Hollywood Trash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She plays with the cum, swishing it around in her mouth to get a real good taste of it. Kim gulps it down, smacking her lips as Spence finally wakes up. "God... that was so yummy. It's about time you woke up, Spence. I just sucked your cock, but you slept through it." Kim laughs, patting Spence's soft again cock.

"Umm... sorry... but thanks." Spence grins, rubbing his eyes.

"I have something special for you... besides the blowjob. I wanna do a kind of guerilla style video of my mom getting fucked at the motel and I wanna put it on our site to get her some really hot internet buzz... and to make us money too. Are you up to fuck her? She's really good. I know she'd love this big, beautiful cock in her holes." Kim strokes Spence's cock, smirking at Spence.

"If you do, I'll let you fuck me too, afterwards. No video though. Just you and I... and this big thing." Kim leans over and kisses the fat, soft cock in her hand."

Spence grins wide. "You got a deal!" He excitedly announces. Kim giggles, sucking his dick again as Spence groans incessantly.

"Good. I'll call you later so you can be at the motel before mom gets there." Kim pats Spence's cock and gets up, walking to the door.

"And thanks... for everything." Kim opens her robe, flashing Spence. She turns around and wiggles her butt at him, then walks out the door. Spence just lays back and grins, not believing how good things are going for him nowadays.

While I'm getting high and fucking Gina's 36Ds into submission, Max stops by Spence's room to congratulate him on his vid with Jennifer Aniston.

"Spence... you in here?"

"Yeah... I'm taking a leak."

Max laughs, chewing her gum, walking towards Spence's bathroom. She looks in and sees him standing at the toilet, stretching and pissing. Max walks over to him and surprises him,pinching his nipples extremely hard.

"OWWWWWW!!!" Spence winces and misses the bowl, hitting the back of the toilet.

"C'mon, big boy... don't be such a baby. Nice pissing." Max grabs Spence's dick and directs it back into the bowl, she jerks it while he pisses, groaning happily as he stretches.

Max leans over and laps at the thick yellow stream, tasting Spence's piss. "Hmmmm. Not bad at all." Max sucks the head, drinking down the rest of Spence's piss as he just grins wide and keeps stretching.

"Damn, dude... your piss tastes as good as your cum. I'm gonna have to make you my side dick. Maybe Milton too. His dick is even bigger than yours. Not as thick though... and I loveeeee thick dicks." Max winks at Spence, sucking him in again. She bobs her head on that fat meat.

Spence rubs her ass in her white sweatpants, sliding his hand in and fingering her ass and pussy. Max moans in agreement, deepthroating that whole, half hard, uncircumsized dick. She speeds up, sucking ravenously. Spence fingers her super horny holes rapidly, his left hand on Max's head as he fucks her throat.

Spence cums deep down Max's sperm greddy gullet, feeding her a full load of his super smooth cum. She downs it with a smile, licking all around the fat shaft as it pumps that delicious cream deep down her throat.

"So fucking gooddddd! Damn, dude. Your cum is awesome. You're definitely my new side dick." Max sucks Spence totally dry, smacking her thick, creamy lips off of that fat dick over and over. She naughtily licks the head, then stands up, teasingly licking her lips clean.

"Very good. And great job with Jennifer earlier. She gave me her number so we can have another three way with her. I may do it... after I fuck you senseless myself." Max blows Spence a kiss and struts out of his bathroom, blowing a big bubble and popping it, shaking her plump butt so enticingly. Spence keeps grinning, wiping his brow. He's balls deep in hot pussy now... and he couldn't be happier.

...

"God... fuck my tits, baby. Mmmmmmmmm." Gina squeezes those 36D cones of perfection tight around my massive, pounding dick, softly chewing on the shaft as it glides across her glistening lips. Her tongue dances perfectly on my sensitive skin as she bites it.

I smoke and squeeze those tits myself, fucking up into that big tit valley with reckless, cum crazed abandon.

I dump my huge load of super creamy jizz all over Gina's smiling face. The smoke from the bong fills the air along with the sounds of Gina slurping at my cumming cock, my sperm slowly running down that sexy face towards her anxiously waiting lips. She eagerly laps it all up, jerking out every last drop of cum in me, ravenously sucking me totally clean as I lean back and hit the bong, smoking my heart out. Bongs and blowjobs... I'm definitely using that name for a porn series. Ha.

