Hollywood Housewife Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't tell me this bored housewife you know was Blake Lively? The fuck is wrong with you, man? How did you not recognize her?"

Shawn shrugged his shoulders, grinning back at his friend.

"I don't watch soaps, dude. You know that."

"It wasn't a soap opera, you jackass! I know cause I watched it!"

The two men exchanged looks while Blake grinned back at Jason and tried to hold back her laugh. It was amusing to her to witness them playfully arguing like this over her. She began to remove her jacket, studying the reaction on him. The man simply placed his hands at his hips, almost in a modelling pose to please her eyes.

"I guess you're wanting to know a bit about me huh?"

"As a matter of fact, no. I don't need to know everything about you for what I came here today."

"Ohhhh, I get it. You're a Milf with an attitude, just my type."

He winked at her, flashing his teeth in what was a goofy grin. He may have tried to sound serious but all Blake could do was giggle at such a reaction.

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing when Shawn text me that picture of you."

Shawn took her jacket, throwing it over the back of a chair in the kitchen beyond the living room. When he walked his way back into the living room, he shut off the stereo to fill the room in silence now among the party of three. Shawn took the time to take Blake's hand and walk her away from his friend for some privacy between the two of them. Her heels stomped loudly over the floor as they entered the bedroom. Shawn took to the bathroom connected within his bedroom and began to speak.

"Alright, you're here so I need to know what exactly do you want? I had Jason over for a reason."

"A reason huh?"

Blake teased him, crossing her arms over her busty chest and smirking.

"Does he always walk around your apartment shirtless and wearing leather pants? It's twenty-twenty if you wanna tell me that you've both got something going on, I'm not gonna judge."

"Fuck no! Where do you come up with that?"

She bust out laughing. A man like him was too easy for her to tease, but Shawn continued on speaking.

"You insisted on coming here before I could get rid of him, so don't play stupid with me. I know what you really want. I already talked to him about it before you got here."

Shawn's words made her curve her pink lips into a smug grin. Blake felt she was in complete control here. It wouldn't matter what positions she found herself in, sandwiched between these two hunks. They would be doing it for her, all so she could indulge in her own dirty fantasy at heart. Today was going to be the day she had a threesome and from the way Blake viewed this event, both Shawn and Jason needed to be grateful it was them and not any other two men. Before Blake could say anything, Shawn had nodded at her and went on speaking.

"I've never been in a threesome before. I think this would be a good idea for me to get some practice with you. Maybe I can get a hang of things and convince Johnny to let me in on some threesome scenes for filming."

Blake giggled at his answer back to her.

"I will at least take it that you've watched enough porn to know how to handle me."

"Oh absolutely, babe. Did I not handle you well before when I was stuck with a fucking POV camera in one hand?"

Once again, she smirked at him to tease the man. At least he smiled back, flashing his teeth at her before stepping back from the bathroom. Blake followed behind him, stepping back into the bedroom so she could properly observe the room with her eyes. For an apartment of this size, she had to admit to herself that he had an impression bedroom all to himself. The bed was obviously a king size, all white sheets matching blankets with black pillows. The bed was all that mattered as she ignored the wooden maple top night stand and his dresser opposite of the bed. From looking at the bed, it would be big enough for the three of them to have their fun. Her eyes glanced over the dresser, ignoring a large chrome framed oval shaped mirror hanging above.

Among various pieces of jewelry spread out and personal belongings over the table, Blake spotted something off to the side that she couldn't remove her eyes from. A purple leather collar was laid out with a metal piece up front containing a silver ring. With her left hand, she scooped it up, dangling it within the grasp of her fingers while looking over it. The back of it had an adjustable snap lock, leaving the impression it was almost like a pet collar. She pulled it back, now playing with it in the grasp of both her hands. Blake did not observe Shawn's movement as he had walked around to where she was standing and now studied her in the short distance. As she raised the collar up higher, she caught his eyes and the devious grin curved with his lips.

"I take it you like that collar, huh?"

His voice catching her surprise, Blake shot her eyes back at him and replied.

"It's purple and cute, so yeah. Of course I like it."

Offering him a smirk, she spoke again.

"I take it you like to see a girl wear this in the bedroom?"

