Holly Willoughby Likes it Hard

Story Info
One lucky night with Holly Willoughby.
5.6k words
4.72
10.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional tale of Holly Willoughby who got more than a taxi home and gave a whole lot more.

It was December in London, and the Christmas season was in a full party mood. My job, as a reliable and sometimes patient cabbie, was to get people to and from parties. Generally, everyone was in good moods on their way there, apart from the men getting upset with the partners because they were running late.

Bringing people back home was more frustrating, as you never knew what you would get. Sometimes you get the couples upset with each other, people crying as the other half had said something wrong to someone else at a party, or the party just didn't rock enough. I saw it all, angry drunks, happy drunks, and many sexy drunks. A perk of the job is the last one.

You can't beat a good-looking woman wobbling into your cab, trying to balance themselves, means legs fly in the air so you get a good eyeful of their pants, or a whole lot more! Or breasts just popping out of outfits! The hours are not great, but in general, I enjoyed the job, I needed the money and the bonuses you make in December are fantastic.

Going into the 3rd week of December, many late nights had taken place, and my general positive nature of Christmas was starting to wane. I'd had too many bookings who didn't show or people who meant I needed to valet the car after they'd been it before I could get to another job. It was frustrating, but the hot women in their little dresses kept a smile on my face.

It was 2.30am on a Saturday, and I still had another 3 hrs of work to do, but once again in waiting for a booking, it was another no-show. The venue I was waiting at was a decent one, and I'm guessing the person had either left earlier and decided to not me, or was still having a great time, but still didn't have the courtesy to tell me! Frustrating, but it goes with the job.

To look at my list of jobs, my next booking wasn't until 3am, so the option is to either do a quick street pickup, I generally prefer bookings, or go to the street café for a drink. I was just about to drive off when I had one of those typical knocks on my window.

A male voice spoke, "Are you free for a trip to Notting Hill?"

I look at the chap and he looks well gone with booze and I certainly didn't want to help, even though this was a responsibility I had most evenings.

A male voice spoke, "Please, I want to get back to the party. But I need my friend to be taken home."

This made me think again, as Notting Hill did give me time to get to my 3am still, plus now I knew it wasn't the chap who I didn't take to, I did engage in conversation.

I replied, "Where in Notting Hill do you want me to go? I don't want anyone who can't hold alcohol in their system."

"Helloooooooooo. Are you my knight in shining armour? Will you please take me home? I've been out far too long, and I want my beauty sleep."

I needed to have a double-take on who was speaking, but a woman wrapped up in a long fur coat had appeared and was leaning into the chap.

I spoke, "Can you take your alcohol love. I can have you home in 15 minutes if you can?"

"I can take lots of alcohol. I don't know what you are saying my fine knight, take me home."

I had unlocked the cab door and in doing so, the chap had opened the door and helped Holly Willoughby into the cab.

It wasn't unusual for me to have the odd celebrity in my cab in London, but this was quite a coup. I look back at her, to make sure she was belted up. In looking those wide eyes and smile are beaming, and the smell I get is a fragrant one, which is the nicest one I had smelt for some, some time.

The chap had given me Holly's address and told me she had money on her, or if she didn't, he gave me his number and told me to ring him tomorrow. Reading his card, he did have a ridiculous name, but the company I recognised as one of the big agencies in London who look after celebrities. At this point, his role was to dump his celebrity into a cab, so he could party and probably have sex with someone he was allowed to cross the line with.

For the next minute or two, not a lot was said by me, as the chap said goodbye to Holly, and she shouted thanks for a great night. My clock was running on the fare!

As a cabbie, I did quickly say the address to Holly, to get an acknowledgement of this is where I am taking her.

Holly spoke, "Oh my god. I don't want to go home. Why did he put me in a cab, I want to keep partying? I shouldn't be here; I want to keep going."

I said nothing, as Holly ranted a little. A few explicit words came from the women. It was not that surprising. I knew her as a household name who did daytime TV, but it was clear she didn't mind partying and enjoying herself.

Holly asked, "What's your name cabbie? When does your shift stop, we can paaaaarrrrrrrty!"

I answered the first question and simply asked if she had a good night.

"Mark hey. I know a few Mark's. Some are knobs, but some are nice guys. Are you a nice guy Mark?"

