Holly The Horny Witch Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had felt downright dirty as his hard body smacked loudly against hers. His hot breath had warmed the nape of her elegant neck and her heart positively fluttered from the incessant thrusting of his dick in her flooded pussy.

She had pleaded and begged for more as she was brought to orgasm time and time again. Only David Watts had stoked that fire within her up to then, and she had been thoroughly shocked to discover another had the ability, the prowess, the dimensions, to thrill her in that way. And the other was apparently Danny Richards no less.

x

That morning, before Jeffrey had left for work, he had rolled on top of her and had fucked her for a perfunctory three minutes which had left Holly sticky and decidedly unfulfilled. Despite her history with the classic school bully Richards over the years, he had ignited some fire in her belly with his almost bullying act of intercourse, and he had satisfied her unquenchable thirst for all things carnal.

It was not love, she repeatedly told herself, purely a physical attraction that overrode their ugly history. Of all people, she had surprised herself at her selfish emotions of lust and desire and was even angry with her own actions. She could never love one such as Danny. Could she?

Left alone in bed she shivered and spread her lithe pins wide and dipped her middle finger in her heated muff. Remembering Danny's huge erection she frigged herself as her imagination went wild. Just thinking of him lying on top of her and grinding his hips to and fro made her wetter and wetter. Her eyes closed in the semi-darkness of the bedroom and her lower body bucked up and down from the mattress as she humped her own finger.

What HAD he done to her?

Yet again she had been left wanting, unfulfilled by Jeff, and her being, her very essence craved Danny's cock. Driving inside her with superb plunging strokes that rocked her to her core. She added a second, and then a third digit inside her, although she could never match that thick girth of his that had done so many wonderful things to her. She raised her legs up, wrapping them around imagined hips, in an attempt to imitate Richards fucking her.

Sweat trickled down the sweet crevice of her butt cheeks as she became consumed by a desperate yearning to be taken, and taken roughly, by her once most hated nemesis. Her head snapped back into the pillow and her lips parted as she finally brought forth her blessed relief. She fell limp on her back and panted hard. Satisfied for now, but still wanting. Sated for the moment, but still needing.

x

Twice Holly had walked past the tiny entrance to the shop in question, unable to find the strength or compulsion to go in. The Summer shower was warm on her face and hair and dried quickly on the cobbles of the narrow street. She drew her coat around her shaking form and then stood straight back.

"To hell with it!"

She placed her slender hand on the ornate door handle and hurried in before she changed her mind again.

"May I help you? Oh. You."

Paula looked up from a copy of that day's Daily Mail and scowled back at Holly. They had attended the same evening classes for Witchcraft together and this one had quickly decided Danny was the one she sided with. Holly returned the withering look and pretended to browse the dusty books on the wooden shelves. Despite being Summer there was a chill to the place and the sunlight failed to illuminate the cramped shop.

"If you're looking for sex education books then we're all out."

Paula studied her nails as she grinned at her joke. Still, the same bitch, thought Holly, but as she stole a furtive glance at the now adult Pritchard she noted the woman had blossomed from the dowdy student into a rather attractive young thing.

"Oh, I suppose you bought them all."

Touché, thought Holly as she gave back what she took. Equally as mean as Richards, Paula had constantly taunted her and the other girls in a particularly sadistic manner. It seemed that the girl got a kick out of being mean-spirited and hostile.

"Is Danny in, perchance?" asked Holly in what she hoped was a casual manner as she fanned the pages of a leather-backed tome.

"Ah, there's the rub."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"Oh, don't flatter yourself. You're not the first to be taken under his spell, and you certainly won't be the last. He has an irresistible and seductive influence on most females."

"You've got it all wrong. I was simply passing and noticed the shop had a new owner, is all."

"It's what they all say. Anyway, he's just up those stairs, go ahead."

Paula jerked her thumb and dropped her head back down to finish off the daily newspaper. Holly paused at the foot of the creaky wooden stairs and looked up. Was she so desperate that she had come so far? It was as if she had carried out a conversation with herself as she took one step at a time. She scolded herself in her head.

"I told you to stay away, but do you listen?"

"He can't still be a bastard, can he?"

"He's dangerous, a bad one. You can't trust him."

"I don't believe you."

"It will all end in tears, mark my words."

