Holly's Seductive Toes Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers

I didn't need any further encouragement. When I again leaned down to trap Holly's toes between my hungry lips, Holly lost control. She shoved her foot forward and rammed her toes against my mouth. As I pulled them away from my lips so I could open my mouth, I glanced at Holly's face. Her eyes were wide and her grin was salacious. Her tongue moved back and forth along the tips of her teeth between her lush lips. She was panting, squirming. Her excitement was obvious...and it fueled my own.

No sooner had I managed to open my mouth than Holly's foot again launched itself forward, the momentum propelling her succulent toes directly into my steamy oral cavity. I wasn't expecting this, so my eyes got wide and I had to quickly convert my mouth panting to breathing through my nose. I was so eager to savor Holly's foot that the transition was an easy one.

"Mmm....suck my toes, foot boy. Suck 'em good," Holly urged. She squirmed and licked her lips.

Even in the stark light of the lamp, which was now almost the only available light, I could see Holly's flushed face. It was obvious she was becoming extremely turned on. She pushed her toes as deeply into my mouth as she could, and each of the five little piggies wiggled and searched my mouth. I didn't even think of stopping her. Suddenly, in the artificial light, there was movement. Holly's other foot rose up, placed itself briefly on my shoulder, and then slid back behind my neck. It curled itself around my neck, the soft instep bracing itself against the back of my neck while the toes braced against the bottom of my skull. Thus positioned, my head was kept from moving. This gave Holly the support she needed to try to push her foot deeper into my mouth. When she succeeded in forcing that foot an additional half inch into my mouth, I could see the wicked glimmer in her eyes as if they were sparkling diamonds.

"Oh, this feels so good," she squealed, "oh,Tom, honey....suck, suck suck! Suck my whole foot!"

Apparently, Holly once again forgot the original plan. Originally, I was to worship her feet on my own, and then she would direct me in what she liked. But, as before, her sexual frenzy precluded previous agendas. She was hot. She wanted her foot, not just her toes, sucked...and she was taking the initiative to see that that was exactly what happened...immediately.

Holly was squirming all over the front seat of the car as she wiggled her foot in my mouth. But then I got turned on as well. Her warm, soft foot dancing in my mouth made me almost mad with lust. And while having her foot in my mouth was indeed heavenly, I couldn't really suck and lick it as I'd like. So I took a bold chance. I prayed it wouldn't backfire...but I was so horny to lick and suck that delicious foot that I was willing to take the risk.

I didn't need to see, and I no longer cared about whether or not there was any light at all entering the inside of the car. I pulled Holly's frolicking foot from my mouth, but before the act could register on her fevered psyche, I quickly began sucking her toes, sometimes singly, sometimes in pairs or groups. I slurped and licked from toe to toe, bathing each toe with my hot, wet tongue, licking thoroughly around and under every toe. My head was a blur of motion as I licked her toes feverishly, needfully. I needed to lick her toes almost as much as I needed to breathe. I buried my tongue between her toes, pressing my mouth up against the undersides of them...and I wiggled my tongue in those delightful spaces, moaning and sighing on her saliva-coated toes. I could hear myself panting and swallowing between licks.

When her toes were almost dripping with my saliva, I began sucking them, one by one. I shoved my mouth down onto her big toe, all the way to its base, where my lips squeezed firmly around it. Squeezing my lips together more tightly than I ever had before in my life, I sucked my way up her toe, almost as if to strain all my saliva off her toe. But, the wetness of it actually lubricated my sucking lips as they slid up and down her toe....up and down...over and over again, lips squeezing and sucking. Again, I moaned as I sucked. When my lips got tired, I simply licked the toe thoroughly again and then returned to sucking once more after they'd rested a bit. This I did from toe to toe, from big toe to small, then back again, continuing the back and forth cycle over and over again.

Holly, obviously very into having her toes licked and sucked, was squirming and cooing, her other foot sometimes behind my head and other times squashed against my neck or face in its excitement. I was barely able to breath myself as my mouth attended so completely to each tasty toe, but Holly....Holly was gasping and moaning. She had lost all thought of instructing me in the servicing of her feet...though I was sure she'd find the time and/or means to do so later.

