All Comments on 'Hollywood Slut'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
I see a bit of the Epstein influence here

I loved this story. It kind of captures my imagination of what "the 60s" in Hollywood was like, combined with the decadence of the modern Epsteinian years. Very well done! -- JB

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
@JB

I definitely have insider information on this topic. I know a shit ton of producers and a shit ton of whores. Put them all together and everyone scores!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Cheap

Emy is a cheap whore. $40K/year in Hollywood is chump change. Good thing she has her divorce money and is a slut. And we know she's taking the job for all the cock and pussy she can get and not the money. Definitely a slut and proud and glad to be one. Party on, Emy! Five stars, JJ, for a long definition of the word "slut".

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

I don't know if you read my request, but it seems like you did. Sometimes it seems like everyone is too afraid to cover this topic. I find the whole producer/actress situation to be fucking hot. Too bad I don't have the drive or connections to have that sort of power.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 4 years agoAuthor
Anon

Yes, this was based on this request:

someone said: "Story Ideas: Swore I read you take feedback for ideas on stories. Would be interested to see your imagination in regards to Hollywood/Media. The thought of wealthy producers and directors using their wealth to manipulate. People like Harvey Weinstein or Terry Richards. Just so high up that the women don’t mind being used. They even enjoy it. The guys knowing that they are just like everyone else."

Literotica rips the request off of every submission. I guess they are not allowed because they imply that I am a popular blogger and that may influence scores readers give my work. Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Usually with coke the girl is on her hands and knees with the line down her back. Someone will offer her a fingertip of blow from time to time for her willingness to be a naked table. After a while all the coke has been shared and so has she.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
3087 Followers
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...