"It's just the intrigue, I suppose. The sense of not knowing what might come next."

"Well, don't say I didn't warn you."

Danny looked up from perusing an old dried parchment and ran his fingers through his hair. She coughed politely and waited for him to speak, and lifted her chin in a show of pride as he gave her a smug grin back.

"What took you so long, Goodman? I've been expecting you to show up since the reunion."

Holly met his eyes and felt the goose flesh rise on her arms. Did he indeed?

"You're quite right, Richards," she said with a slight tremor in her voice. "I SHOULD have come sooner. Considering that you owe me an apology."

"HAH!" Paula shrieked unexpectedly from the other side of the room.

"An apology, is it now? I am appalled. I was expecting you to thank me for providing you with some much-needed relief. I can only imagine what the Hunter boy is like between the sheets. A damp squib most probably."

"You bastard! What makes you think Jeff does not...that is how he makes me...Anyway! What you did was outright dishonourable and depraved."

"I sincerely doubt that you know the meaning of depravity. Although I do hear mutterings of some very ignoble behaviour on your part. You're no angel, my poor little Witch. And don't pretend you are."

Holly felt her cheeks flush as he steepled his fingers and grinned as her wide eyes bore into his.

"Do you desire more of what you had given to you on Midsummer Eve? Do you want my body SO badly that you came in here completely uninvited? Sought me out?"

Holly considered that her presence here was downright absurd, yet her feet failed to move. If Jeffrey knew where she was he would be livid she mused as she willed her legs to walk to the door. She tried to persuade herself that this had all been some dreadful mistake and she stood with both hands on her hips.

"Look, you conceited, smug, arrogant snob. I do not desire you one bit. In fact, Paula here is more than welcome to you."

"Is that so?"

Danny stood up to his full height and Holly felt his towering presence loom tall. She visibly quaked in her heels as his eye bored into hers.

"Tell me that you don't dream of me every night. Tell me that you can resist this body of mine. That you don't fantasise about me lying on top of you instead of Hunter."

"I...I...don't. I..."

"Liar. I can almost read your mind."

He took her chin in his hand and lifted it up firmly. Holly shook her head to free herself as a single tear ran out of the inside of her left eye.

"You are an rude, pompous, self-centered..."

"Please go on. I love it when you lose it. Your little eyes get even smaller. Of course, and Paula will back me up, I AM a handsome devil, and rather good in bed. Not to mention I'm hung like a centaur. No, my little skinny plaything. Whatever naughty thoughts you may harbour in that pretty head about us will have to simmer a little longer. I do not intend to sleep with you just yet. But we can still have some dirty fun."

Danny nodded to Paula behind the seething Holly and his partner acted.

"Stupefacio!"

Paula yelled out the stunning spell and pointed her wand at the startled Witch who was rendered instantly immobile. Danny caught her in mid-fall and held her in his arms.

"Yes, my dear. We shall have some VERY dirty fun."

He looked at Paula who was busy drawing a large phoenix feather through her fingers over and over again and grinning inanely.

x

"Exsuscito!"

Holly stirred feebly in her seat and slowly raised her head. Paula stood directly over her as she pointed her wand at her chest. She felt a slight chill as well as the gentle throb in her left temple and realised she had been stripped of her clothing and secured naked to the four-leg chair by thin cords. Her arms were tied behind her and her legs were splayed open and her ankles were roped to the front two legs of the chair. As she blinked hard she became acutely aware that her two captors were also as naked as the day they were born!

Danny had truly matured. He was lean and developed with a muscular chest and abdomen and a flat stomach. His legs were toned and had pronounced calves, and he had a very taut behind. But it was his manhood that drew her eyes down to his groin. There, in a trimmed nest of dark pubes was his blood engorged cock, at half-mast and boasting an expanded and angry shade of purple.

"Danny! Release me this instant! You horrid man!" she demanded in an increasingly shrill voice.

If she were able Holly would have stamped her foot in a show of defiance. Instead, she sat tight, unable to even twitch an inch. Richards scoffed as he and Pritchard embraced directly in front of her, although he only had eyes for the captive Holly. If ever the truth were to ever out, it would be the fact that Danny Richards had always been jealous of the loathsome David Watts.

