Hollywood Housewife Whore Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHH, GOD!! YES!! JUST LIKE THAT!!

Jason responded to her screaming once again by raising his hand and spanking her ass. He watched her cheeks bounce slightly with each full thrust he sent into her all, while Shawn was moaning at the feeling of her erect nipples poking into his muscular chest. This was the filthy adventure Blake had wanted before she got in her car and drove over. Such excitement and exhilaration with her heart pounding faster every second, nothing could satisfy her craving lustful urges better than a day like this. She embraced each passing second of feeling both cocks pump into her, eager for more.

"Fuckkkkk!! There's nothing better than spending my day plowing a fucking horny Milf up the ass like you!"

Immediately after uttering his words, Jason let out a loud groan and began to step back. Blake could feel him easing his cock out of her buttocks as the touch of his hand had stopped. Shawn appeared to study his friend from where he was laying, now seeing that it was time to switch positions. Blake leaned up and then he quietly spoke to her.

"Come on, get up babe. We need a new position now."

"Yeah get up and suck me off again. I know you want more!"

Once again, Blake couldn't found herself motivated solely by Jason's voice. She wasted no time rising up and pulling Shawn's cock from her wet pussy. Quickly turning around, she crawled on her hands and knees to where Jason was standing on the bed. He snapped his fingers and pointed down at his cock. Blake eagerly went from ass to mouth, gripping his thick shaft with her right hand and pushing the head between her lips. She moved her hand away from his cock only to soon feel Jason's left hand gripping her long blonde locks of her hair. This only made her begin to suck faster and harder, bobbing her head up and down his cock. He moaned, letting out a soft cry before screaming to her.

"God, yes! My type of woman right here, knows how to suck dick better than anyone else."

At any moment Blake expected Jason to begin bucking his hips and take control to fuck her mouth since he was gripping her hair, but the man didn't. Instead, he remained standing there on the bed and allowing her to suck him inch by inch. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmm', her moans were muffled from her voice. The bed slightly could be felt moving as Shawn had leaned up. It took him a few seconds to properly stand up on the bed but once he did, he planted his hands directly over her phat ass cheeks to spread them apart. This touch was enough for Blake to stop sucking Jason's dick and pop it out of her lips. She called out to Shawn with a soft moan.

"Go on, it's your turn now! Fuck me in the ass!"

SPANK!

Shawn responded by bringing his right hand down hard to smack her firm ass cheeks. He then pulled them apart, just enough to the point he could witness her gaping hole. Licking his lips, Shawn spit down into her ass hole and then replied to her spoken word.

"Ask and you shall receive!"

Before she could turn her head to look from behind, Jason had gripped his cock and rubbed it against her lips with a quiet hint. Blake slid her tongue out, twirling it over the head of his shaft as her big blue eyes gazed up at him. As she began to suck his cock once again, she soon felt Shawn's long shaft pushing into her dark back door hole. Jason tightened his grip on her hair and within seconds, Blake found herself once again caught in between both men as they pumped their cocks into her. She sucked Jason's rod as he thrust into her mouth while Shawn was now slamming inch after inch of his long shaft into her tight ass.

"Fucking incredible, huh?"

Jason called out to his friend while glancing down to see Shawn fucking her ass. The sound of Blake slobbering and moaning over his cock was heard between the breathing and moan sounds of both men. Her breasts shook lightly from underneath with each thrust both men sent into her. Jason spoke again to get Shawn's attention.

"I could fuck that ass all day long, man! Goddamn, this is the best woman I've fucked since Vegas when I used to sleep with-"

"This ain't the first time I've had this ass before, dude! I should be the one bragging to you how about awesome it is!"

Shawn had cut his friend off in speech to return a playful remark back at him. If only Blake wasn't muted with a mouth full of dick, perhaps she would've replied to tease both men. For now she maintained herself sucking off Jason while she felt Shawn's rod pumping in and out of her ass. His balls slapped onto the undersides of her thick ass as he spread his fingers over her ass cheeks, witnessing a small red mark from Jason's spanking only minute earlier. At any moment she expected one of them to come to a halt and request a new position, but little did Blake expect it to be Jason. He stepped back, pulling his cock from her lips with an audible popping sound. A string of saliva dangled from the left corner of her lips.

