Holly and Sarah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I didn't have time to focus on the sight of Holly's naked body as she moved round to the side of the sofa and began kissing Sarah. I was so turned on by this and I knew my orgasm wasn't far away as I kept up fucking Sarah from behind.

My release became even harder to stave off when Holly shuffled underneath Sarah and, much to my surprise, began lapping away at her friend's pussy whilst I fucked her arse. Sarah motioned to try to return the favour but it all soon became too much for her and she howled out in ecstasy as Holly and I brought her to another climax.

Holly didn't let up and craned her neck to run her tongue all over Sarah's soaking lips, eliciting more moans from Sarah. And when she made her way further upwards to lick my balls, I could last no longer. I made a few final strokes into Sarah before firing what felt like a huge load deep inside her arse.

I was utterly spent and struggled to stay upright as I came down from the incredible high of the most amazing orgasm of my life. Sarah and I were both panting loudly as I slipped my cock from inside her and collapsed onto the sofa.

We all sat there and calmed down silently for a couple of minutes, but the evening's events weren't over yet. For all that Sarah and I had been to heaven and back, Holly certainly wasn't finished and her expression betrayed her own desire and expectation that she would now become the focus of attention.

Sarah and I duly obliged. In unison, we dropped to our knees on the floor in front of where Holly was sitting. Holly spread her legs to invite us in and, in no time at all, Sarah and I were taking it in turns lapping away at her pussy. Gone was the concerned look that Holly had on her face when she'd entered the room: now she was a mixture of mad lust and ecstasy.

Sarah and I were getting our faces damp as we licked, nibbled and rubbed our way around the inside of Holly's thighs, stopping occasionally to make out with each other. I wanted to make sure I worshipped Holly just like she wanted, but I still felt distracted by my feelings towards Sarah, and I longed more than ever to make sure I could be with both of them.

I stuck two moist fingers into Holly's pussy as Sarah furiously licked her clit. This combination soon sent Holly wild, throwing her head back on the sofa and crying out in joy as she came.

We moved to carry on, but Holly had a different idea. Standing up, she coaxed both of us to our feet also and took our hands in hers.

"Let's take this upstairs," she said softly, smiling at us both.

We smiled back at her and all three of us moved to leave the room.

"You are going to eat my pussy all night long," Holly announced to Sarah as we reached the bottom of the stairs. "And you," she said, turning to me with a wicked glint in her eye, "have two arses to fuck."

12