Holly's New Aide Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade turned off the water, and Inna handed her the large bath towel. Jade gently dried Holly's hair, and patted her arms and torso dry. She squatted down, and did the same with Holly's legs and feet. Jade grabbed one more disposable washcloth, and patted Holly's vagina dry, moving her hand back to help dry her anus.

After throwing away the washcloth and straightening up the bathroom, Jade wheeled Holly back into the bedroom. Jade transferred Holly back into bed. Without prompting, Jade silently rolled Holly onto her side, pulled a brief out of the nightstand, and gently guided Holly's feet through the holes, moving her from side to side in order to fully pull it up.

Holly smiled slightly. Jade was getting it, just like she knew she would. Jade pulled the blankets up Holly's abdomen, and turned the TV on low. Holly's bedroom TV was smart, she could control it with her voice. Besides, she usually liked passing out with the TV on.

Inna wished them both a goodnight, and let herself out. After making sure Holly was comfortable and tucked in for the evening, Jade began to see herself out. Holly spoke as Jade walked away.

"I'm really glad you applied for this job, Jade," said Holly. "I'm really excited to get to know you better."

Jade blushed, "I'm really looking forward to getting to know you. Thanks for the job."

Holly instructed Jade to open one of her dresser drawers. Jade opened the drawer, and found a set of keys, she now had keys to Holly's house. She still had one more practice shift with Larissa, but Holly officially had enough confidence to provide her with a set of keys. Jade was ecstatic, she was practically dancing out of Holly's house.

As she started her car, Jade suddenly realized how tired she was, she would struggle to keep her eyes open on the drive home. But she had to get home, she had shit to get done before her next shift with Holly. While she pulled out of Holly's driveway, she contrasted that day with the best day of work at Bean Gene's

This beat the hell out of a gas leak and twenty dollar tip.