Holly-Cam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the screen, Holly had maneuvered herself on the bed so her head was toward the camera, and her feet toward the headboard. I'm not sure what possessed her to stretch out that way, but it couldn't have been better if I'd asked her to do it.

Sandy got up on her knees, and with her naked, lifted tits and bald pussy facing right at me, she straddled Holly's head. She spread her legs, lowering her glistening pussy onto my wife's face, and then she began rocking her hips, sliding the wet gash from Holly's chin to her nose.

As she fucked my gorgeous wife's face with her sopping cunt, she said, "Oh, yeah! That's it! Get your tongue up into my pussy lips! Oh, fuck, yeah! You are a natural cunt eater!"

After a short while, Sandy stopped rocking her hips, lifted slightly, and let Holly take over. I could see my wife lift her head off the bed, forcing her mouth over Sandy's cunt, and no doubt shoving her tongue up her fuck hole.

As she sucked and tongued on Sandy's cunt, Holly reached around, and began rubbing her fingers through Sandy's pussy lips, concentrating on the upper region and her clit.

Sandy tilted her head back, letting out a soft mew of pleasure, and reached up to take her stiff nipples between her fingers. As Holly took care of her cunt with both her hand and her mouth, Sandy rolled and pulled on the nubs of dark brown flesh that capped her big tits.

The combination of nipple-stretching and cunt-eating, coupled with the hot finger-fucking that Sandy had just given my wife, must have had Sandy's orgasm building pretty quickly, but apparently, she was not ready to let it go, just yet.

Sandy probably surprised Holly as much as she did me when she suddenly lifted her pussy away from Holly's mouth on what seemed to be the brink of her orgasm.

It all made sense, though, when she quickly spun around, and straddled Holly's face again, but in a sixty-nine position.

In my humble—if biased—opinion, my wife has the world's most perfect ass. But up there among the top five is Sandy's, and she now had it pointing right at me!

With this new view I was able to see Holly extend her tongue and draw it up through the soft wet petals of her best friend's cunt. Sandy lowered her head between Holly's spread legs, and was probably doing something very similar to my wife's pussy.

"Do my ass!" Sandy commanded from between Holly's legs. "Shove your finger up my asshole!"

Holly reached around, slid her finger through Sandy's drenched pussy lips to get it wet, and then pressed it against her friend's sphincter. She circled the tiny pucker a few times, and then as she pressed her tongue against Sandy's clit, she pushed the digit deep into her ass.

Sandy let out a moan, and said, "Yeah, sweetie! That's it! Fuck my little asshole and eat my cunt!"

As I watched the awesome view of my wife lap her tongue up and down through Sandy's exposed pussy lips, she began pumping her finger in and out of her ass.

Sandy reacted by rocking her head rapidly side to side with her face buried in Holly's cunt. As she ground her face into my wife's pussy, I heard her mumble, "Fuck yeah! I'm gonna cum, sweetie! Shove your tongue up my cunt hole and fuck me! Eat my fucking cum!"

Holly did what she was told, extending her tongue, and with an open mouth, bobbing her head to dart the mini-prick in and out of Sandy's cunt.

Three seconds later, Sandy's cunt erupted, soaking my wife's face with a small torrent of pussy juice. She clamped her mouth over the gushing hole, and I could tell that she was sucking and swallowing. I couldn't tell if she was still tongue-fucking Sandy's cunt hole, but she was still ramming her finger deep into her asshole.

At the sight of my awesome wife getting what I guessed was her first face full of cunt juice, my poor, patient dick had reached its limit.

I felt a tightening deep in my gut, and then my upturned cock throbbed and blasted a shot of cum that splattered the underside of the desk. Two more lesser squirts followed; one arching over my knee and landing on my foot; the other adding to the pre-cum pool that soaked the insides of my legs.

God, it felt awesome! I don't think I had blasted a shot of cum that hard or that far since I experienced my very first ejaculation, back in my teens. And aside from the possibility of a wet dream back then, I don't think I ever came without ever touching my dick, either.

And I knew there was more cum behind the mess I had just made. I was sure that if I took hold of my cock and started jerking off, I would blow another load in twenty seconds.

