Holly-Cam Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she grabbed both of my cheeks and squeezed them hard, inducing yet a different pain through the welts she had created, and she pulled me hard against her, burying my cock all the way up her cunt.

I thought she was getting ready to come, but she said to me, "Did you ever fuck my daughter up the ass?"

"Not really," I answered through a groan caused by the combination of pleasure from my buried cock and the pain from my stinging ass. "I tried, but she didn't like it."

"Well, Missy has a lot to learn, then," Mrs. J replied. "You want to fuck her mommy's ass? You want to shove your big boyfriend-cock up my tight little asshole?"

"Oh, God, Mrs. J, you are awesome!" I answered. "I've always thought your ass was so sexy!"

A few moments later, she was on her knees with her lovely ass pointed up at me and her big tits dangling down. I leaned over and took a long lap up through her sopping pussy lips, and ended by shoving my tongue as far up her tight little pucker as I could.

I tongue-fucked her asshole for a little while, eliciting pleasant moans from her, and then as I straightened up, I brought my hand down on one of her generous ass cheeks with a stinging smack of my own.

She jumped and gave a small yelp, but with her face in the pillow, she mumbled, "The other one, too! Make my ass burn! Make my little asshole hungry for your fat cock!"

I brought my hand down several times on each cheek, producing big red handprints on each one.

Finally, she growled into the pillow, "Do it now! Shove your fat cock up my ass! Fuck my tight little asshole like you want to fuck Missy's!"

I leaned down, gave each of the red welts a kiss, and then tongued her asshole again before leaving it with a good pool of saliva.

I guided my dick to the little brown sphincter, and leaned in. I watched closely as the tiny circle expanded until all the puckered wrinkles were gone and it was stretched taut, hugging my cock-head. One more little shove and the fat knob disappeared and was tightly gripped by the constricting muscle.

Savoring that wonderful "pop" of initial entrance, I pulled my dick-head back out, and fucked it back in, several times. Apparently, Mrs. J liked the feeling, too, because she kept repeating muted little "Mmm's" into the pillow with each just-the-tip stretch and penetration.

Finally, though, she said, "All right, sweetheart, do it! Shove your fat cock up my ass! Fuck my mommy-asshole 'til you dump your load of hot boyfriend-cum into my guts!"

I leaned forward, and in one long, awesome-feeling push, I shoved my hard dick balls-deep up Mrs. J's ass.

She groaned into the pillow the whole way, and when I finally bottomed out, she said, "God, it's been so long since I've had my ass filled with cock!" She then commanded me, "Now fuck it! Fuck your fat cock all the way out and all the way up my hungry little asshole!"

With my hands on her ass cheeks, kneading and pinching the tenderness of the hand-shaped welts left by my slaps, I pulled my cock all the way out of her gripping asshole. I left my cock-head nuzzled against the now-closed sphincter, though, so I could reenter hands-free.

I leaned forward and rocked my hips, giving the tiny little pucker a sudden jab that stretched it wide to accept my spongy knob and the thickness of my hard dick.

Mrs. J let out a little yelp at the abrupt and forceful penetration up her ass, but then she growled into the pillow, "Oh, fuck, yeah! Stretch my mommy-asshole with your fat cock! Fuck me up the ass!"

As she spoke, she reached between her legs and began playing with her pussy. While I continued my hard, jabbing, reaming of her asshole, she got her fingers up inside her cunt and her thumb on her clit. "Oh, fuck, yeah!" she repeated. "You're gonna make me fucking cum!"

"Do it, Mrs. J!" I said. "Jerk off your hot mommy-pussy while I fuck your beautiful ass! Make your cunt cum!"

A few moments later, I could feel Mrs. J's body tense up, and then I heard the sloppy squishy sounds of her hand still pounding away at her gushing pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Mrs. J!" I groaned, "I'm getting ready to cum, too!"

"I want you to fuck my tits!" she replied. "I want that fat cock sliding between my big mommy-tits until you blow your load right in my face!"

I pulled my dick free of her ass, and she quickly rolled over. I moved up and straddled her belly, furiously stroking my cock. As I felt my orgasm getting closer, I pressed my cock between the big fleshy globes that she was mashing together.

I rocked my hips, rapidly fucking my cock back and forth between her big tits.

She had her hands formed to keep my dick sliding between her tits while at the same time she rubbed her fingers over her nipples. She also positioned her thumb so that I was rubbing the underside of my cock-head over it with each thrust.

When I felt the first shot of jism coming up through my cock, I groaned and I stopped fucking on my forward stroke, and she obviously realized what that meant.

She used her thumb to angle my dick upward slightly, and she opened her mouth.

"Oh, fuck, Mrs. J!" I said again as the thick jet of cum burst from my pee hole and shot straight into her mouth. "I have fucking dreamt about sticking my cock between your tits! Oh, my fucking God!"

"Jerk it off!" she commanded me. "Jerk off your fat cock and squirt all that hot boyfriend-cum into my mouth! Jerk off like do when you pretend you're giving me a hot titty-fuck!"

I lifted my cock from between her glorious soft tits, and began pounding it, sending several more squirts of cum into her mouth before she pulled me closer to suck on my fat knob and clean it off.

When she let go of my cock-head, she pulled me down, and gave me a hot open-mouth kiss, squishing my cum into my mouth and back into hers, again.

When she was done cum-swapping and we had both swallowed, she said, "So, does Missy share your hot fresh cum with you?"

"She hasn't let me cum in her mouth, yet," I answered.

"Oh, my girl has such a lot to learn!" she said.

The only thing that would have made my acted-out fantasy any better would have been if "Missy" (aka Lana or maybe Kim) had "caught" us and then joined in! (Like I said about the perverted illogic of sexual fantasies!) But alas, Lana was occupied elsewhere with Holly, her waiter friend, and a mature gentleman with a porn-star dick. Kim was on her knees in front of the guy with the BBC that Sandy had been entertaining earlier.

My last orgasm—which was generated through various combinations with Joe, Sandy, Holly, and Lana—was long in coming and pretty weak, and left me with aching balls.

***

Our quartet was among the last to get clean in the big walk-in shower attached to Kanoa's office, and we were looking for our hosts to say our good-byes and thank-yous when Ian and Sylvia, Bobby's parents and Kim's in-laws, took Holly and me aside.

"I'm sorry that we missed getting together with you, tonight," I said to them. I shrugged, and added, "So many bodies; so little time."

"True, true," Ian said. "But, to tell the truth, we were actually avoiding you."

That took both of us aback, and Holly said, "Why?"

"Kim was telling us about how much fun and how open-minded you both were," Ian answered, "and Sylvia and I were wondering if the playfulness and openness extended into acting out fantasies ... in a more private setting."

Holly and I looked at each other, and with a big smile, she said, "What did you have in mind?"

Continued in part-10

Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment or suggestion!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey