Holy Convent of Virginal Purity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His favorite, Catholic sister, he always like Sister Mary Elizabeth. With her a tall, blonde, blue-eyed, beauty with big tits, such a waste for her to become a Catholic Sister instead of becoming a sexy stripper. A lot of men would pay good money to watch her dance around a pole while stripping off her clothes. He'd love to watch her dancing as a nun while stripping off her veil and habit. As much as he'd love to see Sister Mary Elizabeth topless, he'd love to see her naked, too. He'd love to have hot sex with her hot, holy, naked body.

'Thank you, Lord, for what I'm about to eat,' he imagined saying while position between Sister Mary Elizabeth's shapely legs and lapping his tongue against her naked pussy.

After stripping her naked, he imagined fingering her naked pussy while licking her naked cunt. Then, after giving her a sexual orgasm with his fingers and with his tongue, he imagined giving her another sexual orgasm with his hard, erect cock. He imagined kissing her, French kissing, while touching her and feeling her everywhere that a parishioner should never touch and feel a sister from the Holy Convent of Virginal Purity. He imagined making sweet, slow love to her before fucking her hard and fucking her fast.

He imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with his hard, erect prick. He imagined watching her cum. He imagined hearing her cum. While wondering what she'd say when cumming, he wondered if she'd say 'Oh, God. Oh, God,' or if she'd say 'Oh, Satan. Oh, Satan.'

# # #

"It's such a hot day, instead of a cup of hot tea while you wait, would you like a glass of ice cold, homemade, fruit punch," he asked?

Knowing all the tricks on how to expose himself deliberately while making his flashes appear unintentional, he practiced his exhibitionism while standing in front of mother's, full length mirror. Whenever he pocketed his hands in his bathrobe pockets, his bathrobe parted open. He couldn't count how many times he flashed his mother, his hard, erect cock. Whenever he stood with his hands in his bathrobe pockets, his naked prick was clearly visible to his mother and now to Sister Mary Elizabeth's seemingly horny eyes.

Something that he thought that he'd never do, he enjoyed flashing Sister Mary Elizabeth his naked prick more than he enjoyed flashing his mother his naked dick. With her sitting directly in front of him and him standing directly in front of her with his exposed prick at her eye level, he deliberately flashed Sister Mary Elizabeth his naked prick. Quite the shocked albeit sexy sight to see, he was curious if she'd look with interest, stare with sexual arousal, or look away with embarrassment.

She seemed as surprised as she was sexually aroused to see so very much of a good-looking man that she had known for years. Yet, as if she was hypnotized by his big, dangling dick, she stared at his naked prick as if she had never seen a naked prick before. Unless he was misreading her, judging by her nipples suddenly erecting and making their appearance known through her blouse and bra, she seemed as sexually aroused as he was sexually excited.

"Oh, I'd love a glass of cold, homemade, fruit punch," she said.

He disappeared in the kitchen reappeared with a plate of cookies and a tray holding cups and a big pitcher of homemade, fruit punch. Only, something that she, hopefully, wouldn't detect, with the cut-up, fresh fruit and their juices masking the taste of the alcohol, the punch was laced with champagne, 100 proof gin, and 100 proof vodka. Before he carried out the tray, he rearranged the bottom half of his bathrobe to be caught between the tray and his stomach. His pubic hair, penis, and testicles were totally exposed to the good sister.

Careful not to spill the fruit punch, as if he was slowly walking down the aisle at a wedding, he slowly made his way from the kitchen to stand in front of her. With his semi-erect prick deliberately exposed, she watched him advance closer and closer to her. He watched her eyes drop down from his face to his exposed prick and remain there. Quite the sight for the unexpecting and unassuming Catholic Sister to see, with him unembarrassed and unashamed, he was nakedly exposed to Sister Mary Elizabeth below the waist.

He slowly walked closer and closer to her on his way to the coffee table with the tray of cookies, glasses, and the pitch of punch. While he was being careful not to spill the punch, she stared at all that he was showing her and all that she was seeing of him. She leered at his naked genitals. In the way that she was staring at his cock, he stared at the impressions of her erect nipples that erected behind her blouse and bra. She made him sexually excited enough to want to have sex with her right then and right now in his mother's living room.

