Holly The Horny Witch Pt. 04

Story Info
Holly tries to help a friend reconcile her love life.
6.3k words
5
1.6k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Holly Goodman had only herself to blame for reconciling the romantic relationship between David Watts and Jennifer Hunter.

The sister of Holly's boyfriend, Jeffrey, the young Witch had come to seek help in bringing back the good looking Wizard back into her life.

It had been Watts who had ended their newly found romance, deciding it was for the best that they go their separate ways, free to do whatever they chose to do, and with whoever.

She and David had never had sexual relations in their time together and as they reached maturity both she and he had discovered their sexual awakening and were no longer innocent virgins.

Jennifer saw a real possibility of him and her picking up where they left off. Now in his mid-twenties, David had failed to recognise her rekindled infatuation with him which had left her further saddened and frustrated.

This turned into anger and then a plot. A plot to get him back into her life once and for all.

x

'I think I have an idea," said Holly as the two friends sat in the wine bar near The Royal College of Art.

Holly herself still had lingering feelings and emotions where David Watts was concerned but had known for years that Jennifer carried a torch for the exceptional Wizard.

"Ever heard of reverse revenge sex?"

"No, I haven't."

"Instead of a person cheating on their other half, so to speak, thereby making him or her jealous. We flip it over and make the OTHER person get caught in flagrante. If we were to catch David on the job as it were, and you were to suddenly burst in and catch him, I think he just might feel guilty enough to see what he is missing out on. You, in fact. He would feel so remorseful that he'll take you back in a second."

"Him, cheating on me, is going to swing him around? Shouldn't that be me cheating on HIM?"

"No, this way is best. He will see you in a new light, vulnerable, disconsolate, and heartbroken. Why, even I would fall for you in that circumstance."

Jennifer sipped her glass of mug of Sauvignon Blanc lost in thought, as Holly went to the bar for a top up. Despite its popularity the bar was quite dingy and small, but it still remained the ideal place for students and the like to visit each other. They were seated in a tiny alcove by the window.

"But, I don't want to see David in bed with another."

"Quite. Just to ensure that things are risk-free and with no likelihood of unwanted infidelity, I shall be the one who seduces him and then gets caught out by you."

"YOU!"

"You got anyone else in mind? We won't go the whole nine yards. just far enough so that it appears that he and I are making out."

"Sounds dodgy. We would have to plan it to the second so that I come in before you and he, you know."

"Right. I'll invite him to my flat and keep him busy for say, a half hour. I'll leave the door unlocked so that you can gain entrance. You walk in and see the two of us and the shock will turn him back around. Once he's exposed I'll leave you two alone so that you can make him feel super guilty."

Jennifer still demurred. Since she had left school, word had gotten around that the winsome brunette was a raving nymphomaniac.

The once private and studious Holly had eyes on anyone in trousers.

And not only men. Holly was certainly bisexual and enjoyed the delights of lesbian sex. Threesomes, two men and her, or a man and woman plus herself were a regular occurrence.

"Will you be naked?"

"I'll keep something on. Trust me, Jennifer."

The striking female looked at her friend with a sideways glance. Can I? She wondered. Over the next two days, the pair of them cooked up a scenario for their plan. Jennifer had taken a room near the bar and patiently waited for her chance.

x

Ever since the now twenty-three-year-old Holly had first had sex she had become almost a different Witch overnight.

Sex. She loved it. She loved the different fantasies she had been able to fulfill. She loved men, naked, erect, and virile. How she wished that she could fuck them all. There was nothing better than her pussy, swollen and stuffed with a thick cock, or dripping with cum after a satisfying fuck.

She also adored the female body. That divine femininity of the curves, the succulent breasts, and juicy pussy mounds. Flesh on flesh, skin on skin, how simply erotic was the touch of another against her soft and sensitive form.

After they had gone their separate ways, Holly told Jennifer to expect a text to verify the when and where of her and David's visit. It would be on the Thursday then as David had accepted the invitation to taste Holly's home-cooked supper at her modest flat. Once settled she would seduce him and let Jennifer know when to catch them out.

It was on that very day of the proposed visit that Holly ran into a student she had gotten to know the previous year.

"Oh my goodness! So nice to see you. What are you doing?"

