Holly’s Sales Training Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As expected, the hot thot groaned at my lewd remark. Meanwhile, I rounded the bed and stopped directly in front of the slimthick chick. All obedient, she had kept her hands on her butt, looking up to me expectantly. That's why I waved my rigid rod right in front of her face like a victory flag. LOL!

"I'd say we gotta celebrate your achievement, bitch! Don't you wanna get a taste of success, Hoelly Pawg?" I asked her gleefully.

Man, you should have seen her face when she realized that I wanted her to suck my cock fresh from her ass! The look was priceless! It was crystal clear that Hoelly wasn't keen on doing it. But then she did it anyway! Told you, she's a true slut. Without hesitation, Hollier-Than-Thou started sucking on my man meat, giving me a killer blowjob! But that's not saying much because she still couldn't deepthroat if her life depended on it. ROFL!

OK, I'm just playing! Even though the chica stopped whenever I approached destination tonsils, she was overzealous to make up for it, putting extra effort into pleasuring my boner. In fact, Hoelly was giving me a fantastic hummer, vibrating her lips around my shaft and sucking on my rod like a living suction cup.

Anyway, I felt my balls begin to contract. Damn it! That was way too soon because I wasn't done yet. After all, I had called the booty bitch a three-hole thot, remember? So, I had to hit the trifecta! Pulling my cock from her mouth, I rushed to Hoelly's backside. Fascinatingly, the chica was still holding her butt cheeks open in her prone position. Looks like she loves showing off those dark red pussycat claws!

Bet your ass, I didn't hesitate and positioned myself right on top of her. Ramming my raging rod into her wet snatch, I felt the cunt cushion with my balls deep pushing. My powerful pumps caused her body to slide back and forth, so I grabbed her jet-black hair to hold the pawgie in place. With my feet, I splayed her legs apart to get better access to her pussy. Feeling my balls begin to boil, I pounded away, fucking the shit out of her plump cunt. You got that right, bros, I badly needed to get off! But I wasn't the only one. In fact, it was like a race to see who would cum first.

Unbelievable! The thicc thot was quicker than me. Suddenly, her body tensed. A second later, I felt a flood of fluids on my dick. Before I knew it, my cock got flushed out of her pinkhole. No shit! The pawg hoe had a squirting orgasm! Like a dam break, it erupted! In fact, it was so forceful that fuckjuices gushed from her cunt. No kidding!

Of course, I let the bitch enjoy her orgasm. Come on, dudes! She earned that reward! Actually, it was a fucking spectacle to watch the chica ride out her climax. Whenever another surge of pleasure exploded in her loins, her body got rocked. This continued until Hoelly was just a twitching mass of flesh. I guess that's what they call an earth-shattering orgasm!

But wait for it! Once again, there was a funny side effect! Her squirting orgasm caused the hot thot to spray fuckjuices all over the place. As a result, a pool of fluid formed on her mom's sheets, and it grew until it was unmissable. Looks like the pussycat needs to change the linens when she's done! Otherwise, that's gonna be an interesting mother-daughter discussion! Hah!

However, I wasn't done yet, so I hopped back on the bucking bitch. Keeping it 100, I picked up where I left off and pumped her pussy in the prone bone position. But then I pulled out my finishing move. Honestly, the idea came to me when I read Hoelly confessing her love for douche moves on her pawg blog. So, it's straight out of the fratbro playbook.

Are you ready for it, Hornigans? I was draped over Hoelly's body when I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass up into the air. Remember, I'm not the tallest motherfucker out there, so I lifted my feet and arms simultaneously. Stabilizing my core, I basically did a plank on the bitch's booty while my cock was planted up her cunt. To up the ante, I clenched my fist and stretched my right arm forward. Damn right! I did the flying superman on top of the fashion superpawg and I'm not ashamed of it. Brostyle forever! LOL!

It took a moment for Hollier-Than-Thou to realize what was going on. Turning her head, she finally saw what I was doing. The second the realization hit her, it happened. The douchebaggery did the trick! Her cunt muscles clamped down on my cock and her pussy convulsed as she experienced the next climax. Once more, the chica squirted all over the place as she came hard as fuck.

Yeah, man! The cock massage did it for me and I was getting ready to cum as well. Even though she was distracted, Hoelly noticed my rigid rod starting to strain. Bitches probably have a second sense for that stuff! Looks like we found a red rag for the hosebag! ROFL!

Anyway, she instantly panicked and bucked harder than ever. Sure enough, she didn't stop until she had tossed me off. Looks like I've just fallen off the high horse! Hah!

