Hollywood Trash

Story Info
Trashy fun at Hollywood Trash.
5.2k words
2.45
9.1k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Hollywood Trash

By : DickThePimp

"Damn... Fuck, you got a big dick! Where's your wife? UHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Which one?"

"God damn!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! Either one. UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Don't know... probably fucking somewhere. They're all sluts. Just like I like 'em."

My dick's throbbing so hard inside my drug buddy Courtney Love, you can feel my pulse in her pussy. There goes her cumming again. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Nothing better than full blown pussy squirt. Her pussy is pounding around my giant dick. Her pink walls are crumbling down all over it... and it feels so fucking good!

"God damn, daddy! Wreck my pussy! FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Courtney's legs are wrapped lock tight around my waist, driving my fourteen inches even deeper up her already battered and smashed up cunt. Sexy fucking bitch!

We kiss. She bites, then sucks my tongue, almost ripping it out of my mouth. I drool right into her slutty mouth and she sucks it all down with pure, unabashed carnal filth. I keep plowing her pussy, my bed rocking so hard, it slides two feet across the floor. God damn... I fuck her even harder! That bitch can take a pussy pounding like no other.

Courtney bites my neck, my lips, my chin, then licks all over my face and neck, growling in full on sexual heat, her pussy devouring my massive dick, squirting all over it several times in a row.

I finally shoot my shit up her cunt, depositing my whole, thick, gooey load up her womb. I blast that bitch full blast, several thick ropes of jizz pummeling her womb. Courtney's battered pussy eats it all up like a good whore pussy should. FUCK, IT FEELS GOOD! We swap spit the whole time I'm cumming, kissing so deep, her tongue dances down my throat.

"FUCKING AWESOME, BABY! AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Courtney sucks off my tongue, grinding her cream filled cunt on my smiling cock so fucking beautifully.

Your boy Spence (The King Of Queens) snuck his dick up my butt earlier. I was half drunk, but it felt pretty good so I let him fuck me for a couple of minutes. I made him pull out before he came though cause I knew I was fucking you. He's got a great fucking dick. So big now." Courtney sloppily kisses and licks all over my face, hugging me around my neck. Her legs are still wrapped tight around my waist.

"Yeah, I got him a penis enlargement for his birthday. He's been wearing it out since. Ha. Horny little bastard is knee deep in pussy now." I lick Courtney's lips, her red lipstick smeared onto her face. Such a hot mess.

"You should send him out and let him fuck all the celebs. Film him banging 'em in the alley or something and put it on the site." Courtney just gave me a great idea. Surprising, but hey... she's more than a drug addict whore, I guess. I fucking dig her.

I own Hollywood Trash. It's the sleazy... and very trashy... answer to TMZ. All the nasty celebrity dirt you can handle. My girl Courtney just hit on another money making idea. Send out my newly studded best friend since elementary school Spence to fuck hot celebrity bitches in sleazy places... and fucking film it. Maybe let 'em know ahead of time so they can pay me to keep it quiet. Thanks Courtney.

Only one problem... teaching Spence to pick up hot famous chicks. His pussy rate has gone up with his new dick and confidence, but tapping some primo famous tail is a different level for him. I'm sure we all can figure it out. I've got my wives, girlfriends... and connections... to help. See... it pays to fuck Courtney Love. And she's got one helluva sweet pussy too.

Courtney and I share a blunt... and a bottle of Jack... as we kick back and talk about her idea. I hook her up with a few 8 balls as a thank you and text my wife Kim K herself, the booty queen of all booty queens Kim Kardashian to let her in on it.

"Awesome idea, babe. I'll definitely help out." Kim texts me back. She adds a bunch of hearts and kisses too. Such a sweetheart. She tells me she's at her mom's trying to get her to do a nude photo shoot for our site. God, I love that woman. Kim's the best. Always thinking about business... and sex. That's why she's my number one gal.

I text another wife Jackie Christie (Basketball Wives LA Star) and met her in on the plan. She texts back, "I love it, daddy. I'll definitely help too." More kisses and hearts.

Over at Jackie's office...

"James has a great idea for you, Spence... FUCK ME HARDER, BITCH! He's gonna get you to fuck a bunch of famous chicks and film it for our site. So don't fuck it up! FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!" Jackie's riding Spence, grinding hard on that huge, uncircumsized white cock, slapping him and pinching his nipples harder and harder. She lives rough sex. Spence is sweating hard and grunting, trying not to cum too soon. He doesn't wanna upset boss bitch Jackie.

"I won't. I won't fuck it up. I...."

"Don't you cum yet, bitch boy! You hear me???" Jackie slaps his face hard. Spence growls and grunts, desperately trying not too cum.

