Holly The Horny Witch Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's...it's."

Unable to see his moves, she had to guess where he went next. The tease of being tied to the chair, blindfolded and naked, was utterly exhilarating. Goose flesh broke out as he drove her crazy with long strokes of the feather across the insides of her upper thighs and she cursed him a thousand times over as he deliberately avoided her most sensitive spot.

"Bastard, bastard, bastard!"

With all of her senses thus heightened the tied Witch was driven close to the edge, but not all the way. Every touch, every sweep of the feather was enough to send waves of desirable and welcome tingles through her body, but that release, that explosive release was denied the pleading woman.

"Enough!"

With her entire body wracked with sexual tension, and her every pore leaking sweat, Holly raised her weary head to see Danny wave his wand over her.

"Take a nap, Goodman."

"But, I still haven't cum yet!"

"Oh, don't cry over the spilled potion. Exsuscito!"

He and Paula came within touching distance of the sleeping Witch and waved his wand.

"Teleportere!"

x

The term Holly used to describe her current environment was 'whiteout.'

With no idea where she was, the fiercely independent young Witch perceived a large white room with white walls, white floor, brilliant white lighting, and ominously, a king-sized bed with spotless white sheets.

She had been made to kneel by a long steel pole to which she discovered she was connected by a leather strap that in turn held her wrists bound in front of her. As she slowly got to her feet she found herself still unclothed but with a white toga or some such garment, draped loosely about her slender figure.

On her face, she felt a mask or blind with tiny eye holes through which she was able to see. As she looked down at her bare feet she noticed a length of chain that led up to her neck, about which seemed to be a choker or collar fixed tightly on her flesh. Close to her left ear, she felt a small padlock that presumably kept the collar locked in place.

The usually energised young beauty was at a loss to explain her predicament, suffice to say that it must surely be the devilish work of Danny Richards. As she tried to focus on some solid object, Holly felt a rush of air waft in the room, and she became aware that she had been joined by another.

"Awake at last, Goodman? Welcome to Richards Manor. We teleported from the shop. Like it?"

Holly looked at the tall figure of Richards, also naked bar a white toga casually flung over his left shoulder. The garment did little to hide his manly form and Holly felt her throat dry up. She quickly came back to reality, or she hoped she had, and various thoughts ran through her mind.

"This is one of my specially adapted playrooms. I have others. I call it the toga room."

"Is it your twisted intention to keep me as a sort of sexual plaything?"

Danny rubbed his chin and a broad smile lit up his face.

"There's an idea and no mistake. No. I shall play fair with you, Goodman. If, within the next hour I fail to give you the utmost sexual stimulation, the ultimate orgasm, then I shall liberate you from your shackles."

"How very noble of you, Richards. And just what do you propose? Dinner and roses?"

"Nothing so mundane, my dear."

Holly stayed quiet as she wondered what to expect. It was true enough that he was certainly equipped to give her the most intense climax, as evidenced on the night of the reunion. He has thrilled her to her core, despite the slightly mistaken identity of her thinking it was David Watts shagging her brains out in the courtyard.

As Danny moved about the stark room, Holly felt herself moisten from anticipation already.

He returned to her and released her from the pole, still keeping her beside him by holding onto the length of the chain that was attached to her special collar. He gave her an exploratory tug and nodded to himself in satisfaction.

"What's this for?" she said while grimacing at the sudden tightness around her neck.

"This is my training collar. It's your very own sign that you are my submissive for the duration. Should I deem your behaviour unworthy then I just..."

He tugged the chain again and raised his arm so that Holly had to go up on tiptoes as he steered her to the big bed.

"You really are sick, you know that? Once a school bully, always a school bully."

He continued as he made her lie down on the bed, and her soft brown hair fanned out around her head. Her bound wrists on her sex in a futile attempt for some modesty.

"You are going to be effectively defenseless, unable to stop me doing whatsoever I choose to do. But trust me, you'll be screaming in ecstasy by the time I'm finished."

As he spoke she could not fail to notice that his cock had risen to attention and was poking straight up to the whitewashed ceiling. The determined Wizard would never admit such a thing but he found her to be captivating. Her naked body was enchanting, pun intended, with flawless skin and a peaches and cream complexion. Her perky tits were firm and pliant with nipples that cried out to be nibbled on. Holly was of a similar mind, finding the hated Richards something of an enigma. She raised her head and looked him in the eye.

"What have you got there?"

"Hush."

With a flick of the wrist, Danny used his magic wand to snuff out the lights. Plunged into darkness, her unsuspecting mind raced at the curious sound of what seemed like a metal bucket and its crunching contents by her left side. She sensed his presence at her left side and then gasped aloud as the liquid was slowly dripped onto her bared breasts. The water, if it were such, was chilly and her upper body jerked up in response.

"Lie still, or."

He jerked the chain, causing her collar to tighten and she got the message. Next was the remarkable sensation of an ice cube being applied to her right nipple. Danny rolled it around and around causing her sensitive nub to harden and stick out like a bullet. He repeated this with her left nipple, tracing a circle as it melted and trickled down her cleavage.

"I can't believe it!"

