Holly Brings Home a Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
Holly brings back a friend...
2.3k words
3.74
8.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*WARNING!! This story is in no way based on anything real and is completely fiction. Do not take this story seriously as it is only for your enjoyment. Anyone below the age of 18 is not allowed to read as it is rather explicit, leave reviews please and I hope you enjoy*

I was sitting at home, alone waiting for Holly to get back from an awards ceremony. I would have gone with her but decided to keep our relationships under wraps for now.

All of a sudden, Holly called me. It was late and I knew nothing good could come out of this seeiny as she usually got drunk at these kinds of events.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I'm so horny..." Holly sighed down the phone. My cock was up in no time. I told her that I was as well.

I took out my cock and started to stroke it while Holly started giving me filthy details of what she wanted me to do to her when she got home.

Her fingers are so deep..." she teased. I noticed that Holly said "her" rather than "my" when she mentioned she was masturbating. Or was she with another girl..?

I was rock solid and stroking my cock rapidly when I heard Holly outside. She was laughing loudly and sounded drunk. I don't think she was alone though.

I hung up the phone and then went to put my cock away as Holly entered but she knew what I was doing.

Her friend entered behind her and I was surprised to see it was the long time glamour model; Rhian Sugden.

Holly wore a knee cut tight black dress that showed off her cleavage and ass along with matching heels.

Rhian wore a low cut loose, light blue dress that was tight on her chest due to the size of her tits. She wore blue heels similar to Holly's.

"Oh you're a naughty boy..." Holly said as she pushed me back down onto the sofa and sat on my lap.

"You wanna have a three way with us?" Holly asked. I simply nodded and Rhian walked behind Holly and slapped her ass and squeezed it.

"You know how horny I get when I'm drunk don't you?" Holly giggled. She didn't notice I had taken my cock out so when she wasn't paying attention, I slid her panties to the side and thrusted upwards into her pussy.

I didn't stop or slow at any second. I treated the MILF like a piece of meat as I rapidly thrusted in and out of her wet hole over and over again. Holly regained a slight bit of focus and attempted to bounce up and down to meet my thrusts.

Rhian sat down next to us and lifted her dress enough for us to see her panties. She started to rub her clit through them and she was moaning at a high pitch.

Holly was ready to cum so I picked up the speed a small amount and bit on her neck while I did so. This action caused her to moan out loud and I felt her pussy tighten around me.

I pulled out of her and laid her exhausted body on the chair on the other side of the room as she regained her breath.

"Rhian... it's your turn now." I told her. This caused her to smile as she stood up and flung her dress over her head. She revealed she didn't have a bra on at all.

I went over to her and she got onto her knees. She grabbed hold of her tits and squeezes them while grinning.

"I bet you've wanted to fuck these for a long time haven't you..?" Rhian asked as she wrapped them around my cock.

"Fuck yes..." I hissed as she moved up and down. When my cock popped up from between her tits, she'd give the tip a lick. As Rhian picked up the tempo, I started to thrust into her tits which caused my balls to slap into them.

"You want to cum all over my titties?" Rhian asked. I told her that I planned to eventually but that I wanted to give her and Holly the best fucks they'd ever had.

Rhian pulled off of me and gave my cock a few kisses and slapped it across her face before she stood back up.

"I'm all yours now..." Rhian quietly said as I picked her up. She instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist and I proceeded to pump into her.

She put her hands over my shoulders and let me fuck her with no remorse. As I fucked her I couldn't help but notice she caught me staring at her jiggling tits.

"Oh- ah- my-ahhh Gooood!! You're obsessed!" Rhian gasped inbetween moans. All I could do was smile as I sped up even more.

Holly regained consciousness and stood up. She walked over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Watch this." Holly grinned as she walked around Rhian. She looked at me and held up three of her fingers together. I saw her lower them and Rhian screamed.

Holly fingered Rhian's pussy while my cock was still in there. I could feel Holly's nails lightly dragging against the underside of my cock everytime she pushed her fingers in.

"Your pussy is so wet Rhian... is your husband a bad fuck as well?" Holly asked Rhian.

All Rhian could mutter as she struggled to speak was "Fuck you Holly" with a little giggle. Rhian's juices were over flowing in her pussy and leaking all over my cock, balls and Holly's fingers.

"I'm going to cum!" Rhian yelled at the top of her lungs. Her body started to shake as she stopped moving and clung onto me with whatever strength her body was able to muster.

Holly sped up her fingering and I sped up my thrusting as Rhian started to scream even louder than she already was. When she quitened down for a bit she asked me to lay her on the sofa.

Holly walked behind the sofa and asked me to unzip her dress. I did just that and allowed her dress to fall to the floor. From this view I was unable to see her tits.

"Lovely ass isn't it?" Holly asked as I removed the rest of my clothing. I walked up behind her and bent her over.

"Yes it is." I said as I slapped her right ass cheek. I got onto my knees and pulled her panties down with my teeth. I stood back up as she stood out of her underwear and nudged my cock against her backside.

"Where do you want it?" I asked her.

"You decide for me..." Holly said as I lined my cock up with her asshole. I slowly pushed inside. One inch at a time until her tight hole was full.

Her's and Rhian's pussies lubed up my cock nicely so luckily I didn't have to struggle getting inside Holly's ass.

