Holly Jones is Rescued

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But a fishing expedition will take hours."

"Oh yeah? I'll have a kiss and you can let me go."

Holly jerked away from him but was caught in a crushing embrace and the hot kiss left her sucking down air.

"A girl likes a strong man," she panted.

"Good, your are exhibiting promising signs and you attitude is primed. It's a month since I last had a good fuck so will be wooing you."

Holly didn't hesitate: "When?"

"Would this evening suit you?"

"I suppose so. I find you attractive."

"Oh god," Blair said, slapping his forehead.

Holly frowned and asked, "What's wrong now?"

"Your reply I suppose. I bet you are some kind of tutor and teach mathematics or Middle English."

Holly couldn't believe he'd just said that. Damn him, he was pretty near correct.

She thought of Jane and uttering a guttural growl grabbed Blair's cock against his boxers and slammed against him, snarling, "I can't wait to get this into me you wise and noble knight of extraordinary physique."

Blair grinned and said well done but pushed her away and said they were going fishing. Holly was happy, having learned he had quite a lot stacked under those boxers.

Blair made Holly wear one of his jackets and gave her a woolen hat that she was reluctant to wear, thinking if he saw her dressed up like that he'd find her too revolting to fuck.

"You're not coming with me unless you wear this gear. A chilling wind can come in off the sea."

Dressed, they walked to the back of the cabin to a lean-to where a kind of red motorcycle with four wheels was garaged.

"This is a quad farm bike, an ATV."

"A what?"

"An all terrain vehicle. You sit behind me, arms around my waist."

"Who will hold the fishing thingies?"

Blair grinned and placed the rods along the bike chassis, clear of the front wheel and the thinner ends stuck out beyond the back mudguards.

They left the former logging track, going through a gate that she had to close and followed a fence-line all the way down to the coastal road that they cross and just over it went down a short slope and were on a pebble beach. Blair attached the reels he'd take from a saddlebag on the side of the rear carrier, threaded the lines and attached the sinkers and hooks.

"Oh the bait, I forget the bait."

Holly looked at the outdoor idiot, wondering if he was joking.

"Ah, I forgot, the tide is out and that's the reason we're here." They walked out on the reef. Blair took wrenched some mussels on rocks in deep pools and baited the hooks. He cast out Holly's line and she said doubtfully, "That's not very far out."

"The snapper come in close for the mussels on the reef."

"Oh."

After ten minutes Holly said it was boring; they'd had no bites.

"Anytime soon. The tide has turned."

She looked skeptical so Blair said, "If you were a fish you'd be conscious of changes to your watery environment, wouldn't you?"

"I suppose so."

"Well fish are conscious of the tidal flow going out, the ebb in between, and the incoming tidal flow, even in deep water."

"Ohmigod, that makes such great sense."

"Indeed."

"What is your occupation Blair?"

"I'm in medicine."

"In what area?"

He sighed. "As a doctor of medicine I'm part of a surgical team in private practice." His appearance suggested he wanted the probe to stop right there.

"Oh really. In what area does your team specialize?"

Blair sighed, not looking at her. "Breast augmentation surgery."

He kept looking down at the water and there was silence until he heard her say, "Ohmigod."

"I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment to you."

Holly said lightly, "But you're not, definitely not. Some women who go to you are in desperate need for the services of your team. I know it's not all about vanity and fashion change."

"You do?"

"Yes my Knight with the scalpel. Come here and let me... eeek."

Holly's reel screamed.

"Pull the rod tip up with a bit of a jerk. That's it, now wind in the fish slowly and if it resists strongly, let it run."

Five minutes later as Holly winched the big fish came against the rock on which he was standing, Blair wrapped the line around his hand twice and pulled the 12-pounder from the water and picking up his knife bled it.

"It's a beauty," Holly said in admiration.

"Yeah, rather like you."

She blushed and said, "Oh we'll catch dozens more."

"We'll catch two more and that's all we need for two days. There is such a thing as conservation as well as accepting that fresh fish is best."

"Oh indeed, there is so much you can teach me."

Blair asked did Holly possess a PhD and she said yes and said she taught an introduction to English Literature and first year writing courses at her university in Chicago.

"Very interesting," was Blair's only comment. She thought why was that interesting so asked why was that interesting?

"Well um, I've taken a three-month sabbatical to write my first novel."

