Holly-Cam Pt. 02

Story Info
Holly-cam provides better jerk-off material than expected!
6.2k words
4.73
21.5k
31

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Before I left for the airport, I opened my "Holly-cam" app, and switched it from sending its video files to my laptop, and made it send them to the cloud, where I could retrieve them in the middle of the Pacific.

At the boarding-gate I got a call from my boss, telling me that I would be met at the island's little puddle-jumper airport by a woman named Lana, who was our customer's trouble-shooting counterpart to me.

"I understand that she's a cute little Polynesian thing," he told me, "but she's a lesbian, so don't bother wasting your time trying to get anything going with her."

"Don't worry about that," I replied. "I don't fool around. I'm happily married to an awesome woman who satisfies my every need, and I want to keep it that way."

"You might be gone for a long time," he cautioned in his usual lecherous way. "A man has needs."

"Don't worry about me," I said. "I've got the situation in hand."

He laughed, and said, "Well, I hope you can get good Internet-porn out there."

If he only knew!

***

After a layover in Hawaii, it was nearly midnight when I landed on the island that wouldn't be a dot on most maps. Inside the little terminal, a young Polynesian woman waited.

"Lana?" I asked.

She pronounced her whole name—which was probably 12 or 14 letters—and added with a smile, "That's why I go by Lana."

She was probably in her early thirties, exotic looking with a dark complexion, huge brown eyes, high cheekbones, and a wide, almost ever-present, smile. She stood about five-three, had medium sized breasts, narrow hips, and a compact, but nice round butt. If I wasn't married—and if she wasn't gay—I could have been really interested in her.

She drove us out to the site, and we got right to work. She turned out to be an absolute joy to work with. She was intelligent, knew how to trouble-shoot code, and had a great sense of humor.

We worked non-stop for the next nine hours, and finally figured out a work-around for the problem that had taken the system offline. The quick-fix was a kluge, at best, but with the tracker up and running, we were able to take a break to get some sleep. It would turn out that the permanent changes we would eventually make would take more than two weeks to fully implement and test.

***

In my motel room in the little village, I checked the cloud for saved videos from my Holly-cam. There were 132! I knew that most of those were going to be "walk-bys," and I was too exhausted to go through them to try to sort them out—or to jerk off if I had found a good one, anyway. I stripped, and crawled under the sheet on the big king-size bed.

In the shower the next morning, it occurred to me that I could quickly and easily sort my Holly-cam videos by file-size. A walk-by would be fairly short, where a good jilling off session would likely be pretty long,—at least I hoped so.

Out of the now-187 files, I found only one that looked like it would be a good candidate. Still naked, I started playing it, fast-forwarded a bit, and confirmed that it was my sexy wife walking over to our bed, naked. The timestamp showed it was about nine in the morning, yesterday, her time, so she probably wasn't going to bed.

My cock started to enlarge, but I shut down the video before things got out of hand—or into hand, as it were. I had to meet Lana for breakfast, and I wanted to call Holly before that. The Holly-cam video would have to wait for tonight when I could give it my full attention.

At seven o'clock for me, out in the pacific, it was noon for Holly back in Florida. We had a good conversation during her lunch break at work, where I told her about what the island was like, the progress we'd made already, and about Lana.

Holly, however trusting by nature, was probably not entirely un-happy when I told her that the attractive woman I was working side by side with was a lesbian. She asked me to send a picture of us together, which I did, later on.

The day's work went quite well, and we were back in our respective motel rooms after a simple dinner, by nine at night.

As I waited for my laptop to boot up, I stripped out of my clothes, and then sat down at the little desk in the room, with a handful of tissues within easy reach.

I navigated to the cloud, and found that there were a bunch more Holly-cam files. As usual, most were small in size, and I deleted those. But, along with the one I'd previewed this morning, there was another huge file. It was many times the file-size of the first one!

At first, that excited me, but then I wondered if I was going to be watching a boring video of my wife changing the sheets on the bed. The timestamp showed it to have been recorded at a little after four in the evening, Holly's time, on Saturday.

I opened it, and was pleased to see my gorgeous wife walking past the camera wearing her short robe over what I guessed was her naked body. She went to the dresser, and then carried several of her toys over to the nightstand beside the bed. I could see that she had also taken out a bottle of lube. My dick started growing quickly, as I imagined the marathon jill off session that I had captured!

