Holy Cock Ch. 02

Story Info
A Muslim mother worships her son's Holy Cock.
5.3k words
4.45
29.7k
57

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Hi All, so this is a re-edited version of my very first story Holy Cock. I got a lot of enquiries about why the Holy Cock stories were removed. It was mainly because I was going over it and was not happy with the quality of the writing. It might come across as slightly arrogant but I believe I have improved a lot. So I have done some edits here and there. And also added some more details. But largely it still remains the same story. Chapter 3 will be uploaded in due course shortly after that...Chapter 4. Yes a new chapter. So enjoy the story, please do remember this is fictional and not realistic at all, so don't take it too seriously.**

**Some Useful words to know before you read the story:

Hijab- A head covering worn in public by some Muslim women. Essentially a scarf.

Ammi -- Means mother/mum in urdu.

Kuffar/Kafir- Arabic for "Non-believer".

Chapter 2

The day of the Janazah (funeral) had arrived, and like some bad cliché so did the rain. The rain had made the burial rituals much harder; the open grave was in danger of being over whelmed with water. Eventually all the burial rituals and formalities were sorted out. Every one slowly left the grave yard, but Javed stayed behind for a little.

"I am so sorry dad, I really am. You gave me so much and how did I repay you, I..." said Javed, struggling to finish the sentence.

He couldn't say it out loud; he couldn't say that he repaid his father by having his wife suck his cock. Not only that but he still planned on fucking his mother Farhana, he knew that the death of his father would make his mother even more vulnerable. Whilst he mourned his father's death, he also realized the opportunity that now was there.

"STOP! You bastard!" shouted Javed at the top of his lungs. "Stop thinking about things like that, you sick fuck your father just passed away!"

Javed made his way back home, hoping that he could get rid of these thoughts. Deep down he knew that these thoughts would not go away that easily. As he made his way to the door of his house he could hear all the women inside crying, he could hear his grandmother, his aunts and all the other women all crying in unison.

The only person he couldn't hear was his mother, since the passing of his father she had not spoken a word to anyone. Farhana had locked herself away in her room, her isolation worried every one but then it was expected, after all her husband had just passed away.

But no one really knew the real reason why Farhana had isolated her self away, the reason was guilt. She felt the guilt because she had cheated on her husband multiple times, with different men, she felt guilty because she had lied to her husband Ali, she had convinced him that Javed was his son. Even though Javed was the walking proof of her infidelity. She also felt guilty because she wanted to have a big cock deep inside her at that moment, specifically her son's monster cock.

Just the thought of it invading her pussy made her wet, one of her hands involuntarily moved towards her crotch. Farhana began to slowly and gently rub her pussy; as she remembered the taste of his cum. It was absolutely marvellous, so sweet; and there was so much of it.

"Stop it you whore, do you have no shame woman. Your husbands dead, all you can think of is your son, his cock and how badly you need it," said Farhana to her self.

"You do not need to be ashamed my dear." Someone said out of the blue.

"Who said that? Who's there?" said Farhana as she scanned her dark room, yet there was no one there.

"Do you not recognize my voice, my dear?"

The voice sounded so commanding and tough, yet also gentle and forgiving. The voice sounded familiar. Farhana then instantly remembered the voice she had heard many times before, the voice that had told her about the demon inside her, the voice that had told her about the holy cock that would cleanse her of the demons with in her. It was the same voice that had told her that her son possessed the holy cock that would cure her.

"Is that you Allah, my maker, my god?" said Farhana even though she knew for certain that it was him, her creator, her god.

"Yes, it is I my child. Do not feel any shame or guilt; I am the one who took your husband away from this plane of existence. Do not worry about him, he is safe in heaven. I know you must be thinking, "Why did you take him away". It's very simple my child, It paves the way for you to use your son's holy cock. So you can be rid of the demons with in you. After all you are one of my favourite creations on this planet and I cannot bear to lose you to the devil. Now seize this opportunity my dear."

Farhana waited a few minutes to see if her creator would speak again but he didn't, she knew he had left. After all, he had said everything he needed to say, he probably had to attend to other matters.

But despite all that Farhana still whispered "Thank you for your guidance," she knew that he would hear her gratitude. Farhana finally looked up and saw that Javed was standing in her room looking at her intensely.

"How long has he been standing there?" she wondered.

Javed had been standing there for awhile now. In fact he had been there the whole time, even when Farhana was "communing" with Allah. Javed had come upstairs to check on his mother, he entered her room quietly so she would not be disturbed. When he entered the room, he gasped as he saw his mother on the bed rubbing her clit furiously.

When she finally stopped and began to talk to her self, she was berating her self for thinking about his cock. Upon hearing that he felt his cock suddenly twitch, hearing how badly she wanted his cock had turned him on. He was about to approach her bed and tell her that if she wanted it so badly all she had to do was ask. Just as he was about to take his first step towards her, she suddenly got up from her bed and started to look around the room.

"What the hell is she looking at?" Javed muttered to himself.

Then he witnessed his mother suddenly change the tone of her voice, it sounded similar to when his mother was talking about all that crap about his cock being "holy" and her having some kind of demon inside of her. Javed just stood there disturbed, astonished and very amused at the sight of his mother talking to herself, pretending to be Allah. He knew he should have snapped her out of it but he didn't attempt to, a sick perverse part of him was enjoying this.

The sick perverse part being his huge cock or as his mother would put it, his "holy" cock. That brought a wry smile to his face; he knew what he had to do get his mother. His mother's "commune" with Allah was headed in an exciting direction, he realized then that he wouldn't have to try that hard to get his mother. She was more or less ready to be all his. His raging hard-on was straining against his jeans; it needed to be let out.

His mother finally looked up and saw him standing there. He could tell his mother was trying to figure out how long he had been in her room.

Farhana finally broke the silence, "What is it Javed?" She asked her son.

"Ammi, the most wonderful thing happened to me on the way home. Allah spoke to me...!" He could see Farhana's eye's light up in excitement, she had the most beautiful smile across her face.

"He told me about my gift, that it was my responsibility to help you with my holy cock. He told me that I had the power to save you from the hell fire mother. He explained that it would be a long process. He told me that my cum was the key, that ONLY my cum could help you," Javed could sense that he was doing a convincing job. He saw the way his mothers eyes lit up.

"He also asked me a question, he asked me whether I loved you or not. And I said I did..." Javed could not finish his sentence as his mothers lips were pressed against his own before he knew it.

Farhana's tongue probed the inside of her son's mouth, "No not just my son, but my saviour!" thought Farhana.

Both of them were locked in the most passionate and powerful kiss ever, as they both explored each others mouths, their tongues darting in and out of each others mouths. Both of them had very different reasons as to why they believed that this kiss was so powerful and passionate. Farhana believed that it was due to the fact that it was coming from her saviour, one who was blessed by Allah.

While Javed believed that it was because his mother was a submissive slut, and that this passion was her way of conveying how much needed his cock. What both of them didn't realize was that this passionate kiss represented their love for each other, something both of them would not realize for awhile. Javed felt his mother unbuttoning his pants. She then slowly slid her hand in to his boxers, her cold hands wrapping around Javed's cock.

"My holy cock needs some attending to before it can begin the exorcism," said Javed innocently; he wanted to feel his mother's luscious warm lips around his cock.

Farhana was more than happy to oblige, "Of course, my dear son," She got onto her knees before Javed; she then pulled his pants and boxes down. Farhana gasped, she still couldn't believe how big her son's monster cock was, "Oh Allah! I want it so bad!" she thought to her self.

Javed could feel his mother's soft lips parting as his cock entered her mouth. He groaned out in pleasure as soon as his cock was engulfed by his mother. He looked down to see his mothers head moving up and down his cock. Javed wanted to see his mother gag on his cock like she did last time, so he held her head whilst he shoved his member all the way in to her throat. He could feel her mouth tightening around his cock; he could see how much she was enjoying this.

Farhana continued sucking her son's cock with passion. She absolutely loved the feeling of her son's monstrous cock hitting the back of her throat, the way it throbbed in her mouth. She loved everything about it and just couldn't wait until her son plowed in to her wet pussy. Farhana believed that finally the demon within her would be quenched. Out of all the men she had sex with in her life, only one other man had ever made her feel this way and that man was Javed's real father. She couldn't get over the fact that Javed was the spitting image of that man.

Meanwhile Javed felt like he was in paradise, "Damn this whore really knows how to suck a cock, I wonder if she's done other men besides the Imam," he thought to himself.

