Holly Willoughby Likes it Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want cock to do you. You want cock to pound your pussy. You want my dick to explode its juices inside you, do you? You want to be fucked hard, do you?"

Holly moaned and groaned as I pounded away and seemed to love the sex chat, as it kept her quiet until, "Oh Mark, take me, take me, I can't much more. I'm going to cum."

I kept grinding away and I could feel my cock getting wetter and wetter from Holly's love juices which were wrapping around me.

"Oh Mark, Oh Mark, Oh Mark. I, I, I, I can't take much morrrrrrrrrrrrrrre."

I felt a gush of juices which came flooding between my cock and out of Holly's pussy as she exploded. Her nipples were rock hard, and her face wasn't the one you'd recognise from TV, it was better. The joy on her face was unbelievable to see, and I couldn't believe I had just got Holly Willoughby off.

I'd not cum, but Holly was far from finished with what she wanted, so I had no worries.

Holly spoke, "Fuck me from behind Mark. I want that cock in my pussy doggy style."

My thoughts were it sounded like a good plan, but with Holly's breasts in front of my eyes and with my body holding her down, which meant she couldn't move to all 4's, I had a much better idea.

I responded, "That can wait Holly. I want to explode my juices between your tits and fuck you up the ass."

"Oh no Mark, I don't want that, I want you to take me doggy style. Please, Mark, don't cum all over my tits, I've kept us neat. Please Mark, please don't." Holly replied.

I had moved my body, so my weight was now very much holding Holly down by her stomach, as my cock was now nicely sitting between her large breasts.

Holly spoke louder, "Please Mark, no. Please don't explode over my tits. We're having a nice time, please don't do this."

After the years of knowing Holly a little from TV, I knew from that time I had seen her, and the stories I had heard from others, that cumming over her tits was a dream. At this moment, I was living out that dream and even though I may have heard Holly's words of no, sadly they were being ignored.

I knew no, meant no, but a quick titwank after what had gone on seemed OK, even though I probably knew it wasn't.

I looked down at Holly's beautiful face and spoke, "Oh Holly. I'm gagging to cum. I want to cum all over your tits. No anal, but feel free to help me now?"

Holly moved her hand to my cock and was now helping me glide it between her tits.

Holly spoke, "No anal Mark, but let's get you off and maybe we can do more another day."

I did sense a change in tone from Holly. I think the fact she had been so in control, I needed to remind myself I was a stranger. Plus, now becoming the dominant one had scared her. I never wanted that, but my thoughts didn't think about this too much, as my cock swelled and I felt Holly's breasts pushing against it.

I moaned, "Oh fuck Holly I want to cum all over you. I'm so fucking hard for you."

My cock had expanded in size, and it was clear I wasn't far from exploding everywhere.

Holly spoke, "Cum for me Mark if you have to. Cum for me."

"OH YES HOLLY, OH YES. OH YES." I roared out in relief and sheer ecstasy of cumming.

My hot and sticky wet cum was everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Holly's tits were covered, but so was her face and hair.

I spoke, "I've never cum like that before Holly. You turned me on so, so much. I can't believe that just happened."

Holly sounded grumpy, "Mmm, I'm pleased for you. But we were having a good time, and now your juices are gone, and I need to clean up."

It had gone from a nothing evening, to wow, to we are doing this, to Holly cumming for me, too she didn't like that, and feel, maybe I shouldn't have done that, and I need to leave.

I spoke, "What do you want to do Holly. Your request?"

"I think we should call it a night Mark," Holly replied.

'You were my best ride tonight." I cheekily replied.

I stood up to get ready to leave, but was pleasantly stopped, as I felt Holly's legs wrap around my legs at knee height. I wasn't going anywhere as I looked back down at her naked body.

Holly spoke, "I hate being covered in spunk, it's not my thing. I'm not sure if it's the drink talking, but I've never been a fan of anal, but maybe we can."

I said nothing as a pause took place, but Holly then added, "I'm looking at your wet cock and thinking maybe I should try it again. I like sex hard, but anal always seems to be a step too far."

My whole body was smiling at the thought of this sexy woman letting me fuck her from behind. My eyes didn't move from her body, as she released her hold on me, and turned herself onto her front on all 4's. I got the view of her breasts hanging down off her body, and her ass pointing upwards. The sight of cum dribbling off Holly's face and body seemed irrelevant as I felt down to my cock to check its wellbeing.

Holly spoke, "Can I help with that?"

In me still being stood up, Holly shuffled around on all 4's and was perfectly placed to once again stick my cock in her mouth. I said nothing, as she worked her way up and down my cock to suck it dry.

I spoke, "Oh Holly. That feels so good. Oh wow."

Holly's mouth was made for cock sucking and she had me hard before I knew it again.

"I'm ready to fuck you, Holly," I spoke.

Holly released my cock from her mouth and laid herself down on the sofa, but with her ass facing right up at me. I could see her dripping wet pussy as she positioned her legs with width between them.

Her butt cheeks are mighty fine, and it was a booty I had been aware of and knew people dream of this, but here I am leaning down to her to kiss her bum and using my hands to stretch her butt cheeks out, so I can see her bum hole in its full glory.

Holly spoke, "I want you, Mark. Slide that cock inside me and let's see what it feels like."

My cock had expanded once again, and as I slid in 4 inches of cock into Holly's ass, it felt so natural and easy to do. I couldn't believe this woman didn't like anal as I squeezed in more cock and heard noises of satisfaction.

In moving my hips forward more, Holly was moving and wiggling her bum into me. More and more cock was dipping into her ass, and her mighty ass cheeks were wrapping themselves around me.

"Does that feel good inside you Holly?"

"Mmm, it feels very different to my pussy, but it feels very solid. Carryon with banging the fuck out of me!"

With Holly on all 4's and my legs being held up by the sofa, I had the freedom to pull her closer and hear her ass cheeks banging against me, as I slammed my cock in and out of her.

I had a free hand to reach around Holly and touch her pussy and her clit, which brought immediate pleasure.

"Oh fuck Mark, what the fuck are you doing to me. I'm losing control of my body. Oh my god, I feel so good."

My cock wanted to explode, and I could feel Holly getting wetter, as my fingers got stickier and stickier.

The noises of banging her ass had got louder, as butt cheeks smacked into me more and more. But then, it was too much for Holly.

It's too much, it's too much was said as Holly moved her ass away from me enough for my cock to spring out. But with immediate attention, she reached for my hard cock and backed into me again and made sure I slid into her pussy. I had no complaints.

I knew she was ready to blow, her juices on my fingers, her body movements and noises was a give-away.

Holly moaned and groaned, "Oh Yes, Oh Yes. I love that cock fucking me up."

Being inside Holly doggy style felt so good and I was ready to explode with her.

"Cum inside me Mark, I want you inside me." Holly bellowed.

"Oh fuck Holly. Oh yes. You feel so fucking good." I roared as my cock could take no more.

I wasn't surprised I exploded my load inside her pussy again, but I was shocked I came before Holly did. But, in my load emptying inside her, it had the impact that Holly did cum very soon after.

The smell of sweat and spunk was obvious as I spread myself next to Holly and looked her in the eye and kissed her softly.

For the next 15 minutes, no words were said as we wrapped our bodies around each other and felt our juices run over us both.

It was a sexy feeling, but I knew it was never likely to happen again, as I stared into her eyes before finally taking the steps to leave.

My last memory is Holly at the bottom of her stairs naked, but with all her clothes in her hands, as I say goodbye and leave her front door with the sun shining.

THE END.

12