Hollywood's Fallen Angels: Sandy 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about trying a little bump of coke sweetie? I'll do a line first, don't you want to try it with me?"

I hesitated.

"C'mon sugar, it'll make you feel so good, and maybe calm your nerves just a bit."

"Uhhh, I don't know." I said, vacillating.

"Well don't worry about it now, hun," she said, smiling as she brushed my hair, "the offer's open if you want to try it later. It helps the models get over their nerves when they pose."

She stopped, looking at me in the mirror.

"And speaking of posing. You sure you don't want to try posing nude hun? You've already earned a C-note. There's two more if you pose nude. Why not give it a try?" She asked, rubbing my shoulders while looking at me in the mirror.

So why not? Hell, I was practically naked in the last set anyway. And I need the money. And, yeah, it turns me on being nasty for the camera. Why not?

I smiled up at Em. "Alright, I'll do it."

"Yes, that's the stuff!" Em beamed. "Sugar, you won't be sorry, you're gonna love it!"

She turned me in the chair to face the clothes racks.

"Now go take your bikini off. You can put that robe on. We have to wait for the lines from your bikini to fade on your skin."

I did as she asked, my fingers shaking as I committed myself to going through with it.

"Sweetie," Em said, "since you'll be posing nude do you mind if I give you just a little trim down there?" Embarrassed I didn't know what to reply.

"Oh don't worry sugar, I help all the models keep trim. It makes for better pictures. And I'm very safe and gentle, promise!"

What the hell, I'm already in this far. Why not?

"Umm, okay, I guess." I said hesitantly.

"Wonderful hun! Stand here, spread your legs, pull your robe up around your waist."

Em knelt down with scissors and a comb and I had the most awkward hair styling of my life. But for some reason I trusted her, even with something as personal as this. But she was very gentle, and soon I felt better about her touching me down there. And I felt better not having to worry about out-of-control hairs causing me embarrassment in the shoot. After she finished she smiled and asked me to sit back in the makeup chair.

Perhaps she sensed my building nervousness, or maybe she just wanted to enjoy more herself, but for whatever reason she lit another bowl, took a hit, and passed me the water bong. I inhaled deep, several times. The pot calmed me, and the wash of sexual pleasure glowed brighter again. I decided I was going to do this, no matter what, and nerves be damned.

After we both took several more hits Em laughed, set the pipe aside and continued working on my hair and makeup. I felt spoiled like never before. A half hour later, Em asked me to stand and open my robe to check for any lines. For some reason it didn't bother me to expose my naked body to Em. I felt safe and secure in her little world.

"Perfect hun! Your hair, your makeup, out-a-sight! No lines on your smok'n bod. You're ready! Look at how stunning you are. A stone-cold beauty!"

I looked at myself in the mirror. Only it wasn't me anymore. Instead, Em had converted me into a sexy model. The awkward Okie with wind-tossed blonde locks, thin lips and freckles on her nose was gone. She was replaced by a stunning, sexy beauty with red, pouty lips, accented cheek bones, big bold eyelashes and flawless complexion. Her hair glowed like spun gold as it bounded around her face.

"Em, I, I don't know what to say," I said, almost crying, "I feel so sexy, so beautiful, so excited. I can't believe that's me!" I stood and turned to her.

"Thank you so much Em," I gushed, giving her a hug, "for everything. You make me feel so beautiful, and so sexy. I feel like a different person!"

Em's words and my perfect hair and makeup made me feel like a sexy, hot, model. And I liked it. A lot.

Em smiled, hugging me back. "You're so welcome sugar. Now let's go get you to the set darl'n," she said approvingly as she fussed with a curl in my hair, "you're ready."

Together we walked back to the warehouse.

I hadn't been nervous with Em in the dressing room. But my nerves grew with each step toward the set.

At the set, Em gave me a big hug and whispered. "You'll be fantastic hun! Just enjoy it. And never let fear stop you from doing what your heart desires." I smiled at her, feeling like she could be the mom I wished I'd had. She smiled back, gave me one final big hug, turned and walked back to the front.

Ted had replaced the motorcycle with a large antique red cloth chaise lounge with one arm halfway down the back. Seeing the lounge with the lights and umbrellas spread around it made me anxious.

"Hot Stuff" by Donna Summer cranked through the ceiling speakers, but I didn't feel very hot.

"How about a drink before we get started?" Ted asked, pulling the bottle of Champagne out of ice. He poured me a tall glass. I was becoming quite fond of Champagne. I savored the cool sparkling bubbles in my mouth, enjoying their little zesty bursts.

