Holly's Seductive Toes Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

So lick around her clitoris I did...trying all different kinds of licks, different rates of speed, different amounts of pressure, making my tongue hard or soft...seeing what made her moan and squirm (which was great fun for me). But there was one danger. I myself was getting so into it, so turned on by eating her and making her tremble and sigh, that I was on the verge of losing control and devouring her pussy like a madman. I had to fight constantly to keep control. At that point in my life, it was the most difficult thing I'd ever done.

When I finally felt confident enough to begin licking her clit in earnest, I noticed an immediate change. Instead of her thighs just trembling, they now seemed to slide around on the seat almost with each lick. And her bottom kept rising off the seat, so much so that I had to grip her cheeks as best I could while holding her open and try to bring her back down. Her grip on my neck and head had doubled in tenacity.

In the end, Holly did let me know when she wanted to climax. Besides the ever digging nails, which nearly skewered both neck and scalp, she thrust her hips up, pushing her dripping sex tight against my mouth, and started a rhythmic hip movement that continued to pound her crotch against my face repeatedly. Not having had previous experience at eating a woman, I was hard pressed to keep my tongue moving against her clit. But Holly was beyond the licking now, and let me know rather clearly.

"Suck it, Tom. Put your lips around it and suck it!" She gripped the back of my head with both hands, pulling my face into her pussy, expertly aiming her clit for my mouth. The upward thrust of her hips added to her iron grip on my head just about fused my mouth to her extremely sensitive button.

When I sucked on her clit, I realized that the term "button" is perfect for a woman's clitoris...because it was like pressing a button and opening a flood gate. I hadn't sucked that nub for more than a second when Holly screamed and pounded her groin against my face. I didn't think it was possible, but her nails dug still deeper into the back of my skull, and I could barely breathe through the slick, carpeted mound that was being slammed into my face. But, my mouth was hermetically sealed around her clit, so I continued to suck.

"Harder!" she squealed, "Suck it harder! Nip it with your teeth! Oh, God...I'm going to come!"

When she said that, that she was going to come, I went insane. I lost what tenuous control I had. I sucked hard on her clit, panting and squeezing her ass with both my hands. Now, I was helping her pull my face into her pussy. I sucked her clit, flicked my tongue at it, and gnashed my teeth all around it, burying my face deeply into her sex as I assaulted her bulb. Finally I caught it between my teeth and gently squeezed it. And I was not prepared for the consequences.

As soon as my teeth squeezed her clit, Holly screamed loudly and became a blur of motion. Her hands repositioned themselves on the sides of my head, her palms flattening my ears and her nails finding new flesh to rend. She thrust her crotch into my face with all her might, grinding and gyrating against my mouth. I felt warm fluids gushing all over the lower part of my face, and felt an instant urge to let loose of her clit to lap them up, taste them. But Holly's orgasm came first. Maybe I could lick up those juices later.

Once again Holly's hands moved, now clawing at my hair. Her hands didn't need to hold my head in place any longer, because her thighs had slammed against the sides of my head and were holding it firmly in place. Her flowing sex juices, coupled with the force of her bucking against my face, had made my open mouth on her clit stick like a suction cup.

It seemed like Holly screamed "Oh, God!" hundreds of times, with each thrust of her sex into my face. I was licking, sucking and nibbling her furiously, loving every second of tasting her. The scent of her, the warmth of her juices, her animalistic humping of my mouth, all of it....made me mad with lust. I wanted this to go on forever...to lick her until I dropped. Which was apparently fine, because it didn't seem like Holly wanted to stop anytime soon, either.

But, alas, it did end. Thankfully, very slowly, however. Eventually, Holly's screams subsided (Thank God...I was afraid someone would hear, and think I was murdering her!). Holly's massively sweating body stopped its writhing and bucking. Most of her bared skin, and a good portion of her tight black dress, was drenched. Her fingers remained, clawlike, in my hair for a long time after her orgasm ended. Her body was quivering, her breathing erratic, and she swallowed constantly as tiny rivulets of sweat trickled down her neck. I was finally brave enough to try removing my mouth from her button, and she gave me no resistance to this move. But when I placed one last lick on her clit, I felt a pain on the top of my scalp and my head jerked back. Holly held my head away from her pussy by my hair, and looked reproachfully down at me.

