Holly's New Aide Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God I hope so," said Jade.

"She'll be in a better mood," said Inna. "One of those pills was 40mg of THC, it usually kicks in while she's on the toilet."

Jade totally understood, she felt so bad for Holly. She had done a tiny amount of research into bowel programs, but actually performing one was something else all together. All she wanted to do was hug Holly and tell her what a strong woman she was. But Holly was preoccupied at the moment, the two women did their best to ignore the sounds.

Inna let herself outside for another CBD joint, and Jade wandered into the living room, where Luke was watching TV. As she studied closer, she observed that Luke was watching professional wrestling. Ever since she was a little girl, Jade had been mildly curious about this form of performing art. Her fathers and brothers all watched it growing up, she saw bits and pieces when they took over the TV on Monday nights. She and her mother would watch something girly in the family room while the boys watched wrestling. Not always, but some weeks Jade would much rather be watching wrestling, but she had appearances to keep up.

"Whatcha watchin'?," Jade asked Luke, casually.

"Wrestling", Luke replied.

"That's cool," said Jade as she sat on the couch. "Mind if I join you?"

Luke struggled with his words a little bit. Jade didn't mean to make him nervous, but she was legitimately curious about wrestling. As they watched the drama unfold onscreen, Jade was captivated by equal parts storytelling and athleticism. Jade occasionally asked questions, and Luke would give detailed answers, showing his passion for the craft. Jade asked if Luke's friends liked wrestling, he replied that his friend Billy didn't.

"What about your other friends?," Jade inquired.

Luke didn't say it outright, but it came out that he really didn't have any friends aside from Billy. He wasn't a popular kid, he was kind of nerdy and shy, but being known for having the mom in the wheelchair certainly didn't help anything.

The gymnasium at Luke's school wasn't super accessible, so Holly and her powerchair had to be seated right there on the court floor for every school function she attended, instead of sitting up in the guest section bleachers, with all of the able-bodied parents and relatives. The petite redheaded woman with the million dollar smile and $5,000 wheelchair stuck out like a compound fracture, so immediately kids wanted to know who's mom that was. Eventually, word got around, and Luke was facing lots of uncomfortable questions from kids he barely knew. What happened to your mom? Will she ever walk again? Is that why your dad left?

Of course, the fact that Holly was young and attractive led to some even nastier questions from a few of the more vulgar upperclassmen, but Luke really didn't even like thinking about those. Jade empathized with poor Luke, she didn't know what she'd do if she had to grow up in Luke's position. She wasn't sure what she'd do if that happened to her mom now.

Luke explained that Billy's mom had died of cancer, so nobody ever said anything about his mother, save for "I'm sorry for your loss."

"I love my mom," said Luke, turning his head away. Jade could hear the tears welling up in his throat. "But sometimes I think it'd be easier if y'know"

Luke wiped his eyes, and Jade gave him a hug.

"Growing up sucks," said Jade. "But you seem like a pretty cool dude, I know you'll be fine."

Luke smiled, and the two continued to watch wrestling. About five minutes into the next match, Inna walked in the room.

"Alright Luke, time for bed," said Inna. "Jade, follow me."

Jade turned to Luke, "Alright, I'm gonna go help your mom finish getting ready for bed. Thanks for letting me watch wrestling with you, have a good night."

Luke's eyes were once again fixated on the TV, he didn't turn his head to ask "She's taking a shit right now, isn't she?"

Jade's mouth dropped in shock, she involuntarily blurted out, "Language!"

Luke snapped back at her, "Well, isn't that what she's doing?"

Jade regained her composure, and took a second to formulate a response.

"Your mom is going to the bathroom right now," said Jade. "How did you know that?"

Luke sighed, "When my mom was in the hospital, Tasha and I lived with our grandparents, we lived there for a few years after mom got out of rehab, too. A few weeks after my mom got home, I was looking for a book. I thought I might've left it in her room. I heard her crying, but she cried a lot those days, I just wanted my book."

Luke's voice got quiet as he turned his gaze to the floor.

"I walked in the room, my mom was naked on her bed, covered in poop. She was crying, my grandma was trying to get her cleaned up, but it was everywhere, and it wouldn't stop. I ran the fuck out of there."

Luke took a deep breath, then exhaled.