But there was still a lot of video to watch, so I left my dick alone. Post-orgasm, it lost a little of the rigidity that had had it pointing up at about a forty-five-degree angle under the desk, and it laid down, as if to rest, in the puddle of jism and pre-cum that drenched my legs.

I was able to get my concentration back on the screen in time to see Sandy turn back around, lay her naked body against Holly's and share an intense, double-pussy-flavored kiss with her.

After a while of kissing, which also included my wife caressing and squeezing Sandy's naked ass—and which also got my slobbery dick to raise its head again—Sandy roll off of Holly, went into a cross-legged sitting position, and said, "Want to play with some toys?"

Holly sat up, as well, turning as she did to end up facing right at the camera. Sandy was sitting side-to, and it gave me a wonderful profile view of her heavy bra-supported tits with their stiff brown nipples sticking out.

As Sandy reached over to get her purse from the other side of the king-size bed, Holly leaned down and put her mouth over one of the big tits I had just been staring at.

Sandy took a moment to enjoy the feeling of her closest friend sucking gently on her tit, and after encouraging her to do the same with the other one, she pulled her face up and kissed her.

"You are awesome!" Sandy said to my wife. I couldn't have agreed more!

"Lay down, again," Sandy told her.

My lovely wife scooted toward me, and lay back with her head propped up on the pillow.

From her purse, Sandy took out a long, realistically-shaped flexible rubber cock with a fat head on each end. She reached over, and fed one of the ends into Holly's mouth. As she popped the big head in and out of her lips, she leaned down and began kissing her and sharing the fake dick with her.

My own dick was back at full attention!

After a little while of shared cock-sucking, Sandy left the rubber dick deep in my wife's mouth, and scooched over nearer to Holly's hips. She gently coaxed her legs wide apart, giving me a perfect view of my wife's glistening shaved pussy!

She then took hold of the fake cock, pulled it from Holly's mouth with a pop, and slid it down her naked body. She, stopped to rub and gently slap its wet head against her puffed nipples on the way.

When she finally made it to her pussy, she slid the fire-helmet head up and down through Holly's soaking wet pussy lips, and ground it against her clit before lowering it and lining it up on her cunt hole.

While Holly was gently massaging her own tits and looking down at what Sandy was doing at her pussy, my dick was pointing up, too, as if trying to see, as well.

Sandy teased the fat rubber cock-head around Holly's waiting pussy lips, and then finally said to her, "Why don't you tell me what you'd like me to do with this thing, sweetie?"

Holly smiled at Sandy's goading, and then replied, "I want you to fuck me with it! I want you to shove that fat cock up my aching cunt hole, and fuck the shit out of me with it!"

Sandy wrapped her fist around the rubber cock, about two inches behind its big head, and then jammed the thing into Holly's cunt, mashing her fist against her spread pussy lips. Holding the fake dick inside the entrance to Holly's cunt, and her fist hard against her pussy, Sandy began rocking her hand back and forth, twisting the cock inside Holly's cunt, and mashing her squashed pussy lips back and forth.

"Oh, fuck!" Holly groaned and began to yank hard on her nipples.

With the head of the rubber dick implanted in my wife's cunt, Sandy slid her hand half way up the dildo's twelve-inch length, and then drove the fake cock up Holly's cunt until her fist squashed against her parted pussy lips, again.

As she twisted her fist against Holly's gash, she said, "You want more, sweetie? You want more cock shoved up your pretty cunt?"

"Put it in your mouth!" Holly replied forcefully. "Take the other end of that fat cock in your mouth, and fuck me 'til your face is buried in my pussy!"

Sandy leaned over, lapped at the rubber cock-head, and then took it into her mouth. She went down on it, until she probably had four or five inches of the rubber dick stuffed into her mouth. It had to be pressing into her throat.

She then began bobbing her head up and down, fucking Holly's hungry cunt with the other end of the rubber dick. She alternated between fast, short strokes, and slow long ones, but every time she pushed the fake dick up my wife's fuck hole, it went a little deeper, and Sandy's lips, encircling one end of the surrogate dick, got closer to Holly's stretched pussy lips encircling the other end.

Finally, with one long slow push, Sandy buried the rubber cock all the way up Holly's cunt, and buried her face in her pussy lips.