"Never..." she gasped, "never....go back...after a woman's....clit....after she's had...an orgasm." She swallowed hard and let go completely of my hair. She rubbed my head soothingly and said, "Sorry, Tom... didn't mean....to hurt you....but my clit's....very....sensitive...right now."

"Oh, sorry," I said.

"It's okay...not a problem...just....for future reference."

Free of her lusting grip, I sat up and looked down at her. She was quite a sight. Her dress pulled up above her hips, naked from there down except for her stockings. Her chest heaving, her dress covered in perspiration stains, her crotch area even more soaked. She lay there recovering, her hands now on her head, as if trying to piece her mind back together, or keep it from falling out. She still gasped and swallowed, but she was smiling. A good sign. Now I could smile, too.

During several more minutes of watching her return to normal, I realized I'd done something special for Holly. Despite my inexperience, I'd come through for her. I was pleased with myself to say the least. I knew I could've probably done better, but given my lack of prior pussy nibbling, I thought I'd done pretty well. To my unending happiness, Holly agreed.

"Well, Tom....you did rather well just now. You're sure you've never eaten pussy before?"

"No, Holly...I swear. I've wanted to a few times, but never had the chance."

"You've wanted to? That means you've fantasized about eating a woman before?"

I blushed and replied, "Yes...I've thought about it a lot. I get turned on by just the thought of doing it."

"Well," she grinned, "you're very good at it. Not perfect, mind you...but very good. I'm sure that with the proper training your tongue could be a force to be reckoned with." She laughed at her own joke. And then she got more serious and added, "And I think I'm just the person to train you. Would you like that, Tom? Would you like me to train you to eat my pussy exactly the way I like it? Would that turn you on?"

I couldn't believe I heard her say that. First, I get to worship her feet, with the promise of more to come, and now this exotic woman wants to put my head between her legs until I get every facet of pleasing her exactly right. Could it possibly get any better than this?!

"Wow," I replied, "Are you...I mean...serious? I mean, really serious? You want me to eat you again?"

Holly laughed, slowly straightening herself out on the car seat, lowering her dress, smoothing the wrinkles, regrouping herself.

"Of course I do, sweetie," her voice turned to molasses again, "you'll find I'm a very horny lady. And I love a well trained tongue between my legs. There's absolutely no reason why that tongue can't be yours."

She scooted over to the middle of the seat and held her hand out to me. Stiffly, my knees aching, I took her hand and got up off the floor, sitting beside her.

"Seriously, hon," she continued, "you have fantastic potential as not only my foot boy, but a wonderful...well...pussy licker, to be blunt. Does that term offend you, Tom?"

"No," I said, "no....I guess not."

She leaned and kissed me on the cheek, one of her hands caressing my other cheek and my chin. She whispered warmly into my ear, "Then you're willing to be my pussy licker, too? That's something I do need a lot of, I have to warn you."

As her eyes glittered, shining decadently into mine, I felt her hand slowly begin stroking my crotch. Her breath was again warm on my face, and she lightly kissed my neck before saying, "There's no substitute for a good pussy licker, you know." She stopped kissing my neck and looked directly into my eyes at a very close distance. Her eyes pulled at me, hypnotizing me. Her hand on my straining erection also captured my attention. Her full lips glistened at me, warm and moist, full of promise. And she drove the final nail into my coffin with a smile so full of lust and wickedness, that my heart raced and I turned to putty again.

"And as my pussy licker," she skewered my soul, "you'd get all kinds of rewards when you do your job well." Now her face was mere inches from mine, as she continued to stroke both my face and my crotch, her eyes still boring into mine. "That's right, hon....you eat me really well all the time, like you just did, and my beautiful, sexy feet will be yours to enjoy...to savor for hours on end. Would you like that, my little foot boy? Mmmm....my pussy boy....my pussy licker?"

I could see clear as day where this was going, but I was powerless to stop it...and I didn't want to, anyway. Experiencing her feet drove me crazy, and eating her was fantastic. If I'd done either of those things for even a few minutes longer, I'd more than likely have come just from that. And I could just imagine all the things this woman would have me doing for her...things I'd never even imagined, but knew I'd enjoy every second of.

"Yes," I finally replied, "I'd like that very much, Holly."