"The next day, my mom asked if I wanted to talk about what I saw," said Luke. "I lied and told her I didn't see anything, but she saw through it. She sat me down a few days later and gave me a little-kid explanation of how her new body worked."

Jade was flabbergasted, she couldn't ever imagine seeing either of her parents in such a compromising position. Luke was such a strong kid.

"We all got food poisoning a few years back," Luke explained. "I remembered the explanation she gave me, but I wasn't sure how it worked with the food poisoning..." he trailed off.

"She was really pissed at first, but the next day she sat me down, we had a talk, and she told me all about the bowel program and her catheters."

Jade couldn't even begin to process exactly how much Luke knew about his mom's bathroom habits, but this was life with paralysis. Better him than her, she supposed. Inna walked back into the room.

"Jade, what the hell are you waiting for?," Inna asked. "Go to bed, kid!"

Inna left the room, Luke looked at Jade.

"It's for the belt, can I please stay up until the end?"

Jade looked at the kid, and remembered all that he had been through.

"I want to know who wins," she said with a wink. "So you'd better tell me next time I see you. But straight to bed afterward!"

Luke gave her his word that he'd be in bed right after the match, and wished her goodnight once more.

*******

As soon as Inna and Jade had left her bathroom, Holly allowed her mind to wander. She shouldn't have snapped at Jade like that, but she couldn't help it. As soon as that suppository was in, she needed her privacy. Almost five years into quadriplegia, and she still couldn't fully adjust to a bowel program. Holly had a sneaking suspicion that she might never. Sure, she had considered a colostomy, but having a bag really didn't seem all that much more appealing. And besides, then she'd have a stoma on her abdomen, and she was self-conscious enough about her midsection as it was. Neither of those things would ever let her even pretend to feel sexy. She wasn't even forty yet, she was far from done with sexy time, although the past five years had been remarkably slow. Luke's dad was long gone, as was Tasha's dad, soon after her injury. Since breaking her neck, Holly had only had two sexual partners, both women. While these encounters included kissing, massage and fingering, Holly was yet to have "sex" with anyone since becoming paralyzed. Holly groaned as her bowels evacuated into the toilet.

"This is the polar opposite of sexy," she thought to herself.

As much as Holly dreaded her bowel program, she was thankful that she was at least seated while it happened. Immediately following her injury, her bowels had to be evacuated in bed by a nurse. Being bathed and fed was already humiliating, but Holly wanted to die when she learned that she'd need assistance with her bladder and bowels for the rest of her life. The only thing that made her situation worse was Becca.

Becca was a nurses' aide that took care of Holly in the hospital. Becca and Holly had also gone to high school together, and weren't particularly fond of each other. But as soon as Becca found out that Holly was in the hospital, she pulled some strings to take care of "her old friend".

And of course, every shift where Becca was assigned to care for Holly, she'd tell her how sorry she was that all of this had happened, in her sickly-sweet, singsong tone. Holly fucking despised her brand of fake pity. Soon enough after that, it seemed that every day Becca had reached out to another friend from high school to let them know about Holly's tragic circumstances, and that they too were also very sorry. It seemed funny to Holly, all these people that Becca had allegedly reached out to had shared her sense of false pity, but none had reached out directly to her. Becca waited until Holly's bowel program to bring up Oscar.

"Junior Year, you went to prom with Oscar Solomon, right?," Becca asked Holly.

"Why?," Holly asked, irritated.

"I ran into him a few days ago," Becca said, grinning. "You came up, and he was very sad to hear about your little accident."

"Bullshit," Holly thought to herself. "I didn't come up, you brought me up."

Holly hated the way Becca referred to it as "her little accident". Always how she'd refer to it, without fail. It was a catastrophic injury that had impacted every facet of Holly's life, and yet somehow Becca still found a way to demean it.

"I wonder what Oscar thinks," said Becca. "Of you laying here paralyzed and me taking care of you. Who would've ever saw that coming back then."

"I think," said Holly. "That I really don't give a flying fuck what either of you think."

The foul odor penetrating Holly's nostrils distracted her from this unpleasant memory. The suppository was working, and working well. Becca had been arrested for DUI the previous year after hitting a parked car, losing both her driver's license and job at the hospital. Holly smiled as she read the story in the newspaper, knowing that never again would anyone fall victim to her hellish bedside manner. Other than Becca, there was only one other bowel accident that would have qualified for her most horrific.

