Hollywood Hotwife Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple on vacation meet someone surprising in Los Angeles.
6.3k words
4.05
24.8k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story contains elements of hotwifing / cuckoldry / wife sharing. If this isn't what you're looking for there's lots of other great stories to read on Literotica :-)

I'd heard it referred to by different names before. Usually something like the "Celebrity Sex List" or a "Hall Pass" list.

It had come up frequently enough over the past several years that I'd began to think that a significant amount of married couples had talked about it (at least in a joking manner).

By that evening when Maggie admitted with a blush that I was 'on hers' I was no longer surprised to hear about it anymore.

Truth was, it had happened before...

I'd recognized her type instantly. It wasn't hard. Those of us who who live in Los Angeles, and particularly Hollywood, can easily spot the interlopers. Living in a tourist mecca you quickly learn how to pick out those who and live and work in the city, and those who are visitors. From the off it was quite easy to see that it was their first time in town. Maggie and Craig.

I'd swung around on my bar stool after the initial nervous tap on my shoulder and used the broad and welcoming smile designed to put a person at ease. It had essentially been programmed into me from years of interacting with the public and media.

The usual "Oh my god! It actually is you!" recognition.

My standard sheepish grin and disarming shrug of the shoulders. It was delivered fairly routinely throughout my day.

Real Angelenos generally leave you alone. There are enough recognizable faces going about their day in this city that you're sure to encounter someone of some 'celebrity' on virtually any day of the week.

But when you venture into the pulsing arteries of Hollywood; Sunset Blvd, Santa Monica Blvd, Hollywood Blvd... you're opening yourself up to those from out of town and a LOT more interaction with the public.

I want to use the term 'celebrity' very gently. I can have a conversation with a 20 year old guy at my gym and as far as he's concerned I may as well be a bank teller or a lawyer.

However, when it comes to females (and even males for that matter) between the ages of 30-40 I become very recognizable.

The TV show aired for five seasons total. It had come to a series finale around three years ago. At that point in time I'd become desperate to get off of it. I already knew that I was being typecast for my character. I was no longer Matt Nowell the actor. I was Matt Nowell "as Blake".

In between seasons I'd been auditioning for movie roles and my agent kept delivering me more and more of the same. More "Blake". I knew that if I a stood chance of having a long career in this town I'd need to stop being associated with the TV character I played pretty damn quickly.

Thankfully we had a good show runner and team who were intelligent enough to know when a good thing should come to an end. There was a huge public outcry when it was announced that the 5th would be our last season. But I was glad. It seemed like time.

Following the show I'd done two independent films and my performances were generally well received (I think). Along the way I'd made friends with a very well respected film director. He often joked that he'd never cast me in any of his movies, but he had taken me under his wing and helped me learn more about his trade which was something I was interested in. With his guidance I'd gradually turned into a reasonably skilled director and over the past year I'd shot several episodes on quality TV series. I was as proud of this work as I was of any of my acting!

Our TV network had been required to sign new contracts with our cast after the third season. Given the show's popularity it's fair to say that I'd been more than fairly compensated. Providing I was intelligent with my money it gave me a lot of financial runway. At the very least I had been afforded the opportunity to pursue my career at my own pace without chasing around for every paying job. For that I was incredibly grateful to "Blake".

My show had aired on a streaming network which provided the opportunity for it to be racier than the usual primetime fair. At least 'racy' for the time when it began to air. For whatever reason, women loved my character, Blake. He was set as a guy from New Jersey who moves to LA. He owns a plant store. I was part of a 10 person primary cast, but myself and a couple of the other characters seemed to really capture people's attention. The show followed everyone's lives (and love lives) and by the time we were into our third season it had become a pretty sizeable hit.

Predictably I ended up having a real life relationship (albeit brief) with one of the female cast members and that served to bring an added layer of real-life attention to me for a time. Thankfully things had levelled out a bit on that front. While I was still certainly recognizable, people were no longer taking pictures of me on the street from afar like they had been several years prior.

Being raised on a literal farm in the midwest had left me with a strong sense of values. Despite all of the trappings of Hollywood I avoided the dangerous party scene and underbelly that exists. I'd seen it eat a number of my acquaintances whole. With that said, I still lived in LA. I was well off. My 'celebrity' afforded me occasional luxuries that aren't available to the average person.

My business manager had strongly advised me against marriage "at all costs!". It seemed a bit harsh, but in a town like this I imagined that he was only speaking based on what he'd seen historically. No bother as I was nowhere near marriage. Or even a steady girlfriend. Which is why I was always happy to offer that broad, welcoming smile whenever an attractive female tapped me on the shoulder.

As I mentioned earlier, you learn to figure people out pretty quickly in LA. Maggie was too easy. The words tumbled out of her mouth. Excited, embarrassed, concerned about disturbing me.

I recognized a Midwesterner immediately. For fuck sake, I grew up as one!

Her and her husband Craig. 10 feet further down the bar.

On vacation. First time in Hollywood.

The dress also gave her away. Unnecessarily 'going out' for a place like Delaneys. The Angelenos that frequent Delaneys have a way of looking like a million bucks while also not trying.

She had wavy blonde hair, dropping just below her shoulder. She was classically cute. Probably wearing more makeup than she was used to because of the surroundings. I figured her and her husband for mid-thirties. Craig appeared to be dressed nicely in dark jeans and a gray dress shirt. He was slim, fit, and seemed to be a relatively good looking guy.

Maggie's dress was black and very tight. The series of silver buttons that ran up the stomach to her chest were unnecessarily showy but likely qualified as 'edgy' back in her town.

As she related the usual fare ("I miss the show so much!" "I loved you as Blake" etc) I took the opportunity to admire the impressive figure that the dress contained. She was definitely the type of woman that I appreciate. She had a figure! She would surely be considered 'big' by Hollywood's unrelenting standards of wafer thinness. I had dated my share of Hollywood types and aside from the fact that I didn't find 'super skinny' to be attractive in any way, I'd also found that the unrelenting attention to the anemic Hollywood lifestyle usually made for very uninteresting sexual partners. In turn, when presented with the opportunity to sleep with women who "I" found attractive, I have to admit that I didn't mind indulging.

Maggie was everything that was into. Curves. Hips. A nice round ass. And big, seemingly natural, tits.

I'll admit that it probably seems a bit basic to sleep with women who adore you for a role you've played on TV. However, given what was traditionally on offer to me in Hollywood I didn't mind occasionally taking advantage of the non-LA types who were a bit starstruck. They were usually more my type anyway.

If they were excited to have sex with the guy who played Blake, who was I to deny them that opportunity?

Maggie's wide-eyed wonderment at having met me in person was palpable and as I modestly shrugged off her compliments about the show I asked her where she was from. I wasn't that surprised when she answered Columbus. Sensing that she was just excited, not crazy, and certainly very attractive I motioned to a couple of empty barstools and suggested she and her husband join me.

Her look of disbelief lasted for several seconds, before she turned and hastily waved him over.

We arranged two more barstools into a triangle as her husband Craig ambled over to join us. He was pleasant, but certainly far less gregarious than Maggie. I learned that they were own their first ever visit to "Los Angeles" (they consistently referred to it by it's full name rather than the locally accepted "LA". Maggie was an insurance salesperson which wasn't surprising. She had a natural gift of the gab and enough confidence to have approached me in the first place. Craig worked in management at a Mercedes dealership.

As most do, Maggie had some questions about the show. I have a few standard tidbits which I keep stored away for conversations like these. Some 'behind the curtain' details about the show. How we almost got cancelled after Season 1. A popular actress who was almost cast as a lead but was replaced last minute etc. Maggie (and even Craig) seemed to hang on every word of that stuff.

I gradually began to transition the conversation back towards them. They explained that they'd been in LA for close to a week. They'd done the usual stuff. Universal. The Walk Of Fame. A Lakers game. They'd gone to the beach for a couple of days. I smiled inwardly. They'd gone twice in a week. I hadn't been twice in the past year.

The hotel they were staying at was nice. It was a classic 20 story building on Sunset that had been acquired and redone by a large chain about 5 years ago. They mentioned a couple of restaurants they'd been to on Sunset. Again, the usual. Showy and designed to scoop up tourists. They told me that they'd found Delaneys by asking the hotel concierge for recommendations on a bar where 'locals' hung out. It was one of my favorites for exactly that reason. Mostly just locals. Quiet, dark, and tucked away on Las Palmas off Yucca. I gathered that they'd both had a couple of glasses of wine with dinner. Maggie was now sipping from a glass of white while Craig had opted for a Miller. They were easy to chat with and I was enjoying their company.

Maggie confessed that all of the glitz and glamor of LA was a bit overwhelming. She laughed about how pretty every girl seemed to be and indicated that she had felt frumpy at the beach and around their hotel pool wearing a one piece swimsuit instead of the tiny string bikinis that she said seemed to be favored. I reassured them that not all of LA was fake and that some of the best parts of the city were also some of the best kept secrets. I told them I'd give them a list of places to check out next time they were in town. Craig thanked me but laughed, saying that after their whirlwind week he felt that they were maybe more 'Florida' people than 'California' people. Maggie gave him a teasing punch and leaned in conspiratorially providing an eye catching glimpse of her cleavage.

"He's just sore because you're on my 'list'" she giggled with a blush. "And I actually met you!" she continued with a laugh.

I feigned ignorance and raised an eyebrow "Your list?"

I naturally felt like I knew what she was talking about but was keen to let it play out a bit.

"You know..." Maggie said quickly in response, now a bit flustered. "Like, a list of celebrities that you're allowed to..." she trailed off.

I let her hang.

"Like each partner has a list of 5 celebrities that they would have a free pass to..."

I raised my eyebrow again in confusion.

"Oh, why would you know!" she chastised herself sitting back up, now several shades of red. "You're a celebrity yourself! Why would you need a list!"

"It's a list of people that you'd get to... " I slowly encouraged, now leaning into her for clarification.

She cleared her throat, briefly looked at Craig who seemed decidedly displeased, and then leaned back in.

"Have sex with" she finally uttered. "Consequence free".

"Ohhhhh....!" I exclaimed in surprise. (I am a professionally trained actor).

"It's all just a joke of course!" Maggie quickly shot back, patting a reassuring hand on her husband's leg. "It's meant to be people who you would never actually meet in the first place!"

I nodded slowly, seeming to begin to understand.

Now moving to disarm the situation a little bit I pondered for a moment.

"So.... if I'm on your list Maggie, who else is on it?" I teased. "I've gotta figure out who my competition is!"

Thankfully they both laughed.

I wasn't surprised by the answers. Somewhat standard fare. Chris Pratt. Nick Jonas. Both Hemsworth brothers. All unfortunately making far more money than me I reflected.

"I'm fairly certain the Hemsworth boys don't do women at the same time so I wouldn't get your hopes up there" I mused in mock thoughtfulness earning laughs from both barstools.

"And so if that's who's on Maggie's list, who's on yours Craig?" I queried.

He seemed surprised to have the attention shifted his way, but ultimately relented. After a bit of prompting from Maggie he mumbled out a few VERY famous movie stars as well as a couple of attractive girls from TV. I laughed when he mentioned Shoshanna.

"Oh Craig! You're in luck! I know her"

He looked at me in surprise.

"We used to live on the same street" I explained. "Things might turn out for you yet!"

He blushed in response.

I picked up my iPhone and mimed dialing a number.

"We'll just drop you off over at her place and then Maggie and I will see you tomorrow? How's that sound?"

He laughed uncomfortably, but I noticed Maggie fingering her dress along the chest line, undoing one of the numerous buttons that lined the front.

For the next 15 minutes we laughed and talked. My cocktail was finished and I began to make small body language movements inferring that I was preparing to leave. Seemingly a fairly good study of her surroundings Maggie picked up on it and asked if I would stay for one more drink.

"We've never had the opportunity to hang out with a celebrity before!" she implored.

I made motion to check the time on my watch. In reality I had nowhere to be. I had simply popped into Delaneys to have a drink and say Hi to Damon who was the main bartender and someone I played guitar with occasionally.

