Holly and Sarah Ch. 02

Story Info
While Holly's away, Sarah and I play.
4.2k words
4.8
18.5k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months later and everything had changed. The incredible threesome I'd had with my girlfriend Holly and her best friend Sarah had turned out not to be a drunken one off, and the three of us were now regularly hooking up for hot sex.

The morning after our first time together at a friend's house, we all raced off to Holly's place and proceeded to spend pretty much the entire weekend in bed fucking. And we had barely stopped since.

Whilst Holly and I were supposedly still a couple, it felt much more like there were three of us in the relationship, given how much time we spent together. Even when I went out with Holly on a date, we often ended up booty calling Sarah on our way home, and she was only too happy to oblige. The only condition of our arrangement was that we all kept it to ourselves, and I had somehow managed to avoid bragging about it to my friends.

The sex itself was just as amazing as it had been the first time, and I knew I would never grow bored of fucking both Holly and Sarah, and watching them enjoy each other.

I loved them both in different ways. Holly was probably the more facially attractive of the two of them, but Sarah had a killer body; and while Sarah gave the best head, nothing could beat the feeling of putting my cock into Holly's tight pussy and fucking her hard.

There was little doubt in my mind that Sarah was bisexual. We never really discussed sexuality, but I could tell that she was equally happy feasting on her friend's pussy as she was taking my cock. In truth, she seemed besotted with Holly and would do anything to satisfy her.

With Holly, it was less clear. Whilst she clearly loved getting pleasured by Sarah, she rarely reciprocated and seemed unwilling to embrace fully the opportunity to pleasure her friend in return. Indeed, she had only eaten Sarah out on a couple of very drunk occasions, and instead preferred to focus her attention on me.

What the technical name for our relationship was, I don't know, but Holly was certainly the one calling the shots, and Sarah and I knew it. Virtually all of our liaisons would involve me fucking Sarah at some point, but this was always preceded by at the very least a consenting nod from Holly. I had always had the impression that she wasn't entirely comfortable with me and Sarah having sex, but it was obvious that jealousy was a huge turn on for her.

This meant that the unspoken rule of our ménage a trois was that I couldn't fuck Sarah without Holly being present. This had led to several slightly awkward moments as Sarah and I waited for Holly to arrive at one or other of our houses. We clearly wanted to fuck each other and knew we would be fucking each other soon, but felt Holly's attitude meant it was off limits until she arrived.

That all changed one evening in March.

I had long since lost track of the number of threesomes we'd had together as I made my way to Sarah's house that Saturday evening for one of our regular rendezvouses, and I was as excited as ever to get down to it with them both again.

As was often the case, I arrived slightly early and Sarah poured us a glass of wine each whilst we waited with great anticipation for Holly to arrive. She was out for a drink with some friends and would be coming direct to Sarah's from the centre of town.

After a few minutes of making awkward small talk, Sarah and I were interrupted by the familiar ping from our phones - Holly had texted us to let us know that the bus she was on had broken down and she was stranded and trying to make alternative arrangements to get to us, though didn't know how long she'd be. My car was being repaired and Sarah didn't drive so there was little we could do to help her.

I was incredibly frustrated. It had been nearly two weeks since I'd last hooked up with Holly and Sarah, and I'd spent all day looking forward to our evening encounter. Knowing that I would have to wait even longer was not a happy thought.

Sarah wasn't helping. One of the things I liked most about her was the way she always went to an effort to dress up and look good for our sex sessions. And she really did look good that night, with her long brown hair neatly brushed, and her tight red dress which stopped well above her knees. Without a doubt, sitting there just looking at Sarah until Holly finally arrived wasn't going to be easy for me.

Sarah seemed frustrated too. For all that she was much shier than Holly, she was starting to come out of her shell a lot more in the bedroom, and I could tell that she loved the release that came from fucking us both. As she read Holly's message, she shifted uncomfortably on the couch and shot me a concerned glance.

We topped up our glasses and continued talking, sitting next to each other. Half an hour or so went by - still no news from Holly. When we finally heard from her again, it was a short message saying her phone was about to die but she'd get to us as soon as possible.

After another half an hour, my frustration grew even more. I looked over at Sarah as she took another sip of her drink - she looked really hot and I wanted nothing more than to feel her body against mine. It seemed ridiculous that I would almost certainly end up fucking her soon but wasn't allowed to yet, and all because Holly had to be there.