When Holly was released to rehab following her stay in the hospital, she was assigned to a physical therapist named Rafael. Rafa was tall and dark-skinned, with muscles and a thick, round ass. Holly immediately fell head over heels for Rafael, and eventually began to flirt with him. Much to her surprise, Rafael had started to flirt back. He was kind, compassionate, and he always smelled good. As her discharge date grew nearer, Holly established a plan to get his number, and possibly ask him out for coffee.

Fatefully, one afternoon a few weeks before her homecoming, Holly had a bowel accident during a pool session with Rafael. The pool had to be evacuated, and to make matters worse, there weren't any female aides available. Being the caring and compassionate professional he was, Rafael carried Holly from the pool into the locker room. In the shower area there was a PVC gurney to assist some of the higher level quadriplegics in bathing. Rafa laid Holly down on the gurney, and undressed her.

Holly closed her eyes, she was truly mortified. She had had several fantasies about Rafael laying her down and undressing her, but not like this. She opened her eyes, catching an unfortunate reflection in the locker room mirror. At first she didn't recognize her broken body. Surely those skinny, lethargic limbs couldn't be hers. Holly winced as she looked further down the reflection, seeing the untamed mess of thick, red pubic hair completely engrossing her vagina, and falling back down her perineum and anus. Wouldn't kill the nurses to shave her. She turned her head upward, immediately to see the look of disgust on Rafael's face as he diligently wiped her backside. She started crying.

"It's okay," said Rafael. "Incontinence is a part of living with paralysis."

She was so embarrassed, she wanted to die. She wished she HAD died. What kind of fucked up joke was it that something like this could happen, especially in line for fucking coffee? This was the worst part of being paralyzed, fuck walking! It was so embarrassing, Holly would gladly choose the ability to clean her own ass and pussy over walking any day, it was a no brainer, but people would always ask if she missed walking.

When she said yes, it wasn't technically a lie.

Eventually, Rafael got her cleaned up, redressed, and back into her room. They had a few more therapy sessions before Holly went home, but with zero flirtation.

They never saw each other again.

*******

Inna knocked twice before she and Jade walked into Holly's bathroom. The smell was overpowering, Inna had warned Holly before they walked in. They had both applied menthol gel to the inside of their noses to prevent them from gagging. Inna held her breath as she stood over Holly and flushed the toilet.

"I'm sorry for snapping earlier," Holly said, looking at Jade with bloodshot eyes. "It's kinda awkward and I can get a little cranky."

"No worries," said Jade, thinking about everything she had learned that evening.

Holly instructed Jade to don a fresh pair of gloves and lubricate her index finger once more, Jade complied. Once her finger was lubricated, Jade squatted down next to Holly.

"Gotta make sure I'm done," said Holly. "Go ahead, stick your finger up there again, rub the walls in a circular motion for 15 seconds or so."

Jade reached between the commode and the toilet, inserted her finger into Holly's rectum once again, and began to rub the walls as she was instructed. After about twelve seconds, Holly's bowel evacuated again. Jade flushed, and tried again. After a few more seconds, Holly's bowel evacuated again. Holly instructed Jade to wait a minute, and then repeat the process. On the third attempt, Holly's bowel did not respond, meaning she was empty. Jade reached for the toilet paper, stuck her hand underneath Holly, and wiped her crotch from front to back until she was clean. When the paralyzed woman had determined she was done, she instructed her aide to wheel her into the shower area.

Jade locked the wheels on Holly's shower chair, and turned on the water. In an instant, water sprang out of the handheld showerhead mounted to the wall. Jade reached her forearm into the water, and dialed the correct temperature in with finesse. Once satisfied, she gently sprayed Holly's arm with the water. Using her limited sensation, she determined this water to be the appropriate temperature. Slowly, Jade moved the water up onto Holly's face and held it for a few seconds. Holly requested the water be made ever-so-slightly hotter, and Jade followed her command. Holly had found the correct temperature, and was ready to begin her shower.

"I promise this part is easier," said Holly.

Holly liked to start her shower from the top down, with a few exceptions. Jade thoroughly soaked Holly's thick, ginger mane until it was thoroughly wetted. Holly's hair smelled sweet, and faintly of apples. Jade poured a quarter sized amount of the apple-scented shampoo into her hand and began massaging it into Holly's hair.

