Holly’s Sales Training Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, the hot thot nodded her head towards the basement to quickly lead me away from her mom. Clever, girl! But not so fast, pussycat (you know, I had to put that line in)! You made your choice, Whorey Pie! So, it's my turn now to control the action. As the chica was about to find out, I'm not just a weekend warrior, I'm also a Wednesday warrior. No shit!

"Oh, Hoelly! Didn't you say you kept your textbooks in your old room?" I stopped her in her tracks. "You know, cuz there's no space in your new room."

Boom! That hit home! You should have seen Hoelly's eyes when she turned around! Her stone-cold stare looked like the raging sea as she shot icicles at me (damn, I'm ready for a poetry slam here!).

Honestly, it was a whole process. At first, her eyes glistened fucking furious before becoming defiant. Eventually, the striking blue glare softened, turning into a pleading look, and at the very end, it took on a sweet submissive gleam. That was when the pawgie lowered her eyes all obediently. Good girl!

Yo, man! You should have seen the pawgie walk in front of me with her phat ass moving in those sweatpants. It was awesome! I swear the pants were positively skintight! It looked like white wax had been poured over her skin, so all the curves and creases were crystal clear. The camel-hoe could have walked up the stairs all day long for all I care, but eventually we arrived at the upper floor. I noticed three doors that must have led to the bathroom, the master bedroom, and Hoelly's old room. Of course, the chica headed over to her own room. Now, that's uninspired!

You know, I had no other choice but to intervene. We all got our duties, right? So, I quickly opened the door to her mom's bedroom and shoved the hot thot inside. Hoelly squealed in surprise when I gave her another push, so she landed on the mattress, knees first. A quick pair of smacks to her bomb-ass booty caused a heavy swell to ripple through those skintight sweatpants. It also shut the bitch up before she could start to complain. Who's making waves here? The badonkadonk does, yeah!

Without fail, the spanking does wonders to get Hollier-Than-Thou off her high horse. That's why she gave me the stink eye. But I held her gaze as our eyes locked. Asking for her consent, I waited until she nodded. In the meantime, her icy glare turned into a lustful look that begged for more. Since she asked so nicely, I gave her another pair of slaps to that juicy booty.

By now, the hot thot was deep in subspace, so she stayed on the bed like a good girl. That much obedience deserves a reward, so I decided to do the pawgie some good. Grabbing the hem of her sweatpants, I pulled them down. Honestly, I went real slow because the white fabric was so tight that you basically had to peel it off. But damn! It was worth it! The sight when the bubble butt bulged out inch by inch was positively droolworthy. It only got better when her puckered cornhole appeared! And as the grand finale, that plump cunt finally showed itself (there, I said the evil word, there's no going back now. LOL!).

Oh man! I feel you, bros! I find the pseudo prattling about all that fierce fashion fuckery equally amusing and annoying. But still, the chica got one thing right. That sweatsuit was a brilliant choice! I don't know if I remember correctly, but didn't Hoelly flat out hate the whole guidette style? Sure as shit, the combo of bright colors, leopard prints, and skintight cut make her look like she's coming straight outta Guidoville. But hey, what do I know about fashion, right?

Anyway, Hoelly quickly proved that she was horny as hell. The moment, her juicy butt was exposed, she reached back to grab her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. The camel-hoe was fucking overzealous! She couldn't even wait to show off her fuckholes. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember her writing something about her manicure being all avant-garde and sophisticated, right? Gotta say, those long fake nails make her look like a true slut, even if it's officially called fierce or badass or whatever. And let's be real! No man's ever heard of that fancy color she used as a description. It's dark red! End of story! Still, those slut nails look hot as hell, especially when they're resting on olive skin and spreading a big ass. Dead honest!

"Yo, bitch! Time for the next exercise! Show me you can work... any time... any place." I told the thot next.

It won't come as a surprise when I tell you that the chica didn't need any further encouragement. Real quick, she dropped her right hand to cunt level and started fingering her clit. Still, the hot thot got a surprise up her sleeve. She used her left hand to go for her asshole, sticking a finger straight up her shitter. Look at that! The pawg hoe putting on a hot show! What a greedy fuckpig! Truly trying to live up to her title, right?

Whatever, man! The only reason for the instruction was to keep the camel-hoe distracted. The muffled moans surely told me that I was on the right track. So, I quickly got to work on my actual plan. Going on a scavenger hunt, I opened the first drawers from the nightstand. Oh yeah! By the second drawer, I already hit pay dirt. I guess it runs in the family after all. Anyway, I grabbed the item I was looking for and pulled it out.

Look what the pussycat dragged in! There was the dildo Mama DeLuca had hidden so carefully. To be fair, I had tried it on a wing and a prayer. But fortune favors the bold, doesn't it? Now, I had a goddamn dildo in my hand, and I couldn't wait to put it to good use. Actually, the dildo looked like the replica of a male pornstar, so it had an impressive size and girth. I guess it was about 9" long and 2" wide or something like that.

But wait for it, bros! The best part was still to come because our beloved Hollier-Than-Thou hadn't seen it yet. You know the looks of a raging leopard and a deer caught in the headlights? Yeah, that's right! The glint in Hoelly's eyes wavered between the two. One second, the pawgie seemed ready to jump at my throat with her red claws. The next second, she batted her eyelashes all seductively. The thought of using her mom's sextoy made her mad as hell, but at the same time it excited her to the max. You're welcome, sweetie!

Of course, I did the only sensible thing in response! I beamed at her while blinking my eye like little innocent. That was the moment when Hoelly fully realized that she had given up control and it was no longer her decision to make. But honestly, we both knew she would do it anyway, no matter how lewd or nasty. She was way too horny to resist! And that realization gave the thicc thot the final kick, making her grunt while her body twitched hard as fuck.

"See, Whorey Pie? That's the next exercise!" I told her all cheery. "Use every available tool to get the work done."

For a moment, I thought that I had possibly gone a step too far, because the slimthick chick trembled like a leaf. But she quickly shook it off. Taking the dildo, she showed that fierce resolve she always rambles about. As she inspected the size of the sextoy, she turned around and sat down on her ass. With her legs spread wide, the chica showed off her meaty mound like a total attention whore. Damn! What a helluva sight!

Gotta say, the brofessor's descriptions are spot on. The bitch got mad cushion for the pushing! And Hoelly was determined to show me what she got. With her legs spread wide, she pulled her cunt flaps open to reveal her pink meat. Placing the tip of the dildo at the center, she ran it over her pink taco a bunch of times. Sure enough, the sextoy got drenched in fuckjuices real quick as the pawg hoe was positively leaking.

Bet your ass, bros! The booty bitch was just getting started. With her eyes rolling back into her head, she plunged the fake-ass stick deep into her fuckbox. The naughty nympho was greedy as hell, so she went deep with the first stroke. After that, she picked up a methodical pace with long and slow thrusts in and out of her sopping snatch. Frankly, it looked like she had been practicing with sextoys quite a bit. Either way, the sight of her fat cunt flaps wrapped tightly around the thick-ass toy was fucking awesome!

Oh man! The high-intensity workout was like a hot-ass porno. But suddenly it became problematic. Way too fast, Hoelly was about to cum. Sure as shit, the pawgie was too horny! I can't even tell if it was the big dildo or the situation with her mom's dildo in her parents' bedroom. Whatever it was, there was no orgasm in the books for the camel-hoe this early. No chance in hell!

You know it, I did it, bros! Even though I would have love to watch that real life porno for a while longer, I had to step in. A countermeasure was needed, and I was the man for the job. But no need to fret! After all, good things come to chicks who wait, right? So, I gave Hoelly a slap on each cheek, which had an instant impact! Her body tensed while she edged hard as hell. No shit!

But that wasn't all! The moment the hot thot felt the blow, her eyes snapped open and she glared at me. You know the flicker of a light bulb? That's how fast the ice-blue glow in her eyes fluctuated. It actually wavered between anger and compliance until it settled somewhere in the middle. The resulting gaze looked like she was provoking me to slap her again. As if the bitch was secretly begging me to push her deeper into submission. That's some twisted shit for you right there!

As of now, I can confirm that Hollier-Than-Thou was right when she wrote that bitchslaps are the most effective way to turn her from a wild pussycat into a docile pet. She was also right about the strength. It doesn't matter! To be honest, I gave her more like a pair of soft pats than hard slaps. But it worked! Gotta say, all that hissing-and-snarling is just a façade because the naughty nympho submitted pretty damn quickly. Knowing our pawg hoe, she was overzealous to submit. Sounds familiar, right? So, donna feroce my ass! Hoelly deserves the name donna docile instead!

"Yo, bitch! Correct me if I'm wrong but you been flexin' your skills on your pawg blog, didn't ya?" I rubbed it in. "Like, bein' a three-hole thot n whatnot!"

