Holly's First Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was gasping, panting for air when she stopped and moved back a little. I was slightly bewildered until she grabbed my ankles, lifting my legs together and pulling my pyjama bottoms off.

She was wholly in control, and I was happy to let her direct me as she straddled my leg, my thigh pressing against her bare pussy and her right knee hard against my own sex. She rocked us together, kind of like that dry humping I did as a kid against a pillow, but now, with real warm flesh against my own the thing seemed infinitely more intense. She grabbed my buttock to gain more pressure, pulling me even tighter again as I attacked her nipples with my teeth. As my pussy rode against her thigh bone another orgasm began to well up, I increased the pace and, as she threw her head back we both came together.

As she lay next to me she started to kiss around my neck, that sensitive area just below my ear. I closed my eyes, letting the sensations wash over me. I knew that she could feel the wetness oozing from my sex, as she set up a steady circular rhythm with those magic fingers of hers, while she started kissing me on the lips again. I moaned my need into her mouth. She definitely knew what to do to get me thoroughly aroused, just holding me off the point of orgasm.

She folded me in half then, exposing my naked, bare pussy to her; she immediately leant in to lick the full length of my swollen sex, sending fresh shock-waves through me. I was glad I'd had the foresight to swipe my razor over everything whilst in the shower. She cupped my pussy and I could hear her moan intermingle with my own; clearly she approved of the hairless look. She ran a finger around my lips; I could feel the slickness as it oozed out, coating her finger ready to gently rub at my little pearl, sending little darts of pleasure through me, melding with the sparks coming from my teat in her mouth.

"Oh god, you're teasing me so bad," I managed to gasp as her tongue centred on my clit, my hands were bunching the sheets up underneath as she just continued her sweet torture.

I wanted to see what she looked like so I opened my legs, using my hands behind my knees to pull them apart to see the crown of her head. Sensing what I had done and why, Zoe looked me in the eyes as she licked away at my sensitive gash. Her hand spread across the top of my mound, pulling the skin tight and enhancing the sensitivity of my clit even more if that was possible. That would have been enough anyway, but then she started to wheedle a finger into my arse. I came, hard and long, there was even a trickle of fluid as I rode the orgasm, or orgasms, I think what she was doing lasted for several minutes, and even at the end she didn't really let me come down, she knelt up, moving up my body to kiss my lips.

I could smell and taste my juices on her as that talented tongue of hers wrestled its way into my mouth. She easily slid two fingers in my pussy, hooking them slightly. I knew immediately she had found that special spot as another, then another, fresh wave of intense pleasure washed over me. I think I may have wandered off on a different plane for a while, the whole world concentrated in the pit of my pelvis. I was really gasping for breath by now, tears were running from my eyes and in between the whole body muscular spasms of orgasm I was as limp as a rag-doll.

Then she did something so unexpected, so selfless. She sat me up and moved behind me, one hand squeezing and kneading my tits, the other between my legs. Supporting my body with her own she palmed my pussy spreading the juices across my labia and my clit as she pinched and pulled at my nipples. I reached behind me trying to seek out her pleasure palace and managed to replicate what she had done to me earlier; my forefinger and ring finger hooked up inside as I pressured her clit with my palm.

I couldn't keep that up for long though, her skilled fingers quickly had me on the point of orgasm once again; she knew how to stimulate me better than I did. I was trying so hard not to cum that I think I forgot to breathe, and everything was so intense I certainly couldn't reciprocate. My hips were dancing as I started to soar into that wonderful world of multiple orgasms and I just lay back against her for the ride.

"Fuck yes, yes, yes!" was about all I could manage as she kept me cumming hard against her hand, then she put two fingers in me to hit my g-spot again. My whole body jerked straight and stiff, I think I slipped into another dimension or something because all of a sudden the next thing I remember was that she was straddling my head, little pearls of translucent fluid on her nether lips begging me to taste them.

I rose to gather that nectar like a hungry child, licking the length of her pussy and being rewarded with her moans of encouragement even as she started rubbing my clit again. In an almost Pavlovian response I found her clit and sucked at it gently, like some sort of slippery nipple. She sat up, grinding herself into my face, my nose prodding against her arsehole.

At that moment I felt so depraved, so deliciously wicked and wanton; I was the ultimate sexual being enjoying all the pleasures of my body, and if anyone wanted to pay me for it I would take their money and my gratification without hesitation. I would willingly be an escort to handsome, well endowed gods, men who would want me to be their whore.

I was licking the full length of Zoe's pussy now, my tongue playing around her arsehole, I stiffened it as much as I could with the intention of penetrating her there. I could hear her non-stop litany of pleasure, almost as if she were narrating the whole scene as her orgasm stole ever closer. I remembered what she'd done to me earlier and shifted slightly so I could lick at her button again at the same time as I slipped a finger into her arsehole.

I felt triumphant as she came, hard, splashing me with her juices which I tried to swallow without choking. Her head fell down to my pussy and she began attacking my clitty with her tongue, stretching my skin and labia back with her fingers and thumbs, exposing my sensitive tunnel. My pussy clenched against itself, pulsating spasms dissolving my last remaining senses as I soared off yet again on another timeless orgasm.

As we finally came down Zoe moved to lay beside me, my head on her shoulder, our bodies shiny with perspiration. We lay silent for a few moments, I could feel the pulse in her neck gradually slowing down as we recovered our senses.

"Can it always be like this?" I asked her.

"I wish." she said, her hand idly stroking my wet hair.

"I'd like to try this escort thing out again," I murmured hesitatingly, "would that be okay?"

"I don't know Holly, you and me is fine, but you need to compartmentalise it away if you are with another person, y'know? Think of the money, think of your goal, I know for some girls doing this escort game must be really hard, it can take a terrible toll if you haven't got the right mental attitude."

"I can learn." I said, touching her nipples, playing with the hard silver metal balls that contrasted with the cocoa colour of her teats.

"Did it hurt when you had these done?" I asked, changing the subject.

"A bit, sort of like a sharp scratch, and they were tender for a few days."

"And now?" I was curious.

"I think they make everything seem much more intense, and a lot of clients like them." she responded, adding

"I was going to get my clit done before Christmas break."

I'd seen some pictures of girls with clit piercings during my 'research', they would certainly be discreet as Alexandra had put it, nobody would know unless they were granted very special access to your body.

"One of the other girls, Ellie, had hers done earlier this year, she swears it's made her so much more horny all the time," Zoe giggled, "that's got to be a positive in this job."

I was drifting off to sleep when I heard her say,

"Why don't you come with me? I'm sure they'd let you watch, then you can see how easy it is. If we had matching ones I bet that would up our appointment fee with Alexandra."

I dozed off, dreaming of Zoe and men, lots of men, all worshipping me.

Would that, could that ever happen?

12