Obviously, with her never expecting to see an attractive, naked man, and one with such a big dick, she seemed more sexually aroused than she seemed embarrassed. No doubt, he'd be masturbating over this later and for the rest of his life. No doubt, she'd be masturbating over this later after returning to the convent. With her a woman first and a sister of the Holy Order of Virginal Purity second, no doubt, she'd be dreaming and sexually fantasizing what it would be like to have sex with him.

# # #

Only, far from it, indeed, Sister Mary Elizabeth was no virgin. Before deciding to become a sister of the Holy Order of Virginal Purity, with her having quite the reputation in the neighborhood, she lived a promiscuous, sexual life. Moreover, Father Mark made sure that she wasn't a virgin when she was first assigned to his parish. With her entertaining Bishop Martin and Cardinal Fleming, as well as visiting clergy, Father O'Malley and Father O'Brien, when they came to town, he was the first of many holy men to have had forbidden sex with her.

'Thank you, Jesus, for Sister Mary Elizabeth,' George imagined the good father praying. 'Thank you for her big, naked breasts. Thank you for her hands. Thank you for her mouth. Thank you or her pussy and thank you for her ass."

Pretending his intentions were honorable, while acting interested in whatever she had to say, Father Mark asked her to stay to discuss her life of solitary prayer at the convent. He took sexual advantage of her when he got her drunk drinking wine. Only, with her not complaining and/or filing a sexual complaint against her priest, obviously, she enjoyed the sex as much as he did. With her a sister instead of a nun, hard to control a sister with that type of freedom, she was free to leave the convent and to even have visitors.

Her vows weren't as strict as those taken by a Catholic Nun. Not having to take the vow of poverty, she could even inherit property. Having the best of both worlds, she could even keep the royalties earned from writing a song or writing a book.

Yet, no longer accustomed to drinking, it was when she drank half a bottle of wine with Father Mark and was working on her second bottle with him, that she fell asleep on his sofa in the rectory. Thinking she was there to discuss the afterschool program; she had no idea that the father had ulterior, sexual motives. She had no idea that he wanted and was expecting sex from a drunken sister of the Holy Convent of Virginal Purity.

As if he was Bill Cosby, while she lay sleeping, actually pretending that she was asleep, and while trying not to awaken her, he slowly and gently undressed her. Taking his sweet time while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere that a priest should never touch and feel a sister, he stripped her naked. Not stopping there, as if she was a whore instead of a woman of God, he posed her while photographing her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy. He showed her sexy, posed, naked photos to his other priestly friends.

While she lay drunk and pretending to be sleeping, he had his wicked, sexual way with her naked body. While she lay drunk and pretending to be sleeping, he touched and felt every part of her beautiful, naked body. While she lay drunk and pretending to be sleeping, he parted her red, full lips with his hard, erect cock, and forced her to give him a feigned, sleeping blowjob.

Obviously with his stiff dick not the first cock she sucked, even in her drunken, feigned sleep, she readily took his penis in hand and stroked him. She readily took his erect cock in her mouth and sucked him. Not only did Father Mark cum in Sister Mary Elizabeth's mouth but also, he ejaculated cum all over her face. Then, putting her on her back and spreading her legs, he fucked her and ejaculated his cum in her pussy, too. Fortunately, not wanting to make her pregnant, he used a condom.

If it wasn't enough that she willingly blew him in her drunken state and feigned sleep, she fucked him in her drunken state and feigned sleep, too. Yet, before allowing her to leave, not wanting Mother Superior to see her, he wiped her mouth and her pussy to remove the evidence of his DNA and his cum. Then, he dressed her and allowed her to return to the convent.

After Father Mark had consensual sex albeit drunken sex with her, allowing her to sleep, when she awakened, he called her a cab. He knew she wouldn't remember what had sexually happened and all that he did to her but, eventually, as if she was Rosemary in Rosemary's Baby, having satanic nightmares, she did. No matter, with him a priest and beyond reproach, and with her a lowly sister and her word against his word, there was nothing that she could do.

