Hollywood Hotwife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eyed him with curiosity. His honesty was unusual.

"Why don't you come and meet her. She's sitting at a table over there. If you want to do it I won't interfere. You can do whatever you like as long as she's ok with it. I'll probably just watch"

The oddity of his approach had peaked my curiosity and I agreed to follow him to the table, but with no guarantee of anything further than meeting her and saying hello.

He was right. Candace was hot. Given the outright sexuality of the request I had expected her to be some kind of vamped up, hyper sexual tease. She was the exact opposite. Denver housewife. Beautiful smile. Nervous. She was wearing a pair of tight leggings and a big wool sweater given the temperature outside. Even with the sweater on I could tell that she was nicely proportioned.

Her nervousness continued throughout the evening. I imagined that the weight of what they were doing as a couple was a lot for her to handle. She seemed a bit embarrassed and even after a few drinks together she seemed somewhat uncomfortable to actually be in my presence. Back in their room she was stiff as I kissed her and began to disrobe her. It took a significant amount of quiet compliments about her body and how attractive she was to finally ease the tension out.

She was by no means the wildest lover I had ever been with. However, once she got down to it she seemed determined to ensure that she put on a good showing. She was quiet but determined, and I found myself very much enjoying the moment as I stood next to the bed in their hotel room, her purposefully sucking my cock as her husband watched from an armchair several feet away. The fact that I was the one getting a blowjob from her, not him, had a strangely arousing and powerful effect on me.

A bit later as I thrust in and out of Candace I turned to watch as Rick stood and undid his pants. He ruefully slid them down his legs and stepped out of his underwear. I watched him take his dick in his hand, certainly not the largest I'd ever seen, and begin to stroke it. He was clearly no longer able to hold off from pleasuring himself as he watched his wife having intercourse.

Candace took a reasonable amount of work to coerce into her first orgasm. She was obviously nervous and seemed uncomfortable allowing herself to show passion in front of her husband. But having a fairly significant amount of experience in the bedroom I read her cues and gradually worked her up to the point where she was physically shaking and finally moaning out as her orgasm neared closer and finally overtook her. Once the first was out of the way she loosened up significantly.

Over the next half hour I made Candace cum twice more. As I finally neared orgasm myself I had her turn on her back and I climbed up above her chest. She was panting and looking thoroughly satisfied as she pushed her breasts together for me. As I directed my cock towards her tits and began to quickly stroke it Rick watched from a nearby armchair. He himself looked completely exhausted. He was no longer stroking his own penis. About 15 minutes prior he had disappeared from his post next to the side of the bed and made his way to the bathroom. After a couple of minutes he reappeared and slumped into the armchair... minus his erection.

As I reflected on the encounter later I found myself increasingly turned on by that part.

I tried to imagine what must have been bouncing through Rick's mind as he disappeared into the bathroom, clearly unable to hold off any longer. Listening to his wife's soft moans and the repeated slapping sound of her tits bouncing against each other as I railed into her from behind again and again. Feeling the rush from his own smaller penis as he unloaded into a towel, knowing that his wife was taking a much bigger cock inside of her on the other side of the door.

It was all quite heady stuff!

I knew that Rick and Candace would have a lot to digest, so when I was done ejaculating all over her chest I gave her a long kiss, told her that she was great and that hopefully she enjoyed living out her fantasy.

Then I beat a hasty departure.

-________-________-________-

As I accepted my drink from Craig (bottle of beer to match his) we fell back into conversation.

I enjoyed watching Maggie.

She was clearly a bit giddy from our flirtation and my opening the door to the fact that should she choose to... it could happen. I had initially been unsure as to how my entreaty would be received, but as I watched Maggie fiddling with another button near the top of her dress I smiled inwardly.

My encounter with Rick and Candace had certainly stuck with me. It had been quite exciting and from then forward I proceeded to change my outlook when meeting women. Just because thy were in a relationship did not automatically rule them out as a potential bedmate. I realized that I had likely been missing some signs from women over the years while under the auspices that those who were with a man were only approaching me under platonic circumstances.

Over the next couple of years I had three more encounters with 'couples'. All as stimulating as the first with Rick and Candace.

I met a woman and fucked her in her hotel room while her husband waited downstairs in the lobby bar.

A woman from England had hit on me at a nightspot. Her husband was made to watch as I fucked her up against the full length window of their high floor room at The W Hotel. He was decidedly less excited about it than Rick had been. But his wife had been very clear that now that she had met me (on her list), she was going to fuck me regardless of what her husband said. It was hot.

I had also had a brief tryst with a woman who worked on the crew of an episode I directed. Her and her husband were from New York and were staying at The Oakwoods for the month while she worked. Apparently they had a 'thing' where she had sex with other men and he knew about it. I fucked her. Three times.

That first night I picked her up from her place and we went for drinks before heading back to my place. She FaceTimed her boyfriend after I'd gotten her top off and told him quite clearly what she was going to be doing with me for the next hour. The next time we went to her place and she made her boyfriend sit in the living room and listen while I fucked her in the bedroom. The final time before she left back East she actually let him watch. Poor guy. But, wow! The power imbalance of actually having a sexual relationship with a woman while her partner knew about it or was forced to acknowledge it was very intoxicating and far more exciting than just having sex with a regular hookup!

So by that point I had developed a fairly clear understanding of how to read couples and judge a woman's interest if she was already in a relationship.

And by that point in the evening I knew that it was time to let things fall into the balance and see what was going to happen. I asked Maggie and Craig if they'd excuse me for a moment. I'd earlier seen a friend of mine enter the bar and it allowed me the perfect opportunity to leave them on their own for a few minutes.

As I greeted Billy on the other side of the bar I kept one eye on the two of them. They were talking intently but it didn't seem heated. Maggie had her hand on Craig's leg. I watched her kiss him a couple of times. Leaning in convincingly.

When she started looking back around the bar for me I gave my friend a pat on the back and wound my way back towards them.

Sliding back onto my barstool Maggie looked at me with a soft smile. In order to restart the conversation I was about to tell them about Billy's excellent art gallery, but Maggie spoke first. Quiet and shy.

"We were, uh, wondering if you want to join us for another drink... back at our hotel"

In practiced fashion I lifted an eyebrow with curiosity. I met Maggie's gaze and held it for a moment, letting the silence do the work. My lack of questions, my seriousness, both showing to them that I understood what was really being asked.

Holding for a beat longer I shifted over towards her husband.

"Are you sure Craig?"

He sat impassively. Difficult to read. But his pause was shorter than mine had been.

I noticed him swallow and he cleared his throat.

Then he gently nodded and mouthed a "Yes".

"Then ok" I said simply.

From previous experience I knew that the next short period of time was going to be awkward. What was about to happen had been put out on the table. Both of them were going to be feeling VERY different emotions. I'd leaned that in these situations it was best if I projected confidence and took charge. With the wheels now set in motion I didn't want any tires coming off along the way.

"Why don't I have my car service pick us up" I suggested, reaching into my pocket for my phone. Despite the fact that our current round of drinks was relatively new, they were now irrelevant.

They looked confused for a moment as I quickly sent a text message to the dispatcher. I'd been using the same car service for years. They essentially just existed to drive around people like me. Those who demanded efficiency, a quick response, and most of all discretion. Their fleet of luxury cars operated all over Hollywood, out to Malibu, and down through the beach communities. The near immediate response from Jessica confirmed that Jackson was close by and could be there in under 5 minutes. I knew him well. He drove me frequently. Mid twenties from New York and great with people. He naturally knew when to make conversation and when to leave it alone.

Looking back up to Craig and Maggie I smiled widely and told them that our ride would be arriving shortly. As we collected our things I rose to my feet and extended a hand to Maggie, offering to assist her down from the tall bar stool. As her warm hand slipped into mine and wrapped around it she looked at me with excitement. Craig had reached for his beer and was in the midst of draining its contents. He was surely expecting that the night ahead might be aided with further intake.

I passed Maggie her coat and the three of us began to make our way for the door. I waved casually to my friend Damon the bartender. I was in Delaneys a lot and knew him well. He had seen me leave the bar with plenty of women before, but it was likely the first time he'd witnessed me pick up a woman right in front of her husband. I saw him crack a wide grin and laugh as he waved back at me. "Poor guy" he mouthed.