"Jesus... I knew you'd go for that." Holly grunted. I pushed in and out of her ass over and over, slowly picking up speed as the seconds passed by.

"For fuck sake just ram me!" Holly demanded.

"Bitch you asked for this." I replied as I didn't even give her a second to prepare as I pushed her head down into the sofa cushion and fucked her relentlessly.

I pushed her down hard enough that she struggled to breathe so when I felt she was ready I grabbed a hold of her hair and pulled at it, yanking her neck back.

"OH FUCK YES!!" Holly screeched as I punished her asshole. Rhian suddenly started to move on the sofa. She wrapped her legs around Holly's neck so that Holly could lick her pussy.

I tugged at Holly's hair 3 more times before I slammed her face into Rhian's soaking pussy.

"Eat her cunt out Holly... make her cum." I told Holly as I made a mess out of her.

Holly was definitely going to be sore in the morning. I spanked her ass repeatedly and I noticed that only one of her hands were on the sofa.

She was using her other hand to fiddle around with her twat. I looked over her shoulders and Rhian was also rubbing her own clit while Holly ate her out.

The two girls hit their second orgasm simultaneously and it was nearly enough to send me over the edge as Rhian squirted all over Holly's face and into her hair.

Holly pushed back to get off of me and instead my cock hit the end of her ass.

"Ohhh no no no wait until tomorrow." She told herself.

"You can look at them now." Holly said as she got off of my cock and spun around showing me her tits. Rhian walked over to us and they both got onto their knees.

Rhian lapped at Holly's wet face with her tongue until she was clean. The two girls licked and kissed my cock clean before grabbing a part of my cock each. They both wanked me off while staring up at me.

"Where do you want it? Our faces... our hair. Or maybe these?" Holly asked as her and Rhian squeezed each other's tits.

"Dibs on the first load!" Rhian shouted as she wanked me off faster. Holly frowned and slapped Rhian's clit causing the model to yelp in pain slightly.

I could see Rhian's pussy dripping as she enjoyed the slap. The two girls were on their knees with their legs spread just wanking me off.

Eventually, I was coming to an end. My cock twitched in their hands as Rhian pointed my cock at her chest as the first load slammed into her tits. Holly aimed the next load at her chest. She kept it there for the third blast and then the two alternated until it finally stopped.

The two girls licked and sucked the tip to get every remaining drop of cum as my cock softened. What happened next surprised me. Rhian laid on her back and Holly laid on top of her.

They didn't do a full 69, they instead did it with their tits. Cleaning each other's tits by licking and sucking them clean.

When they were done they requested that I take them upstairs. I picked Holly up and took her first. I came back down and took Rhian upstairs too.

I laid in the bed with the two as they kept their hands on my cock and balls as they slept. I left my hands on their pussies until the following morning.

------------

I woke up to a pleasurable feeling. I looked down and saw Rhian licking and sucking my cock.

"Oh good, you're awake!" Rhian gasped. I put my finger over my lips to signal for her to be quiet. I got out of bed and led her outside the room.

I closed the door behind us and opened one of the others in the corridor and there was a bathroom. I took her inside, turned on the shower and pushed her against the sink while I waited for it to heat up.

"What are you going to do to me?" Rhian seductively asked.

"No idea yet." I told her as I put her inside the shower.

"It's still cold!" Rhian yelled as I watched her nipples point up. She caught me again and just put her face in her palm as she chuckled.

I covered her body in soap bubbles and bent her over against the wall which she placed her hands on. I covered my cock in soap and fucked her pussy from behind.

"Your pussy is so tight." I told her as I grabbed one of her tits from behind and kneaded it in my hands.

"Fuckkkk..." Rhian moaned as I picked up the pace. She couldn't get enough of my cock and I was going to make sure she was desperate to come back.

I grabbed a bar of soap and moved it down to her clit. I started to rub it in and she started to moan louder. I put the soap back and decided it was time for us to finish.

I fucked her as hard as I could and she requested that we cum together.

"AH FUCK!! FUCK!! FUUUUUCK!! I'M CUMMING!!" Rhian yelled as she came. This caused me to empty my balls deep into her pussy. I pulled out and Rhian washed her hair then rinsed herself under the water.

"You cleaned me, now I'll clean you." Rhian said as she gave my softening cock a few tugs before it was completely down.

She covered my body head to toe in soap and scrubbed it in before allowing the soap to be poured away by the water.

We got out of the shower and she noticed there were only my towels and Holly's.

"Use Holly's." I told her.

"Before we do dry up, I've noticed there's something you've been wanting to do and now that they're clean... would you like to suck on my tits..?" Rhian asked.

I bent down slightly and motorboated them which caused her to laugh. I then squeezed, licked and sucked her tits for the next 10 minutes.

"Satisfied?" Rhian asked with a smile I stood back up. I nodded and wrapped up with a towel. Rhian wrapped her hair in body in towels and she noticed my cock was hard in the towel.

"Your girl can do that for you." Rhian said as she slapped it lightly. We made our way back to the bedroom and as soon as we got inside, Holly woke up.

"My head's hanging." Holly said as she held her head in her hand. Me and Rhian just looked at each other and laughed.

TO BE CONTINUED...