His hot lips licked the trail of water that wetted her tits and Holly arched her spine as a pleasing tingle raced to her loins.

Yet another cold cube was rolled across the exquisite curve of her belly and the melting water pooled in her navel. She nibbled on the corner of her left lower lip as she became accustomed to the sharp cold of the ice. Danny hummed on the flesh of her stomach with pursed lips and sucked up the cool water, sending sensuous vibrations through the animated young Witch.

"Good gravy!"

Holly thrust up even further and snapped her head back into a pillow when a cube was rolled teasingly up from her left knee to the part of her inner thigh that was closest to her vaginal entrance. The heat that emanated from her most private of spots melted the ice in a minute, and Danny used another to move up her right thigh to her bald mons.

"Ohhh!"

To finish, he placed the last remaining cube directly on her clitoris and pressed down on the top. Holly teased her tormentor and began to buck up and down at the hip to increase the heavenly pressure of the melting cube on her throbbing clit.

"That...is...divine!" Holly moaned as she felt his hot mouth clamp down on her mound and kiss away the cool water with eager slathering.

The inky darkness of the unlit room perfectly raised her sense of touch and she could feel her love juices seep out of her aroused pussy and drool down the crack of her ass. She had not felt this form of arousal before and she was desperate for a release. She was on the brink of an orgasm when he suddenly stopped and she moved her head this way and that to determine his whereabouts.

"Danny?"

Richards turned the lights on again and the room became the brilliant white once more. She lifted her head and found herself laying in a pool of cool water that had saturated the crisp white sheet.

"Suck me," he said simply.

Holly dragged herself to the edge of the bed and was confronted by his very stiff dick. One large vein pulsed down one side of his twitching shaft and the smooth head seemed to flare out alarmingly big.

"Touch it, Goodman. I know you want to."

Danny gave her a smug grin and put his hands on his hips in supreme confidence. Holly shook her hair back, reached out, and slid her clenched fists up the hot shaft and down again. The bastard spoke the truth and their eyes met as she tightened her grip. She smiled to herself as he responded with a definite moan of delight. A welcome turnabout and the first sign of her potential to show some authority.

"Does it feel good?"

Holly asked smugly as she quickened her strokes and cocked her head under the mask. She made rapid rubs up to the spongy tip and then used her thumb to run over it. Richards groaned louder as pre-cum oozed out as a result of her wrist actions.

"I'll take that as a yes, shall I?"

Danny tugged on her chain and she was forced to nod as he jerked her in a downward yank.

"Have a care, bitch. Now take it."

The slim brunette parted her wet lips and gave the underside of his rigid staff a long and agonisingly slow lick. She wanted to dig her nails into his upper thighs, but the leather cuffs prevented this. But she still surprised him by diving down onto half of his length and humming audibly on his hot flesh.

"Fuck! I was not expecting that!"

Her lips danced on his rock-hard organ and bobbed back and forth, sending superb vibrations along his member.

Holly became lost in the moment and sucked on his juicy dick with a half smile on her face as she hoovered him in. On occasion, she let his top pop out of her mouth so that she could lick all around it to savour his manly taste. With a firm grip on his root, the lust-crazed witch took him deep inside the hot cave that was her mouth and drooled unashamedly down to his balls.

"Keep doing that, keep doing that."

Danny grabbed her head on each side and started to quite literally fuck her face! Her hair whipped about as her head was pulled and pushed with a certain amount of force.

So much for her authority!

Her nostrils flared as his dick rammed at the back of her throat, and panic set in as she realised that he was considerably thicker than she had anticipated. Her mouth formed a large O as his hard cock shoved in and out at a fair rate. Then, as she gagged on the entire length that was lodged in her mouth, he let her up and she coughed and sneezed as she inhaled deeply.

"Damn you to hell, Richards!" She rasped between spits.

"Quite possibly."

He tugged on her collar and shoved her onto her back on the bed. Her slim pins were spread out, showing him her dripping pussy, and Holly felt her heart skip a beat. She panted hard as Draco licked up her left leg, not breaking skin contact until he reached her pussy lips. Holly writhed and squirmed with every encroaching inch that brought him nearer to her cunt.

"For the love of Merlin!"

She cried out and curled her toes as his nose pressed into her mons and his pointed tongue entered her sweet fuck hole.

This was something else as his nose rubbed up and down on her erect clit as if fucking her with it! At the same time, he dragged his tongue up her slippery slit until she screamed out in sheer ecstasy. He held her thighs apart in his strong mitts as her bottom slid on the sheet, causing it to ruck up her crevice. Her tied hands ruffled his hair as she shook her head from side to side. With his head buried in her sex, she tensed up as she closed in on her climax.

"Nearly, nearly, nearly, nearly," she mumbled, licking her lips feverishly.

Danny was driving her mad as her urge to explode was near fruition. Then, naturally, he stopped.

"What the fuck? Why did you have to stop then?"

"You have to trust me."

Trust the school bully? Could she possibly?

She saw he had his ten-inch hawthorn wand in his hand and she made a cursory comparison with it and his equally large erection.

"Praeligo!"