...

"OK, Spence. Mom's on her way. Just relax and she'll be here shortly." Kim tells Spence. He's sitting on the edge of the motel bed anxiously awaiting Kim's mom Kris.

"I want you to really fuck her good. Really get nasty and trashy. I want real hardcore." Kim explains. Spence grins, leaning back on his elbows. He definitely gets her drift. He unzips his khakis and let's his cock hang free.

"Sure thing. No problem. How about a warm up before you mom gets here?" Spence shakes his eyebrows at Kim, all cocky and horny. Kim look at him and shakes her head, giggling.

"Well... I guess it couldn't hurt." Kim slowly takes off her white, wraparound minidress. Then sits on Spence's cock, pushing him flat on the bed. She guides his rock hard member to her pussy, rubbing it up and down her silky slit. Spence groans, closing his eyes on the bed as Kim sits down fully on his cock. It slowly enters the world's greatest pussy, stretching it, making Kim bite her lips with approval.

Kim rides Spence, bouncing and grinding on his cock, alternating and changing speeds as well. Spence grabs Kim's ass and squeezes as he rides him, bit moaning and groaning happily. "God... you've got such a nice cock, Spence. Yeahhhhhh." Kim closes her eyes, loving that thick meat plunging so deep up her constantly clenching cunt over and over. She dances her pussy on it, grinding fast, then bouncing faster.

Spence cums deep in Kim's cunt, making his goofy cum faces, grunting wildly. Kim can't stop giggling, cooing happily from the rush of warm seed up her cunt as well. She leans down and rubs her big firm tits all over Spence's sweaty face, laughing as she does.

Kim gets up and sits on Spence's mouth, looking down at him. "Clean me, Spence. Get it spotless." Kim snaps her fingers. Spence obeys licking and sucking out his cum, drinking it down as Kim grinds on his fast sucking mouth.

"Yeahhhhhh.... Suck it, Spence... suck it all out. Mmmmmmmm." Kim bites her lips, cooing with delight as Spence's pussy sucking skills.

"OK... get ready for my mom." Kim playfully slaps Spence's chest as she gets up, gathering up her dress and going to the bathroom to get dressed. Spence just lays there, goofy grinning his pasty white ass off.

The evening goes off well. Spence throat fucks Kim, making her gag and vomit repeatedly. He pisses on her face, taking pics as Kris happily drinks it.

He ass fucks Kris doggy style on the bed, then has her ride him cowgirl as he pisses up her ass. He drinks it all out as Kris rides his face and plays with her clit, shooting her cum across the room.

Kim watches it all from the front desk, smiling like crazy. She sees the dollar signs spinning in front of her gorgeous eyes.

Spence finishes with a facial on Kris' smiling face. She sucks him clean as he spits on her face and tits. Real nasty... and real hot.

After her mom leaves, Kim congratulates Spence in the room. "Great job, Spence. Great job. That was exactly what I wanted. It was so fucking hot." Kim smiles.

"Thanks. I couldn't sop thinking about you though. I was wishing it was you I was pissing on. Sorry." Spence wipes his sweaty brow again.

"Don't be sorry. That's sweet. You know..." Kim shakes her eyebrows at Spence. They both smirk, knowing what each other is thinking...

Kim takes the piss facial from Spence with a big smile and an open mouth. He directs his stream all over Kim's perfect face, drenching every inch. He also directs the piss into her open mouth. Kim gulps it down and opens up again. She drinks three mouthfuls of warm yellow dick liqour on her knees in the motel room. Spence just keeps grinning... and pissing.

Everything worked out great. Kim's video of her mom was a huge hit on our site. It get her a ton of internet buzz too so it's a win/win.

Jennifer paid me not to show the video... to the public. We watched it while I ass fucked her all night long. She didn't mind me filming her at all. She even offered to do it again... and bring her buddy Courteney Cox with her next time. Awesome idea.

And Spence... he's been fucking and fucking... and sweating like crazy. Dude has so much pussy he can barely handle it. We've filmed him fucking three other starlets already. All big hits on the site. Gotta keep it fuck city... and trashy... 24/7 here at... Hollywood Trash.

By : DickThePimp


12