# # #

George leaned forward at the waist to set the pitcher of punch, glasses, and the tray of cookies down in front of Sister Mary Elizabeth. As soon as he leaned at the waist to set the tray on the coffee table, as if his cock was taking a bow behind a curtain, his bathrobe parted wide open at the waist. If she wasn't looking before and she was, she was clearly looking now. If she hadn't seen his naked prick before, she was seeing it now.

With him unembarrassed and unashamedly, by the size of his erection, he was sexually excited. Now, with him standing and leaning in front of her, she could clearly see everything. Acting as if he wasn't aware that he was totally exposed, giving her a show of his naked prick, he continued leaning at the waist while pouring the sister's fruit punch. Acting as if she was totally unaware that he was exposed, every time he looked away, she stared at his naked prick.

"Ice," he asked?

He stared at the impressions that her erect nipples suddenly made through her blouse and bra again. As she was obviously sexually excited by the size of his erection, she was sexually aroused by her nipples erecting. If it wasn't enough that he was flashing her, as if she wanted to see his naked dick, whenever he wasn't looking, she was staring at his erect, naked prick.

"Yes," she said in a sexually aroused voice.

In the way that he continued staring at impressions of her erect nipples, she continued staring at his erect, naked cock. Instead of talking to him, she responded to his exposed penis. He imagined her touching, feeling, and stroking his cock while he touched, felt, and fondled her big tits and fingered her erect nipples. He imagined stripping her naked and having his wicked, sexual way with her naked, holy body in the way that he imagined that Father Mark Bishop Martin, Cardinal Fleming, and Catholic priests Father O'Malley and Father O'Brien already did.

# # #

Obviously, a long time since she had seen a naked cock, as if hypnotized by it, she never removed her eyes from his prick. The product of her concentrated stare and with her clearly mesmerized by his exposed penis, gradually growing bigger and harder, his cock moved from being totally flaccid to growing partially erect and then to becoming fully erect. Now with his big, erect, naked prick throbbing for her touch and pulsating for her hand, he needed to have forbidden sex with her.

Not taking no for an answer, if he had to strip her naked and force himself on her, he would. Yet, with her still a whore, by her staring at his naked prick, he knew that she wanted to have sex with him as much as he wanted to have sex with her. Now, with him fully erect, whenever he leaned forward or pocketed his hands, as if she was the chosen one, his cock stuck straight out of his bathrobe as if pointing his sexual attention to her. As if begging to be stroked, sucked, and fucked, his cock continued throbbing and pulsating for her.

Pretending to pay his exposed cock, no never mind, not looking down at it, he continued pretending that he was unaware that he was nakedly exposed. He pretended that he was unaware that he had a huge, exposed erection. When his stiff prick wasn't totally visible, he walked around her with a tented bathrobe.

Sister Mary Elizabeth stared at his uncovered prick as much as he stared the impressions that her hard, erect nipples made through her bra and blouse. Obviously, if he was to hazard a guess, in the way that he wanted to suck her tits while fingering her pussy, she wanted to suck his prick while stroking his big dick. Only, with him exposing himself to her and sexually teasing her, the next step to try and have sex with her was a big step.

With her totally flustered and blushing bright red, she appeared as embarrassed as she seemed sexually aroused. Not expecting such an interested reaction from the Catholic Sister, the more that she stared at his big dick, the more that he continued showing her his stiff prick. A continued pattern of sexual arousal, the more that she stared at his exposed cock, the harder and more sexually excited he became.

He couldn't wait for her to touch him. He couldn't wait for her to stroke him. He couldn't wait for her to suck him. He couldn't wait for her to fuck him. He needed and wanted to do every sexual thing that Father Mark, Bishop Martin, Cardinal Fleming, and Fathers O'Malley and O'Brien had sexually done to her.

Curious what she'd do instead of just staring, he hoped that she'd reach out and touch his cock, wrap her fingers around his prick, and stroke him before sucking him. He'd love to watch the good sister give him a holy hand job before giving him a holy blowjob. As if his cum was her holy water to anoint herself with, he'd love to cum for Sister Mary Elizabeth. He'd love to cum all over her hand and all over her face. He'd love Sister Mary Elizabeth to bless his cock by sucking his cock.