"Oh...my....oh, yes, foot boy....suck....lick......oh, yes........soooooo good. Such a good foot boy...so good to your Holly," she panted, her back arching and her hands flying up to hold either side of her head. Her long, dark hair was everywhere, spread fanlike around her head and crawling up the back of the seat. Her eyes were shut tightly and her mouth opened wide. She was almost hopping on the seat now, moaning. Just to prolong things I made a point of licking her entire foot, all over, every inch, with my flat, supersonic speed tongue. But always I returned to lapping and sucking those toes.

Suddenly, Holly's breaking point was reached. She once again needed more than her toes sucked. But this time it was decidedly more urgent. I was about to wrap my lips around her middle toe and begin sucking when her other foot pressed itself rudely against my face. It pushed my face away from her foot, leaving little room for debate about it. After I had been pushed away, Holly's sole still pressed up against my face and neck, I saw her become once again a blur of motion. The foot I'd been sucking moved over the edge of the seat and planted itself on the floor. The foot at my throat moved skyward, ultimately landing on the top of the back of the seat. Once again Holly's legs were spread wide.

Holly's hands were a hum of activity as they again lifted her skirt high. She hoisted her ass off the seat and hiked her skirt up as high as she could as fast as she could. At the instant this was completed, I felt Holly's firm grip in my hair. She yanked on my blond, wavy curls, tugging my head forward. The gentleness of the earlier urging of my head toward her sex was gone. This was an impatient pulling of my hair to impel my head forward and down as quickly as humanly possible. The total elapsed time from her removing her foot from my face to then burying my face in her crotch was two seconds at the absolute most. One second I had my mouth lapping and sucking at her toes, and the next her still moist carpet was irritating my upper lip.

"Oh....such a sweet foot boy. You suck feet so well...Holly's going to give you a reward....mmmmm....let you lick her pussy again....be a good pussy boy, too. Oh, lick it nice.....even better than before.....get that clit right in your mouth...suck it like you did my toes. Oh, yes, lick me nice, Tom.....lick me sooooo good."

Holly held my head in a death grip, giving me no chance to move. She forced my face into her dripping slit with the force and determination of a woman consumed by lust. Lifting her hips off the car seat, she ground her pussy into my face, squirming, rotating her hips, grinding hard and fast...not letting me breathe....only lick.

"My clit, Tom.....my clit! Now...suck it....suck it hard.....lap it hard with your tongue. Flick your tongue at it.... Beat it with your tongue....suck it so, so hard.....nibble it....bite it! SUCK MY CLIT HARD, TOM!!!"

I dove for the clit. I captured it in my mouth and sucked hard, flicking my tongue fast and furiously at it...letting my teeth squeeze it between them. I buried my face in her hot, wet flesh and sucked for all I was worth. I could almost swear I heard her clit screaming out its need as it sent waves of pleasure rippling throughout her body. She gasped and moaned, bucked and ripped at my hair.

Her orgasm was intense. I felt her molten hot fluids gushing around my face. I so wanted to open my mouth wide and savor them, but I didn't want to risk neglecting her white hot bulb. I continued to lick and suck it, waiting for Holly's climax to subside. But it didn't seem like it was going to anytime soon.

"Oh, God, Tom! Suck it harder! Lick it fast....hard....oooh...yesss! Put your fingers inside me.....fuck me hard with them! Do it, foot boy.......do it now!!"

I bared my teeth, clamped them around her clit, near it, but not actually biting it. I sucked hard. I flicked my tongue at her nub. I searched for and found her cavern, filling it with two long fingers. I humped her with them while my mouth attacked her clit.

"Oh....God, yes!! Oh, yes......yes!! Oh, harder, faster....yes, yes, YESSSS!!!"

More hot, sticky liquid flowed from her, drenching my fingers, bathing my mouth. But still this was not enough for Holly. With madness in her gleaming eyes, she again ripped at my hair, pulling my head up and away from her still spasming pussy. She yanked me forward...pulling my head toward hers. She leaned up about a foot and brought our two faces near to each other. She looked insane.

"Get your cock out of your pants and FUCK ME...NOW!" she growled. Only too happy to finally get my cock out into the open, and hopefully relieve the pressure inside it, I complied instantly, my hands fumbling shakily at my pants. Holly, impatient for my member inside her, lent me a hand, and proved to me just how deft she was at removing a man's pants. In the space of a few heartbeats, she had unzipped my jeans and yanked them down around my thighs...followed shortly by my underwear.

My cock was throbbing madly. Holly's eyes seemed to feast on it. One of her hands latched onto it and pulled it forward toward her quivering pussy. Her other hand grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me forward. Before we were completely down on the car seat she already had my mouth against hers and was sucking on my tongue. Her legs had already wrapped around me and she was helping me position myself to enter her.

When I did enter her, my whole body seemed to become red hot. I shuddered and cried out. I moaned into her sucking mouth. I felt myself ready to come...the pre-orgasmic chills racing up and down my arching spine. I pumped myself into her desperately, needing to get release. Her pussy sucked at my thrusting rod as her mouth sucked on my tongue.

"Come for Holly," she sighed, looking me directly in the eyes, "Be a good pussy boy and come inside Holly. C'mon, Tom.....come for me. Fill me up nice with all your hot come." She again sucked on my mouth and dug her nails into my back.

I came. In a back-bending, toe curling orgasm that was ten times better than anything I'd ever given myself, I filled Holly with my young, college boy semen. She cooed and encouraged me throughout my orgasm, saying things like, "Yes, that's a good boy...fill me up nice," and "That's right...let it all out into Holly. Give yourself the release you need. It's been pent up all evening...give it all to me now. Mmmm...that's a good boy."

I spurted for what seemed forever. I kept pounding myself into her, kissing her mouth, her face, her neck as my fluids flowed forcefully into her. She squeezed me with her thighs, taking all I had to give. I groaned and sighed and thrust and nearly cried with the release. She was right...it had been pent up all evening. I'd savored her feet both stockinged and bare, and licked between her legs twice...and I'd been hard as a rock throughout all of it, having nearly come on a couple of occasions, but having that near release staved off both times by the quick changing Holly. This, then, was my reward for servicing her long and well.

Even as my tidal wave of lust ebbed, my juices and energy spent, my mind began to grasp Holly's plan. She'd lured me into her web with my most hidden desire...to worship a woman's feet. She further entrapped me by letting me taste her most intimate treasure, keying on my enthusiasm for doing so. And then, after she'd had her own intensely satisfying orgasms, she gave me what I needed most...my reward. She spread her legs wide and wrapped them around me, letting me thrust my frustrated member deep inside her to finally have what it, and I, so dearly needed. Such a wickedly efficient plan. She knew that I'd do almost anything, not only for her beautiful and seductive feet, but for the thrusting, rutting reward at the end. So ingeniously clever. Holly, it seemed, had all the angles. She knew exactly how to get everything she wanted...from me, or from anyone. And she knew that anyone she so seduced would come back again and again for more. Which is exactly what I did.

After I was completely spent, totally exhausted, my mind reveling in its post orgasmic sigh, Holly drove still more nails in my testosterone laden coffin. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tightly to her, directing my head down sideways onto her bosom. As I lay there recuperating, she spoke softly to me, gently stroking my head at my temple and down along my cheek, leaning forward to kiss the top of my head. Her words were the softest of sighs, the cooing of a dove.

"You see how I reward my foot boy, Tom? You see what excellent foot and pussy worship will get you? That strong young cock of yours felt so, so good inside me. I'm going to need lots more of that. But you have to continue to keep my feet very happy. I'm sure you don't mind doing that for me, now do you, Tom?"

"No, Holly," I sighed, not realizing the brainwashing had begun.

"Mmmm...good, and licking my pussy for me...you want to do that for me often, don't you? That always gives me such delicious orgasms."

"Yes, Holly...I'd like that."

"Excellent," she sighed, squeezing me hard and kissing the top of my head several times, "Then there will be that nice reward for you at the end, and maybe other rewards along the way, too." And then, not even being able to see her face, I could actually feel the change in her as she tried to brainwash me still more.

"Unless, of course," she said in a sugary sweet voice, and even without seeing I knew there was a gleam in her eyes, "unless...dear foot boy...you believe that worshipping my feet and my pussy is a reward in itself. I mean, you do enjoy doing both for me, don't you?"

"Of course, Holly," I said.

"Then those are both rewards in and of themselves. So, if some night you worshipped my feet and licked me really well, but I wasn't in the mood to be fucked, then you wouldn't necessarily need that final reward, right? The servicing of my feet and pussy alone should be all the reward you need. Doesn't that make sense, Tom?"

A tingling started at the back of my head, moving deep inside my brain. It was trying to warn me of something, but I ignored it. I was too exhausted and satisfied to argue with anything. So I simply agreed with Holly that what she said made perfect sense. And that agreement was all Holly needed to begin planning the future of her foot boy. As I lay there with my head on her chest, my pants still around my lower thighs and my penis dribbling onto Holly's hip, I couldn't possibly foresee the wild, perverse future that lay in store for me. My brain was so much Jell-O, and logical thought just couldn't exist there yet. All I could do was sigh, thinking about the last couple of hours.

Eventually, Holly urged me to get up off of her. It seemed to take an awful lot of energy just to do that, but I slowly managed it. I was drained in body and mind. I slumped against the back of the seat once again, and just sat there admiring Holly as she got herself put back together. There wasn't much to it, actually. All she really did was smooth out her dress and make a half hearted attempt to straighten out her wild black mane. Her panties she left on the floor. She held out her feet for me to put her shoes back on for her. I found them both and put them back home, sighing as I covered up those beautiful feet. She told me to find her stockings. When I found them I started to hand them over to her, along with the garter belt I also found. She took the garter belt, but told me to keep the stockings. She said she wanted me to keep them so that I'd constantly be reminded of her...and her feet. I looked at her like a smitten kindergarten boy and rolled the nylons around in my hands, finally bringing them up to my face and worshipfully nuzzling them, smelling their scent, rubbing them along my cheeks. At that instant, I considered those warm nylons to be the greatest gift I'd ever gotten. Holly purred when she saw the look in my eyes as I rubbed them along my face and lips. While looking down at her worn nylons, I noticed my pants and shorts still almost down around my knees and slowly pulled them up, being careful not to snag her stockings on the zipper as I closed myself up. Holly watched me pull up my pants, smiling the entire time.

"Tom," she said finally, "I have to go home now. But I'd like to see you again soon. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

I almost shouted the word "yes" in my eagerness, catching myself at the last instant and saying it calmly.

"Good. How's this Thursday for you? I know a very nice place to go for dinner, and then you can again spend some quality time with my feet...and, of course, that'll lead to needing my pussy thoroughly devoured...probably more than once. That's all fine with you, isn't it?" The grin on her face told even my fuzzy mind that she already knew it was. "Sure," was all I said.

"Wonderful. Oh, and I might want to try some other things, too...some things I think a foot boy should learn, or at least be willing to try. But I'm sure that as much as you adore my feet, you won't mind doing them at all. And tonight I was way too horny to begin training you in the ways I want my feet worshipped, so I'll try to get back to that on Thursday. So, Thursday is okay with you, right? Like, around 6pm?"

It took me about two seconds to assure myself that since I really had no life, I couldn't possibly have any plans that I wouldn't cancel in favor of nuzzling Holly's feet again, so I quickly assured her, "Thursday is fine by me."

"Wonderful. Let's meet here again, then. You can leave your car here and we'll take mine to the restaurant. After that, I'll drive you to my place and then bring you back here when we're finished. That sound all right?"

"Sure, that's fine...perfect." I smiled. I couldn't believe I was going to be with Holly again.

"Then let's call it a night for tonight. I'll see you Thursday at six. And thank you, Tom...you were wonderful. Like I said, I think you have lots of potential. You're a natural at foot worship, and your tongue is pretty handy in other places, too. I think we're going to get along famously. This could turn out to be a very rewarding relationship...for both of us. You do want to keep being my foot boy, right?" Her eyes twinkled, and her smile already knew my answer.

"Yes...very much." And then I made a confession born of youthful exuberance. "Holly," I said, looking shyly at her, "tonight was...incredible. Your feet are so magnificent. I'll...I'll be your foot boy as long as you want me to be. I'll learn whatever you want to teach me...whatever I need to do to please you. I mean that...anything that feels good to you, I'll be willing to do for you." Incredibly, I was trembling again as I confessed this. Holly was impressed, and her smile widened considerably.

"That's wonderful, Tom. In that case, I have so much to teach you. Yes, we're going to be perfect together, I think. You," she pointed a well manicured finger at me for emphasis, "you...dear boy...are the foot boy I've been looking for. I have no doubt of that. And Thursday we'll start your training. I can't wait. Can you?"

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
552 Followers