Ted checked the lights with a Pop! The sound increased my tension. The pot and alcohol made me feel happy, yet still a bit anxious. Like a nervous racehorse fidgeting at the gate I wanted to get it started Yet at the same time, I didn't. I hugged the robe tight around me. The shy, reserved Okie in me was coming out again.

"Sandy! Your hair and makeup are stunning! Em did herself proud. You look beautiful, sexy!" My fears defrosted as Ted stoked my ego.

"Alright. You ready for this? Let's put those heels on and when you're ready come over here."

I put my cherry high heels on with trembling fingers. My mouth dry, those pesky butterflies flittered in my stomach again. With my heels on, I gingerly tiptoed toward the lounge, trying not to fall.

Being naked in front of Em was no big deal. But being naked in front of Ted and his lens made me tense.

Oh my God. Am I really doing this? Should I stop?

But my body had a mind of its own. I continued walking to the lounge, eyeing it as if it were a dangerous tiger. My heels click clack clicked on the concrete floor as the smell of warehouse dust filled my nostrils.

"Okay, give me your robe." Ted said walking up to me. Feeling modest again I untied the soft cloth belt and slipped the robe off me. Like a gentleman Ted took my robe and placed it on a director's chair.

I sat down on the soft, red cloth, hunched over, crossing my legs and arms to hide myself.

Silly! Why the sudden modesty? He's about to take pictures of me naked, for God's sake.

I hunched over even more, feeling awkward and nervous. Facing the camera lens nude made my nerves so much worse. Where I felt comfortable in front of the lens with my bikini, now I felt unprotected, exposed, shy.

"Alright Sandy, it's the same routine. I'm going to take a few readings and then we'll get started. Lay down on your right side facing the camera, head on the headrest. Cross your left leg in front of your right leg. That's it. Now put your left arm across your boobs to hide them. Perfect!"

In this position my boobs and sex were hidden, which made me feel a bit more relaxed.

Ted moved around the lounge as he took readings. The Pop and bright flash didn't scare me the way they did the first time. After several more tests, he walked back to his camera, adjusted the lens and faced me.

"Alright Sandy, now just relax. You look sensational! Give me that same fiery look you're so good at!" I did my best, giving him a sassy, pouty look and staring into the lens with intensity.

Pop! Pop!

"You look so hot! So sexy! Magnificent! Now place your left arm along your left side." I did as he said, my boobs now exposed to the lens.

Quit now before it gets worse.

But I didn't. I stayed in that exposed position as my breathing increased and I felt warm again.

Pop! Pop!

"My God. You have the most awesome boobs ever! So perfect! So sexy!"

Pop!

As cheesy as he sounded, Ted's positive reinforcement and constant ego-boost were nectar to my soul. His banter helped quell my nerves. I thought back to the last person who told me I had great boobs. It was Stu. My mind wandered back to our lovemaking in the car.

"Perfect Sandy. You're so sexy, so pretty. Now lift your left leg at the knee, bend your left knee and put your left foot behind your right knee. That's good. Keep your right leg straight. Straighten your left arm. Drape your left hand over your left knee. That's it! So beautiful! So fuck'n sexy!" I realized with a start this position exposed my boobs and sex to the camera.

This is it. I'm completely exposed now. No putting the Genie back in this bottle.

"Babe" by Styx crooned from above, settling my anxiety and making me think of Stu and the back seat of his parent's car. I felt torn. On the one hand I felt wrong, ashamed and guilty for exposing myself when all my upbringing told me I shouldn't.

But at the same time that naughty, nasty, dirty feeling turned me on. I focused on that feeling. I helped it grow by focusing on the memory Stu playing with my boobs, pinching, squeezing, fondling them.

My inhibitions eased as the memory of his pleasuring me blossomed. The sexy feeling of posing and being nasty conquered my nerves. I felt the familiar tingle and glow between my legs.

Pop! Pop!

"Stunning! So hot and sexy! Now sit up and face me. Put your feet on the floor. Knees bent. Cross your right leg over your left leg. Cover your boobs with your left hand. Put your right hand up and over your head and hold the back of your hair. Pull your hair up. Now arch your back and push your chest out. More. That's it. Even more. Great! Wow!"

My sex was covered by my crossed legs, my boobs by my left arm and hand. Yet I felt even more sexy and sensual. I gave Ted my best nasty look. I relaxed even more.

