All Comments on 'Holly Pt. 01'

by theskinmechanic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dirtyfishdirtyfishover 3 years ago

Really loved your story. Been a long time since I've had a dirty girl, but I'm always on the lookout.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Great story and story telling I can't wait for more I wish I could be as lucky as you keep them coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish that would happen to me

Excellent story. I too have the same fetishes, I wish the same would happen to me also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Patiently Waiting For More

It takes time to write with this quality, so I'm waiting patiently for more. However, I'm not at all excited by the 'semi' incest situation, although it doesn't detract from the story. Nonetheless, what they get up to is very arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for the time you took to write this, and for the passion and quality entwined throughout. I've yet to read the next part, but I look forward to it. The inner monologue and turmoil are a step above most stories I've read in that they make a character human, and relatable. If I have any criticism s or feedback, it's only the odd spelling mistake (but nobody's perfect) and maybe an over use of commas. Other than that, it was a great and very sexy story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally believable.

Gusset_GourmetGusset_Gourmetabout 2 years ago

Did I like it? Does my pseudonym give you a hint? I'll be reading your next story after this comment. PLEASE keep writing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous