Holly's First Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly shuffled on the edge on the cushion and slowly spread her thighs. "Do you mean like this?" she asked Paul, still speaking in that little girl voice.

She put her hands on the inside of her thighs as if to simulate pulling them apart. She looked down at her open legs and her now almost transparent panty crotch and smiled, then demurely glanced up at Paul who was now fully erect and desperate to slip his dick up into her juiced up pussy.

"That's perfect" he said, "you might like to relax a little, lie back, make yourself more comfortable".

Holly, still perched on the edge of the sofa, shuffled, and leaned back into the sofa. She put her hands by her side to support her body.

"That's lovely Holly, what a beautiful sight you are".

She smiled at him. No one had ever said that before.

The front of her pretty G-String was soaking, she wanted his cock as much as he wanted to give it to her.

"Ok, just stay in that position and I'm going to let him slide along the crotch of your panties".

Paul knelt down on the floor and ungainly shuffled on his knees along the carpet until his cock was only a matter of inches from the white lace triangle.

He took his cock in his right hand and pushed the last few inches until his purple tip brushed against the soft moist material.

He gently rubbed it up and down over the flimsy fabric perfectly following the groove of her nether lips.

"Ooooh, that's nice" she whispered,

"Feels much better than the plastic buzzing thing mom gave me".

"Oh, you've used one have you?. They're called vibrators or if you want to be cruder, dildo's" he explained.

"It felt good when I put in there" she pointed to her pussy.

"But your John Thomas (giggle) feels much nicer".

"Shall I put him in there now?. Your panties are very wet, I think it's time you felt the real thing".

"Oh yes please Paul, I'm sure it will be wonderful".

"Ok, I'll try to be extra gentle as it's your first time".

"Thank you" she replied.

"No need to take off your panties, I'll just move them to one side. I like it when a lady keeps her knickers on, especially when they are as pretty as yours".

Paul carefully took hold off the lace trim on the edge of Holly's G-string and plucked it away from her sopping pussy.

He gently moved it to the right to be greeted with the most perfect pair of pink pussy lips he had ever laid eyes on.

A tuft of blonde hair nestled just above her opening. The folds of her cunt were open wide and glistening with her own juices. Talk about easy access.

"I'll just slip his head in between your lips, aah, there he goes...just a little bit more...oh yes, he's all the way in".

"Oh my god" Holly exclaimed "That's incredible. Its feels soooo nice"

"Shall I push him in and out?"

"Oh yes please" she answered.

"Ok tell if it's too slow".

Paul drew back from her pussy and slowly slid his cock all the way to the back of her vagina, delighted to be the first to experience the smooth feeling of fucking this gorgeous young lady.

"Oh, oh" Holly blurted "Can you do it faster".

Paul didn't need any more encouragement. He pulled out and rammed his monster quickly back up into her pussy.

He thrust in and out over and over again for what seemed like an eternity.

Holly's pussy coating his length with her own honey. He couldn't believe how such a wet pussy could be so incredibly tight at the same time. He must try more 18 year olds in future if they are all like this.

His cock pumped furiously piston like into Holly's pink tunnel. She responded with little girl whimpers which made his cock stiffen even more. She was not a screamer but there was no doubt she was enjoying it.

"Oh, Paul keep fucking me please, don't stop" Paul shocked to hear her expletive but excited all the same.

"I will, I will" he replied, "Oh yes, you're pussy is so tight, I don't know how long I can last before I'll shoot my load"?

He wasn't sure if Holly had understood his terminology but by the look on her face she did.

"Are you going to shoot it in me?, fill up my pussy with your lovely spunk?"

"I certainly will, if you'll let me".

"Oh god yes" she screamed "I'm cumming now...Ooh ooh ooh yeeesss yeeesss yeess, as she reached her own climax, then breathlessly she said,

"It's only fair I let you shoot your load up my cunt on your birthday".

That was too much for Paul. His cum shot forth into Holly's slick waiting pussy. He kept thrusting for a good minute before he was finally felt spent. He slipped his cock out and watched as his own spunk trickled out of her pussy lips and onto her thighs.

"My God Holly, that's the best Birthday present I could have wished for".

She giggled. "Feels like my birthday too. I'd like that on my birthday. Will you fuck me again when I'm 19, it's only a couple of weeks?"

"Will your mum be OK with that?"

"We don't need to tell her. I can come round here if you like. I'll wear some stockings and suspenders if you like".

"That would be great. Will you do another striptease?"

"If you like or I can wear some sort of sexy uniform, I know some men like that".

"Oh yes, I leave it up to you, it'll add to the surprise".

"I'd better get dressed and go home. I'm sure mom will want to know all about your little birthday treat".

When she was dressed and ready to leave she spotted something on the floor by the sofa.

"Oh, what's that" it was her tiny white G-string. "It must come off while you were fucking me" she said. "Here, have them as an extra present from me"

Paul took them from here.

"I'll probably use them later when I'm remembering our fun together later when I'm in bed. I expect they'll get rather sticky".

"I don't mind if they help you to have some more fun you can keep them. Next time I'll bring a few more pairs and you can pick which ones you like and keep them".

"Will you wear them before?" he asked.

"Oh yes, of course. I'll put them on during the day, that way they'll have my pussy scent all nice and fresh for you".

With that she kissed Paul on the cheek. "Until my birthday then" she said and left the house.