Holly's Gym Membership Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With what?"

"With your cock right there...distracting me."

"Don't worry, you have all the time in the world to think. And you don't have to be fake and porn-y about it; just be honest about what you want."

As if to punctuate that sentiment, the sound of footsteps approaching ripped me back into my head and out of Rowan's...sexy mind control or whatever. Yanked from my post-orgasmic haze, I froze at the sound, Rowan's fat, bare cock poised at my entrance. The footsteps were still far off by the lockers; sound carried like hell in the gym.

I sat up completely straight and said, "Fuck, get me my clothes."

Rowan pushed me back and said, "Come up with something quick or I'll fuck you right in front of whoever's coming in."

The thought practically made me cum again. But the realistic possibility made me say, "I need you to fuck me right now and I don't care who knows. I need you to get me off as hard as you did over and over again until you fill me with your cum and treat me like the whore I am. Just take me out to your car or we can go back to my-"

A dark smirk flickered over his face. "Shower. Now."

My heart pounded. "But someone's about to-"

He grabbed my clothes off the floor and said, "I know. It'll be good for you. Trust me."

I scurried back into the shower stall where I started. The front door opened just as Rowan pulled the curtain behind us.

And, before the person's shower even started, Rowan pressed me up against the wall, propped one of his feet up onto the bench, and thrust into me from behind. I stifled a moan by pressing a hand over my mouth. He didn't go slowly or romantically and the force of his slam into me felt so fucking good it was hard to even understand.

He slid in and out of me hard but without rushing. Steady, firm strokes unlike a highschool boy just fucking to get himself off. I could tell he wanted me to feel each and every twitch of his cock, each and every thrust, each and every spasm of my own pussy around him. And I felt it so, so much. It's a stereotype, but he was practically as big as a beer can, definitely larger than any of the toys I kept at home for sure.

After the first few thrusts, he reached absentmindedly across the shower and turned the knob so that water rushed toward the drain. We were in the little alcove outside of the water's stream, but the steam heated me up and the noise made me feel more comfortable breathing heavily through toying with me.

In the shower stall next to us -- next to us? seriously? there were, like, ten to choose from -- the water started. Shortly after the water, a man's voice quietly hummed a tune I didn't recognize.

"Now don't get distracted, baby," Rowan chided just loud enough for me to hear. With one hand on my hip, Rowan reached the other one around and took my nipple between his fingers. Softly, he asked, "How do you like your nipples played with?"

"Hard," I gasped as he thrust into me achingly slow. "Please."

"That's what I like to hear."

He twisted my nipple hard -- harder than I would've thought. A moan escaped my lips. Immediately I froze a little again as the humming next door stopped, but Rowan didn't let up. He kept rolling the nub between his fingers punishingly as I tried to resist screaming from the mix of pain and pleasure. I whimpered a little, the sound

He slammed into me again as my nippled ached and said, "Louder, whore."

I moaned again, definitely loud enough to be heard over the running water. At that point, I would've done anything he wanted me to. If he asked me to quack like a goddamn duck I would've. His cock felt so good and I didn't want it to end. The humming continued even louder and I couldn't help but wonder -- a flash in my very very occupied mind -- if it was intentional to drown us out.

Rowan slapped my ass and grabbed my attention once more. "Turn around."

He pulled out and I immediately missed the feel of his cock.

"Now," he mused as if I were just a plaything, "should I let you get off again or should I just fuck your throat right now until you have to swallow my cum?"

I half-chuckled, half-whined because I didn't want him to pause for any time a all. "Why not both; you have plans?"

"No, but I figure I might want to save something for next time."

"Next time?"

"If you want, of course."

Before I could respond, before I could even think of a response, he made up his mind and pressed his body to mine. He kissed my neck and hoisted me up so that my back was against the wall and my legs were wrapped around him. I'd seen that kind of shower sex in movies before and always figured I was too heavy and too unathletic for it, but Rowan's strong arms and back held me up with ease. The cool tile stuck to my sweaty and steamy skin as he thrust up into me.

With our bodies so close, my clit constantly rubbed against him as we moved together. I was still so sensitive from my orgasm earlier that it wasn't long before I was close again. But he kept me there, on the edge, for a while longer. I pressed my forehead into the crook of his neck and moaned over and over into his skin, which was salty on my tongue.

"There you go, Holly," he said against my ear as my body unwound around him. "I can tell how close you're getting. Just hold on a little longer for me."

I nodded into his arm and he started to fuck me fast for the first time, like he wanted to take me instead of please me. His breaths came faster and he grunted with his thrusts now. Holding me up with one arm, he used the other to grab my hair and yank my head back as far as it could go. The forceful, sudden pain only made me wetter and tighter.

Rowan looked into my eyes, pressing his forehead to mine. His low, groaning voice shook against my ear, "You want me to cum inside of you?"

Unable to speak out of fear I'd scream, I just nodded and concentrated on my clit rubbing against him. He put his mouth right against my ear and commanded, "Cum for me, baby."

And I did. My cunt clenched around him hard and I let out a loud, guttural moan that I couldn't control at all. Every spasm of my pussy had me gasping and groaning. I knew it was way too loud and I knew we were in public and I just didn't. fucking. care.

He chuckled and said, "That's it. Good girl."

He kept thrusting through my orgasm, which kept me on that high for long enough that I felt all of my muscles relaxing after they clenched up hard. He caught my lip in his teeth again and pumped into me slowly one more time, edging himself up to his own orgasm.

"Come on, fill me up," I begged in his ear.

That's all it took. While he bit and sucked on my neck, his cum splashed inside of me, hitting my cervix with warmth. Finally, we both began to relax. He slid me down to the bench below me and gave each of my breasts another kiss for good measure.

"You know," he said breathily, "I teach another class on Monday nights. You could come to that, too, and maybe we could get dinner after. And then maybe breakfast after that. And maybe a midnight snack in between. Could help you unwind some more."

"I can definitely make that happen."

"Good. Now let's get you cleaned up."

--

Stay tuned for part two in the next few days.

12