"So, let's lay down the law." I concluded. "No cummin' before butt plumbin'! Gettit, bitch?"

"Look at it this way, Whorey Pie!" I teased her some more. "That shitbox needs a workout too, ain't it?"

Of course, it worked! Once again, Hoelly's eyes flickered back and forth between anger and lust. But in the end, her horniness won that battle. As if it was ever out of the question! Hah!

Whatever, man! That was the moment when her lusty gaze started to challenge me. It looked like the booty bitch was daring me to tame her phat ass and own her puckered cornhole. She actually backed up her intentions by getting back onto her knees. No goading necessary on my part! The thicc thot was so horny she did it all by herself! Bending over, she pressed her face into the mattress and stuck her ass up in the air. Reaching back, she spread her ass cheeks wide. Her lust couldn't have been any more obvious!

Yeah, I know! I was going over the top here, but that's the point of the training, isn't it? Actually, I was trying to annoy the shit out of the bitch to see how she'd react. After an extensive investigation I can safely say that it gets her hot and bothered. The more in a pissy mood, the more in a horny state. That's the pawgie's fate! LOL! Of course, this is totally oversimplified, but still absolutely true for the chica. You could say, I did us all a solid by taking a shortcut in Hoelly's pawgielution! ROFL!

Once again, I felt like I was watching a fucking porno! So, I didn't hesitate! No hot-blooded man could resist that glorious sight anyway! Instead, I got rid of my clothes in a flash. When I jumped onto Mama DeLuca's bed, it actually creaked. Apparently, it had been the marital bed for a long time because the sound made our pawg hoe wince. That's a big taboo for you! But a good dose of kink for Hollier-Than-Thou! Hah!

No matter what, the bitch held her position like a good subslut. She literally turned the ass cheek! Sticking her fuckholes out, she looked impatient and greedy at the same time. Believe me, she was practically screaming for a creaming! The way that plump cunt offered its cushion for the pushing looked too juicy to resist. But I had teased her about being a three-hole thot, so I had a job to do. Luckily, the naughty nympho kept spreading that bomb-ass butt, so her dirtstar winked at me like a dick magnet. Getting closer, I spat a fat gob of drool right between her ass cheeks. In response, the chica winced and glared back at me. If looks could kill! Hah!

For future reference, a good ole spit shower works wonders to make Hoelly see red and cream her pants. Looks like we're dealing with a double play here. Bitchslapping and facespitting go together like a happy couple. On their own, they get Hollier-Than-Thou worked up and trigger her lust. But in combination, they piss her off and escalate her horniness. Man, that's deep, but true nonetheless!

You bet your ass, I followed her invitation and added another gob of spit to wind her up. She winced but also groaned like a greedy fuckpig. This time, I totally hit the mark, as in her puckered cornhole. But no time for distractions! I was on a mission here! Placing my feet to the left and right of Hoelly's hips, my crotch hovered right above the bitch's booty. Her shithole was glistening nice and wet from all that spit, so I scooped it up with the tip of my cock. That made the pawgie grunt into the pillow, her moans sounding like a mix of disgust and pure lust. Too bad, she couldn't shoot any more icicles at me from that position. And yet, the chica continued to signal her willingness by keeping her ass spread. Whether intentional or not, she also gyrated her hips like begging for a dicking. Yeah!

Who am I to deny a lady her wish, right? So, I put an end to all that ass shaking. Actually, I positioned my cock where it belonged, right at her dirtstar. I could see her stink ring quivering as she was desperately trying to relax. Sure as shit, my rod was ready to enter her exit. So, I rammed my dick down like a fucking jackhammer. In response, Hoelly's shithole clamped down on my boner. Damn, that's tight! So, I had to do some hardcore reaming to stretch the bitch out. Trust me, that ass clutched my cock like a fucking glove. For real, the tightness made me grunt because it felt like stuffing a potato down a tailpipe. What a humble brag! Hah!

Gotta say, that shit was intense! Not just for me, but also for the slimthick chick. Sure enough, she was screaming her head off! Although her screams were muffled, because she was biting into the pillow. Unbelievable, but the pawg hoe was still mindful of her surroundings, trying not to alarm her mom. Ain't that cute?

Whatever! Let's not jump the gun here because we were just getting started. I was about to kick it into high gear. After all, I'm a yamos man and nobody can outrage us! Got some honor to defend! LOL!

That's why I pulled back before I drilled down, which drove the air right out of her lungs. And with that, I started the real pounding, penetrating her shithole deep and hard. Balls deep baby! In response, the hot thot clenched her right hand into a fist and slammed it down on the mattress. Sorry bitch, this ain't no wrestling match! No tapping out here! As if that was her goal! On the contrary! Her left hand shot between her legs and started rubbing her clit furious as fuck. Oh wow! Look how the pussycat's dealing with the rectal reaming! ROFL!

Trust me, I know a slut when I see one! And Hollier-Than-Thou behaved like a total slut. She struggled hard but savored every second of it. In fact, I could sense her getting close to climax. So, it was time for a plot twist. You know the meaning of prolonged pleasure, right? The longer the build-up, the bigger the release. Accordingly, I stopped the banging and pulled out. Keeping only the tip of my dick in her dirtstar, I began to wait. Trust me, the chica reacted mad fast.

"Oh my god... Yesss!" Hoelly quickly began to purr. "Oooh!... Take me!... Nail me!"

"Oooh man!... Start moving..." She got a little impatient if you ask for my brofessional opinion. "Oooh my gosh!... Do something... anything!... For god's sake!"

"What you want me to do, bitch?" I couldn't let that chance slip.

Grabbing her jet-black hair, I pulled her face off the pillow and made her arch her back. All the while, her stink ring repeatedly clamped down on my dickhead. As if it was trying to milk my cock! Hah!

"Oh gosh!... For fuck's sake!... Please sir, nail my asshole!" Hollier-Than-Thou responded with an unexpected outburst. "Fuck me senseless, sir! Own my ass!"

Honestly, I'm shocked! That's no way to speak for a lady! Don't you think so, bros? As a good teacher, I reacted in the only responsible way. Giving her bomb-ass booty a pair of hard-ass slaps, I made her butt shake and her body dance. For real, it looked like the bitch was jumping around on the mattress.

Of course, I'm also an attentive teacher, so I followed Hoelly's request. Taking a deep breath, I dropped the hammer, drilling my cock down in one swift motion. I didn't stop until my balls slapped against her cunt. But the loud squelching sound was drowned out by the pawgie's shrieks. In a flash, she was back to biting her pillow. Pole in the hole!

You bet your ass! The fun had just begun! Keeping it 100, I was set on banging that booty into oblivion. After all, the thicc thot had begged me to fuck her senseless, right? So, I kicked into full rage mode, railing that rectum hard. Fucking the shit out of the pawg hoe, I let her feel the whole length of my rod with each thrust. No tipfucking for this bitch!

But wait for it! The ass pounding had a funny side effect! The mattress was old as dirt, so the spring core compressed whenever I poked Hoelly's bunghole. You know that feeling of bouncing on a trampoline? Damn right! The old mattress was like a bouncy mat! Believe me, this shit was hilarious! Whenever Hoelly got her knees pressed into the mattress, her feet jolted into the air. Every time her knees bopped up, her feet dropped down. Too bad, the hot thot offers no fat-ass funbags because a pair of big boobs would have jiggled like hell! But hey! The sight of her butt bouncing like a basketball was still fucking awesome.

And yet, that wasn't the best part of the action. You should have heard the sex sounds! Whenever I dropped the hammer, my thighs crashed into her booty and my balls bashed against her cunt cushion. The result was a mixture of slapping and smacking sounds. In addition, the chica heaved a loud groan every time I struck home. If that ain't a symphony of sodomy!

But it wasn't even the loudest noise in the room. That honor goes to the old bed. Each thrust rattled the frame and caused a loud squeak. I actually feared the bed might collapse at any moment. That would have been a hoot, right! Honestly, I would have loved to see Hoelly explain that fail to her mom.

Anyway, it became all too apparent that the camel-hoe was getting to the point of no return! My hunch was confirmed by the chica working her clit furious as fuck. Climax incumming! So, I stopped the asscavation. Pulling out, I instructed Hoelly to flex her skills, I mean present her gape.

Of course, no words were necessary because a bunch of well-placed slaps to the ass said more than a thousand words. Needless to say, the thicc thot let out a disappointed grunt when her orgasm came to a screeching halt. Still, she followed the order without objection. You won't believe how fast her hands were off her clit and on her ass! Spreading her juicy booty, she showed off a nice, round gapehole and a deep hollow ass pipe. What a helluva sight!

"Fuck me, Whorey Pie! Look at the hidden talents were digging up here!" I dropped a cringey pun to get her goat.