There was no hiding Craig and Maggie's amazement as Jackson's large black SUV slid up to the curb right in front of us as we walked out the door.

"Evening Mr Nowell" he greeted pleasantly as he hopped down from the driver's seat, walked around the vehicle to the curb, and then opened the rear door.

With traffic passing down Las Palmas I indicated that I would slide across the large bench seat so that we didn't have to open the door on the street side. As I clambered up into the large vehicle I again extended a hand for Maggie to follow. As I helped her into the truck I deliberately did not slide myself further over, leaving myself more in the middle of the long seat. As Craig watched his wife climb in behind me there was very little room left between her and the door frame. His slow recognition of what was happening was aided along by Jackson. In the approximately 20 seconds that he had been parked on the curb he had instinctively read the situation, understood what my night likely had in store, and provided an assist. With an encouraging grin he opened the passenger door and indicated towards Craig.

"Why don't you come on up here with me sir. Best seat in the house!"

As Craig bewilderedly slid into the front seat the doors were closed behind us. Maggie and I were situated mostly behind the passenger seat which prevented Craig from having any real view of the two of us.

As the SUV slid away from the curb I felt Maggie move in close to me. Her warm body and soft curves pressed up against my arm and I turned towards her smiling reassuringly. I was certain that she was nervous, but the dark confines of the back seat seemed to allow her to relax. As our eyes met she softly wet her lips and then bit one seductively. I allowed my gaze to wander downward towards the exposed cleavage from her dress. I didn't attempt to hide my interest and as Jackson negotiated his way through traffic on Hollywood Blvd. Maggie reached up and slowly undid another button... and then yet another. Using her fingers she eased the top of the dress open which served to expose a deep canyon of cleavage. It was clear that she hadn't properly prepared for the intensity of the California sun, and I grinned as the pink sun-touched skin of her upper chest gave way to the deep milky white of her cleavage which had been protected by her swimsuit.

Jackson had R&B playing at medium volume up front and he had engaged Craig in disarming chatter, pointing out various locations as we wove down Hollywood. He had the kind of 'inside knowledge' that wouldn't be found in tourist brochures and I smiled inwardly in appreciation as he did his best to keep Craig distracted.

As the bright neon lights flashed past and we cruised through the intersection of Hollywood & La Brea Maggie let out a soft moan as I leaned down and softly kissed the top of her exposed breasts. It was our first overtly sexual contact and I felt her right arm come around and onto my shoulder, encouraging more. As traffic broke and we shot clear of congestion and down onto Sunset I slid a hand up Maggie's leg and onto her thigh. She eased her legs apart for me, emboldening me to go further and I began to suggestively ease my way further up between her legs.

It was a short drive from Delaneys to their hotel and once Jackson was on Sunset he expertly negotiated his way through traffic and to the block of their hotel. As we neared our destination I slowly slid my hand back. I'd been softly rubbing around the outside edges of her panties, but demurely going no further knowing that it was a quick trip to their hotel. She had been radiating heat from between her legs and she shifted in disappointment as I withdrew my hand. I gave her a mischievous wink as I straightened up, knowing that there was far more to come.

As Jackson pulled into the hotel's front entrance the large SUV was quickly set upon by a doorman who opened both doors, welcoming us to the hotel. I thanked Jackson and he responded with his usual polite demeanour. I was quite certain I detected a knowing gleam in his eyes, but as with all of the drivers at the service he could be counted on for his discretion.

Craig's eyes widened slightly as he took in his wife sliding down from the backseat. She was clearly flushed and flustered, smoothing and readjusting her dress. I climbed out behind her and she flashed me an embarrassed grin. Her large boobs were pushing out from the loosened top of her dress and I watched in enjoyment as she demurely struggled to button them back in while her husband watched. Without any real view of the backseat Craig was surely now wondering in frustration what had been happening behind him on the drive from the bar. I quite enjoyed that.

We passed through the spiral doors and into the large lobby of the well appointed hotel.

-________-________-________-

To be continued in Part 2

12