Holly The Horny Witch Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure. Quite a lot. In fact, he was due to visit tonight."

Ana digested the cake, and then the information. Then all hell broke loose.

"I KNEW you and David were an item! I KNEW it!"

She flared up at the news and her eyes blazed with fury.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Yes, you do!"

"Do not."

"You're not very good at lying, you skinny bitch! Admit it, just once. You're fucking David Watts!"

I wish, thought Holly, as she stood up with her chin lifted in defiance. Ana stood too and the pair of them drew menacingly closer.

"You want to make something of it?"

The distance between them shortened still. Not once did they break eye contact. Ana's bosom heaved under her top and strained at the light material.

"Do you? Can't you just keep THIS away from him for a change?"

Ana pushed up against the seething brunette and gasped as a firm hand cupped her pussy.

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't."

With that Holly curled her fingers into claws, found where Ana's top was fastened, and tore it open to expose two bouncing tits. Pearl buttons flew up as Ana growled and thrust her fingers down the front of Holly's dress and ripped it down the right side so that her breast popped out.

"Slut!"

Holly was too slow to react as the other side of her dress was ripped so that she stood topless and vulnerable. She cried out as Ana gripped her hair and forced her down onto her knees. Ana lifted up the front of her own skirt and parted her legs and moaned into the brunette's mouth as slender fingers slipped inside her silk panties.

"Have a taste of what David Watts missed out on, bitch!"

Holly ripped down the soft underwear to Ana's ankles and pressed her face into her hot mound.

"And watch those teeth, slut!"

The black-skinned Witch bumped her hips at Holly's mouth and pushed her head onto her damp pussy. Holly groaned as she drove her tongue up into the hot muff of the crazed girl.

She gripped Ana's thighs and began to lick and suck as Ana rolled her hips on the slathering tongue.

"Come here, bitch!"

Ana lifted Holly up and her tattered dress fell to leave her in just her undies.

"Let me see what Watts loves so much."

Holly felt a hot flash of desire in her loins as she was gently fingered. As they teetered on their heels they frigged each other and exchanged saliva as they French kissed. Ana managed to curl her index and middle digits to rub on Holly's g-spot and the horny Witch clamped her thighs together to increase the sublime pressure inside her quim. Ana gasped aloud as her clitoris was heavily thumbed and she snapped her head back in pleasure.

"You're making me so wet!"

"I just have to have you," replied Holly.

"Really? You want some of this?"

Holly bristled with excitement as she got her first proper look at the beautiful witch from St Lucia. She was adorable.

About the same height as her and maybe a little heavier. Her tits were much larger with dark areolas topped off with hard nipples simply crying out to be sucked and licked. Her belly was surprisingly flat and flattered her hips and heart-shaped butt.

"Let's have some fun first."

Ana stepped over to the table and picked up the remains of the cake and smashed the gooey chocolate into Holly's startled face! For a moment there was complete silence, and then Holly took great lumps of chocolate from her face and smeared the dark mess across Ana's heaving breasts. Holly grinned through her sweet-covered lips as the soft cake mix traveled down the valley of Ana's tits.

"Right."

Ana returned to the table and took a handful of white grapes and crammed them into Holly's snatch. She made a big silent O with her mouth as she widened her legs. Her inner thighs were soaked and her pussy mound was wet and sticky. They both looked at each other and then burst out laughing.

Holly steered Ana to her bedroom and they both fell onto the bed in a tangle of limbs and food. Ana groaned as her left breast was lifted and a darting tongue teased the chocolate-covered nipple. She deftly opened her legs wide and two of her fingers found her damp cunt and probed deep inside. The melted chocolate on Holly's face smeared Ana's upper body and face as they grappled on the bed.

Then Holly shrieked as she was easily flipped onto her back and had her legs splayed out. Ana traced out a line with her long and pink tongue across the superb contours of Holly's stomach until she reached her sodden pussy. The dark-skinned Witch worked through the mashed-up grapes and began to tongue Holly's fruity slit and the brunette felt a welcome surge rush through her. Her toes curled as Ana settled between her legs and concentrated on her erect clit.

Holly lost count of the number of times her back arched to stave off her uncontrollable convulsions. Her pussy ran like a river from the salacious mix of grape juice, Ana's saliva, and her own vaginal fluids. Ana slurped loudly which only heightened Holly's lust for more and they screeched on the floor as they both writhed in bliss.