"First novel but you have published professionally?"

"Yes of course."

She smiled and said, "Very interesting."

He looked at her and remained grinning at her when his reel screamed and the pulled his rod up to set the hook in the snapper's mouth.

* * *

Blair placed the fish on the stainless steel kitchen bench and said, "I'll fix you a shower."

"Will you shower with me?"

He rubbed his chin, looking at her impassively. "Nah, it's best I attend to the fish."

She spat, "You unromantic man."

He grinned and said, "Show me your tits" and she slowly unbutton and showed him, noting his tongue move over his lips. He kissed her, keeping his fishy hands to himself and almost choked saying, "I'll fetch the water."

"That reaction is much better," she called.

As Blair was closing the door after filling the header tank with the second bucket of water at the perfect temperature, leaving Holly standing by the 'can' nude, hands on hips and chest thrust out provocatively, he smiled and said, "Please forgive me for being somewhat tentative."

"That's okay," Holly cooed, "You'll have your reason."

"T-there hasn't been a woman since my wife Rebecca d-died in a car accident almost twenty weeks ago."

The door closed and Holly leaned forward, hands clutched over her stomach and feeling dreadful. But that quickly passed and as she entered the shower she decided to throttle back.

Holly was drying her hair when Blair knocked and entered. "I don't know how you feel about this but these are some of Rebecca's casual clothes I'd put aside to burn. Unfortunately they are mid-summer weight."

"That's okay, it's warm in the cabin and although I'm prone to cry I really am a toughie."

"Tough enough to wear my ex-wife's clothes. She was about your size."

"Yes, I'd like to feel feminine again. Those shorts compared with my hiking shorts are akin to the difference between panties and bloomers."

He laughed easily and she laughed with him.

"I'm glad you told me Blair and I still want to have sex with you. I'll be gentle."

"I struggled with the need to tell you but thought if our relationship is to deepen I must tell you."

"Thank you for being so considerate. I'd love to have a relationship with you but now go back to your fish. I'll come out and make the salad."

"I'd really appreciate that. I purchased lettuce and tomatoes yesterday" he said, closing the door.

Holly was happy at the thought Blair was expecting to enter a relationship with her.

"A relationship and not just fucking," she crooned aloud. "Oh, how lovely. Actually it's already started, hasn't it?" She nodded in agreement and thought she must call her department head and delay her return... perhaps Kline would agree she should resign. Dressing quickly to race to her phone Holly then swore, remembering they were out of cell phone coverage. She'd have to write. Huh? Where was the mailman? Now she didn't know what to think.

The fish was delicious and she told Blair that.

"It's your fish, the biggest of the three."

Holly now thought it tasted even better. She also thought it was now or never."

"I'd like to stay."

Blair stabbed at the fries he called chips. "I only have eleven days left before I return home."

"So I'm not invited to accompany you home?"

"Of course you are... but would you want to do that? My mother and mother-in-law will hate you, the neighbors and my work colleagues and families will stare, some talking behind their hands."

"So what? I told you I was tough even though I cry."

Blair turned even more serious. "Look you are young..."

"I'm not, I'm thirty-two."

That produced a grin. "Well I'm sticking to what I'm intending to say. A young woman like you should not be wasting time with a thirty-seven year old widower."

"And why not!" Holly all but shouted.

"Well because... um because... well how would I know?"

"Thank you for that admission Blair."

"Oh come on Holly, don't get shirty with me."

"Shirty?"

He grinned and said it was the polite way of saying 'shitty'

She grinned and they conversed for well over an hour, discussing the possibility of a relationship.

Near the end of that intense exchange Blair said, "And what happens if we have plunged into a meaningful relationship and your visitor's permit expires?"

"Nothing, I don't have one."

"Christ, you are an illegal immigrant?"

"No, I come here for a month each year to visit my grandmother in Christchurch. My mother is a New Zealander and she came home pregnant wanting me to be born a New Zealander to give me dual citizenship. My grandmother lives in Fendalton."

"What? I live in the next suburb, Merivale."

"Oh that's a lovely area."

Blair stood and said if Holly was eager to call her head of department they could climb a near peak and might receive cell phone reception.

"What time will it be in the Midwest?"

"Let me look," said Blair, stepping across to his laptop and looking up World Clock. "But the time we get up to the peak it will be about 9:00 at night yesterday where you live."

