Holly and Snowflakes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it hit her, the white-hot need that grew from that one spot, the ache that was more intense than the first time, and she arched her back, her heels and shoulders pressing hard into the mattress, her nails digging into the back of his hand, her moan turning to a scream, as her powerful orgasm rolled through her taut body, her juices spurting from her as her whole body quivered in a mind-numbing explosion of pure splendor. She collapsed to the bed in a sweaty, weak state, a feeble moan escaping her as the last waves of her orgasm rolled through her body. She struggled to catch her breath. "Do that... to me... again... and I..." her voice trembled as she tried to speak, a weak moan escaping her as she felt the withdrawal of his finger, coated heavily with her creamy secretions, slip from the grasp of her pussy.

Gabe tenderly licked up her creamy, musky juices that dripped from her, easing his finger out from the strong, clenching grip of her vagina and rested his hand on her quivering abdomen, pressing a soft kiss to her stomach. He didn't know if that was a threat or a request, but he did know that he was the first one to give her such a powerful orgasm. He kissed a trail up her body as he moved back up over her, sliding his fingers into her hair, damp with sweat, and cradling her head in his left hand as his kissed her, softly at first and then deeper when she moaned, sliding his tongue into her mouth, letting her taste herself.

He dragged his other hand down her side, along her thigh, pushing it higher against his ribs and he reached between them to fist his hand around his cock, swallowing her tiny cry as he slipped the smooth head between the drenched folds of her pussy, running it up and down, gathering up her juices. He tore his mouth away from hers, shifted some of his weight to his forearm wedged under her back and gazed down into her eyes dark with need, feeling her erratic breath on his face. He pressed the tapered head of his cock against the opening of her vagina, and immediately felt her tense up beneath him, her fingers digging into the muscles of his shoulder and back.

Gabe pressed a soft, reassuring kiss to her lips. "Relax, baby, just relax," he whispered, gliding the smooth glans of his throbbing cock up and down her narrow opening, arousing her, encouraging her to accept every part of him. He felt the tension slowly leave her body and he pushed the slick head of his cock in a little bit further, felt her hips lift just enough, and he dug his fingers into the rounded curve of her ass, lifting her higher as he pushed forward with steady pressure, and with one smooth, hard thrust of his hips, he buried his throbbing cock deep in her sopping wet depths, a low groan rumbling up out of chest as he felt her close around him.

Holly dug her fingers into ridge of the hard muscles of his shoulder and back, her nails biting into his skin when she felt the first nudge of his huge cock. She was no virgin, but he wasn't exactly on the average side either. She moaned at the feel of the smooth glans slipping and sliding all along her wet folds, caressing her, gathering up her juices to ease his entry, urging her to relax. She could feel his hot breath against her ear, hear his words of reassurance and she lifted her legs, hooking her calves over his lower back, and raised her hips, feeling his cock press against the entrance of her vagina, felt the uncomfortable, yet welcoming pressure as he pushed forward, spreading her open.

She let out a sharp cry, her hold on him tightening when he drove his thick cock home with a hard thrust of his hips, her blood-filled walls enveloping him with her wet heat, hugging him tight, his strong grip on her bottom holding her steady. "Oh, fuck," she moaned against his mouth, feeling his cock throbbing deep inside her, stretching her open to accommodate his girth, filling every last inch of her and turning her need for this man into something almost unbearable. "You're huge."

"You feel so good," Gabe groaned as he brushed her sweaty curls back from her face, gazing down at her in the shadowy light. Her face was flushed, her skin glistening with a fine sheen of sweat and he could feel her choppy breathing as every exhale fanned his face. His own breathing was labored as he tried to keep his needs in check, but the feeling of her creamy walls hugging his throbbing cock tight was completely stripping him of all self-control. And he didn't care if he ever got it back. She felt so damn good. He pressed a kiss to the tip of her nose. "You better hold on tight," he whispered, lifting her hips as he slowly eased his cock out of her until just the swollen head kept her open and drove himself home with another hard thrust deep into her welcoming body, her cries filling the room. "Fuck," he groaned when he felt her squeeze her pelvic muscles around his cock as he pushed deeper.

Nothing could have prepared her for this, for his unfulfilled needs to connect emotionally, physically with a woman again and she held onto him tight, her eyes locking with his as she stared up at him, gasping for breath as the tugging retreat and hard thrust home of his cock buried him deep, jarring her body. She gasped as another long, hard thrust wedged him even further, feeling him throbbing against her swollen, slick walls. "Oh, fuck me," she managed to say. And then he started to fuck her, giving her what they both wanted, what he needed. Her moans filled the room, her legs sliding along his sweaty skin, her fingers digging into the ridge of muscles along his spine as she lifted her hips, her slick walls grasping at his thick cock as every hard, penetrating stroke pushed her further up the bed, slammed the headboard against the wall.

She felt his grip on her tighten, felt his choppy breath fanning her skin as he tugged on her nerve-filled tissues, rubbed against that spot deep inside her, spiraling her towards another orgasm. She tried to fight it, but the sensations were too much, every hard, deep stroke fanning the flames that burned inside of her. She lost her hold on him, her heels digging into the mattress as she arched strongly against him, her slick walls squeezing his cock as he drove her over the edge that she never wanted to come back from, her long, drawn out moan turning to a wail of mindless pleasure.