Again Holly was pleasantly surprised as Ana pulled her sideways and rammed her cunt to hers. She held her and rocked her hips back and forth, and to and fro in grinding circles. They both settled into a lewd rhythm and moaned in time with each other.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Holly came first in fits of throaty screams and Ana fell on top of her and banged her hips up and down on the sweat-covered witch until she too climaxed.

At that moment the door opened and Jennifer burst in and threw her hands up in the air.

"Oh, David! How could you? And with Holly of all people. Why...oh."

Jen calmed down at the sight of the very naked Holly Goodman who was plastered with drying and dark chocolate.

Beside her was an equally messy Ana Chang who was busy licking the cake from Holly's face.

"Jennifer, we need to talk," said Holly sucking her sticky fingers.

x

Saturday, 18th of January.

David Watts cleared his throat and rang the bell of Holly's front door.

He had finally received confirmation of her invitation to a homemade supper after two sudden cancelations. Although he had been aware that his best friend's girlfriend fancied him something rotten, he had deliberately stayed out of her way.

The reason?

Now the pair of them had become sexually active, he too felt a strong desire to sleep with the horny Witch. His introduction to sex had been a slow one but once he had shared beds with several female admirers he had discovered that making love made him feel good. Rumours had filtered back to him about Holly enjoying a healthy sexual appetite and that she took great joy in physical contact.

He had never considered Holly to be a potential romantic partner back in their student days and he had developed feelings for Jeffry's sister. Even so, he had ended their relationship in the belief that she would be better off with another.

A decision that had always nagged at him ever since. And what of Holly? She had paired off with Jeff in 2018 and yet were still not an exclusive couple. The door opened and Holly appeared with a big smile in her ravishing sleeveless dress.

"David! SO happy you finally made it. Come in, come in."

Holly looked at the clock on her mantle.

5.45. He's quite a bit early.

x

Earlier, Holly had found a rather forlorn Jennifer Hunter sitting at the window table in the wine bar. She pulled up a chair and joined her.

"Oh, it's you."

"Jen. I simply must apologise for my behaviour the last couple of days. I don't know WHAT came over me."

"I do. You're a bloody nympho, is what you are."

"Am not! And even if that were true it's no excuse for letting you down. Now. David is definitely coming to my place at seven tonight. Be there. I promise that it will be worth your while."

"You're going to seduce him for my benefit? Or yours?"

"For you, sweetie."

"And I won't find you stark naked and in bed with David?"

"Absolutely not."

"Alright. Seven then."

x

"It's the first time I've had meat pasties in an age. And Chelsea buns! You made these?"

"All done with my own fair hands. I did actually make a chocolate cake but it got ruined."

"How?"

"How? Oh, it got a hair on it."

Holly gave him a smug grin and quickly changed the subject.

"How's Jeff?" she asked.

"Jeff is Jeff, you know. Same old, same old. He asked me to say hi."

"Seen Jennifer lately?"

Holly poured him another cup of tea and sat back opposite him.

Six o'clock. Still, another hour to keep him busy before Jennifer arrived. She crossed her slim pins and Watts took a lingering look at her bared thigh.

"Jen? No. You?"

"I did bump into her. She still adores you."

"Right. We've moved on from there. I'm sure she'll find someone."

"And you, Dave? No one special?"

"No, just enjoying the single life. No intention of settling down yet."

Holly took in a deep breath of air as she and he gazed into each other's eyes. She re-crossed her legs and brushed an errant strand of hair from her right cheek. David stood up and took her by the hands and drew her to him. She blushed as he kissed her on the mouth hard and firm, and she responded in kind as her arms draped over his shoulders.

"You're a good kisser," he whispered into her mouth.

"Mmm, not too shabby yourself." she replied as she nibbled on his lower lip.

He let his hands wander up her backless dress and Holly melted into his chest. He continued to flick at her left ear and she felt a dozen different emotions all at the same time. Did she have romantic feelings for him? And did he feel the same?

Was she jealous of Jennifer?

"Check."

Did she still intend on making up for lost opportunities?

"Check."

Would she be able to hold back from going all the way?

"I'll get back to you on that one."

Their kissing became more intense and David stroked her bare shoulders, easing down her dress until her exposed breasts stood out proud from her chest.