But I decided to take things in order, and I went back to watch the earlier video, first.

Gently stroking my dick, I watched Holly walk into the bedroom, completely naked. Had she been in her office, watching porn on her laptop? I couldn't know, of course, but something had obviously gotten her ready for a jill-off session, and that's all that mattered to me, at the moment.

She walked to the bed, turned and sat on the edge. I was a little disappointed that I didn't see any of her toys around. Maybe this was just going to be a quickie, I thought.

She sat side-to the camera, so I wasn't getting a good pussy shot, but I could see her slide her hand between her legs, and start rubbing gently. From her hand motions I could tell when she began running her fingers up and down her slit, and it was obvious when she started to concentrate on her clit, from both her hand motions, and the look on her face.

As she began finger-fucking her pussy with one hand, she started to squeeze her tit with the other. Fortunately, it was the tit closer to the camera, so I could see her puffy nipple bulging as she dug her fingers into the mound that I knew so well.

When she slid her fingers and thumb outward onto her nipple and began to pull on it, she laid herself over backwards onto the bed, raised her feet up onto the edge, and with her legs spread wide, she picked up the pace of the hand-fuck she was giving her cunt.

I couldn't actually see the finger-in-pussy action, but she picked up speed quickly, and as she pulled on her nipple she arched her back, and with her head thrown back and her mouth open, I could tell she was getting ready to cum.

This really was a quickie! Something obviously had her pussy already on fire when she walked into the room.

I was slowly stroking my rigid cock, using its pre-cum for lube, as I watched Holly getting herself off using only her two hands. As hot as the scene was, it was obvious it was obvious it was not going to last long, so I didn't want to start jerking off in earnest. I figured I would wait for the other, longer, video for that.

On screen, Holly let out a little squeal, clamped her legs tightly together over her hand, and brought herself to orgasm. A short while later, she slid off the bed, and headed into the bathroom.

It hadn't been the best jerk-off material I had ever watched, but that it was my own, lovely, sexy wife acting completely natural while I secretly "spied" on her pushed my voyeur button perfectly. I could easily have gotten off watching that clip if I hadn't been expecting and saving myself for much bigger things from the next one.

I wiped the pre-cum from my hand, navigated to the big video and clicked play.

I decided not to begin stroking my stiff cock, right away. I always like the feeling of my pre-cum bubbling up through my pee hole all by itself, and I had the feeling that, with the length of this video, I was going to want to pace myself, anyway.

I watched, again, as Holly set her collection of toys on the nightstand. She then turned, and obviously looking in the mirror directly below the camera, she untied her robe and let it fall open. As expected—and hoped for—she was naked underneath.

She cupped her beautiful bare tits as she watched her reflection, and then began to gently rub her puffed-up nipples with her fingertips.

My dick did one of its involuntary spasms, and I felt a bubble of pre-cum travel up through its length and ooze out onto my cock-head. I just let it drip off onto my leg, not wanting to touch my cock, just yet.

As I watched my awesome wife playing with her tits, facing right at me, I suddenly heard our doorbell ring in the video.

I assumed—hoped—she would just ignore it, but instead, she tied the robe back around herself, and walked out of the bedroom. It surprised me more than a little that she was going out to answer the door wearing just her short robe over her naked body.

Through the speakers I could hear the door open, and then I could hear voices. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but the other voice appeared to be another woman's.

As my dick began to wilt at the interruption, Holly walked back into the bedroom, probably just in time to prevent the camera from turning off for lack of motion.

Right behind her, her friend Sandy walked into the room!

Sandy was wearing a light thigh-length raincoat, and she was carrying a big purse. She looked over at Holly's toys on the nightstand, and said, "I brought my collection, too." She then tossed her purse onto the bed, took Holly in her arms, and kissed her passionately.

"Holy shit!" I said out loud. My cock snapped right back to full attention!

If my bloodstream wasn't already half filled with testosterone, my mind might have grappled with questions like, How long had this been going on? Was Holly turning lesbian? Was I in danger of losing her? Was this "cheating" if it was with another woman?

My libido easily won the battle with my intellect as I stared at the screen, and watched Holly untie the belt around Sandy's waist, open her raincoat, and then push it off her shoulders. It dropped to the floor, leaving Sandy standing in front of her wearing only a white shelf bra that held her larger-than-Holly's tits up and proud, and a white garter belt that held up a pair of dark stockings. The stockings terminated in a pair of black high heels that made the otherwise-shorter Sandy about an inch taller than my wife.

As the two women smiled at each other, Sandy returned the favor, untied Holly's robe, and slid it off her shoulders. My wife stood in front of her best friend completely naked.

Once again, they wrapped their arms around each other, and shared a hot open-mouth tongue-filled kiss as they ground their naked bodies against one another.

Watching the screen, slack-jawed, I felt another pulse of pre-cum percolate up through my boner, and drool out onto my leg. I loved that feeling of my dick acting all on its own.

I tapped the pause button just as the two women were breaking their kiss, and looked at the progress bar below the picture. The video was thirty-eight minutes long! Could I force myself not to wrap my fist around my cock and start beating off until the end? Would my dick hold out that long, or would it graduate from pumping out pre-cum to blowing a full-on orgasm all by itself? I decided I wanted to try to find out.

I started the video again, and watched as Holly leaned down and kissed Sandy's big, dark nipples. They were the opposite of Holly's puffies, having large stiff nubs that Holly flicked with her tongue, sucked on, and even took between her teeth.

Sandy threw her head back and sucked in her breath as she put her hands on the back of Holly's head, and pulled her tightly against her tit.

I could see Holly open her mouth wide, and cover all of the coarse, brown nipple and as much of Sandy's tit as she could. From the hollowing of her cheeks, I knew she was sucking hard, and from Sandy's moaning, I knew she was loving it.

Sandy moved Holly's mouth to the other tit for equal time, all the while lovingly massaging her fingers through Holly's hair.

After a short while, Sandy lifted Holly's head, and they shared another passionate kiss that began with both of them opening their mouths, extending their tongues, and flicking them across one another in an erotic dance that had my cock bubbling up another gob of dick-juice.

When their lips finally locked together, Sandy slid her hands up Holly's ides, and took her naked tits in her hands. She squeezed them gently, and then rubbed her thumbs over the swollen puffy nipples.

As Sandy felt-up my wife's tits, I heard Holly mumble something unintelligible into Sandy's mouth.

Sandy broke the kiss, and said, "Tell me again, sweetie. Tell me what you want me to do."

"Kiss my tits," Holly replied.

"Just kiss them?" Sandy seemed to tease. Was she the dominant one in this relationship?

Holly quickly caught on, and responded in a more forceful tone, "No! I want you to kiss my fat puffy nipples and suck them into your mouth! I want you to suck my tits into your mouth and bite on my nipples!"

With that, Holly took Sandy's head, pulled her down, and mashed her face against her tit. "Suck it!" she commanded. "Suck my tit!"

Apparently Holly had some domination of her own.

After going back and forth between Holly's tits for a while, Sandy started to kiss her way down over Holly's stomach. She paused at her bellybutton, kissing and tonguing the little teardrop indentation while caressing her hands over her naked ass.

Finally, she continued downward, kissing her way through Holly's landing-strip of a bush, and then, on her knees, she gave a loving kiss to my wife's shaven pussy.

Looking down at her best friend, whose mouth was pressed against her cunt, Holly let out a long sigh, put her hands on Sandy's head, and told her in an almost pleading way, "Oh, do it, San! Lick it! Lick my pussy!"

Sandy pressed her face harder into Holly's crotch and began moving her head up and down. I'm sure she had her tongue buried in Holly's wet slit, lapping from her cunt hole to her clit.

"Oh, shit!" Holly moaned as she spread her legs into a slight squat, trying to give Sandy better access to her cunt.

But with her mouth still attached to my wife's pussy, Sandy pushed her backwards until her legs hit the side of the bed and she sat down on the edge. Holly quickly pulled her legs up and apart, and as she lay over onto her back, she rotated her hips up to give her best friend full and open admission to her cunt.

Holly's new position—which had her right side facing the camera—along with where the camera was hidden eight feet high on the wall, gave me an awesome downward view of the action, and as Sandy rocked her head and ground her face into Holly's pussy my cock pulsed another heavy drop of pre-cum out of my pee hole and onto my leg.

