HoloLife Ch. 02

Story Info
Virtual reality revenge on her friend goes awry.
8.4k words
4.66
17.9k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brans
brans
118 Followers

Author's Note

Please share any feedback! Note: All characters are 18 years old or older. Trigger warning: Non-consensual sexual situations.

---

Jimmy couldn't help but smile as he surveyed the scene at his bar.

The plan had worked out even better than he'd expected. The lesbian girl, Lily, had somehow tricked both of her hot friends into the HoloLife. And not only that, she wanted to see them naked as much as he did!

The crowd at the bar seemed to appreciate things, as did the people watching the online stream. The raucous calls and comments were testament to that.

In the center of the crowd, against the back wall, was the entertainment for this evening.

Laurel's limp body draped against the padded chair. Her long, svelte form spouted a fountain of blonde hair that trailed down her back. Her small breasts stood proudly and braless under her sage green tank top. Her long legs splayed out in front of her, wrapped tightly in white pants.

Beside her was the slumped body of that tasty-looking Korean chick, Tina. She was very short, barely reaching five-feet. Her tight, mocha body was wrapped in a black dress that plunged low in the front, revealing a surprisingly deep valley of cleavage for such a slim, petite girl. In her unconsciousness, her legs fell apart slightly, revealing a delicious hint of her red panties.

Just a minute ago, Tina had been shouting that they should release Laurel. That what they were doing to Laurel was too extreme. Who knows, maybe if Tina had kept her mouth shut and enjoyed the show, maybe she wouldn't be in this position. But she didn't. So soon, everyone in the bar and on the stream would get to see her exposed body on the HoloLife's VR screen. She would be doing...all sorts of things...for the crowd to enjoy.

Plus, Jimmy would have a copy of her body stored in the HoloLife, to do with as he pleased. Forever. He glanced again at her slender legs and soft brown tits. Jimmy was having a good day.

---

As she fell into darkness, Tina was frantic and gripped with terror. She tried to shout or thrash or somehow stop the HoloLife from scanning her in. But it was to no avail.

Against her wishes, she was encased in darkness. She felt fear in her chest as a tingle worked its way over her whole body. It started down at her small feet, and worked its way up her legs, between her thighs, tickling her vagina's inner folds, travelled across her taut tummy, and up over her large melons, before covering her arms and face.

Like with Laurel's scan, Tina's virtual body was stored away in the HoloLife's hard drive. While that existed, even after Tina left, Jimmy could create copies of her body in virtual reality. He could use them however he wished. He could touch them, caress them, dress them up, make them say things, make them dance and fuck, make them horny, anything. Her body was his now. But Tina didn't know this, of course.

As suddenly as the scanning began, it ended. Tina blinked as she found herself on the beach she had seen on the HoloLife screen.

It felt very real. If she didn't know this was VR, she would be fooled into thinking it was real life. The white sand gave way to an azure sea. Palm trees swayed overhead, casting cool shadows on the shore.

She looked down at herself and let out an involuntary groan. It was her body all right.

---

A loud cheer erupted as the Korean girl appeared on the HoloLife screen. Just as in real life, she was slim, busty, short, and her silky black hair fell down to mid-back.

Unlike in real life, she was dressed in just a small, black bikini. Her slender brown legs were on full display. Her bikini-bottoms were just large enough to cover her vagina. Her stomach was smooth and tight and sported a small, cute belly button. Her breasts, now revealed in full, were enormous for her frame. The C-cups sagged slightly outwards against the bikini top.

"Look at that little dish!" shouted a man from the middle of the crowd. He seemed to be middle-aged, old enough to be 18-year-old Tina's father.

Many patrons of the bar were older, Lily noticed. She wasn't bothered by this. Laurel and Tina were beautiful, and she'd waited a long time to see them naked. She didn't mind sharing them with the bar, or the internet. Bodies like that were made for sharing--it would be selfish for Laurel, or Tina, or even her to hog the goods.

On an unconscious level, Lily relished the thought that all these dirty old men were getting off on seeing her friends naked. She got a bit wet, thinking about it. She'd never admit that, of course.

"What great tits," said a bearded man. "That's the best pair I've seen in months."

"Can't wait to see what's under that suit," called another. "I bet her nips are dark and delicious."

Lily licked her lips.

---

Back in HoloLife, Tina was growing very conscious of how exposed she was. Her small bikini left little to the imagination. She tried to cross her arms over her chest, but her thin arms only slightly obscured the view. The silky bikini top pressed into her forearms.