Gabe felt her tense at the onset of her orgasm, felt her hot, wet walls grip him tighter as she clamped down around his thrusting cock. He curled his hand around the back of her neck, gripped the fullness of her bottom, holding her securely under him as he never slowed the momentum of his deep, hard thrusts, pushing her closing and closer to the cusp of pleasure and then over, her moans turning to a wail as he rode out her orgasm. "That's it, baby," he rasped against her ear, as her back bowed and her body quaked, her creamy juices coating his cock and dripping down onto his scrotum, her passionate cries of release echoing through the room. "Cum on my cock."

When he felt the last wave start to wane, he rolled over, taking her with him, caressing the length of her sweaty back with his hands, his thumbs gliding over the sides of her breasts plumped against his chest, skimming them down her thighs. He slid his fingers into her damp hair, kissing her long, slow and deep, his tongue sliding over hers, drawing it into his mouth as he ran his hand over her back again, down over the rounded curve of her ass, digging his fingers into her flesh. He lifted his hips, pushing his cock deep into her creamy depths, holding himself there, hearing her moan. "Ride me, baby."

Holly pushed herself up and flattened her hand against his sweat-slick abdomen, shifting as she got into a more comfortable position astride his hips, seating herself on his rigid cock, hearing his low groan of approval. She looked down at him, into his eyes dark with need and desire, her own yearning for this man burning inside her. She rocked her hips, taking him deeper still, feeling him throb inside her, moaning as he slid his hand up her body up to close around her breast, caressing it, dragging his thumb over her hard nipple. She slid her hand over the back of his, silently begging for a firmer touch and she moaned when he complied, molding and squeezing her breast with his large, strong hand, tugging on her nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

She started to ride him. She raised her hips, moaning at the sensation, as the swollen head of his cock tugged on her blood-filled walls, slowly sliding down his length till he was buried inside her, clenching her pelvic muscles, holding him there. He felt so good. She had every intention of taking it slow but when she felt his hands slide down her back and grab hold of her ass, felt him push his cock deeper, she knew nothing was ever going to be short of intense with this man. She braced her hands on the headboard as she found a steady rhythm, the erotic sound of her sopping wet pussy sliding along the length of his cock was drowned out by her moans, his groans, as she rode him faster, harder, her tight walls grasping at him.

There was no way she could hold back the culmination of burning desire that was quickly threatening to pull her under. "Gabe," she moaned, her hands curling around the curved top of the headboard, holding on, bracing herself as she drove her hips down as he thrust up into her wet heat, throwing her head back when she felt the wet pad of his thumb slide over her distended and swollen clitoris, rubbing it hard. Her high-pitched shriek bounced off the walls as her body went taut and her back bowed, her creamy walls grasping him tight. She collapsed atop his chest, her entire body shaking as her orgasm racked her body, weakening her as she completely succumbed to his all-consuming sexual appetite.

Gabe slowly withdrew his thumb from the sopping wet folds of her pussy, feeling her juices gush out around his throbbing cock and run down his scrotum as her orgasm started to wane, her flushed body still quivering against his. He didn't think he was ever going to get enough of her. He slid his fingers into her hair, pressing a soft kiss to the side of her mouth as her erratic breathing fanned his face, and he rolled over, bracing his weight on his forearm, his cock still buried deep inside her. He slowly slid out of her, feeling her slick, blood-filled walls grip him tight, heard her feeble moan as he slowly, steadily pushed back in.

He curled his fingers into her hair as he pressed his forehead against hers, his breathing just as erratic, as he pulled back again, sliding deep with a strong, hard stroke. "I need to cum, baby," he rasped, his voice gravelly. Another deep, hard thrust of his hips. "Need to cum inside you." And another longer, harder one. "So fuckin' bad." He felt the slide of her legs along his ribs as she locked them around his back, felt her arms wrap around him, her fingers dig into his sweaty flesh. Felt her raise her hips.

He groaned, pulling his hips back, driving his cock home. Faster, harder, each powerful thrust a jolt to her body, her cries of pure carnal passion urging him on until he felt his own need for release hit him hard, and a low, long-drawn-out groan rumbled up through him as one last hard thrust of his hips buried him deep, spurt after heavy spurt of hot, thick, potent semen spilling inside her. "Fuck," he swore as he flexed his hips, pushing deeper as another surge of seed was expelled from his throbbing cock, filling her as her creamy walls milked every last drop from him.

He pressed his sweaty forehead against hers as he struggled to catch his breath, knowing she had just robbed him of his last ounce of constraint. He heard her whimper as he carefully eased his still swollen cock completely out of her depths, pulling with it their comingled fluids that slowly trickled out of her with every contraction of her pelvic muscles. He gently nudged her legs, first one and then the other, from around his back and rolled to his side, wrapping his strong arms around her as he held her to his heaving chest, feeling her body go entirely languid against him. He gently brushed her damp hair back from her face as her uneven breaths fanned his sweaty skin, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "Sleep now, baby," he whispered, caressing her soft, dewy skin with one hand as he pulled the blankets up over them with the other.

Only when he knew she had drifted off to a peaceful slumber did he let himself go to sleep, holding her securely in his arms, never wanting to let her go.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

To be continued...

1...345678