"Please, Dicktator, please!" Hoelly begged in desperation. "Please, don't cum in my cunt!"

Oh, hey! This was a surprise! The hot thot sounded more honest than ever. Obviously, this shit was special for her.

"Use my ass like a cum dumpster! No cap!" She became frantic. "Use my mouth as a jizz jar! Bet!"

"Plaster my dumb bitchface with nut butter, you know, to shut me up." She continued completely uninhibited. "Whatevs! You can cum wherever you want, but not in my pussy! Please!"

Woah, man! That shit was new. What happened to the distinguished lady? Somebody's talking big, throwing around all these dirty words and expletives! That sounds fucking unabashed! But yeah! Finally, the shameless slut came out to play. Give me more where that came from, bitch!

Gotta say, I was impressed with Hollier-Than-Thou becoming all unrestrained! Looks like we had a breakthrough here! So, I went along because that kinda blatant begging deserves reinforcement. After all, it's what we wanna see on the regular, right?

Yo, bros! The choice was easy, wasn't it? Sure as shit I liked the most how she called her cornhole a cum dumpster. So, I went for it. By now, Hoelly's orgasm had subsided, so I grabbed her pitch-black hair and dragged her off the bed. With her knees on the floor, I pushed her tits into the mattress and pressed her face right into the wet spot she had left on the sheets. In your face, bitch! At least, she got the chance to slurp up her mess. Ain't that nice?

Anyway, the hot thot quickly proved that she was still deep in subspace as her hands shot back and spread her ass open again. Oh man! Let me tell you, that was no more puckerhole! Instead, a round gape and hollow ass pipe winked at me fucking invitingly! So, I didn't hesitate any longer and plunged my straining stick up that sinkhole. I only got a few digs in before my balls exploded. Burying my boner balls deep up that ass chute, I filled her butt to the brim.

And that's a wrap! You see, the pawgie didn't back out, but she's still blacked out! While I'm typing this, she's lying on the marital bed, dealing with the aftershocks of her multiple orgasms. I suppose she's too weak to get up. No wonder, after all that squirting and cumming!

Anyway, I still need to update the big bossman on the training progress. How's it looking, bros? Did the thicc thot pass? By the way, keep up the nasty comments because our Whorey Pie secretly gets off on it.

Good night, good delight! I'm outta here! Bam!

---How to stay inspired and innovative when blogging gets tough---

Hey, guys! It's me, your favorite fashionista! I'm back at my netbook, controlling my blog again. I have an important announcement to make! I always strive to keep the 'Très Chic Tales' innovative and stay ahead of the curve. After all, a message is strongest when diverse perspectives are shared. That's why I decided to give space to different povs and invited a guest author to add a unique voice that drastically deviates from the classic tone of my blog.

However, I'm left hella angry right now! The diversification wasn't supposed to get out of hand like that. This ain't it, chief! That's not how you write on an authentic and professional blog. What about the fashion enthusiasts checking in for the newest trends and fads? What if a legit fashion designer stumbles upon my posts looking for inspiration?

Correction corner: As editor of the 'Trés Chic Tales', I feel obligated to clarify that the opinions and viewpoints in the 'Mid-term Report' reflect only the author's perception. The obscenities and profanities, as well as the use of dirty words and strong language, do not reflect the editor's opinion and do not correspond to the standards of this blog. The feelings and emotions of the characters described are based solely on the author's perception and may be subject to cognitive biases and observational errors.

---How to use the proper etiquette when dealing with houseguests---

Oh my, guys! I'm sorry I kept you waiting, but it was absolutely necessary. After all, I had to change my mom's bedclothes bc I made a real mess there! My mom would legit disown me if she ever found out what happened in her safe space. Ugh! Needless to say, I've had enough of housework for a very long time.

Nywy, I see you've been just as busy as me, making the most of the timeout and sending me a ton of messages. So, let me answer a few of your most urgent asks. #SlideInMyDMs

*MistressDistress: Oh sunshine! Looks like you're not the one controlling your narrative anymore, Miss Main Character! Anyhow, I liked this unique voice and the adult tone of storytelling. You need to adopt some of the terms. Now that I think about it, your readers should vote on the words you adopt, Whorey Pie!*

*Anonymous: It's time to grow up, b!tch! Suit the writing to the action or lose followers. No more childish shit, like asterisks and abbreviations. The genie's outta the bottle. The words are on the blog. There's no going back. So cut the crap. Remember fierce fellationista! Always adapt to keep inspiring!*