Holly yelped as she was lifted up by the binding spell and made to hover above the bed. Her toga moved up behind her and wrapped around her arms which pointed straight up. The white garment twisted back about her shoulders and wound up to her wrists in such a way that she was unable to shift her arms an inch.

"Will you let me down, this instant!"

The bold Witch wiggled her feet as they dangled three inches above the mattress. Richards moved under her swaying form, gripped her by the ankles, and spread her legs out almost horizontally. She gasped in utter bliss as her captor licked two of his fingers and then thrust them deep into her bald pussy. With her legs splayed out her nether holes were openly displayed and vulnerable and she was frigged without mercy. She moaned from the sublime opening up of her quim which was quite literally dripping down his palm as he pushed in and out of her heated honey pot. Each searching probe inside her made her shudder and the walls of her pussy contracted around his two digits.

"Actio!"

Again Holly felt her blood rush to her head as she was made to spin in mid-air until her head was where her feet were and vice versa. Danny chuckled loudly as he poked his prick straight up to meet Holly's gaping mouth. She was still held aloft in the tangle of the toga that suspended her above Danny who went onto his knees and began to push in and out of the groaning Witch.

The blood rushed to her head and she dribbled profusely as she was face fucked upside down. He threw his head back as he thrust up with hefty pelvic thrusts. In this odd angle, he glided down her throat with relative ease and Holly gurgled and spluttered as a result.

"Splendid fun, don't you agree?"

The teasing Wizard then lay flat on his back. He rotated his wrist and then moved his wand up and down and Holly was brought to him in a perverse seated position suspended just above his lap.

"Let's fuck."

Drool had bathed her chin and had run down to her proud breasts. With her arms still pointing up she had to dip her head to see Danny press the head of his cock against the opening of her muff. His white column was as straight and true as a sword she mused as the bloated head opened her quim and pushed on in.

"Yes!"

He gripped her hips and pushed up, impaling the grateful Witch onto his prodigious length. Holly closed her eyes to fully appreciate his thick girth.

"Oh...my!"

Danny pulled out slowly and made her curse and spit in frustration.

"Put it back in, you Devil! Put it in, please? Fuck me. I want you. Want your cock. Fuck!"

"Music to my ears."

"Give it to me."

Holly could not deny her selfish craving for his magnificent cock. With one huge thrust up he entered her fully, bringing tears of joy to her pretty face. She was allowed to drop a few inches until her lower body met his and her thighs settled on the outside of his. She was allowed to lean forwards and the toga was relaxed so that she had the freedom to use her arms.

The cuffs fell away from her wrists and she used her freed-up hands to caress his chest. Holly rocked to and fro astride his pale body as she held his hands in hers. He lifted his face and sucked on her left tit and her body tingled all the way from her toes to the follicles of her hair. His huge cock shoved up inside her further when he pulled his knees up behind her. This urged the rabid Witch to pump him with swift motions of her hips, rising and falling onto his rock-hard knob over and over.

"You're quite the little slut, aren't you?"

Danny moved his right hand over her left hip and gave her a hefty spank on her buttock. Holly tossed her head back making her fine hair fly up. In a sudden blur, she found herself belly down and her legs thrown out wide. He swiped his stiff dick suggestively up and down her slick folds and she bobbed and jerked to try and impale herself on his desirable spike. He gave her rump a resounding smack and she let out a yelp of surprise.

Then he lifted her bum up off the bed a little and moved his right hand underneath her belly. e entered her at the same time he started to rub her clit and Holly buried her face in the sheet. He was so massive that her pussy had never felt so full. She desperately tried to relax as he pushed inside her hard. His balls hit the backs of her cheeks the more he pounded her, and she screamed as he stroked her straining clit.

Feeling fuller and fuller, Holly very nearly passed out as he humped her face down with her ass up. The harder he fucked her, the more he rubbed on her clit, and the more lubricated she became. He fell on top of her and pinned her flat to the mattress and power fucked her until Holly felt as weak as a kitten. Whatever had happened between them now and before she had only thoughts for the moment. There was something about how his cock fit inside her that she was at a loss to describe.

"You're going to make me cum...can't hold on...much longer."

"Cum now, Goodman."

"Oh, fuck! Don't stop doing that with...your finger."

"Cum now, Goodman."

"Please, let me cum, let me cum!"

"Cum now, Goodman."

"Please."

Danny finally pushed Holly over the edge as he administered a violent flurry of thrusts. Her body jerked into a wonderful orgasm and her pussy contracted so hard onto his dick that the dominant wizard cried out in his own liberation. He pulled out with a sloppy-sounding exit just in time to ejaculate all over her cute bottom.

Spurt after spurt arced up and splattered the back of her body from her anus to her collarbones. Her cunt was left raw and dilated as his semi-flaccid cock flopped between the crevice of her reddened buttocks. He looked at his running semen on Holly's gyrating backside as he pondered on the fact that he had cum on her bum twice now. Without a doubt her best feature he mused. Holly lay still as she tried to catch her breath from the sixty-minute makeout.

"What now?" she asked as she looked back over her shoulder at the panting Wizard.

"What now indeed, Miss Goodman."

END