Javed realized that he was dangerously close to coming and that he needed to take the next step before he lost this opportunity. He tried pulling his mother away from his penis but she was reluctant. She was so wrapped up in sucking the huge monster that she never wanted to release it but she finally relented.

Javed pulled her up and then led her to the bed "Lie down mother and spread your legs as far as you can, so I can begin the process of saving you." Farhana obliged immediately, the anticipation of having such a monstrous thing inside her was just too much.

The pressure of his throbbing cock on her lips sent over the edge, she came instantly "Oh Allah, he hasn't even put it in yet and I've already come,"

"What will it do to me when he's finally inside me?" she thought to herself.

Javed began by rubbing his cock over his mother's entrance; occasionally he would put the head in about half an inch and pull out. He wanted to tease his mother as much as he could, he knew that she had come already so she clearly wanted it but he wanted to hear it from her.

Every time Farhana felt her son pull out the head of his cock, she let out a moan. She wanted him so bad but didn't know if it was because there really some kind of evil demon inside of her or because she was a horny depraved whore.

"Put it in son, the demon grows restless within me," she couldn't wait any longer, "Put your magnificent holy cock inside me, drive it in hard so the demons can no longer control me and I can be saved from the hellfire!" Farhana begged her son to put his big holy cock in to her cunt.

"Are you sure Ammi? what if it was the demons voice I heard instead of Allah's?" replied Javed coyly.

"No my son it was definitely Allah, the all mighty, the most powerful for he said the same thing to me. He said that I needed your cock; I need it my son in order to save myself. Trust me my beautiful boy, your mommy needs you and your holy cock," replied Farhana with a renewed sense of conviction. Of course this is what Allah wanted, not her, it was Allah's will that this should happen.

"If you say so Ammi, I love you too much to deny you the chance of saving your self," Javed thought he was so close to getting his mother to admit that it was her will not some made up non-existent beings words, but this would have to do for now. So Javed rammed his cock or as his mother liked to call it, his "holy" cock into her waiting cunt.

"OH JAVED! Oh my sweet boy, my savior hurry up and come inside your mother, hurry!" gasped his mother.

Only five inches of his hard cock were inside her, yet it was already driving her wild. As more of him entered her she could feel her pussy stretching, to her it felt like her pussy was being ripped apart.

"Javed...oh Allah, I'm stretching, your stretching my pussy!" cried Farhana.

"Don't worry Ammi just a little more, it'll be easier for you later on," grunted Javed as he continued sliding his massive pole in to his mother.

"Yes, your right my son... Oh Allaaah, oh fuck...Allah give me strength," Farhana moaned.

Six inches, seven inches, eight inches.

"No its toooo much, oh Allah it hurts, it hurts Javed. I'm so full. I can't take it!" whimpered Farhana breathlessly. It had been a very long time since she had taken a cock so big and thick.

"You have to Ammi, its Allah's will. You don't want to disobey the all mighty now do you?" asked Javed innocently. He hated playing along like this but damn it felt so good, he didn't want to lose this.

"Yes your right my son. Oooooh, oooooh Allahhhhh!!" she moaned. "It's the Shaitan (Devil), yes it must be him, he's trying oooooh, to lead oooooh lead me astray. So ignore my complaints continueee fucking meeeeeee babyyy!!" Farhana screamed as she felt her self getting closer and closer to an orgasm.

Nine inches, ten inches, eleven inches.

"Oh Allah, my pussy ooooooh, ooooooh it feels so full. You have to stop Javed!" gasped Farhana, before changing her tune and carrying on, "No, don't stop, noooooo oooooh Allah, keep going. Yeah that's it, oooooh, yea keep going. Oh yes son, it feels better now. Keep going," She cooed.

Finally he was in balls deep, the entirety of his 12 inch monster was inside of his mother, "OOOOOH JAVED AMMMMIIIII'S, CUMMM OOOOOH CUMMMIN.....oh fuck, that feels so good baby!!" gasped Farhana.

Hearing his mother struggling to accommodate him inside her made him even harder. Feeling her warm, wet and tight pussy around his cock nearly sent him over the edge just like his mother. But he had the will to hold on "After all my cock is a "holy" one, blessed by the almighty to douse the fire in my mother's hot cunt," he thought to himself.

He began ramming his cock in and out of his mother like a piston. All 12 inches in and then out, each time he pulled out it was accompanied by his mother pleading with him to slam back into her.

Farhana couldn't believe how full her son's lovely young, throbbing cock could make her feel. She knew it was big, after all she had it stuffed in her mouth TWICE yet she could have never imagined how big and full it would feel inside her. She was awestruck by the sight of her son's monstrous 12 inch pole tearing in to her.

The last time she almost felt full was 6 months ago when David her plumber had fucked her. That was before he had gone back to Nigeria to visit his family.

He had certainly quenched the demon inside her for awhile with his huge black penis, but her son felt a good two inches longer and 3 inches thicker. Yet there was a level of intimacy she had never felt with any other man, seeing her son striving so hard to help her in the name of Allah truly made her feel proud to be his mother. She had only ever experienced this level of fullness and intimacy with Javed's real father all those years ago.

She wrapped her legs around him, and pulled him in closer. Farhana kissed him passionately; he returned her kiss with equal passion as both sweat covered bodies pressed even closer than before.

"I want you to..mmmmmm... know my sweet baby that Ammiiiii.... oooooh Allahhhhh, that she loves you so much, And is proud of you for..... for doing this and finally accepting your religion, oooooh fuck" groaned Farhana as she pulled away from her son's lips momentarily.

"Yes Ammi I should have accepted our religion, ugghhhh so damn sight, before. I thank Allah for bringing us so close. Praise the almighty" grunted Javed in between thrusts.

"Praise the almighty, ooooooooh.....ooooooh.....fuck.....fuck, I'm coming...I'm coming babyyyy!" she squealed in delight.

It still hurt her so bad, but as her son continued on her helpless pussy expanded a little to accommodate him. It slowly began to feel better and better, the pain was being replaced by pure pleasure.

Now that his mother's pussy had expanded, it allowed Javed to pick up the pace. He began to slam his footlong cock in and out in one smooth motion. He could tell that by increasing his speed that he was sending ripples of pleasure through his mother's body.

He couldn't believe the fact that his mother had come twice already; she must really be enjoying this.

Farhana could feel her son picking up the pace and drilling in to her faster and deeper. She tried to match his pace by pressing her hips forward to meet his thrusts.

Javed was reaching into places inside of her that had never been touched by any man before. The pleasure of having his monstrous pole inside of her caused every single muscle in her body to tremble.

Seeing his mothers boobs sway and jiggle every time he slammed in to her, made him realize that she had the hugest rack he had ever seen. They were slightly saggy yet still quite firm. He grabbed both her mounds as he continued to plough into her, squeezing and fondling the huge globes. He began pinching her hard nipples; the pinch was accompanied by a soft moan and purr from his mother.

He began flicking her hard buds with his tongue, and then he finally clamped down on them hungrily. He was once again sucking his mother's tits just like he did when he was a young child. Yet this time it felt so much better "hmmm I wonder why?" he smiled to himself.

"Oh Allah, yes that's it, suck on mommy's breast. Yes that's it take care of these lovely mounds," she moaned in ecstasy.

"C'mon you mother fucker, fuck me really good. I want your fucking hot seed inside me. I want oooooh fuck, fuck yeah I want it, give it to me you fucker!" blurted Farhana. She didn't mean to say that, why did she say something like that out loud?

"No ignore what I said, you're a sweet boy oooooh Allah not a mother...fucker....ooooh Allah. It's the shaitan again, don't let him deter you my son. So mother needs your divine semen inside her!" she replied quickly trying to rectify what she had said before.

"Its ok Mommy, I understand but when you said all those dirty things I was close to releasing my divine semen mother. Maybe you should say those things again!" Javed replied innocently once again, continuing the act.

He had thought that she had finally given in to her true nature and would be done with this bullshit façade of following some god's orders. But he knew that he had her, that this wouldn't be the last time she needed his "holy" cock.

"Alright, Oooooooooh Allah, this feels soooo fucking good. C'mon you mother fucker, ooooooooh ooooooooooh yeah that's it do me harder. Yeah fuck meeee oooooh yeah, oh lord!!!" Farhana cried out, she told herself that since screaming and saying such filthy things was bringing her sons holy cock closer to unloading its seed, she should carry on doing so.

12