*OldCatTamer: You asked how you can improve your blog, Holly. If you wanna sound less cunty and whiney, start writing like an adult. That freaking freshman showed you how to do it. The seven dirty words should be a given! Also incorporate the more creative terms like dirtstar and stink ring. Just imagine the thicc thot (love that one too) typing these terms. Not long ago, she was oh-so proud to use the word vagina.*

Wow, my Holligans, you're persistent! I've said everything that needs to be said about the guest post in the correction corner. Period! Still, it looks like my writing style remains a hot topic among my fashion fam. You guys are so passionate about it that there might be something to it. After all, you're right! Continuously growing and inspiring are important parts of being 'très chic'. That's why I got a suggestion. If I get 1,000 'pro poll' messages by tomorrow, I'll put this thing to a vote. #DemocracyInAction

OK! Enough with the ranting. Mr. von Stein and my mom do enough of that. To tell the truth, my lust got reignited when I read the Mid-term Report, which is low-key astonishing considering how many times I've cum already. Looks like my appetite for sex has gotten a bit out of hand lately. Sorry, not sorry!

IMA, the fratboy had an impressive feel for my weak spots. I hate to say it, but his brostyle was on fleek. It triggered me to the point that I squirted all over the place. Granted, a bit of variety is always nice, but I still prefer the old-school authority. As a result, I'm low-key yearning for a wholesome lesson from a strict, old teacher. #BoomerBang

BTT! I'm in the upstairs bathroom at the moment, stalling for time. In truth, I so don't wanna go downstairs and watch my mom doting over my former boss. I know it's childish, but I'm feeling jealous here. Mr. von Stein should be focused on me, bc I'm the younger DeLuca in the house! Plus, I'm so much more willing and eager. Bet! Nywy, I'm supposed to finish cleaning the bathroom, right? So, that's where I'm hiding. No cap! #WinWin4All

YMMV, but after all those orgasms, I'm not in the mood to do some menial tasks. That's why I'm distracting myself by rearranging my looks. During the training session my makeup had gotten smeared and my hair disheveled. I know it's getting late, but we still have guests in the house, so I need to look like a whole meal, right? I'm already done with my hair, foundation, and eyeshadow. Only my lips are still in need of fresh lipgloss.

But then I stopped in my tracks. The door burst open! In surprise, I turned my gaze from the mirror. For a moment, I expected the fratboy to return. But fortunately, it wasn't him. Quite the opposite!

"Look who's on the kybo!" I got greeted by a familiar face.

OMG! The feeling when Mr. von Stein walked in. My prayers had been answered! In fact, I held my breath when the old codger closed the door behind him. Yasss, queen!

Sorry, guys! Gotta go! There's more important things to do. BRB!

---How to become the center of attention while being yourself---

*Cliff_the_Stiff: Finally! You learnt what you are! An object for men's pleasure, I'm so proud you are beginning to understand what Tia already knows. You exist just to please and serve cock... no matter when or where... even on the 'kybo'. lol!*

Hi there, Stiffy! Another regular, if I remember correctly. You're absolutely right. I do love pleasing dicks and pricks (see what I did there?). However, you're wrong about the one-trick pony. I'm not just good at sex, I'm also the goat of fierce fashion. A hundo p!

Nywy, I know it took longer than promised to come back to the keyboard, but priorities! Mr. von Stein is gone now, and I feel like there have been some significant developments that I need to report! After all, it's all about my growth here!

So, back to the kybo! The patriarch quickly closed the door after entering the bathroom. But he didn't pay any attention to me. Instead, he directly plopped down on the toilet (after dropping his pants and lifting the lid, ofc). My heart sank when I noticed that he was only there to take a leak. What a disappointment! I couldn't help but let out a sigh as I got back to applying gloss to my lips. #HopeBeyondHope

NTL, my attention was divided. I was practically looking in the mirror with one eye and at the toilet with the other one. To make matters worse, Mr. von Stein took one of my mom's gossip rags and started leafing through it. Obs, he found an article he liked bc he stayed sitting on the can even though he had already finished his tinkle. #ToiletReadings

FWIW, my heart leapt into my throat when I saw the old codger take his dick in his hand. Soon after, my mouth gaped in disbelief when he started jerking his member to the pictures of some obscure z-list celebrity. Can you believe it, guys? The sight left me shook! First, the old geezer had made me envy my mom, and now he made me jealous of a random celebrity. This was wild! I had no clue what was happening to me, but my need to please the patriarch was escalating. I wanted his attention more than anything else. The more he disregarded me, the more my eagerness increased. No cap! #ActioReactio

No matter what, I didn't dare to say a word and waited dutifully. It cost me a great deal of effort, but I made it! Finally, Mr. von Swine put the magazine down. Not a sec too soon! When he looked at me, my heart stopped. Every nerve and cell in my body tensed. Whatever he was about to do, I wanted it to happen as long as he gave me his full attention. I was ready to work extra hard for it. Promise!

