HoloLife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe how horny she was.

Eddie walked through another door, still carrying her, and they entered a private lounge. There was a couch, and some soft lighting.

Eddie set her down in a standing position. She stood, frozen and woozy with arousal. He gently took her arms and secured them above her head.

'Why are there restraints coming from the ceiling?' she wondered fuzzily.

He gently secured her legs in the same way, until she was forced to stand in a spread-eagle position.

Something in her mind was shouting alarms, but she was getting so horny she couldn't think straight.

The door opened again, and two people walked through. It was Sophie and Laurel!

"Hey bitch," said Laurel. "Looks like your revenge isn't going so well, after all." She was still wearing the short mage's robe.

"No," Tina managed to groan out. "Not her."

Laurel laughed. "Should have won the game, eh slut? Let this be a lesson for trying to humiliate me."

Sophie stepped forward. The busty redhead walked around Tina, appraisingly. "Now that we have caught the spy, we must make sure that she does what we want, yes?" She had a light Russian accent, just like Eddie.

'Must be part of the fantasy,' thought Tina.

"Yes, my dear," said Eddie.

"And the usual method for this is compromising video, yes?"

"It is," said Eddie.

"And you have administered the aphrodisiac?" asked Sophie.

"I have," said Eddie.

Sophie smiled, a devious smile. "Very good. Then let us begin." She addressed Tina. "You may as well enjoy this. There is nothing you can do to stop it."

With that, Sophie shrugged off her jacket as Eddie set up with a video camera, to film the whole episode. Laurel clapped her hands excitedly.

Sophie approached Tina and procured some metal scissors from inside a pocket. She placed them between Tina's tits, facing downwards. Tina could feel the cold steel against her chest.

Then there was a snip, and another. Sophie methodically cut down the front of Tina's cocktail dress. When she reached the bottom, the dress hung open at the front like a robe. Through the opening, Tina's whole front was exposed: her large tits, her smooth stomach, her hairless pussy, and all the way down to her high-heel-clad feet.

"No, you Russian bitch," she felt herself say. "I'll never give in to you. You can't make me cum!"

Stuck inside her mind, Tina disagreed. She was mind-bogglingly horny, and every touch felt like fire and ice on her skin.

But even worse, her tiny body was now on full display. All these men, they could see her pussy. She had never shown her pussy to anyone, but now thousands of people were seeing it at once!

Sophie pressed up against the bound girl's front. She wrapped her arms under the dress and around Tina's naked waist. Her hands were warm as they traveled under the dress, down to Tina's butt.

Tied up as she was, Tina was powerless to resist. Her head was tilted back as Sophie pulled her into a deep kiss. Tina could feel the fabric of Sophie's dress against her nipples, and it tickled in a way that made her want more.

After a few minutes, Sophie pulled back from the kiss. She looked into Tina's eyes and smiled an evil smile. "How about we get things started?" she said.

---

"Damn, Eddie, this is hot as shit," said a fat, middle-aged man.

There was a chorus of agreement as Eddie got slaps on the back.

"God this machine is great. We gotta do this again sometime."

Lily had already cummed twice, watching Tina's torment on the screen. It's like the girl was built for this--tiny and cute and scared. The HoloLife's aphrodisiac was working like a charm too...

On the screen, Tina was finally naked. Sophie had cut off the rest of her dress and the Korean girl stood, spread-eagle, her petite body on display. Lily looked her over again.

Tina's bare feet were small and brown, planted against the tile of the lounge. They were spread apart by the restraints. Her legs were slender and pulled a bit wider than shoulder-width. Moving up, the girl's pussy was tiny and hairless. Lily felt her gaze linger there, enjoying watching it glisten with Tina's arousal.

Tina's hips were narrow. Her stomach was flat and smooth--barely an extra ounce of fat there. Further up, Lily saw Tina's rack. It was a massive set of brown boobs that had always left Lily filled with a mix of envy and breathlessness. They were perky, curving subtly upwards and outwards, despite their large size. They seemed preposterous on the otherwise diminutive girl. But Lily knew that they were real.

Above them, Tina had narrow shoulders and pronounced collarbones. Her neck was slender and her face, oh her face. It was filled with a mixture of shame and arousal that Lily would remember until she died. A red blush covered her mocha complexion, her narrow eyes squinted shut, trying to block out the pleasure of the aphrodisiac.

Sophie had been teasing the poor young girl, caressing her all over. Enough to get Tina good and horny, but never enough to make her cum.It seemed to be driving the tiny, buxom girl mad.

Suddenly, on the screen, Sophie turned to Laurel. The willowy blonde had been smirking in the background since she entered.

"Laurel, my sweet," said Sophie.

"Yeah?" asked Laurel.

"You won the game. Would you like to help with your opponent's penalty?" she asked.

"Oh fuck yeah," said Laurel, advancing toward the bound, naked Tina.

The perverts around Lily roared their approval.

"Get her, blondie! Blow that Asian chick's mind," shouted one.

Sophie handed Laurel a wand-style vibrator. "Make sure the camera has an unobstructed view of her cumming," said Sophie.

Laurel walked behind Tina and put a hand on her stomach. The other hand guided the vibrator towards Tina's helplessly exposed pussy.

"No, please don't!" cried the bound Tina. "I'll...I'll do anything. Please. Show mercy."

Laurel laughed and brought the vibrator against Tina's pussy. The petite girl, barely measuring up to Laurel's shoulders, shuddered. There was a moment where she seemingly tried to fight off the sensation. She murmured "No, no, no, please."

But it was too much. She lay her head back against Laurel's chest and let out a cry. Her hips bucked as she came, the pleasure seeming to crash over her like a tidal wave. Her large tits bounced up and down as she was helplessly pushed over the edge by the vibrator pressed against her pussy.

"Noooooo," she cried. "Stop! Please, no more. I can't take any more. Please stop."

Laurel leaned down and kissed her neck. Then, Laurel brought the vibrator back to Tina's pussy with a vengeance. She was going to enjoy this victory, and take all the time she wanted.

Across from her, Sophie and Eddie took in the whole spectacle with the video recorder. Out in real space, the men at the bar cheered and recorded the event themselves, with their cell phones. They whooped and slapped each other on the back, commenting freely on Tina's body. And out in cyberspace, thousands upon thousands of viewers watched as Tina was exposed, aroused, and forced to cum for the first time.

Jimmy jumped up onto a table. "And how are we enjoying the entertainment this evening?" he asked.

The perverts in the bar, mostly middle-aged and fat, gave a rowdy cheer.

"Well, we've got a lot more where that came from," said Jimmy. "As far as I see it, as long as one of them is still clothed," he said, gesturing to the unconscious girls near the HoloLife machine, "the games will continue!"

The men whooped and shouted.

Lily sat back in her chair. It was going to be a long, horny, excellent night. And she couldn't wait for more.

---

Author's Note

Thanks for reading--please share any feedback. I'm always happy to hear criticisms, requests, or praise.

---