The seemingly cold and calculated bully could never come to terms with that David and not he was the more admired student at school. More friends, more respect, and Holly Goodman. As she felt his eyes bore into her exposed loins, Holly had the natural urge to close her thighs, a futile thought as her ankles were tightly tied to the chair legs.

"Well, well. How the worm has turned. Just the other week it was give it to me hard and don't stop, I love it."

"I was under the impression at that time...oh, never mind."

Holly tried to avert her eyes as Paula gripped Danny's dick and jerked him to full erection.

"I say, Paula. The little strumpet has a bald pussy. How very modern."

Danny stared at Holly's crotch, his wide eyes lingering on her moist slit. Then he and his lover half walked, half crept in each other's arms to the wriggling young witch trussed up in the chair. He Draco stood right over her and placed his hands on her heaving shoulders. Holly gasped as his rigid pole swayed in her face, all throbbing and sporting the biggest glans she had ever encountered.

"Care to suck it?"

Despite the absurd situation, Holly parted her glistening lips wantonly and actually ran the pink tip of her tongue to the left corner of her mouth. She sucked in air as the big engorged head brushed her lips with the merest of touches.

"Oh no, no, no, no. Me first, lover."

Paula drew Danny back by the arms and Holly felt her heart thump in her chest. Her white breasts pushed out to the maximum and a definite trickle of moisture collected in her pussy. She was powerless to hide the fact that she was highly aroused as her impassioned body gave the game away.

Paula held Danny's dick at the root and licked up each side of his iron-hard shaft in turn. The more she slid up and down his impressive erection, the harder and bigger he became. Slick with her spit he was ready for her to deep-throat him.

"Wish this was you, hmm?"

Holly looked directly at the two of them and a tiny line of perspiration ran down her left temple. She had to admit she was transfixed by the sight of his huge throbbing member vanishing inside Paula's drooling mouth, so far inside that her nose became buried in his nest of pubes.

"In your dreams, Richards," she answered not too convincingly as her voice faltered.

Paula half turned which caused Danny's cock head to repeatedly push out her left cheek. So much so that Holly feared that he may well burst through her face, such was his swift thrusting. She watched him as he moved to sit on the single bed that presumably he shared with Paula. He made certain that he was just opposite Holly to give her the perfect view of his displayed open loins.

"Come, my dear. Let us entertain our guest."

Paula straddled his lap in a reverse cowgirl position and placed her slender legs on the outsides of his. He held his pole by the base as she crouched over him and then lowered herself onto him. She loved this way of fucking as it gave her the deepest possible penetration, and also allowed her to play her clit.

Also, it enabled Danny to play with her tits or fondle her bottom if he so chose, as she sank down on his sizeable cock. As she started to ride up and down, Holly looked on in desperation, her eyes going from the vision of her rival impaling herself on Danny's log to Paula's ripe breasts that bounced lightly on her chest.

"Like what you see, bitch? Do you recall how it felt when I was fucking you?"

Holly bit her lower lip and squirmed on her pert bottom as her pussy dribbled her love juices down that sublime crevice between her nether cheeks. Her restraints kept her in check and her one desire, to touch herself there, was acutely denied. Her pussy simply ached for some sort of physical contact but she had been cruelly deprived of the ability to even touch her thighs.

"You are such a bastard," she uttered under her breath.

"I know," he answered smugly and thumbed the energized Paula's very stiff nipples, which stuck out a good half inch.

Paula dipped her head and her hair fell over to touch her toes. Danny chuckled as he began to spank the rounded bottom of the tempestuous Witch who made happy coos and grateful noises. Holly felt an incredible sense of guilty excitement as her gaze remained glued to the erotic scene, barely three feet in front of her. Behind her back, she made two fists and dug her nails into the palms of her hands, anything to get some sort of touch on her heated frame.

Paula made a gyrating motion as she ground down to engulf Danny's entire length. No mean feat surmised Holly whose memory of being on the business end of his cock was fresh in her memory. Then he lifted Paula off of his dick and she laid back lengthwise on the bed. Danny took a long look at the sorry state of the naked and bound Witch who wriggled and writhed on her seat.

"Watch and learn. See how a real man makes love to his woman."

