Holly-Cam Pt. 09

Story Info
Everyone gets into the swing of things at the swingers club.
8.7k words
4.69
7.5k
15

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Holly-Cam

Part-9

(A short recap from Part-8)

After the introductory small talk, Holly surprised me by jumping in with both feet and bluntly asking Kim, "So, do you share your husband with newcomers?"

Kim gave Holly a playful grin, and said, "Especially newcomers. We want everyone to feel welcome, you know. And Mom and Dad, here, have taught me so much about sharing."

She then went on to entertain us with the erotic story of how she had been brought into the taboo folds of the already-incestuous family during a vacation to a clothing-optional Caribbean beach resort.

When she was done with her hot taboo story, which included the family acting out a babysitter fantasy, I was glad that I was wearing black slacks, because my swollen dick was drooling down my leg. I looked down at Joe's crotch, and could easily see that he was having the same reaction ... just more obviously in his khaki slacks.

I could tell from the way that Holly was shifting her weight that her pussy was likely tingling and wet from the steamy story, as well.

Kim grinned, obviously knowing that she had gotten the reactions she had hoped for from all of us, and she sidled up to Holly, looped her hand through her arm, and said, "I hope you won't mind if I join in with you and my hubby."

"Oh, please do!" Holly replied and gave Kim a passionate kiss as she roamed her hand over her bare back and all the way down to and over her cute little shorts-covered ass.

When they broke the kiss, Kim motioned for her husband to join them in a hug, and as he stepped over, she looked at me, and said, "You're okay with this, right?"

"Hell, yes!" I said as I rubbed the bulge in my pants. "It's like I'm living out one of my fantasies!"

Part-9

Bobby put his arms around my wife, and gave her a warm kiss. When it ended, Holly looked over at me, and said, "I love you so much, baby!" She then went into a series of steaming kisses, switching between Kim and Bobby, and even taking on both of their mouths at the same time.

I forced my eyes from my wife and her two new partners for a moment, and noticed that the others had moved away to meet and join the other people in the room—who had also begun to get intimate.

Kim motioned for me to join them, but I shook my head, and said, "A little later. Right now, the voyeur in me wants to watch my gorgeous wife get taken by a couple of strangers."

"Oh! She likes to be taken, huh?" Kim said with a cute-but-devilish little grin. "Well, why don't you take that stiff dick out of your pants so you can jerk it off, and sit down there while we give you something to watch."

Ten seconds later, I had extracted my boner out through my fly, had sat down on the easy chair, and was wiping the pre-cum over my cock-head and down the length of my dick.

As Bobby and Holly kissed and ground their bodies against one another, Kim moved around behind Holly and hugged her tightly, as well. She slid her hands in between the other bodies, and cupped Holly's tits.

As my wife and her husband made out, Kim mashed and squeezed Holly's tits through the thin fabric of her top. She then slid her fingers into the deep v of the neckline, and pulled it down, hooking it under Holly's new bra. The bra was lacy red, and pushed my wife's tits up and together, and out into wonderful, puffy-topped prominence.

Looking over Holly's shoulder Kim slid her fingers and thumbs onto Holly's swollen nipples, and as she began to squeeze and twist—gently, at first—she said to her husband, "Oh, baby! She has puffies! That is so hot! I can't wait to suck on them! Bring your hands up here, and feel them. They're so soft and sexy!"

He brought his hands up, and still locked in a hot kiss, he wrapped his hands around Holly's tits, squeezing and mashing them, and causing her already-swollen nipples to bulge even more, and rub against the fabric of his shirt.

As Bobby slid his fingers out along the forced cone shapes of my wife's tits, Kim slid her hands down over Holly's belly to her crotch. While Bobby squeezed and rolled Holly's nipples, Kim pressed her hand against Holly's pussy mound, and ground her fingers around through the light cloth of her skirt.

Holly was moaning into Bobby's mouth, and my dick was drooling pre-cum as I watched her making out with these two attractive and sexy strangers. It brought to mind a different variation of my pizza-guy fantasy where he shows up with his girlfriend, and Holly ends up in a hot three-way, eating her first pussy while she gets fucked from behind.

I grabbed a couple of tissues from a box sitting next to the chair (I noticed that they were placed strategically all around the room), and laid them under my dick to catch its dripping. No sense getting my pants even more cum-soaked than they already were.