With the foot-long cock completely swallowed by cunt and mouth, Sandy rocked her face against Holly's pussy.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Holly moaned. She put her hands on the back of Sandy's head and pulled her face tighter against her pussy. As she forced her best friend to face fuck her cock-filled cunt, Holly lifted a leg, and wrapped it around Sandy's back securing her position even further.

But Sandy apparently wanted more than to be giving a rubber cock a fake blow job, and she extracted herself from Holly's entanglement, leaving half the length of the pseudo-cock stuffed up her cunt.

Sandy quickly repositioned herself, lined her own cunt up on the wiggling free end of the dildo, and pushed herself onto it. In a classic-porn scissor position with Holly, she impaled the rubber cock up her cunt, not stopping until her pussy lips were mashed against my wife's.

The two of them both began gyrating their hips, grinding the cock around inside their cunt-holes, while at the same time mashing their sopping wet pussy lips together.

They both began moaning and spewing "Oh God!" and "Fuck yeah!" Sandy then added, "Fuck my cunt, Holly! Make me fucking cum!"

"I'm gonna cum, too!" Holly shouted as she humped her hips, forcing her pussy lips to mash against her best friend's, while at the same time making the big fake dick twist around deep inside both of their cunt holes.

I stole a quick glance at the progress bar, and saw that we were getting near the end. I reached down, wrapped my fist around my cock, and began jerking off for all I was worth!

Sandy started to cum first, but that apparently triggered Holly's orgasm, and as the two gorgeous women ground their cunts together and squealed and moaned through their orgasms, my cock started to spurt, too.

Lubricated by a handful of slippery cum, I pounded my meat hard and fast, and pumped shot after shot of my thick cock-juice all over the underside of the desk, the wall, and my legs and feet. I had quite a mess to clean up, but as long as my cock kept adding to it, I couldn't have cared less!

At about the same time that my balls were finally drained, and I could refocus my vision, I saw on the screen that Sandy was disengaging herself from Holly. She slid the long rubber dick from their pussies, and they each took an end in their mouths to clean off the other's pussy juice.

After a bit, Dandy tossed the rubber cock on the bed, and then stretched out on top of Holly's sweat-and-cum-covered naked body, giving her a loving kiss.

They kissed and cuddled for a long time, and while I continued to watch and catch my breath, my finally-limp dick lay in the puddle of its own cum that had collected between my legs.

As I reached for my strategically-placed pile of tissues, Holly and Sandy got up off the bed.

While I began sopping up more cum than I'd made since I was a teenager, I heard Sandy say, "We need to get in the shower, sweetie. My hubby will be getting home in a half hour, and he'll wonder where I am."

Holly unhooked Sandy's bra, and she let it fall to the floor, freeing her large tits to hang naturally. They didn't droop, but rather just settled down so that anyone looking could tell there was some good, honest sexual mass there. Sandy's great tits were the real McCoy!

Holly then unfastened the garter belt's fasteners, and let it drop, peeling Sandy's stockings inside-out as it went to the floor, as well.

Sandy stepped out of her heels, and the two completely naked women moved to a spot in front of the mirror—and directly in front of the camera!

Standing behind her, Holly looked over Sandy's shoulder, and while obviously admiring her tits in the mirror, she cupped her hands under them and lifted their weight, gently massaging the soft globes, and extending her fingertips up to caress the now-supple nipples.

My incorrigible dick started to stir, yet again.

Suddenly, both women looked up, directly into the camera.

My heart nearly stopped, and my dick went back to playing dead.

Looking right into my eyes, Holly said, "I hope you enjoyed our little show, baby. I'll talk to you in the morning. I love you!"

Sandy was also staring me in the eyes, and wore a wide smile while Holly spoke. She then added, "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did, but, frankly, that's a little hard for me to imagine!" She then gave me a wink, and both women blew me kisses.

They then walked out of the Holly-cam's view toward the bathroom.

I sat there, slack-jawed staring at my laptop and the image of a disheveled bed with a foot-long rubber cock in the middle of it.

"Holy shit!" I said, one more time.

To be continued ...

Please take a minute to vote and leave me a comment!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey

12