"

"That's better." Meg let go and her warm urine poured out of her and onto Holly's face. Holly rubbed her pussy faster now and she started to moan loudly. Because of that some of Meg's piss entered her mouth. It was never Holly's ultimate goal, but she had learned long ago that it was part of the situation and came with the territory if her ultimate pee facial were to be achieved. She remembered to close her mouth then and lose herself in the warmth of Meg's piss as it splashed over her face. As Meg's stream slowed Holly now rubbed her own pussy furiously until her orgasm hit hard. She screamed out and ironically had to swallow the last of Meg's golden nectar because of her screaming.

Meg stood fully and moved off Holly. Holly also moved but patted the now soaked bedsheets. Ray didn't even feel as though he moved until he realized he was on his back on the bed in nothing but wetness.

Holly said to Ray, "Now normally honey, after something like this, I would be eating Meg's beautiful pussy to clean her up. But we have talked about this and have decided to wait. We want to reward you for being the husband you are. Would you rather watch me clean her, or be rewarded with something we cooked up for you?"

Ray could barely get the words out. "Reward please!"

Meg moved between Ray's legs and removed her necklace that had his cock cage key on it. She unlocked Ray's cage and in all of five seconds it was rock hard. Meg giggled and said, "Super hard and sadly not even four inches. Ray, try not to cum until my mouth is on your dick."

Ray was confused. Was he supposed to get a blow job as a cuckold? Before he could ask, he saw Holly move over him, squat over his dick and release her own golden stream onto his body. It was all he could do to not cum as the warm piss hit his dick. When Holly had finished, she stodd and nodded at Meg. In one motion Meg covered all of his 3.5" dick with her mouth. Meg did not bob up and down like she would if she gave head, she just held it in her mouth.

Ray grunted. "Whhh....uhhhh....fuck....oh fuck!"

Ray's balls emptied into Meg's mouth. Spurt after spurt of hot cum. He couldn't ever remember cumming so much. And joy filled him as he heard Meg moan with pleasure when her mouth filled with his cum. Meg kept her lips tight as she removed Ray's dick from her mouth, making sure no cum spilled out. She crawled up Ray's body to then kiss him hard. Ray vaguely heard Holly say, "Open up baby." He complied and felt his own cum spill into his mouth as Meg had opened her own mouth. They kissed deeply and found each other's tongues. Meg broke the kiss and her and Holly watched as Ray closed his mouth and swallowed his own cum load.

Holly said, "Now baby, you have to get this all cleaned up. And I don't mean our pussies. Although in future play that will come in handy. Once you're done and have cleaned yourself up, get the cage back on. Meg and I are going to shower."

The girls left and Ray laid on the bed and wondered if his cuckold life could get any better.

12