Holly shrugged as if she had any choice in the matter she thought. Her muff felt hot and sticky as she watched him dive between Paula's outstretched pins and mount her. The young Witch brought her legs up around his back as he immediately thrust in and out of her glistening pussy. Holly had seen a man's cock going in and out of a female before, but this was something else. Danny quickened his pace and his hips rose up and down at a lively rate. Paula was quite literally pinned to the mattress which creaked loudly, and the headboard banged hard on the wall behind it.

"Best thing in the world," panted Danny as his lower body pistoned into the groaning girl beneath him. "Fucking a woman's brains out. Want to join in?"

Holly blinked away tears of frustration and bit her tongue in a vain attempt to deny Danny the satisfaction of hearing her beg. Of course, there was nothing else in the world she would rather have than him ramming in and out of her aching pussy with his big dick.

"Come on then. Up you come. Oh no? Can't you move then?"

"You're a pig! A sick, twisted pig!"

"Such compliments!"

"Your loss, bitch!" sighed Paula, who reached back to grip the headboard. "He fills me up so!"

Danny shifted his backside and proceeded to slam into Paula with assured strokes, one deep plunge every three seconds, making her shriek aloud. Holly's imagination went wild just thinking of what Paula was going through. Utter bliss, most probably. Lucky witch.

Danny again switched tactics and gave Paula rapid hammer thrusts that made her cream on his pulsing cock.

"Merlin's beard!"

He popped out of her and he fucked air for a few seconds before he inserted himself back inside her turgid cunt. Holly noted that her fuck hole gaped from his huge appendage to the point that she would probably have been able to stuff her clenched fist inside.

Danny stiffened dramatically then and ejaculated inside Paula who gripped his clenching buttocks with both hands. His cum dribbled out of her stuffed pussy as he spurted again and again for a good minute.

How the hell did he have so much stuff? Holly's eyes went wide when he pulled out and Paula squirted over the sheet to make a veritable puddle.

"Super stuff. See to her then."

Paula shook her head and crept over to Holly and knelt down so that her face was at eye level with the tied female's pussy mound. Holly shuddered as her slim thighs were palmed and kneaded. Then she tilted her head back as the spirited Paula licked her from anus to clitoris with her flattened tongue.

"Heavens!"

Then Paula stood up and pushed her glistening mons into Holly's face.

Inhaling the heady scent she took one lap of the proffered pussy and her head swam. Paula hovered over her as Holly gleefully worked her pointed tongue inside the juicy slit. Danny's thick cum spread out over Holly's mouth and chin as Paula dripped her prize.

"Want me to lick you now?"

"Uh, huh," mumbled a dizzy Holly.

"What was that?"

"Yes," came the soft reply.

"Still can't hear you."

Paula stood in front of the tied Witch whose own cunt screamed out for attention.

"YES, DAMN YOU! LICK ME OUT!"

"Tut. And I thought you were such a sweet thing too," mocked Richards as he reclined on the bed.

Paula again ran her fingertips up the insides of Holly's thighs and she trembled visibly with anticipation. These two were the children of the Devil himself!

When Paula finally put her pursed lips to Holly's puffy labia, an audible cry of relief could be heard. Holly cried out with the indescribable pleasure of her pussy now being probed and tongued.

Paula inhaled the sweet and pungent scent of wet cunt as she began to twist and rotate her slathering tongue with a lascivious abandon inside the groaning Witch.

Her juices poured freely from her depths as Paula took her to the peak of arousal. The teasing of her clit became a full-blown assault then as Paula made fervid circles all around the hard nub which sent sensational vibrations right inside Holly's dripping cunt.

"Please, please, please!" Holly sobbed as her clit was sucked, and her pussy was fingered at the same time.

Her perky tits bobbed as her pussy grew wetter and wetter until she felt her inner walls ripple on the cusp of an orgasm. Paula nuzzled Holly's mons with her nose as three of her fingers now thrust in and out of her inflamed cunt. From behind her came Danny who took her by surprise and quickly wrapped a silk scarf around her eyes.

"Now what?"

She was made to stew and her ears pricked up the pair of tormentors whispering to each other. Then her pulse raced as she felt the exquisite touch of what seemed to be the phoenix feather glide over her undulating belly.

"What ARE you up to?"

"Shut up and enjoy."

Danny traced smooth lines between Holly's breasts and down her sternum. She opened her mouth wide as he made big circles with the soft thing around her navel and then under the tantalising curve of her tits.