"Wonderful," she cooed, always happy when she got what she wanted, "then it's official. My feet are yours as long as you treat them very, very nicely. And my pussy is yours, too, whenever I need that hot tongue of yours in it. But, it's all got to be by my rules. Is that okay by you, Tom?"

"Oh, yeah," I said, glancing at her cleavage and then down at her legs, wondering just how far things might progress.

"So, you're my personal foot boy, then?"

"Yes, Holly...definitely."

"And my pussy licker any time I need it, right?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

"Mmmm.....that's my boy. Just what I wanted to hear. Now, then, you have another foot to worship....but I want to feel your hands and mouth on my bare foot, so take these stockings off for me. And this time, Tom, I'm going to direct you to do some things I enjoy. I'm going to teach you how to worship my feet. I'm very picky how my feet are worshipped. So, I'll be training you in that, too."

While she spoke, she indicated that she wanted me to remove her stockings for her. I assumed that would be my job from then on, and later events would prove me right. I slowly slid her stockings down her thighs and calves and tugged them over her heels. Each time I got a stocking as far as her foot, I pulled it off very slowly, wanting to savor the sight of the nylon creeping slowly along her foot and then off over the toes. I did that for both stockings, and Holly seemed to enjoy it. And watching that nylon cling along her foot and then finally slide off...well...my crotch burned like a furnace.

"My, you do like slowly unveiling my feet. I love the way your eyes gleam when you look at them. Are you ready to begin learning proper worship of my feet, my little foot boy?"

"Yes," I sighed, looking at her warm, bare feet, my lips still slightly wet with her cum.

"Mmmm....wonderful....then take this foot," she held up the foot that hadn't been worshipped yet, "and worship every inch of it..slowly..completely. Make it feel loved and desired and adored. Every now and then I'll stop you to have you do something I want to it. Okay..go ahead...hurry, foot boy..my foot's getting cold waiting for your attention." She was beside herself...giggling, making fun of me. Oh, yes, Holly thoroughly enjoyed having her own personal foot boy to play with, and didn't even try to hide it.

I lifted that naked, beautiful foot to my lips, and I kissed it even more adoringly than I had the other foot earlier. Maybe it was because I'd eaten Holly and experienced another facet of her desires..or maybe it was just because her foot was lusciously bare. I don't know. But I held that foot to my lips and adored it completely. Holly saw the look of unquestioning worship in my eyes and sighed, again leaning back against the door, relaxing in the wake of her obviously satisfying orgasm - and perhaps thinking ahead to her next one. And as my lips caressed her foot, Holly planned and schemed at just how she'd keep me down there at her feet. I could see it in her eyes every time I glanced up. I could see the gears turning behind her wicked grin. I could hear it in every sigh. She was shackling me to her feet, and her pussy, as surely as if she'd clasped cuffs on my wrists and a collar aStill excited from my oral odyssey between Holly's thighs, the true allure of her naked foot hadn't quite yet sunk in. But after about a dozen kisses, that allure kicked in big time. My lips were first to notice the absence of nylon, and then my nostrils. The pleasant abrasion of nylon was gone, replaced by a ten times more pleasant softness of flesh. The nylon scent also was gone, as was a large portion of the mild shoe leather smell. The captivating scent I began to experience was all Holly. Her warm, soft foot had the faintest of natural odors, and it again made me lightheaded.

With my lips still caressing the pads of her second and third toes, I weakly slumped slightly forward, my face coming into full contact with the underside of her toes and the ball of her foot. I sighed warm air onto her toes. In the far off distance I heard Holly giggle. The softness and gentle aroma of her warm foot flesh made me quiver all over. Now fully aware of the incredible sensuality of her delicious, naked foot, I forced my head to pull back so that my eyes could caress what my lips and nose had already been savoring.

I gazed at her foot, my puppy dog eyes relishing every inch of it. I sat there staring, sighing... mouth slightly agape as I visually feasted on every millimeter from toes to heel, top to bottom, side to side and toe tips to ankles. And as I stared, I fondled her foot with both hands, each hand adoringly caressing a different part of it. I hadn't even noticed that I'd propped her foot up on my knee so that my hands could have such rewarding freedom, but once I noticed it, I smiled happily, knowing my hands and mouth were free to explore at will.