My irritation mounted as I looked at Sarah more intently, not really listening as she talked about other friends of ours.

But when she mentioned our mutual friend Chelsey, something inside me switched and I decided it was time to have some fun.

Chelsey - a pretty blonde - was a close friend of Sarah's and more like an acquaintance of mine, but it was at Chelsey's birthday party eighteen months earlier that Sarah and I had first met and hooked up in a very memorable sexual encounter that culminated in me fucking her up the arse in a storeroom. Unbeknownst to Sarah, I had caught up with Chelsey a couple of months later and given her the same treatment.

As Sarah spoke innocently about Chelsey's new boyfriend, my mind flashed back to those two amazing experiences and I felt my cock stirring in my trousers. Whilst Sarah and I had yet to have a repeat our anal experience - largely because of our pact to keep it a secret from Holly - I knew it still turned her on, and I often brought her to orgasm during sex by touching her arsehole when Holly's wasn't looking. But despite this, we hadn't discussed it since the very beginning of mine and Holly's relationship. I decided it was time for that to change.

"Wonder if Chelsey will have a birthday party this year," I said faux-innocently when Sarah paused for another drink.

Sarah looked surprised at first and blushed slightly, but then just shrugged her shoulders. She knew what I was trying to do but wasn't taking the bait. I tried again, more directly this time.

"Do you ever think about that time at her party then?" I asked.

Sarah blushed again, but this time looked back at me and answered properly.

"Of course I do. Still don't know how it all happened. I just really, really wanted to have sex."

"And the anal?" I probed. "It was your suggestion."

"I know," she said, almost whispering. "I guess I just got swept up in the naughtiness of it all."

"Have you done it since?" I asked gently, determined to keep Sarah's mind where I wanted it.

"No, just that one time," she replied almost wistfully. "Have you?"

I smiled, which elicited a wide-eyed glance from Sarah.

"With Holly?" she asked.

"No, not with Holly," I said pointedly.

Sarah looked surprised but didn't say anything, though she evidently wanted to hear more.

"...with Chelsey," I added, smiling again.

"Oh my god!" said Sarah, now much louder. "When?"

She clearly wanted the whole story, and not in a gossipy kind of way - no, Sarah was looking a little hot under the collar about this and I could tell she was turned on by the talk of sex, just as I had wanted.

"It was a couple of months after you and I did it," I began, "and you had clearly told her what happened."

Sarah nodded, starring at me closely and waiting for what came next.

I continued: "Chelsey texted me out of the blue and said she knew that I'd fucked you up the arse at her party."

Sarah shifted in her place again and looked more and more aroused by the situation. My cock swelled at this as I began to reminisce about my hook up with Chelsey.

"We got talking and I told her all about it. Before long, we were flirting pretty hard and sending each other dirty messages about sexual encounters and fantasies we'd had. A couple of hours later she asked me if I wanted to come round."

By now, Sarah was almost writhing on the couch and I guessed she was starting to get pretty wet with anticipation. For my part, my cock was hard and already straining against my jeans.

"I got to hers as soon as I could. The door had only just closed behind me and we began making out really hard and feeling each other all over - Chelsey's a great kisser."

I added that last bit in to see if I could pique Sarah's jealousy like I could so easily with Holly.

"And after a few minutes, we began stripping off there and then in her hallway. I don't think we said anything to each other, but we just knew what we wanted. She's got such gorgeous legs and titties."

This was all true, though Chelsey was ever so slightly on the chubby side and couldn't compete with Sarah's figure. Sarah didn't seem to care though, and was now resting her hand on her crotch as she listened to my story.

"Then Chelsey got on her knees in front of me and stuck my dick in her mouth."

Sarah's hand rubbed against the fabric of her dress.

"She sucked on me for ages, but I wanted to fuck her so she led me upstairs."

Sarah's gaze remained fixed on me; her hand ran down her beautiful, smooth legs. I could make out the unmistakeable aroma of her wet pussy.

"She got on all fours on her bed and I knelt behind her and rubbed my cock against her pussy before sliding it into her. I fucked her from behind for a while, but she told me she wanted me to take her arse."

"Oh my god!" Sarah squirmed again, finally running her hand up her legs and up underneath her dress to touch herself.

Sensing my opportunity, I leaned in to kiss Sarah deeply. Our tongues mashed together and we made out sloppily, our bodies now pressed close together. I reached over and together we pulled her soaking wet panties down her legs to the floor. My fingers took the place of Sarah's and I began thrusting them into her as I reached the climax of my story.

"My cock was so wet from her pussy so I slipped it straight into her fat arse."

I punctuated each sentence by frigging Sarah harder and harder, and she joined in by rubbing her clit as I spoke. She was incredibly wet.

"Then I fucked her hard up the arse until she came and I shot my load right inside her."

"Uuurrrggghhhh!" Sarah moaned loudly, her own orgasm edging nearer.

"And we stayed up all night doing it again and again," I whispered into Sarah's ear, finger blasting her all the while. She was wetter than I had ever felt her before.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried as she climaxed, releasing a torrent of juices down my hand.

Panting heavily, Sarah slowly came down from her orgasm. We kissed gently at first but both of us were soon taken over by a frenzied impulse as we swiftly removed each others clothes, throwing them behind us until we were both sitting naked on the sofa. Any thought either of us had of Holly had by now disappeared.

In no time at all, Sarah was on her knees in front of me and slipped my painfully hard dick into her mouth before sucking it lovingly. Her beautiful brown eyes gazed up at me as she worshipped my cock.

I looked back at her. In that moment, I don't think I'd ever wanted someone as much as I wanted Sarah. She sucked my cock - as she had so many times - only this time I felt a connection to her that I hadn't felt before. Maybe it was reminiscing about our only previous sexual encounter without Holly, maybe it was the illicit nature of what we were doing - whatever it was, I was turned on like never before.

Sarah salivated all over my length, and she drew her tongue right up the shaft before swirling it round the head. I watched her, captivated, and I could have carried on like this forever, but I wanted more and I knew that she did too.

Saying nothing, I coaxed her up off her knees and we kissed again. Sensing each other's desires, we instinctively moved to fuck, with Sarah getting back onto the sofa and bracing herself against one of the arms, with me kneeling behind her.

I gently ran my hands up the back of her smooth thighs and caressed her buttocks. Sarah trembled as I touched her. I knew that neither of us was in the mood for messing around so wasted no time in slipping myself into her soaking wet pussy.

"Fuck yessss!" Sarah purred, pushing back to meet the thrust of my cock.

I took the soft flesh of her bum in my hands and eagerly pulled her towards me, impaling her body on my rigid member. Soon I was moving at quite a pace, fucking Sarah hard. The room was filled with the sound of our grunts.

I don't know how long this continued, but we went at it hard for a good while. Sarah loved being taken from behind just as much as I loved fucking her in this position, and we moved in perfect harmony, my cock sliding in and out of her relentlessly.

Eventually, Sarah came again. She oohed and aahed as I continued fucking her, and I felt her hot, wet pussy convulsing around my cock. I slowed down my fucking as she climaxed.

Still buried in Sarah's pussy, I stopped my thrusting. As I had done many times before, I began gently rubbing around her arsehole. With all the talk of my anal encounter with Chelsey, I hoped that Sarah was in the mood to recreate our own experience of eighteen months ago and go all the way with me again.

I wasn't disappointed. As I lightly probed her backdoor with my fingers, she moaned with encouragement and reached round to pull her buttocks apart, inviting me deeper. After a minute or so, I had worked a finger all the way into her, and it was soon joined by another one. Sarah occasionally tensed up, but seemed more relaxed than I had expected - she wanted this just as much as I did.

Eventually, I removed my fingers and slid my soaking wet cock out of her pussy and lined it up with her arsehole. Both of us were breathing heavily with anticipation as I gently pressed the head of my dick against her puckered ring.

"Oh my god!" Sarah squealed again as I pushed myself deeper into her arse.

I reached around and thumbed at her clit. This made it easier to ease myself further in, and before too long I bottomed out, with every inch of my cock buried in Sarah's bum.

I was so hard, and Sarah was so unbelievably tight. It felt incredible but I worried that if I moved an inch, I'd blow my load and ruin it. No, I wanted to take my time, so for a few minutes I remained almost motionless, save for fingering Sarah's pussy.

After what felt like an eternity of excruciating waiting, I plucked up the courage to start fucking Sarah's arse like we both wanted. Starting slowly at first, I began pulling my cock out a little before pushing it back it to her. It took some time to build up to a good pace, but we were soon fucking just as we had at Chelsey's party.

Only this time, there was so much more going on between us. I felt connected to Sarah now in a way that I never had before - I wanted her, not just the sex.

She grunted incoherently as I ploughed into her faster. I removed my fingers from her clit so as to feel her arse and legs, but Sarah was soon rubbing herself again. I knew that for both of us, this was the most intense sexual experience of our lives.

So intense in fact that neither of us heard the front door open, and neither of us heard the footsteps in the hallway, but we certainly did hear Holly as she opened the door to the living room and saw what we were doing.

"What the fuck!" she cried, standing in the doorway in front of us and looking straight at Sarah and me fucking on the sofa.

We froze and said nothing. There was nothing we could say - no excuse, no cover up was possible. She'd caught us red-handed.

Holly dropped her handbag from her shoulder and walked into the room, her eyes fixed upon us. She was wearing a tight blue party dress that showed off her curvy figure - as always, she looked really hot. I could tell by the way she walked in that she was pretty drunk and no doubt had enjoyed herself out with her friends.

Hoping and praying that this would make her easier to deal with, I tried to release the tension.

"Sorry, Hol," I began quietly, "We just didn't know how long you'd be and decided to get things started."

She didn't look at all convinced but moved closer to us, surveying the scene before her but saying nothing until she came right up to me and saw precisely which of Sarah's holes I was fucking.

"You're fucking her up the arse," Holly exclaimed almost matter-of-factly. "This is getting things started, is it?"

"I...I..." I stammered, but realised there was nothing I could say.

"Holly..." Sarah began.

"Shhhh!" Holly said to her friend.

At this, I felt a wave of guilt wash over me. Whatever was going on here, Holly was my girlfriend and I had been fucking another woman without her knowledge or permission. My lust for Sarah had led me astray and I thought then that Holly had every right to be angry.

Still Sarah and I hadn't moved, and we remained in the same position as when Holly had entered the room, with my cock buried almost to the hilt in Sarah's behind. I looked downwards, unsure what to do next, but desperately hoping that it wasn't all over.

Holly continued circling us. She wasn't giving much away, but I knew that she would be enjoying the control she had over the situation and I hoped - despite my worries - that we had well and truly ignited the jealous lust that turned her on so much.

Moments went past that felt like hours. Holly remained almost expressionless, and Sarah stayed still and silent. I was torn between my unsated desire for Sarah and my worry that I had upset Holly. I waited for my girlfriend to make the next move.

Eventually, she did. Holly walked past the side of the sofa once more, this time running her hand gently across Sarah's back as she moved towards me. When she reached her friend's bum and my cock, she stopped for a second before coming right up to me and pulling me in for a long, deep kiss.

My cock swelled inside Sarah's arse as Holly and I made out. I could taste the alcohol as her tongue mashed against mine, and I longed to continue fucking Sarah and making this another night to remember.

As if sensing this, Holly pulled away slightly and whispered into my ear, "You owe me. Big time."

I nodded sheepishly as Holly moved back to sit on the arm of the chair facing us, but inside I was almost giddy with excitement.

Watching us intently, Holly allowed herself a brief smirk before ordering us to carry on.

"Go on then, fuck her!" she exhorted me.

I needed no more encouragement and resumed thrusting in and out Sarah's tight bum. Sarah pushed back to meet me and in no time at all we were fucking just like before Holly joined us, our groans filling the air. Holly propped herself up on the chair and watched us.

Our duet was short-lived, however. None of us - especially Holly - was content with just watching the other two and, as I knew she would, she soon wanted to get involved.

Standing up so she was just a few inches away from where Sarah was holding herself up against the arm of the sofa, Holly shot a wicked smile at me and slowly began to strip.

Sarah and I slowed our fucking to watch as Holly disrobed. Having kicked off her heels, she unzipped her dress and let it fall from her shoulders, revealing her gorgeous dark blue underwear. Not breaking eye contact with me for a second, Holly unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor, then shimmied out of her panties until she stood naked in front of us. She looked as amazing as ever.

12