Kim noticed what I was doing, and she said, "Not jerking off? Not hot enough for you?"

"Oh, it's plenty hot watching you two grope my wife!" I replied. "But the longer I can go hands-free, the longer I'll last and the bigger my load will be when I do blow it."

"That's pretty good self-control," she said. Then with that devilish grin, she added, "Let's see how long you can maintain it."

With her two hands, Kim took the hem of Holly's short skirt and pulled it up, bunching it around her waist. Holly was wearing a red garter belt to match her bra, with stringers that connected to the tops of dark nylon stockings.

As Kim ground her pelvis—still covered by her shorts—into Holly's naked ass, she pressed her palm hard against her pussy mound, and wiggled her fingers into the soft, wet lips below it.

Holly was groaning as she sucked on Bobby's lips and tongue while she had both of her hands on the back of his head, holding his face hard against hers.

"Oh, baby!" Kim said to her husband while she squirmed her fingers between Holly's legs, "She has a nice soft flower-petal pussy! And God, she's so wet!"

Kim pushed a finger up into Holly's cunt-hole and slowly twisted it around, and Holly moaned, "Oh, fuck!" into Bobby's mouth.

As Kim slowly fingered my wife's pussy, she whispered into her ear, "Reach down and undo his shorts!" It wasn't a suggestion, but a command, and Holly readily complied.

A few fumbling seconds later Holly pushed the shorts off of Bobby's hips, and he kicked them aside. At the same time, he grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off over his head without bothering to unbutton it.

The sight of this young, well-built guy standing there naked, in front of my loving wife with her tits sticking out of her splayed blouse, and her pussy and ass exposed by her hiked-up skirt, was as hot as anything my fantasies had ever produced! Probably hotter, because this was reality!

As he kicked his shorts away, Bobby stood separated from my wife for a few moments, and I got a good look at his freed erection.

It was not quite as thick as mine, but had a well-defined knob of a head that was a good deal fatter than the rest of the dick. The most notable thing about this young guy's stiff cock, though, was its curve.

Kanoa's dick (the only other stiff dick I'd seen in real life) had a gentle upward curve, and I'd seen plenty of erections in porn movies and pictures that bent up or bent down, but Bobby's cock had a distinct and curious hook to it!

As he stood there naked, his dick pointed slightly upward, but about an inch or so back from its fat head, it took a sharp bend, so that the head was pointing straight up.

I used the word curious not only because his contorted cock was so unique to me, but also because I was curious about what it would feel like to suck on it. I was envisioning my lips closed tightly around his shaft while the spongy, fat head was pressed up into the roof of my mouth. I was trying to imagine the feeling of that head filling and sliding back and forth over my palate as I bobbed my head giving him a blowjob or as he fucked my mouth.

I was also curious about what it was going to feel like for Holly when he plunged it into her pussy. It would have to stimulate her cunt in a way she never experienced. I envisioned the big head repeatedly grinding back and forth over her g-spot as he fucked her.

As I sat there pondering his interesting cock, he moved back in close to Holly. Kim still had the heel of her hand grinding against Holly's pussy mound, and she took her husband's fat cock-head in her fingers, and guided it to my wife's dripping wet cunt-hole. With a slight rock of his hips, I could tell that he had poked that big spongy knob straight up into Holly's cunt.

My assumption was verified when Holly sucked in a huge lungful of air, and then exhaled, "Oh, fuck, yes! Good God, that feels awesome!"

A smile spread across Kim's face at Holly's reaction to having her husband's unique dick plugged into her pussy. It must have been the same reaction that all women had when they first got a standing-frontal-fuck by that big-headed hooked cock.

With her hand still covering Holly's pussy mound, and her fingers still wrapped around her husband's embedded cock, Kim began grinding the heel of her hand into Holly's clit. Then, as she wiggled her fingers through Holly's stretched and juicy pussy lips, Bobby began to gently rock his hips.

His motions would have been just enough to cause that fat cock-head to squirm around inside the first inch or two of Holly's pussy, and as I was imagining what Holly must have been feeling inside of her cunt, Kim spoke into her ear and confirmed my suspicion.

"You like having that fat cock-head rubbing your g-spot, Holly?" Kim said.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Holly repeated. "I've never been fucked like this before!" Then, she suddenly turned to me, and said, "Sorry, baby. But it's just ..."

"Hey, it's okay, sweetheart," I interrupted her apology. "That has to feel way different than any fuck I've ever given you. Go ahead and enjoy it; I'm enjoying the hell out of watching you!"

A little grin crept across Holly's face, and she said, "What are you enjoying, honey? Use your words."

I smiled, and replied, "I'm enjoying the hell out of seeing my fantastic wife with her bulging tits sticking out of her blouse and her skirt bunched up to show her naked ass and her cunt to everyone who wants to see them! I'm enjoying watching her get her juicy cunt fucked by a stranger with a crooked cock that his young wife fed into her pussy and is teasing her with!"

Kim laughed, and said, "Oh, you guys are too much fun! Bobby's folks are going to want to spend time with you two!"

As her husband rocked his hips, fucking Holly's pussy with short, slow stokes that never went more than a couple inches deep, Kim raised her pussy-juice covered fingers to my wife's mouth. She eagerly sucked on them as Kim backed away just enough to use her other hand to pull off her own halter top and unfasten her shorts.

When her shorts dropped, I was rewarded with the sight of a small, round ass with a distinct bikini-bottom tan line. I looked at her tits, and saw that they had little triangular tan lines, as well.

The look was very sexy—especially on her "schoolgirl" body—but it surprised me; I would have expected this little vixen to have been a frequent visitor to the nude beach. And I was actually right. She would explain later that she did spend a lot of time at "Lana's beach," but that she painted on an invisible bikini with high-SPF sunscreen to get the tan lines ... something that both of her in-laws found especially sexy.

Kim moved back in and rubbed her hips against Holly's naked ass, and at the same time used the fingers still in her mouth to pull her head back. Into her ear, she said, "You want to suck on that cock, don't you? You want to take that twisted dick in your mouth and give it a blowjob while your hubby looks on, don't you?"

An emphatic "Mmm!" was the mumbled reply.

Kim put her hands on Holly's shoulders, and with no real force required, pushed her to her knees. The crooked cock, glistening with her pussy juice was right in her face, and she immediately opened her mouth to take it in.

She sucked on the fat, upturned head for a moment, and then slid her lips farther down the shaft, taking at least half of it into her mouth. She reached out and took Bobby's tight ass in her hands, and started bobbing her head up and down his dick, She was moving her head in an up-down, nodding motion at the same time, no doubt to get that fat head in contact with the top of her mouth.

Watching her give this handsome, athletic young stranger a blowjob made me a bit jealous. But not because another guy was fucking my wife's mouth, but because it wasn't my mouth. Funny how quickly I had completely embraced the bi lifestyle once I tried it!

As Holly sucked her husband's cock, Kim turned to the sofa that was nearby, and with an obviously practiced lift and a tug, had it pulled out into a bed.

The thought of watching Bobby on top of my wife, shoving that curious cock up her cunt caused my own dick to pulse and ooze a good drool of pre-cum, which I caught with my hand, and used as lube to make a couple of long, slow strokes up and down my increasingly-impatient cock.

Suddenly, from behind me, a female voice said, "You need some help with that, sweetheart?"

I turned, and watched as a gorgeous, tall, complete naked black woman came around in front of me.

She had long legs and a short torso, wide hips, a narrow waist, and very generous tits with enormous, nearly-black nipples. Her pussy—which was right at eye level—was shaven, smooth, and very dark.

"I'm Kiki," she said as she lowered herself to her knees. Titling her head toward my wife, she added, "You're the new couple, Holly and Ted, huh?" She reached for my belt, and went on, "You're the kinky voyeur who helped Lana out of her dickophobia."

"My reputation precedes me, apparently," I said. "Right now, this kinky voyeur is about to watch his hot wife get her pussy fucked by another guy, for the very first time."

"Don't worry, sweetheart, I won't distract you ... well, not too much," she said with a big smile. "I want to watch that, too. Your wife is beautiful!"

"Thanks," I said as I lifted my ass so she could pull my pants down. As she tugged at my waistband, she clamped her mouth over the drooling head of my cock, and all the while that she slid the pants down my legs and threaded them off my feet, she sucked and swirled her tongue over my knob.

I expected (hoped!) that she was going to take my dick farther into her mouth—I was imagining it going right down her slender throat—but instead, she let the head pop free, and stood up. But she quickly climbed onto my lap and guided my cock to her pussy. In one glorious slow movement, she settled down on me, impaling her cunt with my boner, in the classic cowgirl position.