"Yes ma'am.... YES MA'AMMMMMMMMM!!!" Spence bites his bottom lip, sweating profusely, making all sorts of weird sex faces, fucking away up Jackie's sweet black pussy as she grinds on him even faster and even harder, that awesome black milf butt rubbing enticingly on Spence's crotch and balls. The sensations are driving him mad, but he holds out, not wanting to disappoint the boss.

Back at my place...

Kim texts me again telling me her mom agreed to do the photoshoot. I hit her back with, "awesome, babe. Great job. Can't wait to see those awesome cans again." I throw in a few laughing emojis for effect. Kim's mom Kris Jenner has gorgeous tits. I love seeing 'em, sucking 'em, fucking 'em... just using and abusing 'em in general. Great tits runs in that family... along with the great butts of course.

Jackie texts me a pic of her sitting on Spence's sweaty, worn out, bitch boy face, making him eat his cum outta her gorgeous, middle aged black twat. She throws in a big kiss emoji too. I send her two thumbs up back. Sexy ass bitch.

Looks like our boy is off to a good start so far. Gotta keep in shape. Keep the dick running smoothly.

"Sup." My girl Max (Kat Dennings) calls me. She runs my motel for me. Seedy little joint in North Hollywood. A cool hang out for celebs who wanna get fucked up and not get noticed.

"Hey, babe. Guess who just waltzed in here with a bag of coke and a really big vibrator?"

"You?" We snicker.

"Not this time... even though it sounds fun right about now. Your girl Jennifer Aniston. She's got on shades, a hat, and a big coat, but I can tell it's her. She's up in room 207."

"Get me some pics, baby doll. Some real juicy ones. Get Milton to help you."

"OK, babe. Will do. The little bastard has a big crush on Ms Aniston so I'm sure he'll be into it. Love ya."

"Back atcha, babe." We hang up.

Max is another wife. Met her at a dumpy diner in Brooklyn a few years back. Brought her out here and wifed her up. She's a real cool chick. Great motel manager too. I put Milton, an 18 year old skinny nerd that lives next door up there to work with Max. He's a nice kid. Got one helluva big dick too. I don't think Max has seen it yet, but give her time. Ha ha ha. She's a big cock hound. She'll get to it.

Courtney's passed out in my bed. An 8 ball and the bottle of Jack did her in. I go out on my patio and look around, smoking the rest of the blunt. Ahhhhh. Hollywood. My home. City of sinful angels... and thank God for 'em.

So many celebrities. So many stories. So much fucking dirt. I wanna get it all and make a fucking buck... or two... off of all of 'em. We always get the dirt. Always. We're trashier than TMZ, but we're also better. We're breaking stories they don't even know about. Six yesterday alone. Got Katy Perry cheating on her man with a handsome stranger at my motel... me. Yep... I banged her and put up the pics. She doesn't know I took the pics of course. I gave her some bullshit about paparazzi hiding on the roof or some shit. She bought it. Didn't show my face in the pics of course. Gotta stay on the down low.

I get an idea. I text Spence and tell him to get over to the motel and talk to Max. I text Max and tell her about my plan for Spence. Might as well go ahead and see if he can handle the heat.

A little later at the motel...

"Just relax, dude. It's just Jennifer Aniston. She's a horny slut. You hear the stories." Max tries to calm a very nervous Spence. Milton is a little down, thinking he was gonna get to sample his favorite actress.

"I mean... I don't know if I..." Spence stammers. Max fires up a blunt and passes it to Spence to relax him. He nervously smokes, passing back to Max. After a few minutes, Spence starts to loosen up... and he gets some help.

"Yes. Front desk." Max answers the phone.

"Oh really? OK. I'll send that right up." Max hangs up.

"It really is your lucky day, buckaroo. Ms Jennifer Aniston just called for a bottle of wine. So..." Max walks over to the fridge and pulls out a good bottle... for us. She walks back to Spence who looks dumbfounded.

"Here... dumbass. Take the wine up to her room. It's your way in." She hands him the wine, shaking her head at his cluelessness.

Spence takes the wine and gathers himself, pumping himself up. Kat laughs and shakes her head again, smoking, then passing to Milton. He coughs. Dude's not a smoker. He passes back to Max as Spence heads up to Jennifer's room. Max smokes and walks back behind the counter, looking over at Milton, wondering why I hired him.

"Excuse me... Ms Aniston." Spence knocks on Jennifer's door. She opens it quickly and pulls him in, looking around outside to make sure no one heard him. She slams the door.

"I don't want anyone to know I'm here, idiot!" She huffs and puffs, smoking a cigarette. Spence notices a half of a line of coke on the table and a huge purple dildo on the bed. Jennifer grabs the wine.

"So... you're the room service guy, huh?" Jennifer asks, her white bathrobe untied so Spence can see her gorgeous frame whenever she turns.

"Umm... yeah. I'm here to get you anything you need." Spence tries to stay calm. His huge bulge in his white sweatpants tells just how excited he is to be in Jennifer Aniston's motel room.

"Oh yeah? Anything?"

"Yes. Do you need some food or a newspaper or something?" He grins nervously, still trying to stay calm around such a beautiful, famous actress.

"A fucking newspaper? Are you fucking joking?" Jennifer's smoking away on that cigarette, frantically looking for something, trying to close her robe, but it keeps coming open.

"Oh fuck it. I thought I saw a camera on the floor, but I don't see it." Jennifer is paranoid. But not too far off. There is a camera, but hidden in the clock on the wall.

"How big's your dick. C'mon buddy boy, show me. Hurry up. I don't have all night." Jennifer puffs hard on the cigarette, standing right there in front of Spence, not trying to close her robe any longer. Spence just grins wide, not believing his luck. He pulls his sweatpants down and Jennifer's jaw drops. The cigarette barely hangs onto the corner of her bottom lip.

Ten and a half, really fat inches of uncircumsized nerd dick. It bounces excitedly. "Whoa! Now that's a fucking dick! Now I'm glad I called for room service." Jennifer pushes Spence onto the bed. He falls back, laying on the bed. Jennifer kneels down by the bed, chewing playfully on Spence's huge hairless nuts, blowing smoke all over 'em as she jacks the massive shaft. And the camera films it all.

Downstairs in the front office, Max checks out the camera. "Hmmmmm. That didn't take long. Nice cock, Spence." She says to the screen. Milton walks over to check it out too.

"Damn... he's got a fat dick. How come I never fucked him? I might have to fix that. How bigs yours Milton? Look.... She's riding it. God... I love fat dicks." Max watches the screen, fixated on Spence's huge dick. She chews her bubblegum, blowing and popping bubbles, her eyes wide at the fuck action on the monitor.

"Whip it out, buddy boy. Let's see if you measure up to 'ol Spence." Max looks right at Milton. He looks around, not knowing what to do.

"Well... I'm waiting..." Max blows a big bubble, her arms folded under her 34DDs in her black spandex top. Milton gives in and whips out the reason I hired him.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! IT'S EVEN BIGGER THAN WHAT'S HIS NAME! FUCK ME! I MEAN... YEAH... FUCK ME, BIG BOY!" Max tosses her top, quickly taking off her black spandex pants and thong too. Her 34DDs are barely encased in a very skimpy black lace bra. Milton's 12 and a half inches has got her big dick crazy and Max fucking loves it all. She climbs up on the motel front desk and spreads 'em. She motions for Milton to plug her and he definitely does.

"FUCKKKKKKKK!!!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!! WHAT A BIG FUCKING COCK!!!!! GOD!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!" Max's eyes roll back in her head as she pulls Milton into her, her legs wrapped tight around his skinny waist. He pounds her out, drilling that massive dick in and out of Max's already cumming cunt. It squeezes that fat hog constantly, bathing it with her super sweet pussy cream.

In Jennifer's room...

"GODDDDDDDD!!!!! FUCK MY ASSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I LOVE A BIG DICK IN MY FUCKING ASSSSSSSSS!!! MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Jennifer screams out, cumming again. Spence is on top of her as she lays on the bed, drilling her tight, perfectly smooth and tan ass with hat huge hog of a cock. He's sweating profusely, but butt banging Ms Aniston silly. The bed's rocking and rolling, Jennifer's ass is clinching and pumping and Spence's dick is thumping and pummeling.

Back at the front desk...

"DO ME, BITCH! HARDERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!" Max is bent over the desk with Milton behind her. He's grinning his little nerdy ass off, pounding that super sweet pussy senseless. Max's big titties are flopping wildly under her, battering the desk. She's blowing bubbles and popping them... and cumming.

Milton grunts and blows his wad up Max's constantly convulsing cunt. Stamina isn't his best attribute. Max reaches down and rubs her clit as Milton fills her pussy with his thick cream. She moans happily, all that warm cream pumping into her battered pussy is giving her super sweet sensations. She blows a big ass bubble and pops it, a huge smile on those cherry red, full, plump, wet lips.

"That's was good, bitch boy. I'll have to give you another whirl sometime. Good boy." Max softly pats Milton's grinning, nerdy face.

"Now... what's going on in Jennifer's room?" Max asks, getting her clothes and getting dressed as she watches the monitor.

Back in Jennifer's room...

"SHIT!!! YOU'RE FUCKING DICK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD IN MY ASS!!!! FUCK!!!!" Jennifer is riding Spence on the bed, reverse cowgirl. She's rubbing her pounding clit as she cums again, that huge, fat dick pummeling her hershey highway the right way.

"Let's get that chick at the front desk up here to join in the fun." Jennifer suggests, reaching over to get the phone as Spence batters her bowels with his massive dong.

"Yessssss..... Can you please come up hereeeeee???? Just come on in, no need to knockkkkkkkk.... GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!" Jennifer asks Max on the phone, hanging up, her head laying back, her long hair all in Spence's sweaty, non stop goofy grinning face.

"Duty calls." Max tells Milton, waving and smiling as she heads upstairs. Milton just grins and takes a deep breath, still excited about banging Max.

Max walks into Jennifer's room and shuts the door, stripping off her clothes quickly. She joins Jennifer and Spence on the bed, riding Spence's face as she kisses Jennifer from behind, reaching around to play with Jennifer's very perky, small tits. Spence eats that delicious... but sperm filled cunt. He's bisexual so it's cool. Max grinds it on Spence's face, moaning happily into Jennifer's mouth as they suck tongues. She pinches and pulls Jennifer's, thick, rubbery hard nips, rubbing the tips with her fingers. Jennifer moans back into Max's slutty mouth, sucking ridiculously hard on Max's long tongue.

Max ends up sucking Spence's fat, hairless nuts as he pounds Jennifer's butt on the edge of the bed. She's still riding him, reverse cowgirl, cumming all over Max's hair and face. Max rubs Jennifer's cumming cunt as she gorges herself on that super fat nuts. "God.... You've got tasty nuts, Spence." Max moans. Spence grunts, ready to cum.

He pulls out and cums in both Max and Jennifer's mouths. Jennifer hurriedly kneels beside Max as she gets the first mouthful. Both hotties open wide and lap at the flying sperm as it pumps into their lusty mouths.

They share the jizz when Spence finishes. He falls back on the bed, worn out and sweating. Max and Jennifer kiss and string out the thick, creamy strands of cock goo between them, playing with them, then sucking them in and kissing each other. They play with each other's heaving tits as they tongue fuck and play with their mouthfuls of gooey manseed.

"Mmmmmmmm... that was delicious. You have any more left in there, buddy boy?" Jennifer asks Spence. He nods no,but Jennifer won't take no for an answer. She and Max suck off Spence for a half hour, sucking his fat, hooded dick and fat, hairless nuts, alternating til they get what they want. Jennifer sucks out a half load of jizz, gulping it all down herself.

Max smiles and blows cummy bubbles with her gum, licking Spence's nuts as Jennifer greedily gulps down his gooey load. Spence is totally spent. He passes out on the bed. Jennifer and Max laugh and kiss, excitedly groping each other's carnally heated bodies.

Spence hits a homerun with Jennifer. Our plan is looking real good right about now.

"God... that was a hot video, babe. Spence did a great job. I think I need to have a talk with him about my mom. I'm thinking about doing a surprise video with her to get her some really hot internet buzz. And make us some money." Kim kisses me. Always the money maker.

"He's in his room if you wanna talk to him about it. They wore his ass out earlier at the motel. Ha." We laugh. Kim kisses me and I slap and roughly squeeze her super delectable butt in her white silk bathrobe as she gets up off of our bed and heads over to Spence's room to tell him about her idea. I head down to my girl Gina's room to hit the bong and fool around.

"Spence... are you awake?." Kim knocks on Spence's half open door and walks in. He's sleeping, and snoring... nude. She shuts the door, giggling at the sight.

"Mmmmmm. Such a nice cock." Kim walks over to Spence's bed and softly rubs his soft dick. She grabs it gently and strokes it.

"So very nice. So thick. So yummy." Kim leans over and licks the fat head, making it twitch in her hand. Spence keeps snoring, totally oblivious to Kim's tongue and hand on his cock. She licks it again, digging into the piss slit to fish out a drop of precum. She drinks it down.

"Mmmmmm. God, that's good. I wonder how good the real stuff is." Kim sucks the head, licking under the spongy, hooded head as she sucks softly on the mushroom crown. Spence moves in the bed, but still snores. Kim giggles, amazed at his ability to not wake up as she sucks his cock.

Kim is full on sucking off Spence, deepthroating his entire, half hard cock, but he's still sleeping. They must've really worn his ass out earlier.

Kim bobs her long dark haired head on that fat cock, licking under it as her lips dance up and down it. She massages those huge, hairless balls as she sucks harder and faster, her lips gliding fast, suctioning hard on that fat meat in her throat.

She feels it pulse in her throat and Kim smiles, knowing she's gonna get a big taste of all that thick sperm. She sucks harder and harder while Spence still sleeps.

Spence cums deep down her throat. Kim sucks it all down quickly, her tongue licking under the super fat, pumping shaft as all that creamy cock goo pumps down her throat. Kim pulls back and catches the last bits of cum in her mouth, sucking out every last drop before she let's Spence's cock slide from her mouth.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
12