"Just one more" I reasoned.

Maggie quickly dispatched Craig to the front of the bar to fetch us all another round.

I turned my bar stool until I was facing her directly. Just the two of us now.

"So... a sex list, huh?" I was grinning widely, teasingly.

She blushed again, but I placed my hand on her knee reassuringly. "Trust me. It's an absolute compliment. I should be so honored".

"Gawd. That was so embarrassing. I can't believe I admitted that to you" she moaned, covering her face with her hand and then peeking out between her fingers. "As if you would ever..."

I patted her leg.

"Can I share a secret with you?" I asked soothingly.

She nodded her head in curiosity, finally dropping her hand from her face. I leaned in a bit. Quietly.

"Just to clear that part up. You are completely my type. You're fun, beautiful, and very sexy. In any other circumstances I absolutely would..."

I let that hang for a minute as an embarrassed smile started to creep around the sides of her mouth.

"And as far as that one piece swimsuit. I bet you look fucking incredible in it" I gently tugged on the hem of her dress, halfway up her thigh. "In fact, I've been wondering what's underneath this since you tapped me on the shoulder".

I winked at her mischievously and leaned back on my stool against the bar.

She paused for a moment. Processing.

She leaned back towards me and I met her.

"They're purple" she whispered with a smile.

We both had returned to a more natural sitting position when Craig returned, balancing all three drinks in hand.

-________-________-________-

This wasn't the first time I'd been in these circumstances. Given my recognizability it was relatively common for women to hit on me.

90% of what came my way was of no interest to me whatsoever.

Hollywood is a vapid place and you can very quickly get sucked into something you don't want to be a part of. I imagined it was partly my own personal taste as well as a product of my upbringing that I was far more attracted to wholesome women.

I had slept with my fair share of 'normal' women. I'd imagine that some might even qualify it as the Hollywood equivalent of a musician having sex with groupies.

It was simple. Uncomplicated. They knew what they were looking for, and in the right circumstances I was quite happy to provide it. Fucking a celebrity was surely a pretty good story for someone to take back home from their LA vacation.

Over the years I'd developed a pretty good radar to determine what opportunities were worth pursuing and which ones were more hassle than they were worth. Anyone who seemed unnecessarily starstruck or who ONLY wanted to talk about the TV show was a 'No', regardless of how attractive they were.

Someone who was on a 'girls trip' with friends was usually in exactly the kind of headspace that I was looking to deal with. Sex with a hot guy from TV. No strings attached. Something that probably would NOT get mentioned to their boyfriend or husband back home :-)

On the topic of boyfriends and husbands... that was an interesting subject which I had only been exploring over the past few years.

It had actually started with a husband. I was in Park City for Sundance promoting an indie film I'd done. It had been promoted that I would be at a panel and Q&A as well as a launch party following the event. Mid-evening I had just returned from the bar when a guy approached me. Rick. He was pleasant, said that it was nice to meet me, and explained that he had an unusual request. We were surrounded by people at the bar and he indicated towards a quiet area in the corner. It was less common for males to approach me, and I'll admit that I was a bit uncertain, however there was a retinue of people that I had come with in the bar (agent, publicist, people from the film company) so despite his request seeming unusual I relented and followed him back from the crowd.

He apologized in advance and said that he realized his request was out of the ordinary. He paused for a moment to take a long draw from his glass of red wine. He seemed to steel himself, and then quietly asked if I would like to have sex with his wife.

Understandably I didn't know how to respond. My immediate reaction was that it was some kind of joke. But based on the look on his face and demeanour, something told me that he was serious.

Without giving me too much time to stammer out a response he added more. She was a big fan. She'd always wanted to meet me and she often fantasized about me in bed. He assured me that she was very hot.

Struggling to understand why, as her husband, he would suggest such a thing I managed to ask him exactly that. I was incredulous that he would be fine with it.

"Look. I like to see her happy and turned on" he admitted. "As much as she's attractive I don't have any illusions that she's going to run off from where we live in Denver and start a new life with you. If it's ever gonna happen I'd rather it be with you than some other fella".

12