Her foot propped up with her heel on my knee like that, I got a detailed look at its incredible beauty. It took my breath away, even in the waning light. I swear I willed my pupils to dilate as widely as they could, so that I could see every minute detail before the light disappeared completely. I thanked God for the parking lot lamp that bathed that foot at just the right angle. Such beauty was meant to be enjoyed...and I did my very best to ensure that that was exactly what happened.

In the mingled twilight and man made light, my lovestruck eyes scanned her soft, succulent foot. I couldn't believe I could be so lucky as to be so close to such incredible beauty. Even if my hands hadn't already touched her soles, my eyes could've easily assured me that they were oh, so soft. Her toes were aligned perfectly, forming a gentle curve from big toe to small. Each and every one was a soft, sweetly curling gem. Those toes snuggled closely together, daring me to pry them apart with my fingers, lips or tongue. And again, each was as soft and kissable as the lovely sole. And that arch...that incredible arch! I sighed when I saw its exquisite perfection...so high and indented....haughty and regal. Not a rough spot nor blemish of any kind marred the soft, smooth flawlessness of Holly's foot anywhere!

As I admired the pure sensuality of Holly's arch, I felt a strong tingling in my loins. I leaned down into that sole and pressed my nose, lips and chin against that high-climbing arch. Without Holly's foot being bent at all, I found I could put my face completely into the center of that arch and nuzzle my nose into it. With my nose barely touching her sole flesh, I could feel her heel and toes firmly planted against each of my cheeks. I pressed her foot tightly against my face and kissed the middle of her sole. I held her foot to my face for a bit, sniffing and adoringly nuzzling her curved sole, pressing her toes and heel firmly against my cheeks. I was almost to the point of licking her luscious arch when Holly's joyful voice interrupted me.

"Mmm....nice.....seems to be a perfect fit," was all that she said.

It was with great reluctance that I pulled my face from that warm, comforting curve. But the light was still waning, and I wanted to savor so much more of Holly's foot. With a final sniff, kiss and nuzzle, my face took its leave of Holly's regal arch. Again I pulled back to observe and enjoy.

With trembling fingers I kneaded and splayed the soft toes, looking at each one thoroughly, peering at the warm spaces between them as I played with them. I got my face close again, my eyes longing to see every detail of each toe. I noticed how each one curved. My brain registered the size and shape of each painted toenail. Holly was almost chortling with glee as she watched my eyes worshipping every inch of her foot. I was throbbing at both groin and temples as I looked closely at the sides of her foot, seeing the tiny wrinkles marking the border between her instep and soles when she moved her foot even the tiniest bit. I examined her ankles, my panting breath again washing over her foot as I did so. I minutely scanned every inch of that pristine foot...sighing and trembling, shuddering with desire, the entire time.

Eventually, I got my face so close to her foot that my lips accidentally grazed the flesh as my eyes searched for still more perfection. And then my lips caressed her foot intentionally, and they moved softly from place to place, worshipping all. Holly's foot began to wiggle and frolic a bit when my lips started adoring it in earnest. After reverently kissing every inch of that cavorting foot, I began feeling the urge to truly worship it....with lips and tongue...even more passionately than I had her other foot when it was encased in nylon. I again reluctantly pulled back and gazed adoringly at her most assuredly kissable toes.

I gently rubbed the tips of my fingers along her instep, up and down, from toes to ankles and back again, as if her foot were so fragile that it might shatter at any moment. Then, leaning forward again, I just barely pressed my lips to the tips of her toes, one by one, as my hands continued to glide lightly along. Again I sighed on her toes, my eyelids fluttering over glazed eyes. In addition to the activity at my groin, my temples still throbbed with an ever quickening beat. My heart pounded at triple its normal pace and twice the strength. I found myself taking deep breaths, being so aroused I couldn't breathe normally. The exhaled breaths came out in ragged, excited rasps. I wanted to ravage that foot..lick it, suck it, kiss it with open mouth, rub it hard in my face, chew the toes, lick between them...thoroughly enjoy every inch of it. And just as I was preparing to do so, Holly once again made her feelings known.

"My...oh, Tom...you must desire my foot so much. The way you touch it...nuzzle it...kiss it. How much you must truly worship it. Watching you has gotten me incredibly hot again. I'll be needing that tongue of yours between my thighs again, I know it. But, I want total foot worship first. I want you licking and sucking my foot like it's the only important thing in your life. Do that right now. Start by sucking my toes. Show me what you can do first, and then I'll let you know how I want it done."

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers