Hollywood After Dark Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pressing my mouth to Jessica's left breast, I took the tip of her nipple in my teeth and raised my head up, pulling on the hard bud with my mouth, making Jessica gasp in pleasant pain. I released it from within my mouth and repeated the process on the other breast. This time Jessica was ready for me and now she lifted her own body up to meet me as I simultaneously thrust into her and nibbled on her nipple at the same time. Her hips rose to meet mine, allowing me even deeper penetration than I had achieved thus far - the final treasure was mine.

Brushing the back of her cervix with my cockhead, the feeling a totally new one from this little tryst, I felt my balls tighten as my orgasm began. Pushing into her as hard as I could, I pulled in and out of her in a few quick strokes before the red hot stream of cum began to shoot out of my cock. I grunted in pleasure as I erupted deep inside of Jessica, her body shuddering as her twat sucked in all of my juice, milking me for everything I had. She let out a low moan of bliss as I slid my dick in and out while my orgasm was still going on, mixing the sticky white substance in and around her pussy and the juices that her own body had made.

Propping myself up on exhausted arms, I stared down at Jessica as my orgasm began to subside, at least five or six long thick streams of cum shooting deep into her before everything was all done. My dick began to soften a little as I pulled out of her and rolled onto the floor beside her, both of us panting and catching our breath. I glanced down at Jessica's pussy, the lips now red and spread wide from our lovemaking, a trickle of frothy cum coating the outside of them as her body began to relax and breath slowly again.

A few minutes later, I managed to lift myself up and stagger into the shower. The water felt great on my body, since I hadn't had one in days and as I dried off and walked to the bedroom, I saw Jessica laying in bed waiting for me, the white sheets a sharp contrast from her richly colored skin. She lifted the sheet, her body still naked (though her pussy clean) and allowed me to slide into bed next to her. I felt her crawl on top of me, resting her head on my chest as I laid back against the pillow. Exhaustion finally over took me, having not slept in almost two days now, as the world went black. Before I faded away though, I resolved myself to call LA tomorrow and find out what exactly was going on with Charlie and, more importantly, Katherine.

My sleep was not sound though. A few hours after drifting off, my cell phone rang...

PETTY'S STORY:

My hangover woke me up, despite the cries by my body to sleep. I was craving it bad now, the instant my eyes opened a flood of desire for that pleasure already taking me over. Propping myself up on my arm, I leaned awkwardly and clumsily over the night stand, grabbing the straw and doing two quick lines that made me feel all warm and fuzzy again. I sighed to myself as I laid back down on the pillow, drifting off to sleep again.

I awoke again when I happened to roll over into something wet. Cracking my eyes to slits, I saw the spots of crimson on the pillow, causing me to sit up with a start. Blood. My blood. Immediately my hand went to my nose and I could feel the dry, crusty residue of the nosebleed coming from my nostrils. They were happening a lot more often now, but they were controllable as long as I paced myself throughout the day. I knew the blood would be a bitch to get out of the pillow case so I reluctantly sat up fully now, sniffing away a fresh stream of it that had started again when I moved my head.

Sliding my feet to the side of the bed, I dangled them off groggily as I ran my hand through my hair. It was oily and slick, probably due to having not showered in a day or so. I suddenly remembered Miguel, the cute Hispanic guy I had picked up at a club last night. He knew who I was, said I was famous, or thought he did, confusing me with Britney or Christina or one of those pop queens in the dim light of the dance floor. Whatever, I didn't care. I just nodded and took him home, where we had mediocre sex, aided for me by the coke I did before he mounted me. And now as I looked over at the other side of the bed, I saw that he was gone. No note, no goodbye kiss, nothing. Bastard.

Groaning a bit, I stepped out of the bed and padded into the bathroom. Turning the water on, I leaned my head down and splashed water on my face. Glancing up in the mirror, I saw that I had begun to lose weight; maybe 10 or 15 pounds. I still looked good, but my face was kind of getting that hollowed out cheek look to it that some models (also undoubtedly coke heads) had about them. My eyes looked kind of tired too, but I attributed that to just being hung over.

Splashing water on my face again, I heard the phone ring in the bedroom. I paused for a minute, mentally cursing myself for the energy it would take to leave the bathroom and go to the bedroom again. As it continued to ring, I finally gave up on hoping that the answering machine would get it and walked quickly to it, collapsing on the bed as I reached my arm out and grabbed it. Water dripped from my face, mixing with the dry blood and leaving a pink stain on my nightshirt.

"Hello?" I said, my voice crackly and dry.

"Petty, I need to see you," the other voice said. Gordon Hapsboro.

"Hey Gordon babe, what's up?" I said, putting on my best 'I really do give a shit' voice.

"Spare me the pleasantries. Come to my office immediately," he replied, his voice monotone but - I could tell - serious.

I yawned. "What time is it?"

"It's 2 in the afternoon. Now please get your ass down here," he said, hanging up with a click. I put the receiver back and laid still on the bed. I really wanted to just go back to sleep but something told me I had better go see what he wanted. Probably another "powwow" about the next video or single to promote.

I got dressed into some sweat pants and a t-shirt and, throwing some gel in my hair, was about to walk out of the house when I noticed that I was about to forget my traveling companion, my blow.

Heading back over to the bedside table, a wave of panic rushed over me as I realized I had two, maybe three lines left of the ENTIRE package I had gotten a few weeks back from Antamount. Maybe this trip to see Hapsboro wouldn't be so bad, I'm sure he could hook me up.

I arrived at his office about 30 minutes later, my hang over now down to a dull throb in the back of my head. I walked in towards his office, his secretary buzzing him as I walked right past her into his room, the annoyed look on her face bringing me a lot of joy.

He was seated at his desk, a remote control in his hand as he watched a tape on a small television set at the corner of his desk. Glancing up at me as I walked in and plopped down in the chair across from him, he hastily clicked the off button on the remote and set it back down on the desk. I grinned at him, thinking I had caught him at something.

"Watching porn again huh Gordy?"

He sighed, studying me carefully as he rubbed his temples. "You could say that. Listen, Petty, I'll make this brief. Do you know why I called you in today?"

"Nope, but I can only assume it is to lavish more attention on me from the company, right?" I said. I was feeling really punchy today for some reason and I decided to say "fuck it" to the formalities of the business world.

"Not exactly. Times are changing Petty, have you noticed this?" he said, standing up from his desk as he walked over towards me. His hands on his hips, he stared down at me. I suddenly got a vibe that the cocky attitude may not be the best idea, so I made an effort to restrain myself.

"No, I haven't. What do you mean?"

"Well, the kids these days...they have increasingly short attention spans. You think they are loving something with their heart and soul, so you pump out stuff to feed this and then hope that the fad lasts long enough to make a return on your investment. In your particular case, that fad is poppy, acoustic music,"

My brow furrowed. "So what? Pop music comes and goes, it just keeps reinventing itself as a different style,"

"Yes, it does. The same goes for films. Movies are the same now, story wise, as they were in the 40s only with more titillation and explosions. You follow me? Good. Now, I guess the point I'm getting at is this: you are pretty much finished in the music business,"

Inadvertently, I laughed rather loudly as I reclined in the seat. "Ha, right. And what makes you say that?"

"Well, a number of things," he said, completely calm. His steadily balanced attitude was starting to worry me. This wasn't just a friendly chat, this was turning into a lecture. "For one, we have your album sales. Abysmal. After all the money we spent promoting you and rush engineering your album, you haven't even sold 100,000 copies. Sure, a lot of it might be due to piracy online and all that but those numbers - especially for someone we bought airtime on MTV and the radio for - just aren't working. So we've decided to put you on the backburner, permanently. You've signed a deal for another three albums and we intend to honor that but as your contract states, the failure of your first album means that the royalties will decrease and your exposure is going to be much, much less,"

My head was starting to spin with what he was telling me. Things weren't making sense.

"What? What contract? That thing I signed a while back? There wasn't anything in there about a four album deal and I KNOW there wasn't something about less royalties," I said, my voice starting to grow angry in my throat.

"Are you sure? Did you read it real carefully? Because if not, I have a copy right here I can show you and point out exactly where you initialed and signed. You know, just to prove my point," he said. I was now staring up at him and a hideous smile was on his face - the asshole was enjoying this!

"My...my lawyers will vvv..void that contract in a heartbeat," I said, my voice now starting to shake, along with my arms. I struggled to remember what he was talking about and all I could pull up was the signing of the contract in the elevator by that little stooge he sent. The fucker had rushed me to sign it too...that COULDN'T be legally binding, could it?

"That's fine," Hapsboro said with a smile. "But they can't really argue with this now can they?"

Reaching for the remote, he turned on the screen and swiveled the TV so that it faced me. My face went white immediately - it was a tape, taken during my encounter with Shania Twain and her husband. I felt my stomach turn in knots as I watched myself bury my face in between Shania's legs. The tape continued to play, and I noticed something curious about the tape: both Shania and her husband had had their faces blurred out. They were just writhing, moving bodies, while my own body (and more importantly, my cum covered face) were clearly and unmistakably visible.

I felt numb all over as Hapsboro grinned at me, sitting down on the corner of his desk as he watched my reaction.

"You can file your little breach-of-contract lawsuit, but as soon as those papers hit, a copy of this video tape will appear in the mailbox of every tabloid and entertainment show in the country. Oh, and not to mention your mother's mailbox too. You know, she has a really nice yard: very quaint and cozy, and I especially like the lawn ornaments she has. That gnome really is something cute,"

I could barely hear his words now as my head began to spin and my mind reeled. I needed to calm down.

Instinctively reaching for my purse, I realized that I had left it in my car. Damn it! That's where the coke that I so desperately needed right now was! I thought for a moment about just bolting and running out to the car, coming back when I was more able to deal with him after having "powdered my nose" but I thought better of it. Best to stay as focused as I could, even though my hangover was now back in full force and my body was desperately craving the drug.

"What's wrong Petty, you seem kind of nervous," he said with that same ugly, gleeful grin.

"It's...nothing. Don't worry about it," I said, trying to bring my voice back to a calm level, even though my body was trembling.

"Hmmm...I don't think that it is. I know that look," he said. "I think that you are wanting something and it isn't just revenge. I KNOW you want that, but hey...a lot of people in this business want revenge,"

He walked back over to his desk and reached into a drawer. Pulling out a small box, he slid it over on the desk in front of me.

"Go ahead, open it,"

I looked at him with hate in my eyes for a moment before curiosity got the best of me. Reaching my hand out, I opened the lid of the box. Inside was a gigantic bag of white powder - coke, and by the looks of it, very pure. Sitting on top of the bag was a neatly polished mirror and a small metal straw for taking the drug. I could practically feel myself salivating at the mere look of it.

Without warning, he reached out and snatched the box away, holding it in his hand as he pretended to admire it.

"My own personal stash," he said, almost wistfully. "Comes from the best fields in Colombia. 100% pure, uncut cocaine," Looking over at me, he pretended like he was surprised. "Would you like some?"

I almost lunged across the desk at the offer but with all my restraint, managed to catch myself.

"You bastard. You know that I do. You were the one who got me hooked on the stuff,"

"I got you hooked? I think not my dear. I merely gave you a gift. What you did with that gift was up to you. Now, don't be rude. Would you like some or not?"

My mind screamed to tell him no, to just walk out of there right now. But my body was in control, and after the sight of it, was practically tearing my insides apart at trying to get some. I didn't just want it - every part of my being, every molecule, craved it.

He stared at me impatiently. "Well, if you are going to be that way about it..." he said, closing the box up and about to put it away.

"WAIT!" I cried at him. He stopped.

"Yes?"

"I...I want some. Please. How much is it?"

"For the whole bag? Haha, my dear it isn't for sale. A small taste however, will cost you. I would say that $500 seems like a fair price,"

I moaned like a little girl "$500? I don't have that kind of money with me!"

"Too bad then. It's really good stuff too. Unless of course, you could think of some other way to pay..."

I shuddered at the thought of what he was insinuating, but I wanted it bad. I noticed now that he had moved back by me, his frame looming over me as his crotch became uncomfortably close to my face.

"Alright...if that's what you want, I'll do it," I said meekly, ashamed at having been beaten by him - by my own body.

"Good," he said, setting it down on the table. "I'm glad we could come to an arrangement,"

I reached out for the box, but he slapped my hand away roughly. "No no. First you pay, then you play,"

I stared up at him with hate in my eyes once more, but could now feel myself relaxing as my body knew that it's precious was coming. Extending my hand out, I grabbed his zipper as he moved closer to me, undoing the fly as I pulled down his pants with the other hand.

His dick was rather small by comparison, and only half hard as I pulled it from his pants, holding it's limp weight in my hand.

"Go ahead, get to work," he said to me, practically ordering me. I took a deep breath and began to jerk his prick up and down with my hand. He had gotten a bit harder before he told me to stop.

"Use your mouth. It will go faster," he said, completely enjoying my humiliation.

I lowered my lips around his cock and began to suck and lick at it with as much effort as I could. I felt the shaft began to bulge and grow in my mouth, the cock head rubbing against the top of my mouth. I removed my lips from it and noticed that he was at full hardness. Good, maybe this won't take too long.

Pushing his head past my lips again, I began to bob up and down on his cock as fast I could. He began to enjoy the process, as I felt his hands grab my stringy hair and hold my face tightly as he began to thrust his hips in and out of my mouth. The more I licked his dick, the less I began to enjoy it. I thought this would be just another routine blowjob, but my emotions were starting to get the best of me now. Everything started to seem bad about the whole situation - the smell of his pubic hair was suddenly very nauseating, the feel of his prick wet and nasty in my mouth. I felt tears begin to leak out of my eyes as he continued to push harder and harder into my mouth, using it for his own pleasure. The only thing that kept me going through the whole thing was the thought I clung to, of what my reward might be.

I became numb to the whole process as he used me like a sex toy, fucking my mouth with a lot of gusto, bellowing obscenities at me - calling me a whore and a "coke cunt" and other things that even now I can't remember. All of this was happening because I had been stupid and let myself get addicted to his drugs. To his lifestyle. To his fame.

My eyes blurry and watery now from the tears that I was struggling to hold back, I weakly reached my hand out and cupped his balls, teasing and playing with them as he began to slow down his thrust, his dick seeming to expand a bit, and I knew now from experience that his orgasm was imminent.

He suddenly thrust his hand down and wrapped it around my throat, holding me tightly and making it harder for me to breath. I gagged and coughed as my mouth opened from around his cock, but this was exactly what he wanted. With a hard and savage grunt, he began to orgasm, holding his cock tightly as he shot his load into my mouth, the thick and nasty cum covering my teeth and tongue as jet after jet sprayed, some of his slime finally sliding down my throat as he released my neck, allowing me to breath. I coughed hard, some of his cum leaking from my lips and down onto my t-shirt.

Hapsboro panted and caught his breath for a moment (as if breathing was as tough for him as it was for me) before taking a clump of my hair and wiping his dick clean with it. As I swallowed down the last of his disgusting load, he zipped his pants up and smiled down at me.

"You are a good little coke slut Petty, but I've had better. Now, before I give you your reward, understand this: after today, you are on hiatus. I don't want to see you unless I call you myself. That means no performing, no lawyers, nothing. If you want to try and get back in my good graces, I'll give you the address of where you can go and try to earn your keep. They are business acquaintances of mine and though you might find them a bit rough, they will take care of all your needs. If you can prove yourself to me there, then maybe - just maybe - I'll reconsider promoting you,"

I couldn't say anything now, my mouth still filled with the nasty taste of his cum as I hung my head, waiting while he scribbled down the address. Handing it to me, I robotically put it in my pocket.

True to his word despite his other vices, Hapsboro opened the box and cut out two very thick lines for me. Handing me the straw, he stepped back to watch. For a moment I hesitated, but my body wouldn't let me hold out for long. Brushing my cum stained hair out of my face, I quickly dropped my nose to the line and inhaled sharply through my left nostril.

He wasn't lying. This stuff was incredible...I felt a completely new level of high rush through me almost instantly and, in my mad desire to hopefully further elevate it, I did the other line immediately. Within a few seconds, I was on cloud 9, the room and the ordeal I had just been through already starting to fade away.

I smiled contentedly to myself as I stared around the room. I saw Hapsboro move, almost as if in slow motion to the desk. He lifted up the phone and punched some numbers, beginning to speak when the person on the other end answered. His words came slowly but clearly for me as I sat and listened to him, admittedly distracted by the other things around the room that caught my attention.