"That's fine, let's go," she said excitedly.

Up on the peak on the mountain range the phone reception was quite good but the outcome was not what Holly had expected. Her professor said she was not prepared to give Holly and open-ended leave of absence and after further discussion Holly said she would resign.

The professor said she could send it now by text but she must include her code number. Holly did that and waited for confirmation.

"Well resigning leaves you it a bit of a mess. What about your apartment?"

"I'll call my roommate and explain everything. She'll pack my stuff with the help of our friends and send it home to mom. Then I'll have to call mom... oh god, and call heaps more people."

Blair grinned and said that was still a lot easier than returning to America. Holly agreed.

"I'd like to wait for resignation acceptance confirmation. Could we smooch?"

"Smooch?"

She laughed and fell against Blair and said, "It goes like this."

They kissed and petted. When the message alert sounded Holly read out the confirmation and said, Penelope wants me to call her when I have good phone reception. She has contacts at Canterbury University that could be helpful."

"You'll take a job?"

"Yes, if you lose interest there will be other lusty males to fill the gap."

Blair laughed and said he could imagine that. "Come on, let's start down. Any more of this talk and I'll have to walk down with a boner and that would be awkward."

"A boner? What's that?" Holly said slyly.

* * *

They almost burst into the cabin. Blair grabbed her, she squealed and her picked her up and carried her to the bed, her ass resting against his boner.

"I feel a boner against my ass," she yelled, and added, undoing her shirt, "I think it's now even harder.

She landed on the bed with a big bounce and wanted him into action immediately, assuming the first time would take him over that imaginary hurdle.

"Plow me, don't bother with foreplay, not this time."

"What's foreplay?" he asked, finishing stripping and then hauled off her shorts and panties.

"I can't remember. Shove it in."

She groaned. He was rather big and it had rammed in. But she lubed naturally and they were away. She clamped her teeth into his shoulder and dug her fingers into his back and that sent him into a fucking frenzy. She came first, puffing and blowing and she caught him by the ass cheeks and accelerated his down stroked.

"A condom, I'll need to grab one of your condoms," he groaned.

"Don't you dare stop and pull out," she screamed. "I'm ready to come again. That pushed him over the top and when he grunted to a stop he weighed down on her like a beached whale.

"You fuck real good," he panted.

Holly smiled at him and rolled sweat of his forehead with her hand. This was no time for a lesson in grammar. Instead she sweetened her smile even further and replied thank you.

She gave Blair a couple of minutes to enjoy his triumph and pushed him off. Returning from the 'can' she asked, "May I start reading your manuscript?

"Yeah, you'll find it in Word under Rebecca."

"So it's based on her?"

He sighed and said, "Lady, ain't you something? I'll change the name before sending it off. This heroine is larger than life, not quite the Rebecca I lived with."

"So."

"Her parents wouldn't like reading about her pumped up sexuality."

"That would be reason for changing the name. On the other hand you could get your mother-in-law's approval."

"There's no way I'd ask that woman..."

"Blair, don't ask her. Just give her the manuscript to read. She'll tell you what she thinks."

"Then there are the other relations."

"Ignore them Blair. Rebecca's mother is the only one who counts and her husband is likely to concur with her opinion."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"It's a bad move to change the name of the heroine once you are well into the novel Blair. You whole focus has been on her, developing her and you are probably in love with her -- in your case that certainly will be so. The change to a stranger this far into the journey could be disastrous, pushing the story into a downslide, quite the opposite of how it should be for a novel. It may only be the result of your loss of feeling with your heroine but that could be more than enough to earn rejection slips.

Holly was almost drunk when she'd finished just before 10:00. Blair had quietly poured wine for her and there was a break for dinner and after he'd cleared away he kept topping up her glass. She finished.

"God, I'm drunk."

"I've been so nervous I've been drinking two to your one."

"Well relax. How many chapters to go?"

"I think seven."

"Well that's one more point. It's now time to up the pace."

"Okay, now many other points?"

"Four."

"Is that good or bad."

"For a first novel that's really excellent."

Holly dealt with three of those issues concerning the long lengths of back story, the characterization of the hero was too light even though it clearly wasn't Blair and the minor characters were generally too insipid."

"You think I've suppressed them to make Rebecca really stand out."