"You look breathtaking."

Together they shrugged her dress down to her high heels where it gathered in an untidy heap.

"David."

The Wizard put his index finger to her lips and shushed her.

"No words."

Her body was divine he thought, not too skinny but curvy where it mattered. Her breasts were neither too big nor too small as he thumbed the hard tips. As she went on tiptoe and dug the toes of her heels into the carpet he could not miss her pussy moisten with her free-running juices.

David tore off his shirt and Holly pawed at his inviting chest. He had become the perfect mix of rugged manliness and a lean frame, with hair on his chest and rough stubble about his chin. Suddenly Holly knew that she wanted him. Her old friend had come to her for help but deep inside it was SHE who wanted Watts.

"Badly!"

She felt her aching nipples stiffen as she eyed up his by now full arousal. He shifted on his feet as his groin was cupped and pushed at her with his hips. He felt rather than saw his trousers slide down his legs to his shoes, and his heart thumped loudly when his erection was jerked to attention. Suddenly He knew that he wanted her.

"Badly!"

Holly noted the time. 6.20.

Just enough time for some well-earned foreplay and Jennifer need know nothing about it. They hurried into her bedroom in a state of nakedness and Holly yelped as she was unceremoniously tossed onto her bed belly down.

"Love your bottom, lover."

He announced and planted butterfly kisses on both cheeks. She moaned and hummed as he took off his spectacles then blew a stream of cool air at her upside-down pussy. He hissed and the young witch gasped as her legs were gently opened so that Harry could get the perfect view of her wet labia.

Dewy moisture darkened her usually light brown bush and her lips were swollen in anticipation. Then David pressed his face against her muff and licked up and down the entire length of her slit.

"Heavens!"

Holly squirmed and he held the backs of her thighs down firmly as he swiped her hot box over and over. He made a point of his tongue and began to delve into her inner folds, relishing the sweet feminine taste of her pussy.

David flipped her over onto her back and Holly looked into his eyes and her belly flip-flopped. He moved his head down to her again and she grabbed handfuls of his thick locks as he circled her clit rapidly.

"That...feels...SO good!"

She started to pant as he drove her crazy with fleeting zig zags with his tongue on her tiny nub, followed by incredible figures of eight!

"Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

She dug the heels of her shoes into the mattress and managed to make two rips in the white sheet under her. Dave dribbled onto her inner thighs as he bobbed and weaved until Holly screamed out and a burst of her fluids hit him on the chin.

"By Merlin! That was intense!"

Holly shook and bucked until her orgasm subsided. She lifted her head and saw David on his back with his dick in his fist.

"What a cock!"

His smooth shaft stood straight up like a flag pole with a flared and angry-looking head above it.

The clock read 6.40.

Enough time for more fun before Jennifer planned her arranged interruption.

"Come on, then."

Holly fluffed up her hair and laid on her front. Still looking into his dreamy eyes she popped the big head between her pursed lips and made audible vibrations that ran down his shaft.

"Holy fuck!"

Letting him out with a pop the horny brunette proceeded to slowly lick his entire cock from top to bottom. She tickled his scrotum as she applied more pressure to his rigid rod and used her teeth to gently scrape his flesh.

"Oh, you saucy minx!"

Her legs kicked back and up in a happy swinging motion all the while licked him. Then she leaned up a tad and began to take half of his length inside her hot mouth.

More and more she slid back and forth, and more and more she relaxed her jaw in order to accept his stiffness in her mouth. Her slurping and sucking noises grew louder and her moans of rapture became muffled as his cock head hit the back of her throat.

"Holly! Gonna...gonna cum!"

David's body stiffened and Holly looked into his eyes as he streamed cum into her mouth. The initial spurt splashed her throat, followed by the big one which she let spill out of her lips in a torrent. More spurts and more groaning as Holly was bathed in the stuff.

"Oh, David! How could you? And with Holly of all people. Why...oh."

A startled Watts sank back into the pillows as an irate Jennifer stormed into the bedroom.

"Is it seven already?" Holly asked with semen dripping down her chin.

'Holly! But? You, you're. You're naked!"

"No. Look, I still have my heels on."

"You're disgusting! And as for you!"

Jennifer pointed at a mortified David spread his hands in embarrassment.

"Jennifer, we need to talk," he said as Holly licked his sticky fingers.

END

12