I let out a long "Ohh!" as her pussy enveloped my attention-hungry cock, and with my mouth still open in a moan, she covered my lips with hers.

Her wide mouth and full lips were a unique experience for me, and we kissed passionately as she rocked and lifted her hips, giving herself a deep slow fuck with my cock.

A squeak from a bed being climbed onto made me break the hot kiss, and mumble, "Sorry, Kiki, but I need to watch this!"

She turned and looked as well. Holly's blouse and skirt were gone, leaving her pink-topped tits jutting out of her push-up bra and her lovely ass framed by her garter and dark stocking-tops. She laid herself out across the bed on her back with her knees up and her legs spread. The soft wet folds of her pussy—exposed to her new lover and his young wife—faced directly at Kiki and me.

"Oh, I want to watch this, too!" Kiki said as she lifted herself off of my dick.

That was not the reaction that I was hoping for, and I said, "No offence, Kiki. I didn't mean I wanted you to leave."

"Oh, I'm not leaving, sweetheart!" she said as she turned around. "I just want a good view, too."

She backed toward me, and I ran my hands over the smooth, chocolate-colored globes of her magnificent ass. She reached between her legs and took hold of my cock to guide it back to her pussy ... or so I thought.

Instead, she rubbed the fat head of my dick—wet with her pussy juice—against the almost-black pucker of her asshole. As she wiggled her ass and lowered herself gently, she said, "You do anal, right?"

As the head of my cock popped inside the tight little circle of muscle, I replied in a half moan, "Oh, yes! Holly's gotten into anal just recently!"

She rocked her hips, tugging on my cock-head with her tight asshole, and then, as she began to lower herself down onto my slippery cock, she said, "I heard you just turned bi yourself; do you take anal as well as give it?"

"Good news travels fast," I said as I watched and felt my fat cock disappearing into Kiki's tightly stretched asshole. "I haven't tried taking a dick up my ass, yet," I went on, "but Holly's been priming me with her butt plug. She really wants to see me try it. She loved seeing me suck a cock."

"Oh, that's awesome!" she said as her generous ass cheeks made contact with my legs, and my entire cock was buried deep in her bowels. "My boyfriend would just love to be the first in your virgin ass, if that's okay with you."

As she spoke, she reached between our legs, and began to massage my balls as she gently swiveled her hips, churning my dick around in her tight ass.

The vision of her boyfriend that leapt to mind was of a big muscular dude with a dick that would make a pony envious.

My hesitation and my "Um ..." in reply to her suggestion made her chuckle, and she said, "Don't worry, sweetheart; he's not a BBC; he's an ABC. That means average black cock." She wiggled her ass, and added, "His cock stretches my little asshole about the same as yours does."

She took my hands from her ass and cupped them under her big tits, as I replied noncommittally, "I, um, look forward to meeting him ... I think."

With my hands full of her weighty, soft tits, and my cock buried in her tight asshole, Kiki said, "We'll get to that later." With a nod toward the bed in front of us, she added, "Right now, we've got front-and-center seats to watch your lovely wife get her hungry cunt fucked by a stranger."

I looked over, but could no longer see Holly's glistening pussy. Instead, I was looking at Kim's trim little tan-lined ass. She was bent at the waist with her face buried in my wife's pussy. Standing beside her, Bobby gently stroked the end his odd cock with a "twist-of-the-wrist" motion.

Finally, Kim lifted her face from Holly's pussy and crawled up onto the bed beside her. She leaned down and gave her a pussy-flavored kiss, and then turned herself around onto her knees with Holly's head between her legs. Rather than plant her pussy in my wife's face, though, Kim lifted Holly's head, and nestled it, as if on a pillow, into her lap.

"You should be able to watch Bobby fuck your hot little pussy, too," Kim said. "Just like your hubby and his new friend are going to do."

Holly looked over at me and saw a beautiful black woman sitting on my stiff cock while I massaged her big tits and stroked her nipples. She gave me a big smile and then blew me a kiss.

"I love you, baby!" I said to her. "I hope you enjoy that cock as much as I'm going like seeing you get your wet cunt stranger-fucked for the first time!"

Kim took Holly's legs and pulled them up and wide apart as Bobby crawled onto the bed. He kept his own legs spread—so that I could see, I presume—and guided his dick to Holly's pussy.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers