Holly's Story - Day 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pet didn't notice it but the rest of the audience had formed a circle around the group. They realized something special was happening even if they didn't quite know what it was. Pet took the last cock in her mouth.

Jack said, "On the count of three. One ... two ... three!" The men moved in unison at first then got into a rhythm. Ass, pussy, mouth, pause. Ass, pussy, mouth, pause.

The allotted time passed and nobody stopped. Pet was making noises in the back of her throat as she got more and more aroused. The vibrations resonated off the cock, especially when it went deep in her throat. The crowd could see Mouth Man's ecstasy growing. He couldn't last any longer. He came.

A lot of cum was ejaculated into her mouth but Pet swallowed it all. Then she opened her mouth and gasped for air. Holly squeezed through the crowd, knelt down, and licked the cock clean. It was the least she could do.

The rhythm got faster. Ass, pussy, pause. Ass, pussy, pause. Then even faster. Ass, pussy, ass pussy.

Pet's body was quivering. She was calling out loudly but the words made no sense. They weren't even words.

Two women knelt down on each side of the bed. They gently licked Pet's big breasts, gently massaged them, gently sucked them.

The two men were grimacing. They weren't going to last much longer.

Ass Man shot his load. Pet felt it go deep inside. Pet was panting and grunting.

Pussy Man lasted a little longer and shot his load. It too went deep inside. He continued to thrust. Pet arched her body and clenched the sheets. She screamed.

She squirted and squirted again. She tried to sit up and couldn't. Ass Man pushed her to a sitting position and held her there.

Pet rubbed at her clit furiously. She had to cum some more. She needed to cum some more. She was desperate to cum some more.

Pussy Man stepped off the bed to give her room. Emma squeezed through the crowd to clean his cock with her mouth.

Pet squirted and squirted and squirted. She screamed and screamed. Sticky white cum flowed out of her pussy. Pet knew it was her own cum. The cum from the men was still safely inside her.

Later, Pet couldn't remember anything that happened. All she could remember was the desperate need to cum. She said it was like she was purging all the old masters, all the cruel treatment, all the forced fucks out of her body.

It was over five minutes before she stopped squirting. Closer to ten minutes before she stopped rubbing her clit and screaming. Four men lifted her while Ass Man clambered out from underneath. They continued to hold her while the soaked sheets were removed. The mattress was soaked as well.

The men carried her to one of the other beds and carefully laid her down. Holly and Emma laid next to her, their arms and legs covering her body.

She looked around and saw the worry in the faces crowded. "I'm alright. In fact, I'm great." She smiled and raised both arms. Thumbs up!

There was a relieved buzz from the audience. They returned to their seats. Dessert was being served.

Pet kissed Emma and Holly and the three got off the bed. Pet went to center stage and curtsied. In her seat, Pet whispered, "God, I'm hungry." Holly and Emma gave her both their desserts.

Coffee was served and finished. It was time for the Grand Exit. Three waiters gathered the women's clothes and went up by the front doors with Jack. The audience stood along the main aisle.

Emma and Holly stood on each side of Pet. Emma removed the necklace with the three hearts, Pet's collar. Holly said, "Our Pet is now free."

Holly slowly led the way down the steps and across the room. Emma followed. Miss Burton, no longer Pet, was last, dripping cum from her ass and pussy.

As they walked through the crowd, people congratulated Holly and Emma on a fine performance.

When Miss Burton passed by, people clapped and reached out to touch her arm or hand. Several people kissed her on the cheek. At least two wept.

Miss Burton saw the three men who had taken her last. Who had filled all her holes and helped purge her of her past memories. She gestured them over.

"I would like to do that again with you gentlemen. Twice more. Rotating positions so, by the end, you each will have filled all three of my holes." She kissed each of them on the cheek. The next two times would be without the collar. The next two times would be her choice.

The three women reached the door and turned around. They bowed. There was applause. A puddle of cum formed between Miss Burton's feet.

Holly and Emma stepped back. They gestured toward Miss Burton. The sound of the applause grew. There were whistles. Tears rolled down Miss Burton's cheeks.

"They're applauding me. Me," she thought, incredulous. "Holly was right. I am a person, not a thing. I'll never let myself be treated as a thing again."

She held her hands back and drew Holly and Emma forward to stand with her. She waved at Jack to join them.

She gestured at Jack. "Our master of ceremony, Master Honey." The audience clapped. There were hoots from his friends in the audience.

Miss Burton gestured at Emma. "Mistress Honey Emma". The women in her line gave her a standing ovation.

"And Mistress Honey". Another standing ovation from a different group of women.

They bowed once more and went outside, still naked. The valet brought the car up.

"I've got adult diapers in the trunk. I don't need any of you leaking on my leather seats." Jack could be very pragmatic.

On the long ride home, Miss Burton sat in the middle of the back seat. On each side, Holly and Emma cuddled, caressed, kissed, and nuzzled their teacher.

Miss Burton raised her arms in celebration. "God, I love being your pet."

12