Slowly, Shawn nodded his head as he walked over to her.

"If you wanna be my dirty little housewife turned whore, put that on."

Blake shook her head at him, flashing her teeth in a smile. She replied in a low seductive tone of voice.

"No, I'd rather you put it on."

His eyes were locked on hers but Blake obediently lifted her neck up to play along with him. Shawn took the collar from her hands and then undid the strap in the back, carefully moving it over her neck and locking it into place. The metal ring was in the front, visible beneath her chin. Blake could feel the leather fabric rubbing against her skin, but Shawn didn't make it too tight for her. After he was done, he stepped back, looking down at the collar as Blake teased him by playing with the ring in the center.

"I don't have a chain to hook up to it, so you're gonna have to do without."

"I wasn't gonna ask you to chain me up, so don't worry about that."

"Do I at least get a kiss for that?"

Blake smirked but shook her head at him. She may have been in an apartment with two sexy, strong men to please her but neither of them was her husband. There would be no passionate kisses for either of them, her choice.

"No, you're not my husband. Besides, I know where you really want my lips."

As he laughed, she began to unbutton the front of her shirt, offering him the sight of her bra underneath containing her big natural breasts. Blake stepped back, moving back to the bathroom as she called out to him.

"Go get Jason. Tell him that the... Milf with an attitude is ready to fuck both of you."

Remembering that silly nickname he had given her, she bit down on her lower lip after muttering it. In the bathroom, Blake quickly began to strip out of her outfit. All she had brought with her on this trip was her smartphone that remained locked in her car outside. She had nothing to worry about with any interference, no text alerts or phone calls from her husband or the maid back home. Outside the bathroom, she could hear the footsteps and rustling of clothes with both men seeming to speak to one another, but not enough for her to be concerned with their words. Once she had gotten off her skirt, she slowly slid down her black thong and then went to remove her bra from her body. For a moment, she was able to glance back at her almost body in the mirror.

The only pieces of clothing that remained on her body were the silk stockings covering her legs, high heel shoes and the purple collar Shawn had locked over her neck. Licking her lips as she studied her appearance back in the mirror, Blake slowly grinned to herself. She was confident that she would not only be able to handle the positions coming up, but she was going to drain both of those men and make them cry in pleasure for her. This was her show and the time had come for her to embrace it. She stomped her heels around the bathroom floor before walking back into the bedroom to find both men waiting for her. Both stood naked in front of the bed with Shawn to her left and Jason standing to the right.

"Holy shit... You're even hotter than you were back when I used to watch that show."

It was Jason who spoke up with enthusiasm, scanning his eyes over her curvy body. Blake grinned at him, noticing his eyes scan down below to see her freshy shaved cunt on full display. She wasn't sure if he could see the fresh dew leaking from her vulva lips as the man motioned with his hand for something.

"Show me that ass before you get to work, I gotta see it."

"Ohhhh, you're an ass man huh?"

"Fuck yeah I am!"

As he spoke, she turned around slightly to show him her booty from one side. Blake then moved her hips, giving a slight bought so he could witness her ass cheeks making one single clap together. Jason whistled and that was more than enough to tell her he was satisfied with the display of her ass. Blake was done teasing him for now as she fell down to her knees and raised both of her hands to grip the semi-hard cocks that were desperate for her touch. Gazing up to see their faces glaring down at her, Blake slowly smiled at them as her hands began to work each cock. She gripped them and stroked up and down, nice and slow. It was a funny thought to her, finding herself in a position like this with these two men gazing down to watch her as she was ready to pleasure them.

Her eyes shifted to the cocks she worked with her hands. Already familiar with Shawn's long length, Blake bit down on her lower lip as she tilted her eyes to the right. Jason's length appeared to be slightly shorter than his friend but with a much fatter pole. Gazing her big blue eyes back up at the men, Blake quietly teased them as she continued to wank their cocks back and forth with her hands. A slow approach was necessary at least for this moment, as she knew once they got onto the bed, she would be screaming her lungs out. Licking her lips in anticipation, Blake had a moment to decide which cock she would taste first. Her eyes shot up at Shawn as she brought her lips to the head of his pole and kissed it, just before moving over to Jason and parting her lips. She slid her right hand down to the base of his cock as she began to eagerly suck it.

"Ohhhhh, fuck yes..."

The man groaned, letting out a soft moan as she began to slobber all over his shaft. As Blake sucked his cock, she used her left hand to wank Shawn's dry pole up and down at a faster pace than before. Taking her time, she bobbed her head up and down, sucking Jason's cock slowly before pulling her lips off to make a popping sound. Blake then moved her lips over to Shawn's waiting dick, sliding her hand down to the base like she had previously done and then spitting on the head. Within seconds, she pushed it into her mouth and proceeded to bob her lips up and down. Shawn exhaled deeply as he stood there, almost touching shoulders with his friend as he watched the Gossip Girl now devouring his cock inch by inch with her hungry mouth.

Slobbering and sucking noises were soon audible coming from down below, clearly heard over the men's breathing sounds. Blake made effort to use her right hand to wank Jason's fat dick back and forth while sucking Shawn off simultaneously. She remembered to multi-task her effort before pulling her lips to the head of Shawn's cock and releasing it with a popping sound. Just like before, she alternated herself, moving her lips back to Jason's cock as she spit on it and enveloped her lips back around it. 'Mmmmmm', her soft purring moan came out muffled but was clearly heard. Jason moved his hand down below, stroking her blonde locks of hair as she sucked his cock inch by inch, all while using her left hand to wank the other dick to make sure it was receiving equal attention.

Shawn stood there quite impressed with what he was witnessing from this woman. Before they had began, he was thankful for the simple fact he could enjoy this without having to handle cameras and filming equipment. The sounds of her slobbering and sucking became louder as he witnessed excess saliva beginning to build up from the corners of her mouth. When Blake pulled her lips off Jason's cock this time, saliva strings were dangling from his shiny rod back to her watery mouth. She spit all over Shawn's cock, gazing up at him with her piercing blue eyes before she shoved that cock back into her mouth. Blake continued her routine, sucking one cock while wanking the other and then trading them for her lips. When she went to suck Jason's cock again, he placed his hand at the back of her head and quietly took control by pushing her down.

"Just like that, baby... Just like that, suck that fucking cock!"

Jason's voice elevated almost to the point he was screaming at her. Unable to control his excitement, he used both hands now to hold her head as he began to buck his hips and pump his cock into her mouth. Blake gagged at first as her mouth began to make a string of slobbering and sucking noises as unwrapped her fingers from the base of his cock.

"GWAK-GWAK-GWAK-KAH!"

She stopped stroking Shawn's cock, now closing her eyes to concentrate briefly. Jason moved slightly faster his nut sack banging against her chin below as he shoved every inch of his cock into her mouth. Blake eagerly sucked it, gagging slightly but not choking. When he finally stopped moving his hips, she pushed her lips all the way down, deepthroating his cock to hear the man groan.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah! Nasty fucking whore, suck every last bit of it!"

He moved his hands from her hair and then Blake pulled her lips up. She released his cock and took in a deep breath before laughing and smirking up at Jason. Gritting her teeth, she spoke back to him in a low voice.

"Are you gonna fuck me like a nasty little whore, huh? Use this fat fucking cock and give me something to remember you by?"

Her hands began to stroke their cocks once more. Jason nodded his head, responding back to her words.

"Oh yeah, you know I'm gonna do it for you, Blake."

Done now with sucking them off, Blake let go of each cock and used her hands to straighten her hair beyond her shoulders. She began to rise up from her knees, stomping her heels into the floor below. Shawn clutched her left hand to capture her attention momentarily as he was ready to lead her. He gave her a nod as if they were improvising a scene on film together and then he sat down on the bed and let go of her hand. As he shoved himself back on the bed, he motioned with both hands for Blake to get on top of him.

"Come on, get on top for me babe."

"Yeah, you get on top so I can get behind and tap that ass."

Jason quickly spoke up before Blake had the opportunity to answer back Shawn. He stepped behind her and playfully swatted his hand over her ass from behind causing her to giggle and move forward. Shawn had laid his back down over the bed, still motioning with both hands. As Blake climbed down over the bed, Shawn grinned at her and reached up with his right hand to slide his index finger into the ring of her collar. She responded by using both of her hands to reach down and grip his cock, holding it upward as her wet pussy hovered above it. She straddled him, gazing down at his face as she began to slowly lower herself down and push his cock inside of her.