A small window in the corner of her vision showed the men at the bar crowded around her limp form. The red counter over top of that showed that 5,523 people were watching online. How could so many people be watching?

She surveyed the beach. Just as she'd seen when she watched Laurel, there were attractive people littering the beach, just like at a normal beach party. They gathered in small groups, talking, holding drinks, and laughing. 'Nothing to be worried about,' she tried to tell herself.

She looked up to see the busty redhead, Sophie, approaching. She still wore the white bikini, and her fiery hair offset her pristine, pale skin.

The blonde Laurel trailed behind Sophie. Her normally cold, pale face was still flushed from her public orgasm, and she seemed to be trembling slightly from the aftereffects. But she was clothed once more, her small nipples poking through the top of her sage bikini.

"Hiya," said Sophie, cheerily. "Welcome to HoloLife Tina."

"Hi," said Tina slowly.

"We're all going to have so much fun together," said Sophie.

"Tina," said Laurel urgently. "What's going on?" She wrung her hands. "This has been so embarrassing."

Tina thought quickly. If Laurel knew she'd helped trap her in HoloLife, she'd be so angry. And Tina needed all the allies she could get.. "I have no idea what's going on," she said.

Sophie let out a tinkley laugh. "Oh that's not true!" she said.

Tina felt her stomach sink.

Sophie continued: "Tina helped trap you here. She was angry because you stripped her in public. You forced her to show her big brown titties to the whole party. This was meant to be her revenge. She didn't plan to get trapped here herself, of course! But here we are. Funny how life works, huh?"

Laurel's mouth was gaping open. "You PLANNED this? Do you know what I went through? How humiliated I was?" she asked, incredulous. "I'll put you through that and a thousand times more, you bitch!"

She lunged at Tina, but as she did, she seemed to lose control of her body. Suddenly her aggressive advance turned into a softer, more tender one. She draped her slender arms around Tina's shoulders, pulling the shorter girl into an embrace. Despite her soft touch, her eyes were furious.

"Oh I'd hate to see you fight," said Sophie. "I know you're upset with each other right now, but HoloLife should be a place of friendship. How about you kiss and make up?"

Oh no.

Tina felt her body override her control. The HoloLife must be controlling her actions! Her head tilted back, and her arms wrapped around Laurel's slim waist. The tall girl's pale skin was taut and smooth.

Laurel's lips were feather soft as they kissed her own. Her blonde hair tickled Tina's small shoulders. Tina felt her own hand slide down to Laurel's small, supple butt. Her large breasts pressed against Laurel's stomach, and to her horror she felt herself getting aroused.

She felt Laurel deepen the kiss.

---

"Look at them teenage lesbos go at it!" called a man to Lily's left.

The sight on the HoloLife screen had been Lily's fantasy for the past year. Slender, blonde Laurel was wrapped in a passionate embrace with the petite, busty, Korean Tina. Both girls wore skimpy bikinis, and their lips were locked in a deep kiss. Mocha skin pressed against ivory, their hands roaming each other's bodies like desperate lovers.

Lily's breathing grew shallow as she watched her beautiful friends make out against their wishes, compelled by the jailbroken HoloLife. Her panties were sopping wet as she took in the show that they were putting on. Especially when she thought about all the people who were watching, both in the bar and online.

She jumped as she felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Jimmy, the bar owner. He tapped a spoon on a glass to get the bar's attention.

"Ms. Lily here," he said, gesturing to her. "has given us a great show tonight. Wouldn't you say?"

The men roared their approval.

"Hottest chicks I've ever seen!"

"Can't wait to see that Asian girl buck naked!"

"Love the blonde one! I wanna see her cum again. Such cute titties."

Jimmy continued: "Now Lily, since you brought 'em to us, it's only fitting you get to decide what comes next. They can do anything at all. Got any ideas, or any fantasies you want to see them play out?"

Lily could feel the whole bar watching her. A crowded mass of horny men, waiting for her to decide these beautiful girls' fate.

On the screen, Laurel and Tina continued to make out. Laurel's hand was gently hefting Tina's large tit and rubbing where the nipple would be under the black bikini top.

Lily could pick any fantasy at all, no matter how depraved. Suddenly, these girls who she'd been lusting after had become her playthings.

She smiled. "I have a few ideas." And she explained her fantasy to Jimmy.

---

Tina was getting uncomfortably aroused as she continued making out with Laurel. The slender blonde's hands were all over her, groping her bottom, tickling their way up her ribs, softly groping her large tits. Her mouth was too. When they weren't kissing each other deeply, Laurel trailed soft kisses down her neck.

It was all adding up to a bit of a heat in Tina's pussy. One she was desperate to hide. She was no lesbian! And she certainly wouldn't be turned on by Laurel, even if she was.

Despite that, she felt her pussy grow damp and her nipples harden under Laurel's attention.

"Hiya girls," said Sophie.

The HoloLife's compulsion over Tina abruptly ended. She jumped back, her large breasts bouncing inside the flimsy restraint of the black bikini top.

Across from her, Laurel had a look of horror and disgust written across her face.

"Glad to see you've made up!" said Sophie in the same bubbly voice she always used. "And I've got good news for you."

Oh no, thought Tina. Good news was never "good" when you were held captive by dozens of horny men. She crossed her arms over her large brown tits.

"Your friend Lily came up with a great idea to make HoloLife even more fun for you."

"Lily!" said Laurel. "Is she in on this too?"

"Tee hee," giggled Sophie. "She and Tina were the ones who conspired to trap you here."

Laurel fumed.

"Anyways," continued Sophie, "Lily had a great idea. She said that competition can make people closer, so it might help you two as you continue to rebuild your friendship."

"Competition..." said Tina.

"Yep!" said Sophie. "And the thing about competition is that sometimes people don't try that hard. So we need to make sure you do! Anyways, long story short, whoever loses will get a punishment."

"What punishment?" said Laurel suspiciously.

"Oh, it's no fun if you know ahead of time. We'll tell you afterward."

Tina gulped. She could only guess what the punishment would be, but she was pretty sure she wouldn't like it. "What's the game?" she asked.

Sophie grinned. "Let me show you!" she said, brightly.

She clapped her hands together twice and suddenly the world shifted around them.

They were in the center of a small arena, packed with people. On either end of the arena was a raised dais with a glowing orb. The ground was packed earth, and soft against Tina's strappy sandals.

Sandals! Tina looked down at herself. What the heck was she wearing? It was like a dress, or a skimpy bathrobe, or...

"The game is Wizard Ball!" said Sophie. "Congratulations, you're now both wizards. You each get one spell, and your goal is to disable your opponent long enough to steal their orb. You are, of course, dressed to fit the part. Though we've opted for a slightly sexier take on the usual mage's robe."

So Tina could see! Across from her, Laurel's robes were the same as her own. They barely came to mid-thigh, and were made of a thin, purple fabric with gold embroidery. They secured in the front with a sash, like a bathrobe would have been. And if that came untied...

Tina was suddenly aware that she wasn't wearing bra or panties. Her large, perky tits sat at a natural angle under the thin robes, pressing slightly outwards. The soft material hugged up against them and caressed her small nipples in a way that tickled pleasantly. She could feel the breeze against her smooth pussy, underneath the bottom of the short robes.

Fear shot through her. These men hadn't seen anything more than her bikini. And they wouldn't, she resolved. She didn't want to be exposed, naked, for all of the men at the bar to leer at. Not to mention the countless perverts watching on the internet.

Well, not exactly countless. The red number in the bottom of her vision read 7,053. She tried to imagine seven thousand people, all crowded around her naked form, watching her. She shuddered and pulled the robes around her a bit more tightly. Her nipples stood out through the thin cloth. She wouldn't be getting stripped today. This was supposed to be her revenge on Laurel!

Sophie made a grand sweeping gesture with her hand. "As I said, all you need to do is disable your opponent with your spell, steal their orb from the pedestal behind them, and then you win! Once you do, you'll be completely safe from the forfeit. Nothing to worry about. But if you lose..." She grinned. Well, if you lose you'll face the punishment. So I expect we'll get a show, one way or another, if you know what I mean. Any questions?"

Across from Tina Laurel was shifting from foot to foot. She didn't look as scared as Tina felt. "Yeah, I've got a question," she said, flipping her long blonde hair over her purple-robed shoulder. "What do you mean, spells?"

"Oh, I forgot the most important part!" squealed Sophie. "You'll each be granted a wizard's spell, for the whole duration of the game. Here are some scrolls that explain."

With that she flicked her hand and a scroll appeared in front of Tina. Another one floated in front of Laurel.

Tina jumped at the scroll's sudden appearance, and felt her large tits sway inside her robe again. She really wished they'd given her a bra!

She noticed that the scroll had writing on it. It read: "Catch a Breeze: the target of your spell will float in the air for 2 minutes. Wave your hand and say 'I'm so horny' to cast this spell."

That was it? That was her spell? How was she supposed to win by making things float? She didn't know what the skinny blonde bitch Laurel had, but she bet it was a lot better than making things float.

And what was up with 'I'm so horny'? Was that a joke?

"All ready, you two?" called Sophie.

Across from Tina, Laurel had taken an athletic stance. Her long legs stuck out alluringly from underneath the short, purple mage's robe. "So ready you wouldn't believe it!" she said. She was glaring daggers at Tina.

Tina gulped. "I'm ready too!" she said.

"Okay! Have fun girls," said Sophie. "On my mark: one, two...three!" She waved her arms in the air and a firework went off.

Tina eyed the field. Behind her was her orb. She needed to protect that at any cost. In front of her was Laurel, and behind Laurel was Laurel's orb. Here went nothing.

---

"C'mon blondie! Beat that Asian slut," cried a man in the bar.

"No way! I wanna see blondie cum again. She made it look real pretty, with those narrow hips bucking all over the place. Her little moans."

"But you can tell the Asian one is shy. She'll be real embarrassed if she loses. Hell, she didn't even want to embarrass her friend. Let alone be the center of attention herself. And ain't nothing better than an embarrassed, young Asian chick, stripped down to her birthday suit for us all to see."

"Plus, check out those jugs!" called his fat, balding friend. "Even those robes can't hide 'em. Can you imagine them bouncing while she squirms out an orgasm for us?"

Lily's breathing was shallow as she listened to the older men debate her friend's bodies. She was so fucking turned on by this. And now, her hottest friends were forced to act out the strip game of her dreams.

But that wasn't even the best part. Not even close. Lily couldn't wait until the loser found out what was in store for her.

On the screen, the two eighteen-year-old girls circled around each other warily. They looked uncomfortable in their short, purple robes. Tina's large tits moved freely underneath the thin cloth. Laurel's did too, though they were smaller and a touch perkier. God Lily would be in heaven fucking either of them. As would any guy in this bar, she mused.

Lily was glad she'd specified that they shouldn't have underwear. She admired how Laurel's long, slender legs stretched out from the short robes.

After a few moments of circling, Tina struck first. She waved her hand and shouted: "I'm so horny!"

The crowd in the bar giggled at the incantation, but it was effective. A wave of energy rushed toward Laurel and washed over her.

The lithe blonde girl was hoisted a few feet into the air. Her long limbs flailed, but didn't find any purchase. She was stuck, unable to move.

Even better, as she struggled, the hem of her robes bounced, revealing tantalizing flashes underneath. Several men in the bar whooped.

---

This was going better than Tina had expected. It had been embarrassing to shout the spell, but now that she had, it seemed like Laurel was out of commission.

She gave a triumphant grin and set off for the orb, resting on a pedestal behind the floating Laurel.

"Let me down you bitch!" shouted Laurel. "I'll show you humiliation like you've never felt it before."

"Sorry, can't hear you all the way up there," gloated Tina. "I knew I'd get my revenge on you eventually, and here we are. I guess I'll just go get your orb then. I wonder what they meant by a 'punishment' for losing. I hope it's something really sexual and humiliating."

"My nipples are hard!" shouted Laurel. "My nipples are hard! My nipples are hard!"

Tina paused, confused why Laurel would shout that. Then she saw something small skitter on the ground toward her. Laurel must be shouting an incantation!

"My nipples are hard! My nipples are hard!" Laurel kept shouting it, over and over.

Transfixed, Tina realized that the small, skittering somethings were in fact hands. Ghostly, disembodied hands. And they were rushing toward her..

She turned and ran, hoping to make it to Laurel's orb and end the game--before the hands could reach her. Her sandals slapped the dirt floor as she ran.

Despite her speed, she felt one of the hands latch onto her ankle and begin climbing up her leg.

Not thinking, she stopped, horrified. She tried to swat the hand so it would fall off. But as she stopped, more of the hands reached her and began climbing up her legs. Oh no! There must have been at least ten of them.

Suddenly, they were all over her.

"Ew, no! Get off of me," she shouted, swatting at the disembodied hands climbing up her legs, all over her robes.

brans
brans
118 Followers