Holly's First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, what do you mean?" he said.

"Well," she said, "when I was with that boy, you know, and stroking his thing, he asked me to show him my boobs, I didn't, of course because the gooey stuff came out. I guess he was hoping to see them to make it squirt.

"Oh, then there was another time before that with the same boy at college, he slipped me a note in a lecture, it said what colour knickers was I wearing, so, I was wondering, if either of those things would help him" she pointed at Paul's groin.

"Some things help some guys and other things help others" said Paul.

"I'm sure they would help him, but the VPL thing is probably a good start".

Holly replied. "What happens If I don't have a VPL, would it be easier if you saw my panties another way?"

"Maybe" said Paul. "What other way were you thinking?"

"Well, I suppose I could just sit back down and face you and you could maybe look up my skirt.

"No wait, with my skirt being this dark purple colour and my tights being black it would be quite dark wouldn't it, so you probably would see much".

"I think you are probably right" said Paul. "That's the reason for seeing the VPL".

Holly tilted her head to the side and gave him a puzzled look as if to say, what do you mean?

"If I see the VPL then it will perhaps give me a much better idea of their appearance".

He was loving this. Talking with a sexy 18-year-old about what type of panties she wears, and the prospect of seeing them and maybe even getting to slip his JT inside the gorgeous teenager.

"Yes, I dare say you're right, it would, wouldn't it? She agreed.

"So, can you see my VPL now?"

"It doesn't look like there is one I'm afraid" Paul replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry, that must be disappointing for you, I was really hoping I could help with your....you know what".

"Well, let's not give up yet eh" laughed Paul

"There might be a way we can make it show".

Holly appreciated Paul's laugh. Although she was a little nervous it was only because she wanted to make Paul's birthday extra special.

The lack of VPL, at first, she thought would lessen the thrill she hoped he was getting, but she knew now that he was still enjoying their little rendezvous.

"Oh good" she said. "How.. I mean what do we do".

"Well, it's something you can do"

Holly looked slightly confused but her expression turned to a smile when Paul told her not to look so worried, it's something quite easy.

Paul, still barely believing his good fortune seemed to switch off for a second, almost hypnotized by the sight standing before him.

Holly looked over her shoulder at him,

"Paul, are you OK?"

"Sorry yes, of course" he assured her.

"Are you going to tell me what to do then?" she asked.

"Yes, sorry" he apologized again.

"Well, come on then" she laughed. "I'm ready".

"Ok, right, err... "he stuttered.

"Can you bend over at the waist a little, if you don't mind, that is?"

"Yes, of course" she said.

"Is it OK if I use the sofa to steady myself".

"Yes, sure, if it makes it comfortable for you. Make sure it's only from the waist though, keep your legs straight so your bottom is pushes out"

Holly smoothed down her skirt in readiness, then stretched out her arms and slowly bent forward and held the arm of the sofa.

As she did the two glorious moons of her bum started to stretch the material of her pretty plum coloured skirt forcing it tighter and tighter the farther she bent over.

Paul's cock twitched inside his loose boxers and tracksuit bottoms as the outline of what Holly was wearing beneath her skirt began to take shape, pressing unmistakeably through the nylon fabric.

Paul's cock twitched again, and he could feel it stiffening as the pattern of her panties became more defined.

In fact, she was bent so far over that due to the shortness of her skirt she was in danger of actually showing the panties he desperately wanted to see, but he was determined to leave that treat for later and get his kicks from merely the impression of them for now.

His hopes were slowly being fulfilled. It was becoming obvious that Holly definitely prefers the non-functional decorative lingerie he fantasizes about on a daily basis.

Holly's hands were now on the edge of the sofa which meant she was almost at 90 degrees although she could've bent half the distance and her VPL couldn't have become any more obvious. This would help in the next part of Paul's plan.

"Are you comfortable down there?" he asked.

"It's OK, I suppose but I can't stay like this for long" said Holly.

"How does it look now; can you see any VPL?"

Paul leant in closer towards Holly's bottom pretending he couldn't see as much as he could.

"Bending over has helped a bit".

This was a barefaced lie; he could see the whole shape of Holly's panties now. They made an unmistakeable pattern on the mauve nylon of her skirt.

What he really wanted was for Holly to trace the various patterns her panties were making with her fingers and at the same time explain what they were.

"There's a bit of an outline, a few wrinkles have appeared. Sorry but I think you might have point what I'm looking at". he told her.

"Oh really" said Holly.

"So, bending over and pushing my bum out hasn't had much effect then?"

"As I said, it has a bit" he replied.

"My skirt feels awfully tight" she told him

"Bearing in mind, what I'm wearing, you know, under here. She reached behind her back and wagged her finger across the taut material. "I'd have thought you might be able to see quite a lot".

"How do you mean?" he asked.

"Silly!, I can't tell what I mean without describing them to you, can I, and you prefer me to just let you see the outline don't you?"

"Of course, you're right, how silly of me".

"So, what can I do now?" she said asked a bit baffled.

"Oh wait, what was that you said about pointing out?"

Paul tried to pretend he'd forgotten his earlier suggestion.

"Sorry... Oh Yes, it might be worth a try. I'm sure you can't see your bum from that position, but maybe able to feel for the lines are so I know where I'm supposed to be looking. Maybe touch them, you're the best person to judge where they are. After all you're the girl that's wearing them"

"I suppose I am" she giggled "I could try I suppose"

Holly pushed herself upwards a little still using the sofa as a support but making it more comfortable, but she was still almost at 90 degrees.

"Let me try now" she said.

Paul was thrilled to see that her VPL was still very much on view so Holly would easily be able to explore the seams forcing through the material on the back of her skirt.

There were no pleats in the design of her skirt and apart from the VPL there was only one conspicuous mark near the top just below the thicker waistband. Otherwise it was perfectly smooth, so he's sure Holly would be in doubt of the ridges her panties were making.

"I can't see behind my back, so I'll just feel...."

She put her right hand on the dip in her back were her blouse disappeared into her skirt.

"Yes, that's good, quite easy really, now, let me feel down here a bit".

She felt her way, trying to locate the top edge of the skirt, using three middle fingers.

She wasn't wearing a belt even though there were loops for one so the first part she touched was the part of the waistband where a belt would've been.

Paul figured the tightness itself was enough to keep it up. Her beautifully rounded bum cheeks helped as well.

" Ok, that's the waistband, silly me" as she absentmindedly hooked a finger into one of the loops. "And that's the loop thing isn't it?"

"Down a bit.... nothing yet, oh wait a minute here's something" she said. She played with the skirt trying to find out what her fingers had found.

"Oh wait, I think that's where my blouse has scrunched up underneath"

"Gosh I'm so dippy, you'd think I'd be able to find my own panties"

Paul's cock twitched again at her words.

The way she slowly moved her hand reminded him of somebody feeling their way in a darkened room, but extremely erotic at the same time.

Holly thoughts matched Pauls.

"It's a bit like fumbling around in the dark" she laughed

"Much more fun though" she added.

"Might be easier if I just use one finger" her voice a reflecting the effort she did to twist her body to reach further.

"Ah...I think I've found it now"

She ran her finger along a wavy horizontal line that Paul had identified already.

"Yes, that's it, now...where my finger is?, I can feel something making a wrinkle in the material?"

Paul leaned in towards her, trying to look vague.

"I can see something, isn't that the pattern of your skirt?" he replied knowing full well what it was.

"There aren't any patterns, it's completely smooth, look closer, it won't be straight like a seam, probably a bit wavy and flimsy but it should be pushing up the material".

Paul's cock twitched again, he could feel it slowly growing and starting to push against the inside of his boxers.

He was desperate for Holly to continue describing what she was touching rather than just simply admit he could see them.

Paul pretended to peer closer, even squinting to make out he couldn't see.

Holly saw what he was doing and mildly frustrated at his self-imposed incompetence decided to take matters into her own hands, literally.

"Look, give me your finger"

He stuck out his middle finger and she felt for it and gripped it lightly with hers. She guided it to the spot where she'd found the outline and held it there.

"Can you feel it now?"

Paul couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh yes, is that it then?"

"I'm pretty sure is it, well part of the VPL at least" she let go of his finger

"Now, leave it there, and just run it along the line that's jutting out" she said in now a girlie voice.

Was she teasing him?

His cock certainly thought so as it jerked again.

Paul did as he was told and immediately felt what he hoped was the lacy trim of Holly's knickers.

"Oh, yes, that's it" she said.

"I can feel your finger, it's touching the edge of my panties. That's the part that goes along my waist at the top".

"You mean the waistband?" said Paul.

"Yes, silly me, that's it" she said.

"If you run your finger along it should dip down near my hip, keep going" she instructed him.

Paul traced the frilly line and stopped when he reached Holly's hip.

"That's it, now if you move your finger down you'll feel where they start to go round my bum ".

His finger continued it lecherous journey along the frilly bumps on her skirt.

"That's it, see how they hug the shape of my bum".

Paul's finger travelled further along the frilly seam. He guessed they were of the high leg variety because they covered about half of each cheek in a perfect V shape rather the whole of her bum.

His fingers continued until they were daringly close to the end of her bum cleft. He could see the brief straight piece of stitching on her knickers where the gusset is sewed. Would he dare to go further? In for a penny, he thought. He traced the sewing slowly.

"Oooh" she squealed

"That's cheeky, is that my VPL you're touching?".

"I think so, it doesn't have the same feel as other bits".

"No, I think that's the stitching on the gusset sticks out".

"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to touch you like that" he apologized.

"It's alright, it was quite nice" she said.

"If you slide your finger up the other cheek you'll see it's the same".

Paul's finger continued to feel it's way to the top where it met with the waistband again.

"It's protrudes quite a lot doesn't it?"

"I expect it's because my skirt is tighter now I'm bending over, and because there's nothing between them and my tights".

"They seem lacier than I expected" he commented.

"Why, what did you expect?" said Holly.

"I'm not sure really, maybe not quite so lacy, lovely surprise though".

"Oh really, that's nice" she said as she looked over her shoulder at Paul and glanced down to his crotch.

"I think your thing is getting excited, look".

"Oh yes, sorry" he said.

"Why are you sorry, it's what we wanted wasn't it?"

"Yes, I was forgetting".

"Is it standing to attention yet?" she giggled.

"Err, not quite, but it's about halfway there".

"What do we have to do to get it all the way then?"

"I don't know, depends on what we do next I suppose".

Holly looked deep in thought.

"Do you mind me asking a question?"

"No, of course not"

"You know you said that seeing a VPL would be exciting for you, why is that is that better than actually seeing my panties?"

"Well, I guess it's probably because normally it's the only idea I get of what a lady is wearing, you know, if I see someone in the street".

"How do you mean?"

"Well, if I see a lady in the street or in shop or somewhere and she has a VPL, then it gives me an idea of what type of knickers she's wearing, and it's the only way I can imagine because I'm never going to see her knickers am I, if she's just another woman I happened to see walking around?"

"I suppose not" Holly agreed "I see what you mean".

"Mind you, some VPL's I see look really ugly, you know like they're wearing something mundane underneath, so I stop looking at that point. It's only occasionally I see one that's worth a second look".

"And is mine worth a second look?" she asked him.

"Oh definitely, in fact the best I've seen".

"Oh, that's nice, what's good about it?"

"Well, it's well defined, you know, easy to see now that you've pointed it out to me, and it's the first one I've ever been allowed to touch, and I can tell that your wearing a pretty pair".

"They are, I'm glad you like them" she said coyly.

"Would you like to feel them again now you know where they are?"

"I certainly would if you don't mind".

"Please do, I don't mind".

Paul this time used a couple of fingers so he could really feel the type of trim on her panties. Holly remained with her bum pushed out as his fingers wandered along the waistband and down over her cheeks and back up the other side until finally resting his palm in the middle of her bum and giving a friendly pat.

He couldn't mistake that the young lady had encased her lovely bottom in something extremely pretty. If this is what she wore to work then lucky guys who saw her every day.

If they only knew what she had on beneath her tight skirt they'd never get any work done.

He imagined sitting opposite her at a desk and how distracting it would be waiting for a quick chance to look up her skirt if she happened to part her thighs accidentally.

Holly spoke, snapping him out of his dream.

"Did you like that?" she asked with a smile in her voice.

"Fantastic" was his excited brief response.

Holly daintily turned round on her high heels to face him. She looked down at his lap. "Is he all the way there now?"

"A bit closer" said Paul "but not quite".

"Oh dear, so the VPL thing hasn't worked, I'm sorry".

"Don't apologize, that was great, it gave me an amazing hint of what type you're wearing".

"So, you can tell what they look like then?" she asked.

"Probably, the style and shape at least"

"Wow, I'd better be careful if I bend over at work then if they're so easy to see".

"I guess you should be" he laughed nervously trying to keep the whole situation as non-sexual as he could, not knowing where it might lead or how far it would go.

"Go on then, describe what you think they look like and tell you if you're right" she said playfully.

"Oh, Ok, I'll have a go. From the impression they make I would say they are proper knickers, I mean not a thong or G-string, because they have sort of a triangular shape to them".

"That's correct, gosh I'm shocked, you do know about them don't you?. What else?"

"I did say they are easier to see, and I'd guess because of the way the sort of cut across your bum they are high legged ones. If they were full back then they'd probably cover more of your bum and be fir further under your cheeks"

"Wow, right again" said Holly, "anything else?"

"From feeling the edges, they must have quite a lacy trim along the waist and across the leg otherwise they wouldn't be so easy to feel".

"Correct again, you could go on Mastermind, special subject girls' knickers, ha-ha". she giggled. "Is that everything?"

"Err yes, I think so, can't really tell much more. I know you're wearing them over your tights, but you told me that before" He answered.

"Oh, I did didn't I? So how are we going to get him" she lowered her eyes towards his lap again

"To be like a soldier".

"Like a soldier?" he laughed.

"Don't they stand to attention?" she laughed.

"Oh, I see yes" He said "Of course they do.

She was now getting excitedly impatient.

"Come on then you need to tell me what to do to get him all the way up" she thrust a finger in the air as if to emphasise the point.

Paul's whole body tingled at Holly's gesture, her manner had changed from helpful innocent to playful and willing.

Pauls decided to take the gamble.

"Well Holly, you've shown me the full outline of what I'm sure are a lovely pair of panties, so the only thing left is to see them for real and that means taking off your skirt!"

"Gosh" said Holly with a mock expression on her face

"It's alright I'm only pretending, but only because I hoped you say that I wasn't sure if you would".

"What a lucky man I am aren't I?"

"I guess you are" said Holly

"A pretty 18 year-old offering to take her skirt off and show you her panties" she giggled.

"Ooh look, my friend down here has started to grow already".

"That's good, but it doesn't mean I have to keep my skirt on does it?" she said hopefully.

"No, no, it definitely needs to come off".

"Oh good" she said, "Let me just slip it off quickly?"

"You could do it slowly and seductively, that would be fantastic".

Holly giggled again "Yes, I think might be fun".

"Be nice if you had your bottom facing me" he told her.

"Oh, ok" and she turned round.

She stuck her bum out a short way to emphasise its rounded shape.

"I'll have to pull my blouse out first" she tugged it free from the tight waistband and let it fall over her the top of her skirt.

"Right, let me slip my fingers in the waistband and I'll just wiggle it down a bit. I think my blouse might cover my panties when I take my skirt off".

"Well why don't you slip off your skirt then take off your blouse, then all will be revealed".

Holly giggled again. "That's a great idea. You'll see my bra too".

She eased the skirt further down over her hips and the tails of blouse hung loosely down to keeping the view of her panties hidden for the time being.

Using her thumbs and forefingers she inched it slowly over the curve of her bum until it went loose and didn't cling, then with a little wiggle it dropped to the floor covering her stilettoes in pool of purple nylon.

"Oops there it goes. I told you my blouse would hide my panties didn't I?" she giggled.

She was right, the tails of her blouse reached down to the underside of her bum, unfortunately for Paul. Mind you she has promised to take her blouse off, so he was about to get a good look at her impressive tits now as well as her knickers, suitably encased in a pretty matching bra, he hoped.

"I'll turn around again to take this off" she said fingering the collar of her white blouse.

She started to undo the button from the top down.

"One little button at a time, pop, there's one. Pop, ooh there's two. How many left?, mmm.. three I think. There goes the next one. Won't be long now".

Was she deliberately acting like a stripper? What a little tease!. All the time his cock was elevating the front of his trousers creating a bigger bulge as each button on her blouse was popped.