Holy Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You enjoy your son fucking you don't you, of course you enjoy it. Because Ammi is a whore right? she's a fucking whore who loves her son's big cock!" exclaimed Javed.

"Oh yea, Ammi is a whore, Ammi loves cock, Ammi loves white cock, black cock, brown cock, she loves all types of cock. But she loves her little motherfuckers huge monster, oh yes she loves it. Your daddy's cock was nothing compared to yours, he had a little limp dick but my baby boy's oooooh ooooooh got a big one," As soon as she said that she regretted it but she thought it might spur Javed on even more as she compared him to Ali, the man he thought was father.

She was partly right because it did spur Javed on to fuck her even harder just when she thought it wasn't possible to do so. She looked up at him and saw animal intensity, a desire to fuck her, "no, no, a desire to save me!" she corrected her self.

With a renewed sense of desire Javed continued fucking her like an animal gone mad. He wanted to fuck her so hard that she would come begging back to him instantly. As Farhana began experiencing another orgasm she thought that Javed would come soon. But Javed continued pumping his cock in and out of her. Soon one orgasm was followed shortly by another; she eventually lost count of how many orgasms she had experienced. Yet her son continued to fucker her for what felt like an hour to her.

"C'mon baby, mommy needs you're cum..... I need your blessed seed inside, oooooh yess baby come in mommy, save her from damnation." she cooed.

"Here it comes, Ammi, here comes your baby boy's divine seed, I'M CUMINGGG AMMMMIIIII!!!, FUCKING CUMMING AMMMI!!" screamed Javed as he unloaded a torrent of his seed deep in to his mothers fuck hole.

"Oooooh praise the almighty, oooooh yeah Ammi can feel your cum baby, it feels so hot and great. Don't stop, fill my pussy up, drown the demons inside of me with your divine seed!" purred Farhana in pleasure.

She could feel load, after load of her son's cum inside of her. It had been awhile since someone had filled her up with so much cum. She absolutely loved the feeling of her cunt being filled up with some hot seed. She knew that she should be worried about getting pregnant but at that moment with her son pumping his load into her she didn't give a shit.

She wanted more and he kept on spewing more for her. He came so much that Farhana felt some of it spilling out of her pussy and creating a mess. Farhana put her fingers in to her pussy to scoop up a sample so she could taste it. It tasted delicious, her juices mixed with it made it even better.

Javed never imagined he would ever see his mother's love hole over flowing with his cum, and what a picture it was. "Thank you, Allah, God, Buddha, Jesus or Alien overlords, if there's any up there, thank you for the best fuck of my life."

Despite being exhausted Javed felt his cock stirring, which seemed to like the sight of his mother scooping up his cum to taste. "I don't know if I can fuck her, but it seems like someone definitely loves the taste of my cum!" He chuckled to himself.

Farhana noticed her son getting off the bed holding his "holy" cock. "Wait a minute, he's hard already how can that be, he just fucked my brains out and he's still hard." "Mommy, when Allah spoke to me he told me that when ever my holy cock was hard it meant that it was time for me to give you my divine seed to help you. I have to give it to you no matter where we are. He also told me that the process would be long but once it is finished he would let us both know. So please accept my holy cock," Javed spoke sounding like a helpful and loving son, when he was really just a fucked up asshole who wanted to use his mother even more.

He was accomplishing this by pretending to be the religious and faithful boy his mother always wanted him to be. He felt like a fucking idiot for giving that crazy ass speech but damn it he wanted to feel those luscious lips on his cock.

Farhana couldn't help but get misty eyed, truly the almighty worked in mysterious ways. All her life she wanted her son to be as faithful to her religion as she was; now he was as blessed as her as Allah had spoken to him too. The almighty knew her well; why else would he send such a beautiful cock to her. He had always been great to her, whenever a cock would fail to satisfy her mysteriously another one would show up.

Seeing the cock there in all its glory had her pussy lips tingling once again. She wanted it inside her again but she didn't think she could handle it, not yet. So she got off the bed, walked up to her son and got on her knees. She then threw her head forward and sucked and licked her son's huge brown cock like a sex crazed woman.

She would worship this cock just like she worshipped her God; after all it was a gift. She loved how his cock felt hot and hard in her mouth. She ran her hand up and down his shaft feeling the weight of it and caressing it gently. Seeing her small hands trying to grasp his marvellous cock made her even hornier than before. Her cum filled pussy was once again wet as she ran her tongue across the entire shaft.

"That feels great Ammi, Ohhhhhh Fuckkkkk!" groaned Javed in pleasure as he whipped his head back.

Farhana felt her son's hands on her head as she engulfed his entire cocked and forced it into her mouth once again. She loved the taste of her pussy juice and his cum mixed together, it tasted a little salty but she didn't care. Her nostrils were full of his odour. She stopped herself from gagging as she continued to take his cock in her mouth. Her mouth began to foam with saliva as Javed pounded her face with his cock. She then felt his hands grabbing her hair and pulling her with rough strength. She returned his roughness by gripping his rock hard buttocks with her hands as she tried her best to keep his cock in her mouth. She was short breathed and didn't know how long she could last with out passing out.

"Javed, are you guys ok?" he heard his aunt ask.

"Shit, its Afsana auntie, what the hell should I do?" thought Javed to himself

His mother was so busy sucking him off she didn't even realize that her sister was calling her. She was intent on tasting his divine seed once again.

"We are ok auntie ji," replied Javed quickly.

"Well that's good, I heard some shouting so that had me worried. But hurry and come downstairs dinners ready and the whole family is waiting for you two," Javed heard his aunt reply back.

"Yes we are cummingggg!" shouted Javed in pure joy.

His cock shook in her mouth as he sent wads of hot cum down her throat, choking her. He pulled out of her mouth and sprayed her beautiful face with a volley of hot semen. The sticky cum got in her hair, eyes and nose. She instantly swallowed the hot load in her mouth. The taste of his cum drove her crazy, so she swallowed it hungrily.

"Did that feel as good for you as it did for me my son?" she asked with a coy expression as she rubbed his cock on her face.

"Yes it did Ammi, it was amazing but the best thing was providing you with my hot cum, I mean my divine seed so it can help you with your inner demons," he said earnestly with a huge smile.

"Oh Allah, thank you for giving me such a considerate son" she said as she kissed the head of his cock as it blew one last load onto her face.

"Now we should go downstairs to eat, I am hungry. Looks like your mothers going to need a lot of energy from now on," she said as she wiped his cum from her face and lapped it up from her fingers.

"Also not every one will understand how special this is, or believe that we were blessed by Allah himself therefore I think its best if we keep this a secret." Farhana's tone was serious, as she knew that if anyone caught them they wouldn't understand. She was confident they wouldn't get caught after all she had years of experience in hiding things, especially sexual affairs.

"Yes of course mother no one would understand it, after all there not special like us," Javed did his best to stifle his laughter.

"Also Ammi, make sure your ready because we still have to expel the demons from your other hole," he winked at her as he reached around her phat ass, parted her cheeks, and circled his thumb around her asshole before he pulled up his pants and walked to his room to change.

"I could get used to this." smiled Javed to himself.

To be continued...

12