"It's been a while. Did you miss being inside of me?"

Shawn smiled at her question, nodding his head while moving his finger out from the ring dangling from her collar. He laid back, witnessing her full breasts above him and then raising both hands to roam up her pale skin and give those tits a nice squeeze. Blake moaned as she had finally sunk herself down over his cock. The mattress moved slightly as Jason was now climbing onto the bed and moving down on his knees to get into position. Blake soon felt his fat shaft shoving up the crack of her ass.

"Lean forward, lean forward."

His words were impatient, calling out to her in a direct order. Blake let out a soft moan and did as Jason told her, leaning forward for him and then teasing him with her filthy words.

"Are you gonna shove that big... fat... dick up my tight ass?"

The low voice and slow delivery of her teasing words were met with Jason using his right hand to strike her ass with a hard spank. She soon felt his hands squeezing over her breasts in unison with Shawn squeezing and fondling her tits. For the time being, Blake used her right hand to run through her blonde hair and close her eyes to embrace this moment of both men admiring her body. Such a moment only lasted a few seconds before Jason moved one hand away and soon Blake could feel the head of his cock poking at her dark little hole between those plump cheeks. Gasping for breath, Blake dropped her lower lip and gave Shawn the moment to remember as he witnessed the expression on her face.

"Oh god, ohhhhhhhh god... Yes, yes... Mmmmmmmm..."

Eyes still closed, Blake called out to both of them as she had a few moments to brace herself for what was about to come. She could feel both cocks pushing inside of her and now Jason's right hand moving up to her hip while his left hand moved to her shoulder. That was the silent cue for her to know they would soon begin. She opened her eyes and called out to them, ready now more than ever.

"Fuck me! Go on, fuck me!!"

She gasped again, clenching her teeth together upon feeling Jason's shaft push deeper into her ass. He let out a groan and then pulled back. Shawn had leaned forward, shoving his head between her breasts where he proceeded to slobber loudly to motorboat them. He had moved his hands on both sides, pushing her tits to smother his face between them. Blake felt Jason's left hand fingertips over her shoulder gripping it as he began to buck his hips harder, right on time for his friend to begin thrusting forward so each cock was pumping into her holes. She gasped, screaming in pleasure.

"Yes! Ohhhh, yes! OHHHHHHHHH, YESSSS!!"

As Blake screamed, her hair began to fly around. Shawn had moved his mouth over her left nipple eagerly sucking it between his lips as he continued to buck his hips upward to drive that cock into her tight pussy. Jason's voice could be heard grunting as he slammed his cock into her ass. The metal ring dangling from the front of her collar began to shake, bouncing all around as Blake closed her eyes and embraced this moment.

"FUCKKKK!! OHHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Jason leaned up, spreading his feet over the mattress as he leaned forward to hover at Blake in this position. When Shawn moved his head away from her tits to lay back over the bed, she took the moment to lay her chest against his while feeling Jason buck his hips harder and faster. It was clear that one man was more in control here, at least by his fast pace movements that stopped the rhythm they had begun with. Shawn didn't continue thrusting as he lay there with her atop of him. Blake glanced over her right shoulder just far enough to see the look on Jason's face. Lips curled up as he was trying to concentrate on giving her ass a pounding she would clearly be remembering him for.

"You like my ass, huh!? Ram it with your fat fucking cock! Give it to me! I want every last fucking inch of it, RIGHT UP MY ASS!!"

Her screaming voice motivated Shawn to begin bucking his hips forward again as Jason had slowed down. Blake pushed her hands down into the white blanket beneath them, clutching at it as she raked her nails to grip the fabric. The other man raised his right hand and brought it down hard, spanking the right cheek of her booty. Together, each cock pumped into her almost in unison with Jason's length disappearing into her ass right on time for Shawn's cock to pull back before shoving forward back into that tight cunt. She gasped, moaning louder to the point her voice could have shattered Shawn's hearing from how close they were.