Holly flung her arms around the tall man and gave him a peck on the lips. It was Frank, a nineteen-year-old artist, and Wizard, who sometimes worked behind the wine bar. He and Holly had become quite friendly. Very friendly in fact, when Jeff spent time in the North visiting family. Beside him was another good-looking eighteen-year-old who caught her eye.

"Holly, this is Terry or Tez. He's an art student as well."

Wow! What a cutie!

"Pleased to meet you."

She took his warm hand in hers and held onto it for a very long minute. His dark eyes smouldered as his gaze lingered on hers and she felt her pussy throb under her skirt.

"Likewise. I've heard all about you from Frank."

"Oh? All good things I hope," she answered in a sweet voice.

"Yes. Frank says you gave him some super tips on potions and the like."

"Oh, so you're one of us."

Holly thanked Merlin. Due to incompatible DNA, Witches and other sorcerers were unable to enjoy sexual relations with humans.

"Tez has been in London for a while looking after his mother, but now he has to go down to Cornwall."

"You must both come to my place for a visit before you leave."

The rain shower got heavier and they huddled in the sheltered entrance of the ban as they spoke.

"Actually this is my last day. I leave in the morning."

"Oh really? That's a shame."

Such a shame as she looked from one magnificent and handsome Wizard to the other, admiring their broad chests and promising bulges in their trousers. Both had brooding looks and thick, dark hair which was something Holly adored about young males. Fuck it, she decided. Tonight with David is off. She linked arms with the pair of them and whisked them off through the rain to her place.

x

Thursday, 16th of January, 2023.

They stumbled in laughing and joking and as both men fell onto her sofa Holly kicked her shoes off and went to fetch a drinks tray.

She brought back a bottle of Vodka and three glasses and sat down in the middle of the tall fellows. They drank to their health and they all drained their glasses.

"Have another, guys. I just need to do something quick."

She padded out to her bedroom and sent two hurried text messages on her mobile phone. The first was to David apologising for postponing their supper night. The second was to Jennifer informing her of the same news.

"Let's just cut to the chase, shall we?"

Holly returned to the guys and sat back in the middle of the two fresh-faced young Wizards, squirming her luscious body between them. She looked at Frank and crossed her bare legs and smiled at him seductively. Turning to her left Tez put his arm around her shoulder and moved in to kiss her. She kissed him back at the same time Frank caressed her shapely right thigh.

"Mmmm!"

She gave Frank a big wet kiss and parted her legs so that Tez could reach in to trace his fingers along her inner thigh.

Tez kissed her next and she tasted his hot tongue and the sharp Vodka burn. His hand traveled up further and vanished under her short skirt where he cupped her mound. Frank caressed her tits through the thin fabric of her top and Holly let herself melt as her craving for their touch overwhelmed her.

"Let's make this a night to remember."

Now four busy hands wandered all over her body. Her legs, her breasts, her arms, and her muff. For her, there was nothing more satisfying than to have her hot body stroked and touched.

"That feels so nice, guys."

As if in slow motion her top was raised up and off over her head, and her skirt lifted up to her midriff. Holly sighed as their fingers lingered on her delectable naked body and she shifted from one man to the other on the seat between them. They all three stood as one and she became sandwiched by their solid masculine forms. Frank bent and clamped his white teeth to her left nipple and from behind Tez nuzzled her neck. She writhed from the gradual warm and radiant arousal in her sex and she swayed in anticipation of what was to come.

Frank knelt down and roughly dragged her panties to her feet in one quick motion and she stepped out of them with a dainty kick of her left leg. She spread her legs wide for him and he drove his tongue up into her slick pussy entrance.

Tez used his fingers to trail down in a line to the small of her back and found that smooth seam of flesh that separated her buttocks. Holly wiggled her bottom, urging him to make contact with her trim bush. He pushed inside her slit and probed the shining pinkness of her inner folds.

The sensation of two rampant Wizards playing with her heated loins released waves of pulsating pleasure through her body. She went up on tiptoe as Frank lapped at her slit from the front and Tez delved into the very depths of her juicy cunt behind her. Then, TWO mouths clamped to her muff, and she rocked her hips as their rapid slathering brought forth her tangy juices from within. As she spiraled into a world of ecstasy four firm hands gripped her thighs to steady the lightweight witch. The lewd sound of lapping tongues on her nether regions had her dripping and shrieking in response.

"Slow...slow down, boys. Let me look at you."