God, how I wanted to start stroking my dick! But I'd set myself a challenge, and I was determined to get to the end of the video hands-free. Whether my cock would make it without blowing a load of cum was something that I felt was more or less out of my control.

On the screen, I watched Sandy concentrate her tongue action on Holly's clit as she gently inserted a finger up her cunt hole.

She moved the digit in and out slowly, almost as if massaging the inner passage of Holly's pussy, rather than finger-fucking her. Holly's head was relaxed against the bed, her mouth hung open, and she was gently caressing her own tits, rubbing her fingertips gently over her swollen nipples.

I watched Sandy slide her finger from Holly's pussy, and as she ran her tongue up and down the length of her soaking wet slit, she pressed the finger against the rosebud of Holly's asshole.

As she made little circles around the wrinkled skin of the tiny pucker, she raised her head from Holly's pussy, and said, "You okay with that, sweetie?"

"Oh, yeah!" Holly replied through a moan. "Put your finger in my ass while you eat my pussy. Oh, God, San, this feels so good!"

Sandy gently pushed her finger up my wife's tiny asshole while at the same time shoving her long tongue as deep into her cunt hole as she could get it.

Holly let out a long, "Ohhh!" and my cock pulsed another dribble of dick-juice. I looked at the progress bar, and had no idea how I was going to make it to the end.

Sandy then moved her mouth up to Holly's clit, and as she squashed the sensitive nub with her tongue, she inserted her thumb up Holly's cunt hole at the same time she had her finger up her ass, double-clutching her.

"Oh, fuck!" Holly moaned rocking her hips.

Sandy lifted her face, and said, "You ready to cum, sweetie?"

"Oh, yeah!" she answered almost panting.

"Then tell me," Sandy teased her holding her thumb and finger motionless, deep inside Holly's two holes.

Holly gave a little laugh at the tease, and then replied in a commanding tone, "Make me fucking cum, Sandy! Fuck my cunt and my asshole, and suck on my clit 'til my pussy gushes all over you!" She reached down, and with both hands she pressed Sandy's face into her wet pussy. "Eat my fucking cunt! Eat my cunt and make me cum!"

As Holly mashed her friend's face against her pussy, Sandy began beating her hand back and forth, finger-fucking her cunt and ass at the same time.

With Holly's right leg pressed almost against the bed, she was spread open enough that I could just see Sandy's thumb as she jammed it up my moaning wife's cunt hole, over and over.

Suddenly, Holly clamped her mouth shut, let out a long squeal through clenched teeth, and arched her back. I knew she was beginning to cum.

She tried to pull her legs together into her usual stiff-body orgasm-posture, but Sandy held them wide apart, giving herself the room she needed to suck up her friend's cunt juice as she hand-fucked her to orgasm.

Holding her legs open also allowed me to see when Sandy switched from using her thumb to shoving two fingers up Holly's cunt. Her hand was palm-up, and I had a pretty good idea that she was going after my wife's G-spot.

As Sandy ground her fingers into the super-sensitive knob inside Holly's cunt, Holly grabbed a handful of sheet with each hand, and let out a loud, "Oh, fuck, yeah!" as her cunt gushed into her best friend's face.

Untouched, my cock throbbed, and spewed a short stream of dick juice onto my leg. I wasn't sure if it was still pre-um, or if I was having a tiny orgasm. I really didn't care which; the sensation was awesome!

Much better than I was ever able to gauge it, Sandy knew exactly when to stop fucking and sucking Holly's pussy, and with gentle kisses and caresses, she eased my wife down from her orgasm high.

As Holly's breathing returned to normal, she grabbed Sandy, pulled her across her body, and covered her pussy-flavored mouth with her own.

As they kissed, Sandy rocked her hips, grinding her pussy—which must have been on fire, by then—into Holly's soaking wet mound.

Sandy finally broke the kiss, and pushing herself up off of my wife's naked body, she said, "You ready to taste a cunt, now?"

"Oh, yeah!" Holly answered.

As they changed positions on the bed, what Sandy had just said registered in whatever tiny piece of my brain could still process logic.

"You ready to taste a cunt, now?" she had said. Did that mean Holly had never tasted one before? Was I lucky enough to be watching my awesome and sexy wife's first time with another woman?

"Holt shit!" I said again. My dick gave a little throb of approval, too.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers
12