"Something like that," Rebecca said, being intentionally vague.

Blair looked at her thoughtfully and then thanked her for delivering that as a hint, rather than a criticism.

Holly smiled and said if that was lacking criticism her final comment was loaded with it.

"As your novel stands it will be rejected, no matter how many publishers you try, and rejected even after the writer had remedied successfully the other three issues I've identified. There is a lack of passion in your novel Blair, a fatal lack of passion."

"Oh god."

"No, it just means an extensive rewrite to inject more liveliness into the thoughts and actions of you two principal characters. It's possible you have bent too far over backwards to make sure Daniel is not like you that you have smothered personality. And why does Rebecca never have an accident that cuts or bruises her, why does she never lose her temper or swear or slam a door. She is portrayed as being excessively saintly, devoid of normal hopes and fears and Blair, believe me, this is understandable, you writing alone with vivid memories and mourning."

Holly had feared a violent denial, but no. Blair hung his head and said quietly, I was beginning to suspect that when reviewing recent chapters."

"Well Blair. You have three options as I see it You can continue and submit; you can leave you novel and return to it when clear of mourning and then edit it yourself or you can sit with me and we'll discuss a chapter and then you work on your rewrite."

"The unstated option is for you to fully edit and rewrite my novel for me."

"Yes Blair and that would completely eliminate your purpose of writing, wouldn't it? It then wouldn't truly be YOUR novel?"

He sighed and said he'd agree with that. "May we take the joint discussion and I then rewrite option?"

"Yes I'd love to assist. It's partly what I do. Look, could we go on a day hike tomorrow? I'd like you to talk and talk about Rebecca so I get to feel I know her. I'll ask you questions and then perhaps so of that will rub off into your novel, giving it more of Rebecca's spirit."

"Yes, I'd like to do that. I'll check the weather forecast at 6:00 am."

"Check it by all means but we'll be going Blair unless there is a storm warning for this area.

* * *

Holly felt Blair stirring beside her in the morning. She began stroking his cheek.

"Hi," he said smiling. "What a pretty sight to wake up to."

"Then I'm not Rebecca?"

"No. She's gone and after our long talk last night I feel my mind knows she'd gone. I'm off for a pee and then would you like sex?"

"Oh, you feel you have to ask do you?"

He left quickly, grinning. He returned, holding a boner for her.

"How did you get that up so quickly after peeing?"

"I was thinking of your cunt while I peed."

She giggled and they settled into a sixty-nine. She liked and sucked as his cock and balls slowly and lovingly, wondering if she should ask him to shave when they returned to civilization. She decided no, she wouldn't do that but she'd resume shaving.

He jerked and she swallowed most of his semen and wondering whether he'd like the thought of that she jerked and groaned and soaked his face.

"It's nice to be in a pussy with hair around it," he grinned, her fluids dripping off his face. Well she guessed that took care of her shaving indecision. Maybe they should talk about it. He was asking for her favorite position.

"Doggy -- but you must kiss me at times and squeeze my breasts. And then shoot over my back so I can feel it.

He grinned. "Coming up ma'am."

Holly's eyes closed and her mouth opened into a big 'O' as he slipped into her slippery cunt. He thudded against her to let her known his penetration was at maximum. Her ass was humped up and she lay on her shoulders, her head turned to the left to avoid getting her nose squashed. She lifted from time to time to be kissed and would then lower back down as that position freed her hands to pull at a tit or massage around her clit or with a longer reach to grab his swinging balls. She came twice and then he grunted, withdrew and hosed her spine. Lovely.

Breakfast was baked beans on toast and he added three sausages to his plate. They cleared away and were off on an eight-hour tramp. She learned a great deal about Rebecca and at times cried, not that he saw that, at least she thought she was successful keeping moist tears hidden behind sunglasses and she brushed away running tears as if dealing with the blood-hungry sand flies. He truly did love Rebecca; Holly could hear it in his voice.

Next day they went to town. Holly sat rigidly as they drove along the cutting on the side of the gorge. Blair glanced at her a couple of times but said nothing about her display of fear. She was grateful about that. They went early so her calls to America were made in mid to late afternoon their time. There were no problems and her father said they would go to Chicago to pick up her packed possessions, that he'd borrow a pickup. He mom was delighted she would be staying on in Christchurch and possibly working at the university.