It felt incredible for Holly, her head was her only part of her body to retain full sensation after her injury. She could track each of Jade's digits independently, it was incredibly intense and detailed. But also so pleasant. As Jade's fingers scrubbed Holly's scalp, she could feel the warm water cascading off of her shoulders, and down her unfeeling torso. Holly felt an incredible tingle wash over her as Jade rinsed the shampoo from her hair. She couldn't pinpoint exactly where it was, but she didn't want it to stop. After Holly's hair was rinsed, Jade asked what was next.

"Start with my face," said Holly. "There's washcloths in the cabinet."

Inna walked to the bathroom cabinet, and pulled out a stack of disposable washcloths. Jade poured a small amount of Holly's facial scrub into the cloth, and gently scrubbed the makeup from Holly's face. Holly went light on makeup today, but she didn't really need it to begin with. After her face was rinsed, Holly slowly opened her eyes. Jade immediately recognized Holly's confused look and puffy red eyes as the same expression permanently affixed to her friend Troy's face.

The capsules had kicked in, and Holly was stoned to the bone.

After Holly's face, Jade grabbed a fresh cloth and applied a liberal amount of Holly's body wash. Jade began to wash Holly's chest in small, circular motions. Holly's breasts were soft, and sagged just a bit. Her chest was modest before her injury, but the lack of toning hadn't done her any favors. Jade tenderly lifted Holly's left breast to wash under it, repeating the process with the right side. Jade then used her hand to part Holly's cleavage, to wash her sternum. Jade moved down Holly's abdomen, washing with the same circular technique, stopping just short of Holly's crotch. Jade folded the cloth, and washed Holly's left arm from shoulder to fingertip, lifting the arm fully to wash Holly's armpit. After repeating the process with Holly's right arm, Jade grabbed the handheld showerhead and began rinsing Holly off. Starting with her chest, making sure to rinse under, in between, and over Holly's breasts. Jade moved on to Holly's arms rinsing them off, and lifting to rinse the armpits. Jade moved onto rinsing Holly's stomach.

"Awesome, go ahead and grab another cloth, it's time for my legs," said Holly. "But not the butt or vajayjay, we'll go over that last."

Inna traded Holly's soiled cloth for a clean one. Jade once again wetted Holly's legs and applied body wash to the cloth. Jade started washing Holly's left thigh from from to back, lifting it up slightly to wash underneath it. Moving down past Holly's knee, Jade gently rubbed the washcloth under Holly's ankle and around the ball of her foot. Jade adjusted her grip, and moved the cloth under and then above Holly's left foot, finishing by gently pulling the cloth between all of Holly's toes evenly. As she moved onto her right leg, Holly began to speak up.

"Now I know how all of those old creepy dudes felt," said Holly, in a daze.

All three women shared a laugh as they made the shared realization of exactly how high Holly was.

After their giggles had subsided, Holly continued.

"It was junior year, no it was sophomore year. Wait, no, Junior year because I did drama in Sophomore year. But wait, now I remember doing both at the same time, so it could've been Sophomore OR Junior year."

Inna made eye contact with Jade, and rolled her eyes. This was not the first time cannabis had gotten the better of Holly during a bath. At least she was funny.

"Ah fuck it, whatever year it was," said Holly. "The cheer team needed money for our trip to the all-state conference, so we held a car wash."

Jade and Inna immediately saw the comparison.

"I remember we were all in shorts and tank tops, and there were all these creepy old guys paying five bucks to stare at all these girls washing their cars.

Holly motioned down at the wheels of her chair.

"Now I'm here," said Holly. "And I see two pretty girls with sponges...I just wish I had some money to tip you gals."

All three shared a laugh, and then Jade rinsed Holly's right leg and foot.

Holly's mood shifted instantly, as she talked Jade through the final step of her bath.

Jade grabbed the showerhead, and gently rinsed off Holly's pubic mound. Reaching slightly down, she spread Holly's lower lips and gently sprayed front front to back. Holly's intimate area was already sterilized several times a day when she was catheterized, so she elected to merely rinse in the shower.

Inna silently handed Jade another washcloth, and Jade applied a small amount of soap. Jade squatted, and reached underneath Holly. Using one hand to lightly spread her buttocks, Jade used the other to clean Holly's anus in small semicircles. Jade dumped the washcloth, and used the showerhead to spray off Holly's anus from front to back, stopping when fully rinsed.