"That's enough for now."

"What? Are you too scared I'm gonna make you cum soon?"

Blake teased Jason with her words as Shawn was slowly pulling his cock from her ass. The other man smirked at her as he began to climb off the bed, stepping his feet down on the floor below.

"Maybe, maybe not."

Blake smirked and began to crawl forward from the bed. This was her moment to take control once again and she knew the position she wanted for both of them to fuck her for what may have been the final time. Stomping her heels down in the floor, she turned to face the bed and then pointed at the edge.

"Shawn, I want you to sit right there and let me get on top."

Glancing towards Jason, she continued on speaking.

"You can stand up and fuck me up front. I don't want you to stop until I cum, got it?"

Jason smirked, nodding at her before he spoke. Shawn had already begun to move into the next position by sitting down at the edge of the right. From where he was sitting, the dresser was opposite across from him.

"What about when I'm ready to cum? I haven't got to blow my load for a hot fucking blonde haired Milf with a phat ass in three years. Wanna know how I came for her?"

Blake smirked back at him.

"Let me guess, you came in her ass?"

He flashed his teeth, grinning back at her while shaking his head.

"No, she got glazed. I wish I took a picture of her face with my cum dripping all from it. It was fucking glorious."

Holding up her finger, Blake was quick to respond.

"If that's how you wanna ask me if I'm okay with getting my face all sticky, the answer is yes. I know I'm gonna get a better glazing than whoever you're talking about cause you're both gonna cum all over my fucking face after this."

She turned to face Shawn and grinned at him. Blake felt she was in full control now, commanding both of them with her voice. At least for the time being she ignored the other man and turned her back to Shawn. He gripped his shaft, holding it up for her and now she began to lower herself down. Blake spread her legs, feeling the length of his cock push up the crack of her ass. Shawn had to adjust himself, leaning back on the bed and spreading his legs out a bit further. His feet touched the floor below as Blake spread her legs. It took a moment and a bit of a struggle at first, but once his cock pushed into her ass, Blake let out a satisfactory moan.

"Ohhhhh, yes. That's right where I wanted that big fucking cock, right up my ass."

Biting down on her lower lip, the metal ring dangled and clanked against her purple collar from her neck. Blake spread her legs out further, feeling Shawn's hands caress above her bent knees as he began to slowly thrust forward to drive his cock into her ass. She glanced down, watching the movement down below and called out.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. That's it, just like that."

Gazing forward, she caught sight of the other man. Jason had simply been standing there, stroking his own cock as he watched all of this with a bewildered gaze of amazement across his face. Now was an ideal opportunity for Blake to tease him.

"You like watching me take it up the ass, huh?"

Jason didn't reply to her. His eyes were focused down below, watching at the moment of Shawn's throbbing cock pushing into Blake's ass. Her boobs slightly bounced with each slow but full thrust. Biting down on her lower lip, she called out to the other man.

"Get over here and fuck me!"

"You won't have to ask me to do that again."

She smirked back at him, watching as the other man stepped forward. Blake kept her legs spread, bending her knees a bit. Her eyes glanced down, watching as Jason had gripped his cock once more, now edging the head towards her pink wet vulva lips. He took his time, slipping inside of her. Taking a deep breath, she let out a soft purr moan and then called out to both men.

"Come on... Come on, both of you. I want to get fucked! Fuck me like a dirty whore and don't stop until I cum! Don't stop, make me scream and shout for both of you."

Shawn moved his hands, adjusting them to where he could hold her ass cheeks down below, aiding his friend and making it easier for both of them to thrust in and out of her. Now that he was face to face with her, Jason had locked eyes onto her face. Blake gritted her teeth, almost to the point of snarling as she let out a growling moan.

"Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

Breaking eye contact with Jason, Blake glanced down to watch his cock pumping into her juicy cunt. Neither man said a word, though she could hear their moans and grunts as both of them were working together. She moved her hands down underneath, pushing her palms into the white blanket over the bed and tightening her fingers for a solid grip. It was almost a perfect rhythm of Shawn thrusting into her ass, followed directly by Jason eagerly pumping his shaft into her pussy.

"Yes, YES!! OHHHHHH GOD, YESSSS!!"

Blake's voice rang out as screamed to them. She knew Jason's eyes were still set on her face as he moved his right hand forward, hooking one of his fingers into the metal ring that dangled from her collar. He tugged at it, lightly choking her until her eyes shot back up to look at him. Blake gritted her teeth, glaring back at him before she spoke to him in a low voice.

"You like fucking a woman like me, huh!? You wanted a nasty whore with a big ass today, HUH!?

"You're a dirty fucking whore! Let me hear you say it!"

"Yes, I am a dirty fucking whore and guess what? I'M FUCKING PROUD OF IT!! I'M THE HOUSEWIFE WHORE YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF!! FUCK ME, FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!! COME ON AND FUCK ME, DAMMIT!!"

Pushing her teeth together again, Blake snarled at him once more as she was so close to Jason's face. He moved his finger out from the ring of her collar and instead moved his hands down below to play with her tits. They shook and bounced with each full thrust they sent into her, all until his hands moved to grip them. Jason squeezed at her tits as Blake soon closed her eyes, embracing such a feeling once more.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah!"

Jason's voice called out groaning before he pulled his hands back and then slapped at her breasts. He watched them shake, wobbling to the left and right while his cock was disappearing into Blake's tight pussy. Her eyes opened as she glanced back down to witness the action below.

"OHHHHHH, FUCK! I'M ALMOST THERE, SO SOOO CLOSE!!"

"Scream a little louder for me, you sexy fucking Milf!"

Once again, Jason called out to her. Blake's eyes locked onto him while Shawn began to slow down from underneath her. She could feel him coming to a halt with his cock still lodged into her ass.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to-"

"FUCKKKKK MEEEEEE!! YES, YESSS, YESSSSSSS!!"

Blake's loud voice easily overpowered Shawn's tired and growling voice. She was so close to finally reaching her climax that she didn't have one care whatsoever about either of them reaching their moment of release. Jason grunted, now he was the one gritting his teeth as he moved his hands over her thick legs, gripping them as he bucked his hips as hard as he could. Over and over his cock pumped into her twat until Blake began to cry out again. He could feel her inner walls beginning to collapse, leaking from within. One final thrust, he gave her every inch of his cock and then groaned as he felt her climax begin.

"OHHHHHHHH... FUCK!!"

As her juices flooded his cock, Jason panicked and stepped back to quickly pull his cock from her cunt. In an instance he stepped back only to witness the sudden gush of her squirting pussy. Blake's juices splattered over his muscular stomach, forcing him to step to the side and then excess juices flooding out onto the floor below with a few drops reaching the front of Shawn's dresser. Jason's lower lip dropped as he put his hands together and began to clap in excitement.

"Ohhhh, fuck yeah! Look at that!"

It was an understatement to say the man was impressed with her powerful orgasm. Shawn had begun to rise up, helping Blake slowly get up off him and finally allowing his cock a bit of mercy by leaving her mighty ass. Blake was slowly catching her breath, but not without giving Jason eye contact and seeing the shiny mess of her own juices glistening over his skin. He snapped his fingers to make sure he had her attention and then pointed at his chest.

"You wanna clean this up for me?"

"Mmmmmm, gladly."

Licking her lips, Blake quirked her eyebrows and smirked as she stepped onto the floor and wasted no time approaching Jason. She leaned in, her fingertips touching over his chest before she parted her lips and slithered her tongue out to lap up her own juices. While she stood in front of him, Jason took a moment to roam his own hands down her lovely curves, finding her thick ass from behind and giving each cheek an ample squeeze.

"So fucking hot to see a woman lick up her own mess. How's it taste, baby?"

Blake came to a stop, letting out a soft moan as she swallowed down the excess juices. Her eyes shot up at Jason as she began to fall down to her knees and replied.

"Mmmmmm, sweet and creamy."

"Is that right?"

It was now Shawn's voice speaking up to alert her. Blake turned her head to glance at him and he continued on speaking.

"I think we've both got something sweet and creamy for you, babe."

From where she situated herself on the floor, sitting among her knees the men gathered around her. Jason was to her left while Shawn moved to her right. Two hard cocks awaiting her, ready to blow within seconds. Blake licked her lips and raised her hands. For what would possibly be the last time she had them, she was going to wrap her fingers tightly around both poles. Blake wasted no time beginning to stroke each cock, shoving them towards her face as she gazed up at both men and smirked. Her teeth flashed slightly from beyond her pink lips.

"You're both gonna cover me in your hot fucking cum, right?"

"Ohhhhh, yeah!"

Jason called out to her and then carried on speaking.

"I'm gonna cum all over your fucking face and then you'll really look like a housewife turned whore."

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah!? Is that right!?"

Blake teased him with her pointless question. She slid her left hand down to the base of Jason's cock and playfully smacked it up against her left cheek while starring up at him. Shawn reached down and moved her hand off his cock, taking control as he began to wank himself and aiming it directly at her face. This prompted Blake to let go of Jason's cock and then using her hands to push down into the floor, leaning back slightly so they could both drown her in their seed.

"Cum all over me! Cum all over my fucking face!!"

Both men grunted as their hands easily glided back and forth over each shaft. Blake parted her lips and slid her tongue out, teasing them with an audible 'ahhh!'. She witnessed Jason gritting his teeth before he grunted and screamed.

"Here it is! FUCK!!"

Eyes still open, Blake slightly blinked as she felt the sudden splash of cum slathering across her face. The inital blast from Jason's cock sent a thick string into her right eyelash and across her nose. Shawn was soon heard grunting and then his cock erupted to send a thick wave of cum that splattered onto her left cheek, dripping down. Both men grunted and panted as she continued to blink her eyes, feeling string after string of cum splattering across her skin. Blake slowly curved her lips into a grin and closed her lips after growing impatient to catch any excess cum onto her tongue. What didn't splatter across her face landed on her big tits below. She felt thick droplets steaming down her right cheek, falling to the purple leather collar strapped around her neck.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yes."

Softly moaning, she curved her lips into a grin while listening to Shawn pant as he attempted to squeeze out the last bit of cum from his cock before feeding the head to her lips. Blake gave it a kiss while Jason stood there, placing his hand on his hip. His cock was depleted entirely of cum and all he could do was give her a silly grin as he looked down at her. For a moment, Blake had the time to embrace this dirty feeling of cum splattered across her face once more. This was at least far more of a mess than her first adventure with Shawn. Neither man said a word as they stood there watching her. She used her right hand to scoop up some of the cum and feed it into her mouth. Her big blue eyes gazing up at both men as she loudly sucked her middle and ring finger dry.

For a moment, she expected them to say something but neither man opened his mouth. All Blake was left with was listening to their moans and panting breath. It was obvious to her that she had fatigued them both and they required some time to regain their strength. All that really mattered to her was that she was satisfied, finishing the day with draining them of every last drop of cum splattered across her skin. As the men stood there, Blake used her hand once more to collect more of the sticky warm seed covering her skin and feed it into her mouth. One last time, she sucked her middle finger as Jason turned and began to walk off from her. Shawn glanced down and gave a nod at her.

"You can keep the collar, babe. It's yours now."

Smiling at him, Blake thought to herself for a moment before replying to him.

"Really? I can only guess how many girls before me have worn it for you."

Shawn grinned at her, offering a nod.

"You keep it babe, I want you to take it. Maybe you'll wanna wear it again if we ever see do this again, or maybe wear it for some other lucky prick if not me. Besides, it looks better on you than it will on any other woman."

TO BE CONTINUED