Both men took a step back as she reached out to the sofa and collapsed onto the welcome seat, her pussy swamped with saliva and her own fluids. They began to unbutton their shirts and undo their belts. Their tight underpants came next and each of their poker-stiff cocks strained up and out at her.

"Heavens! Two magic wands!"

Holly took her good time appraising each athletic-looking student. She knew that Frank played sports and was obviously fit and toned, and from the look of his friend, he was probably a player as well. She herself had transformed into a very nice young filly with well-shaped breasts and puffy nipples, slender pins, and a well-defined Mons that nestled nicely between her parted legs. Her skin was flawless and her lustrous hair swayed as she moved. Her upper thighs did not touch and all eyes were focused on that desirable and trimmed pussy that yearned to be licked and fucked. Holly edged back up on the sofa and Frank crawled up between her spread-out legs and eased himself on top of her. She welcomed in with open arms as his rock-hard dick searched the furrow between her thighs for her steamy cunt.

"Yes, oh yes!"

She gasped as he was up inside her with one hard push. Their mouths met and their breath mixed as the student moved in and out with strong pelvic thrusts. Her legs came up and curled around his upper thighs as their hot bodies became entwined in a lust-crazed tangle. The young brunette could feel his pounding heart against her breasts which were crushed against his chest. His warm and masculine scent assailed her nostrils and she gulped hard to savour every minute he fucked her. The legs of the sofa actually moved as the robust wizard hammered the grateful witch into the seat.

She glanced at Tez, whose erection had a very purple and very swollen head, and crooked her finger at him. She leaned over to her left and took his dick into her mouth. Holly adored the wonderful sensation of a fat and spongy knob in her mouth and hummed happily on Tez as Frank lunged up into her pussy. Frank reared back then and his shining cock popped out of Holly's gaping pussy. She scooted up and got onto all fours along the three-seat sofa.

Tez gripped her by the hips from behind and pushed his right leg forward. His sizeable cock easily slid into her moist channel, freshly made slick by his colleague, and Holly made a throaty groan as he kept on pushing in until he was fully embedded in her stretched-out pussy.

"What a big boy!"

Tez began a slow fuck, pushing up inside all the way, then back out until he almost slipped out. Holly purred at the superb sense of total fullness and with each assured thrust up she was shunted forward a good three inches. Frank was stroking his throbbing organ and moved in front of the blushing brunette and she eagerly held his erection to her pursed lips. Holly was in a state of bliss, being fucked from behind by forceful strokes from Tez, and being literally face fucked by Frank.

In and out Frank slid his cock into her mouth until the bulbous head protruded down into her throat. Hermione took great huffs of air through her nose as Frank's balls slapped against her chin. She felt her orgasm rising and rising and then she screamed on Frank's boner as she came on Tez's cock. Still, he rammed in and out, holding her in a tight grip and pulling her onto his generous length. He gave her three swift strokes and then remained inside her up to the hilt.

Then more superb strokes, one, two, three, before pulling her back onto his whole shaft.

"By Merlin's beard!"

Holly cried out as Tez came inside her, his dick spurting stream after stream and filling her with his cum. He pulled out of the quivering witch who clamped both of her legs together convulsively.

"Whenever you're ready."

Frank had sat down on an armchair and wagged his stiff cock back and forth. Holly mounted the strapping young Wizard and her knees touched both of his muscular thighs as she sank down onto his upstanding pole. She started to ride on him immediately and gladly impaled herself on his divine organ. It felt so good inside her sodden muff and she began to gyrate her hips in big semi-circles in order to fully appreciate his entire length. Her cute bottom banged down hard on his groin and his balls bounced under her urgent bucking. Frank cupped her jiggling tits and she slowed up so that she could lean down to kiss him on the mouth. He thumbed her erect nipples and she moaned into his open mouth. Her pussy juices ran down his left thigh as each squirm of her lower body increased her pleasure.

"Oh my gosh!"

Holly came for the second time as Frank pushed her high up and buried his dick inside her sloppy cunt. His hot cum gushed deep inside as she collapsed onto his chest. When she moved off of his dribbling dick her pussy oozed a long line of white cream onto his balls.

"That was delicious."

At that moment the door opened and Jennifer burst in and threw her hands up in the air.

"Oh, David! How could you? And with Holly of all people. Why...oh."