JSYK, the world seemed to stand still when our eyes met. His gaze wasn't angry or stern but determined with a glimmer of amusement. By contrast, my expression was docile with a hint of excitement. At least, that's how I felt. The old-ass owner had put me on the sidelines for far too long. I had jumped through all the hoops and put up with all the douchebaggery. I so deserved his attention now! #RipeAndReady

Without breaking eye contact, the filthy swine grabbed the front of my white hoodie. Tugging on it, he made me bent down. Our eyes remained locked when I bowed down while keeping my legs straight. The fact that his dick had gotten hard at the sight of a random celebrity burned in my mind. It made me feel like I had something to prove. In fact, I wanted to show the sleazy scumbag that he didn't need a magazine bc he had me and my holes for this kinda business. #StarInMyOwnRight

For the win! I eagerly parted my lips when my face reached the tip of his stick. All the while, Mr. von Swine kept pulling so my head sank lower and lower. The moment his purple helmet passed my lips, my mouth clamped down on the hard shaft and I started sucking like a living suction cup (thank you for the choice of word, Dicktator69). It was a move I had perfected by now, so I was more than eager to flex it for the patriarch's pleasure.

No matter what, Mr. von Swine kept pulling so his boner penetrated my mouth deeper and deeper. I knew that his dickhead was approaching my tonsils, but my resolve was too fierce to let me hesitate. I would do as the owner wished. In preparation, I put my hands on the old man's thighs to keep myself steady, but I had no intentions of pushing me off. #BetterSafeThanSorry

ICYMI, I felt the dickhead touch my uvula. When my gag reflex kicked in, a volley of chokes erupted from my throat. I tried to relax, but spit was already bubbling up and filling my mouth. Undeterred, the sour old sack pushed deeper. In response, my throat muscles began to spasm as my body began to twitch. My gagging quickened to a staccato and saliva gushed from my mouth. #Gaggophony

FYI, I may have dug my dark cherry nails into the old man's thighs while struggling with the choking. The stern patriarch corrected this disobedience by giving me a slap to each cheek. Oh jeez! He must have read Dicktator69's remarks about my slut triggers. Mosdef, it had the desired effect! Bet!

Snorting in disapproval, I dug my nails deeper into his skin. What an act of defiance! It earned me the dreaded double play. Pulling my lips off his dick, Mr. von Swine spat directly into my gasping mouth. As I was still shaking in disgust, he stuffed his stick right back into my blowhole. The moment his glans pushed past my tonsils, he gave me another round of bitchslaps. So wild!

NGL, I moaned and whined around the prick that was jamming my throat. And yet, my pussy was leaking so hard that I almost left a wet spot on the tiles. This was insane! To make matters worse, my arousal distracted me, so it took me embarrassingly long to realize what I was doing wrong. Finally, I took my hands off his thighs and clasped my arms behind my back. Just then, the sleazy scumbag released his grip and pushed me off. Thank you very much! #SymphonyOfSlobber

Free at last, I let out a big sigh of relief. It caused another gush of spit to pour from my mouth, but I barely noticed! I was so busy catching my breath that I simply stayed in position with my lips close to his glans. I only got a brief moment of peace nywy. Shortly after, my eyes snapped open in shock!

OMG! Mr. von Swine was still sitting on the toilet! And for good reason! Have you ever heard off the 'after dribble'? It's when a man leaks a bit of pee even though he's already finished urinating. And that's exactly what happened to the old codger! A splash of pee squirted out of his dick and hit me right in the face. Actually, the urine splashed directly into my mouth, bc my lips were still open from all the panting. So vile! #PostMicturitionDribble

IMA, it wasn't much, but it was still gross! Mosdef, it was enough to make me shake with disgust! But most of all, it was a fierce reminder. The filthy swine hadn't wiped his member b4 making me deepthroat it. All of a sudden, I became aware of the bitter, rancid flavor on my tongue. In response, I smacked my lips, but it didn't help. Instead, it made it worse, bc the taste intensified. Big yikes!