Comfortable and feeling slutty and erotic, I moved my position without his direction. I pushed my chest out more. I turned and tilted my head. I turned my chest in different angles. Each of my poses was followed by the now familiar Pop! Pop! Pop!

"Absolutely magnificent, Sandy! Gorgeous! Now spread your legs, both feet on the ground. Elbows on your knees. Interlace your fingers palms down, lean your chin down on your hands. Now look at me and give me that sexy heat." I did as instructed. The heat and wetness grew between my legs. My nipples were hard, sensitive. My breathing increased. I felt nasty, slutty, hot and the more turned on I became, the more I enjoyed exposing myself, which turned me on even more.

Am I a nasty slut? Why's that turning me on?

I thought about how the lens penetrates my modesty like Stu penetrated my sex. Pop! Pop!

Without being told I spread my legs even more. I placed my hands behind me on either side and arched my back, pushing my boobs high.

"Wow! Yeah! Hot!" Ted uttered softly, closing in on my boobs..

Pop! Pop!

My boobs and sex now exposed, I spread myself wide to the lens.

God, I love being nasty for the lens!

I felt sexual tingles fanning out from between my legs to my whole body. I was breathing faster as my arousal swelled. The urge to rub and pull on my nipples became difficult to ignore.

Pop! Pop! Pop!

"Good! Lay your back on the arm of the lounge. Drape your upper body against the arm. Spread your legs wider. Even wider. Reach both arms up and grab the back of the lounge." I moved into position as Ted came in closer with the all-seeing lens. My sex was wide open to the camera, my heat and wetness visible for all to see. My breasts heaved up and down, stretched and exposed, nasty, slutty, turning me on even more.

Pop! Pop!

I turned, laying down with my back lengthwise on the lounge. I positioned my feet together pointing toward the end of the lounge. I lifted both legs straight up, keeping them straight and together. I crossed my right leg in front of my left leg and locked ankles. Ted moved closer to my exposed ass. The lens had a perfect view of my butt and slit.

God, I'm so turned on being nasty for the lens.

Pop! Pop! Pop!

Stretching my legs straight, I pointed my toes and heels to the ceiling while looking around my legs into the dark lens. I cast sexy fire from my eyes deep into the black lens. Ted moved closer to the end of the lounge with a clear shot of my legs, butt and face. I tightly squeezed my legs, causing pressure and pleasure down there.

More. I want more.

I squeezed my legs tighter, rhythmically, crossing and uncrossing them harder, over and over again. The motion massaged my sex, stimulating me and making me pant. I could feel my thighs getting slippery, increasing my yearning. Desire to rub myself intensified. My mind flashed back to Stu moving his hard shaft up and down my sex, teasing me before his deep, penetrating, filling thrust.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Pop! Pop! Pop!

Was that my voice? Did I just moan out loud?

I straightened and spread my legs wide to the sides, exposing my sex to the camera. With a will of its own my right hand snuck down to my sex. My left snaked up to my hard nipples.

"Yes! So fucking hot," Ted murmured as he moved in closer, taking close-ups of my sex and boobs. "Show me how you play with yourself, just like that."

Pleasure screamed through my brain as I rubbed my slit and lips. Being slutty in front of the all-seeing lens felt so amazing. I pushed my mons and button with the palm of my hand. Ripples of ecstasy burst in me. My nipples demanded attention. I flashed-back to Stu tasting them, gently biting and pulling on my engorged nipples with his teeth.

"Ohhhh!"

God, I just did it again, moaning like a slut in front of Ted!

I ignored the small, prissy voice in me demanding modesty and propriety. Grabbing my right nipple hard I pinched and pulled it, reveling in the pain and pleasure.

"Mmmmhhh!" Pop! Pop! Pop!

Oh my God, this feels so fucking amazing. I'm a slut. And it makes me so fucking hot!

I spread my legs wide, allowing full access for my fingers as I played with my wet lips, open slit and button. I mashed my boobs, kneading them harder, pinching and pulling my nipples mercilessly.

Show the camera everything. Do it slut.

Spreading my legs wider, I exposed my sex as much as I could.

God help me, I love it! I feel so fucking nasty!

Memories of Stu filling me filled my world, the camera and lights disappeared as I focused on the fantasy of him taking me.

"Ohhhhhh!"

I slid my fingers around my sex and clit as I moaned, closing my eyes, lost in my sexual paradise. I couldn't control it anymore. It felt so good to touch myself.

"Mmmmmmm."

I rubbed harder with insistent, probing fingers, feeling my button swell and harden like a little eraser. I spread my wetness around my sex as I teased myself with my fingers. The sexual intensity of my fingers on my button sent bolts of pleasure pulsing through me. I shuddered with passion as I squeezed and pulled my nipples with aggressive insistence.

God this feels soooooo good!

The memory of Stu grinding into me, again and again and again took me far away into my sexual depravity.

"Uggghhhhh," I moaned louder, filled with lustful desire, "Ohhhhhhh!"

I closed my eyes, laying my head back as sheer desire took me every downward. Like Stu during our night of passion lust consumed me. I rubbed myself with fast, light flicks of my finger. My orgasm was close. Very close. I was on the edge. With eyes squeezed shut I focused on the intensity building between my legs.

"Ohhhhh! Fuck! Uhhhhhhhh!"

Slut! Slut! Slut! The word was the trigger I needed.

"Oh fuck! Slut! Yes! I'm gonna cum!"

Images of Stu driving deep into me, his hot butt pumping up and down, again and again. The slut in me was in complete control now. I couldn't stop her. I didn't want to stop her.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard Stu! I'm your slut!" I screamed out. "Oh God! Yes! I'm cumming! I'm CUUUMMMMING!"

The orgasm burst through my entire being. Wave after wave of incandescent bliss exploded through me as I careened down the mountain of sexual gratification. Concentrated pleasure swept me away like a leaf in a raging river. Pulse after gripping pulse of pure ecstasy raced through my convulsing body.

"OHHH! UUHHH! OOHHH! UHHHHH! OHHHHHHH!" I screamed as pleasure detonated in every cell in my body.

I couldn't breathe, couldn't think, couldn't feel anything but absolute orgasmic delight. Roaring filled my ears. Stars burst in my eyes. My vision narrowed, the world tightening into a smaller and smaller tunnel. I slipped down, out of consciousness, wrapped in pure paradise.

Time and space ceased.

Dimly I became aware of sound. The sound grew louder and resolved into a rushing, roaring, waterfall noise. I became aware of blackness. The roaring, waterfall sound filled my ears, then slowly subsided.

As if from a long, dark tunnel I became aware of Ted's face. The tunnel grew wider as my vision restored. He was staring down at me. Fear, concern and something akin to desire alternated in his eyes. I became aware he was cradling my head. The world came back in a rush as the waterfall sounds ringing in my ears ebbed. He was speaking to me, but I couldn't make out his words. His look of concern gave way to a smile of relief as I looked up at him, I could hear again.

"Oh my God!" He said with concern. "Sandy, are you alright?

I gave a weak nod and tried to smile. I felt so feeble from my post orgasmic glow, like I had just finished a run on a hot, steamy Oklahoma day.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked holding me gently.

That was without a doubt the best, most intense orgasm I have ever had.

I nodded again and sat up.

"Can you stand?" He asked.

I tried, getting about halfway up, but my legs were spaghetti. I sat again. Ted dashed to the table, grabbed water and my robe and dashed back. I sipped the cool water down. I wrapped the robe around me. I felt so relaxed. I laid back down on the lounge, resting my head on the armrest and turning to the side to look at him. I felt blissful, exhausted, radiant.

"Hold that pose!" Ted exclaimed, jumping to his camera. He moved in close, hovering just a few feet in front of me, focusing on my face. I didn't change my pose or expression as I looked into the lens. I couldn't.

Pop! Pop!

He smiled as he put his camera down and sat next to me on the floor.

"Sandy, that was the most intense sexual experience I ever saw," he said with an soft, awestruck tone, "you alright now?"

I smiled with tired satisfaction. The urge to sleep crept on me.

"I feel very alright, thanks," I said, adding, "but I think I'm spent. I'm not sure I have any more in me."

"Of course. Let's get these off," He said, pulling my heels off gently. "I'll take you back to Em."

He brought me the flats and put them on for me. He pulled me up slow, this time my legs held.

"I've been in this business for a long time," he said, looking at me as we walked back to Em's dressing room, "and I can say there's not a model that can hold a candle to you, Sandy."

He paused, and with a hint of angst asked, "Did you enjoy it, the shoot I mean?"

I nodded, too exhausted to trust my voice.

He continued, "I'd love to have you back. Will you come back and do another shoot?"

I hesitated, not wanting to commit as my bliss faded and the reality of what I did bounded back into my consciousness.

Oh my God. I just posed nude. And I masturbated like a complete slut. All while having every detail of my body photographed for all to see.

"Well, no matter what you decide, I'm happy I had the chance to work with you. I can't begin to explain how beautiful, sexy and stunning you are."