Jennifer calmed down at the sight of the very naked Holly Goodman in the arms of two strapping, and equally naked, eighteen-year-old Wizards.

"Jen! Didn't you get my text telling you not to come?"

"I got your note, yes. Here. 'Come over tonight.'"

Holly sat up and took the phone from the distressed Witch and saw that some of the words had been misspelled. Well, she had been in somewhat of a rush to get laid.

"This should have read 'David's visit is postponed. I have instead invited a couple of guests, so do NOT come over tonight.'"

Only the last three words were eligible and Jennifer had acted on the presumed command. As the two guys got up and began to get dressed Holly threw on a robe and took her frustrated friend to one side.

"Jennifer, we need to talk," said Holly licking her sticky fingers.

x

Friday, 17th of January.

So it was agreed that Holly would have David come to visit this night and instructed Jennifer to remain in her room.

As she went to work that day, Holly thought she recognized a Witch from her evening classes from three years earlier. None other than Ana Chang from St Lucia. She crossed the busy road and waved hello.

"It's Ana, right?"

"Well, well. Holly Goodman."

"Ana. Long time no see. And how are you?"

"It has been a while."

They exchanged pleasantries and checked each other out. It had been years since they had spoken last and Holly thought the already attractive young Witch had become strikingly beautiful.

Being half black, and half Chinese, Ana had sly oriental-shaped brown eyes and high cheekbones. Blessed with an athletic form, similar to a sprinter, the foxy babe had perky breasts and a flat stomach. Her skimpy red dress helped highlight her rich chocolate complexion and her long jet-black hair fell down her left shoulder in a side ponytail which showed off her elegant neck.

There had always been some coldness between the pair of them, and to be fair to Holly it was Ana who had presumed incorrectly that she and David Watts were in a romantic relationship. Which sadly for Holly they were not. She and he did have a deep friendship and trust for each other but they had never taken things further, much to her disappointment. Ana was quite jealous as at that time she was seriously attracted to the handsome Wizard herself.

"Wow, you look amazing. Did you ever marry? I'm still with Jeffrey. Remember him?"

"Yes. And, No. After having a schoolgirl crush on David I found I prefer the company of females. I love the ladies. And chocolate."

Holly saw a flash of something in Ana's gorgeous almond-shaped eyes and was taken aback by the pulse between her legs. Was she saying what I THINK she was saying? Intrigued by the notion that Ana may have acquired lesbian tendencies, Holly, being the sex-mad filly she was, acted on impulse.

"Look, Ana. I'd love to chat about old times. How would you like to come to my flat tonight? I just made a triple chocolate caramel cake with truffles and fudge. Interested?"

Ana took a long minute to consider the unexpected offer and then said she would visit.

"Great, I'll expect you to six."

x

Holly had made the cake as a special treat for David but it would be just the thing to impress Ana. She hurried off home and made the place tidy. She stepped into her newly purchased black shoulderless dress and brushed her hair to the left. Once she had changed she again sent a rushed text to David in apology, and then called Jennifer.

"It's Holly. Can you hear me? Put the phone closer to your ear."

"WHAT! HOLLY?"

"Jennifer. Look, tonight is off. Don't come here, I have a guest."

"COME OVER? RIGHT."

"No! I have Ana Chang here instead. Put the phone closer."

"CHANGE? INTO SOMETHING SEXY YOU MEAN? Right. I'll be there in an hour."

Jennifer promptly hung up.

"Not change, Chang! Jennifer? Jen? Oh, balls!"

She checked her clock and saw that it was almost six. At that moment there came a knock on the door and Holly welcomed Ana inside. She would just have to shoo away Jennifer when the time came.

"Please, do have a seat."

Ana sat in a chair opposite Holly and looked at the table between them which had a mouth-watering array of bowls of strawberries and grapes. And the big round homemade cake. Ana wore a fetching shiny gold top and matching skirt.

"Nice cake."

"Thanks. I like to bake whenever I get a chance."

Holly cut a generous portion and handed it over to Ana on a small dish.

"So, how is Jeffrey? I would have thought you two would be married by now."

"We're sort of on and off, you know. We see other people so we're not exclusive."

"And, David?"

Ana took a mouthful of chocolate cake and stared directly into Holly's doe-like eyes. She had a certain look of attitude written on her face as she cocked her head to one side and Holly felt a slight hesitation to proceedings.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12