I laughed and said I'm a cabbie who was happy to have her in my cab tonight.

"Mark, Mark, I'm so warm in here. Is it me, or is it warm?"

I kept driving as Holly spoke at herself mainly, but what I got a glance at in my mirror, was Holly escaping from her coat a little. The marketing guy had buttoned her up, but now Holly had wrestled them undone, and the coat opened to reveal her a stunning red dress.

It was no surprise that my eyes had spotted her assets straight away. Her ample breasts were held in comfortably by the dress, she looked classy, despite being hammered, but what a mighty fine pair she has. I couldn't believe I was a few feet from them, and they are wobbling around as I drove around the streets of London.

"Mark, Mark, do you ever watch me on TV. I bet you have never seen me like this before?"

I laughed and said "You will be surprised with what I do see in this cab, but I can't say I see you very often on TV. Always sleeping in the day or working on a night."

"Oh Mark, you seem such like a nice chap. Why, oh why, didn't you come out with us earlier. We could have had some lovely fun."

I laughed again but kept listening as Holly's good banter was enjoyable to listen to and funny. A whole lot better than what I had been suffering.

Sadly, I knew the journey was coming to an end. It had been an enjoyable journey listening and looking at Holly. Who knows, I may pick her up again another day, but it was highly likely she would ever remember me.

In pulling up outside her house, I asked for the fare and said I hope you will sleep well tonight. I could see Holly looking in her handbag and checking for money in her purse.

I spoke, "I can take a card if you have one of those. Or your friend did leave me his number and I can get the money from them tomorrow if I have to."

Holly replied, "FRIEND, he dumped me from his party. I pay my way, but I do seem to not have the money I expected. It has been a gooooood day though. Haha."

Holly added, "I will pay you for the extra wait time Mark but are you OK if I get the cash from the house. I know I have it."

Unusually for me, but not that surprising based on who it was, I had got out of my cab and opened the door for Holly.

"Oh, wow Mark. You're a lot taller standing up! Haha. Do you mind helping me to the door?"

I would never leave my cab, but on this occasion, I turned the engine off, took the keys out and locked it. To look back, Holly is tottering up her path, with her house keys in her hand and rocking from side to side, but not too badly. I caught up with Holly as she opened her door and looked back at me, then moved in close to my ear and whispered.

"I'm home alone. Fuck me, Mark!"

I was 100% taken aback. For the last 15 minutes, I had admired and had respect by looking at Holly, but sexual thoughts had not crossed my mind. Even if they had, I would never have gotten to this point.

"Come on in Mark, I will find that money and show you a great time."

I have no memory of my feet moving those few steps across Holly's front door, but they must have moved, as the next thing I heard was the door shutting behind me.

"You're so tall, Mark. I love being fucked hard. I love a hard fucking. I want you to fuck me, Mark."

I was in shock as Holly let her coat drop to the floor to reveal a red dress to her knees, black boots up to the bottom of them, and she moved into my face and planted a kiss on my lips. A kiss that lingered and took me by surprise. But a kiss, which blew my mind.

Holly spoke, "Follow me, Mark. Let's get comfortable."

Your mind does strange things, but what I was thinking was work. My 3am pick-up! I said to Holly I need to send a quick text to transfer my fares to someone else.

Holly replied seductively, "Good idea Mark. You might be some time!"

A moment passed as my mind started to think unbelievable thoughts about what was about to happen. If it wasn't for that 2.30am no show, I wouldn't be here now. But here I am.

I had seen Holly walk down the hall into a room, and I followed, with a quick check of my hair. Don't know why, and I was certainly not being picked up by Holly for my stunning good looks. I knew I wasn't a bad catch, but Holly could do far better.

"Do you fancy a drink Mark, and do you want to lubricate on my juices?"

I spoke, "Can I check. You want to be fucked hard?"

"Harder the better, but let's do everything. I love every pussy fucking position Mark!"

I joined Holly on her sofa and leant in for a kiss. She closed her eyes and put a hand on my leg as she once again locked her lips to mine, but this time opened her mouth and used her tongue to start snogging.

Our mouths were locked together, as my right hand reached out to hold Holly lower back and a bit of that fine ass she has.

"I want you so bad Mark. I miss just fucking and it being fun and wild. I hope you like me and want me; I don't pick guys up ever. But I want sex so bad and looking at you, I'm so glad you picked me up."

To look at Holly, she had a glint in her eyes of honesty in what she was saying and looking like a woman who had needs servicing.

"I want to see your cock, Mark. I want to put it in my mouth and suck you off. I don't mind if you explode down my throat. I love giving head and tasting sticky cum!"

I was thinking wow, as a hand had gone to my belt buckle to loosen it, and for the first time, a hand had been placed on my cock through my trousers. Holly could feel it was hard and was rubbing it with one hand, as the other unbuttoned my jeans.

I couldn't believe I said nothing, but Holly was in dominating mood as she asked me to lift my body a little, as she pulled my jeans down to my knees and then stuck a hand down my boxers to get the first real feel of my now erect cock.

Holly whispered "Can you feel me stroking your cock? I love stroking you up and down and getting you rock hard. You're going to give me serious joy when you stick that inside me later."

I had put my hands through Holly's long locks, as she continued to explore my cock with her hand.

"Relax Mark. I've got you here. Let me show you how good I am with cocks."

I leant back against the sofa, as Holly's hand gripped my cock a little harder and provided slow strokes up and down my shaft. Her fingers provided a tickle on my balls as she touched them on the downstroke.

I watched as Holly released my cock with one hand, to swap to another and started the slow strokes up and down, up and down my shaft. My shirt and jumper had been pushed up my waist as Holly kissed around my belly and then lifted herself up to kiss my lips.

"I need these boxers off you and release the full cock."

I took her to look into my eyes as a nudge to lift my body again. This time Holly had opted to take my shoes off, then kneeled on the floor to take my jeans and now my boxers off.

I continued to look at Holly as her head and mouth moved between my thighs and kissed me up and down, but always returning to be close to my cock, as her hand worked its magic.

"Mmm, your cock is so big..............", were the last words I heard as I saw Holly open her mouth and put my cock inside it.

For what felt like minutes, Holly kept her lips fully wrapped around my cock as her head bobbed up and down. Her lips had tightly wrapped around me as I watched in awe and absolute pleasure at what was happening.

What I was seeing was Holly licking a lolly, my lolly, but making sure she couldn't drop, one drop of goodness. She must have seen my eyes roll in excitement, as she kept looking at me.

A release of lips took place, but only to be replaced, by tongue action along my shaft. My cock felt huge as she felt my balls in one hand and licked me from penis head to balls.

Holly's lips wrapped around my cock tightly alternated with licking me up and down, I couldn't take much more. This was such a huge, huge turn on.

Holly stopped for a moment with her lips, mouth and tongue, and returned a hand to my cock and gave me more hand-job movements, as she spoke.

"You taste so fucking good. I want spunk, not just the pre-cum starter. I want to taste your full load."

With that comment, and with no moment to reply, Holly bobbed her head back to my cock and with my balls in one hand, and my cock in her mouth, she licked me up and down for a few more times, to the step of where I was ready to blow.

I reached down to Holly's head with my hand, as Holly reached for my other hand to put on her head.

The image to look down on was I was forcing Holly's head onto my cock, but far from it was that happening. Holly was in full control of my cock down her throat.

I was so, so turned on, and let out a groan and felt a twitch in my body as I my cock could take no more.

Holly's lips, mouth and tongue had worked their magic, as I was rock hard, and I could take no more.

I groaned and moaned, "Oooooooooh Holly. Oh wow. This is amazing." As my juices exploded inside her drop-dead gorgeous face.

The actions of Holly didn't change as she kept bobbing on my cock, but her mouth opened to see parts of my spunk dribbling out. But only for her to then close her mouth again and keep sucking me off.

I let out more groans, as I kept shooting loads of cum again and again. It had been a long, long time since I had such a hot woman do this to me.

Holly finally released me and spoke my cum, on her chin, "I'll get us a drink. A proper drink. We deserve it after that opening."

My mind was in heaven, but I realised I'd hardly been in the house, and I've blown my load into a fully clothed Holly Willoughby's mouth. I need to see more, a whole lot more of that woman before the night is out. I knew it was coming, but I needed to show her a good time and give back!

I sat and waited as I heard Holly in the other room grab some glasses and then walk back towards me looking extremely sexy, with a bottle in hand.

I spoke, "Well that was unexpected."

"I often serve my guest's drinks, it's no big deal," Holly cheekily replied.

Holly added, "Get that top off. I've taken everything else off you, let's see you 100% naked."

I hadn't thought about it, but I realised I was naked from the top down, and my cock was simply free and loose, swinging from my body onto Holly's sofa. Whereby Holly remained fully clothed!

"You're super sexy Holly. I can't believe what you just did, or the thoughts about what I want to do to you?"

"Oh Mark, get that top off and come closer. I want to feel you close to me, and I want you to touch me."

I had no more than a foot or two to move, and as I shuffled closer to her, I did take my top off.

Holly spoke, "I'm looking forward to you fucking me hard. I want your naked body close, and I want you to drill my pussy again, again and again."

Holly grabbed my right hand and placed it by her left knee, and then pushed it under her skirt and up her leg. It felt natural to do the same with my other hand, on her other leg. This time, I moved my hands up her legs together, but I went higher. I felt bare flesh, as I went past her stockings.

Holly spoke, as I looked into her eyes, "I bet you never thought your hands would be on my body, your fingers would be so close to my wet pussy, and my nipples would be hardening as I think about you inside me."

I was lost for words, as Holly spoke, and her lips had moved to my body and started kissing my chest softly and gently. She smelt amazing as her head moved up to my neck and focused on my upper torso. My hands were firmly placed on Holly's legs, and I was starting to feel aroused. Holly had noticed!

Holly spoke, "I love cock. I want your cock inside me. Fuck me hard!"

With that, Holly stopped what she was doing, stood up, turned her back to me and asked me to unzip her. In grabbing the zip and pulling it down a little, Holly took control of it quickly and pulled it down far enough which allowed her to slip out of the dress.

In turning back to me, I have this extremely sexy woman in front of me with a matching black bra and pants, stockings, and boots. As I get my first close look at Holly's ample chest, she uses her hands to pull her pants and let them drop to the floor.

Holly spoke, "Stay hard for me. I want you to drill my pussy for as long as you can."

I was leaning back against the sofa, as positioned by Holly, as she climbed on top of me, started kissing my lips and straddled me. My hands had naturally drifted to holding Holly's ass to help hold her upright. Her ass cheeks felt so good in my grip.

Everything was happening fast, but there were no complaints from me, as I felt Holly's pussy slide down onto my cock.

My erection was rock hard once again, as I felt Holly's wet pussy slide up and down on me. To look at her face, her eyes were closed, but she seemed so focused on moving her pussy around on my cock, so every single part of her vagina could feel me inside.

"Oh Mark, I love your cock inside me. I love it. Stay hard for me, I want you to fuck me, and I want my juices to explode all over you."

Up to this point, Holly had 100% dominated me, but I wanted to drill her as hard as I could, and with her straddling me, I wasn't able to get the momentum I wanted.

I spoke, "You want it hard. I'm going to fuck you hard Holly."

"Oh yes, fucking take me, Mark, take me," Holly replied.

My hands shifted to Holly's bum, as I shuffled her onto her side, and then onto her back. My cock had fallen out of her pussy, but it was rock hard, as she touched it with her hand.

I had rested Holly's head on the arm of the sofa, to having her sitting upright a little, before then putting my hands behind her back to unclip her bra.

With my cock in Holly's hand, my hands were pulling off her bra from her body to reveal two perfectly formed breasts. Both nipples were pert, and I couldn't be happier with what I saw.

My head had buried itself into her ample chest, as my lips took it in turns to wrap around her nipples as I kissed and sucked them.

I was enjoying getting my hands and mouth over Holly's breasts, and she seemed happy too, but it wasn't long before she reminded me what she wanted.

"Oh Mark, cum inside me, please cum inside me, I want to feel you grinding away inside my pussy."

My cock was rock hard, as I had a moment touching Holly's pussy and clit with my fingers, but I didn't hand around, as I knew she wanted a hard fucking.

"Let's see how much you can take of this then," I spoke as I slid my cock into her damp pussy.

"Oh Mark, yes, yes, yes!"

Looking down at this beautiful woman was amazing as I built up momentum and started to dip deeper and deeper into Holly's pussy. Her breasts wobbling around were a sight I didn't expect to see tonight.

From being a silent partner in this fuck to date, I was getting in the mood of showing Holly what I wanted and making sure she got what she needed.

12