Hoping beyond hope, he hoped that she'd lean forward and, after taking him in her hand, she'd take him in her mouth, and suck him. As much as he'd love her to give him a hand job, he'd love her to give him a blowjob, too. He'd love nothing more than to cum in Sister Mary Elizabeth's mouth. Wishing he could cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts, he'd love to give her a cum bath.

# # #

"This punch is delicious," she said. "May I trouble you for another glass?"

He smiled and stood to pour her another glass of punch.

"Of course," he said. "I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Then, turning to face her while leaning forward to pour the punch in her glass, he flashed her his naked prick, yet, again. When she guzzled that glass, he poured her another. Suspecting that he'd be getting lucky, his stiff prick was as hard as it was erect.

"I have some photos of my mother when she was younger. Would you like to see them?"

She smiled at him while touching his hand.

"I'd love to see photos of your mother. I love photos," she said.

He removed a photo album from the drawer and sat beside the her. When he sat, he sat on the right side of his bathrobe. Again, deliberately exposing himself to her, the side of his thigh was totally exposed to his waist. The photo album rested on his naked prick.

With her already glassy eyed, while looking at the photos, she sat with her hand naively on his naked thigh and partially hidden by the cover of the photo album. Her hand was only inches away from his naked prick. Making himself more comfortable and to give her a better look at the photos, he moved closer to the sister until his naked thigh was touching her dressed thigh.

When he did, as if she was groping him, her hand slowly slid down the side of his naked thigh. As if she was saying her Rosary Beads, her fingertips were in contact with his naked penis. He deliberately throbbed and pulsated his penis against her fingertips and when he did, she moved her fingers lower and ever so gently touched the head and the side of his stiff prick with her fingers.

# # #

He showed her photos of his mother from twenty-years ago when she was 18-years-old and he was 19-years old. He showed her photos of his mother in her bra and panties. He showed her photos of his mother in her sexy, sheer, low-cut nightgowns. He showed her photos of his mother not only topless but also naked. Then, with his mother obviously taking the photos, he showed her photos him naked, too.

"Were you sexually intimate with your mother," she asked as shocked as she was sexually aroused?

When she saw photos of his mother topless and naked and then saw photos of him naked, too, it took her a moment to realize what she was seeing before she looked up at him horrified.

"After my father died, my mother was so sad, depressed, and lonely. I did whatever I could to comfort her, even sexually comfort," he said. "As you can see," he said showing her a photo of his mother with his cock buried in her mouth. "She was quite fond of sucking my prick. She loved giving me blowjobs. She loved it when I ejaculated my cum in her mouth and all over her face," he said.

With the alcohol working to numb her mind, she finally realized what he was saying. With the alcohol working to slow her reactions to what he was doing, and what she was seeing, she jumped up to leave. Yet, when she stood, already dizzily inebriated, she fell to the side with her head in his lap.

Had her mouth been open, he would have impaled her mouth with his hard, erect prick. Yet, as it was, as if kissing his cock, her lips briefly touched the head of his prick. With this the point of no return, he was determined for her to blow him. Not taking no for an answer, even if he had to force her to blow him, he was determined to cum in Sister Mary Elizabeth's holy mouth. Only, he didn't have to force her to blow him. She willingly sucked his cock in the way that she sucked his prick twenty-years ago.

Having her right where he wanted her, he allowed the photo album to fall to the floor. Now, with him totally exposed, his naked prick stood tall at full attention. Before she could regain her balance to stand, with her prone across his naked lap, he put a gentle hand to the back of her holy head and pressed down. She willingly wrapped her hand around his naked prick and slowly stroked him. Wanting more than just a hand job, he pinched her erect nipple hard through her blouse and bra. Then, when she screamed in pain, he filled her mouth with his big dick.

His cock was in Sister Mary Elizabeth's mouth. In the way that Father Mark encouraged her to blow him, he encouraged her to blow him, too. In the way that Father Mark inspired her to suck his prick, he inspired her to suck his prick, too. Determined to cum in her mouth, he didn't stop humping her mouth and fucking her face until he ejaculated a load of warm, oozy cum in her beautiful mouth.

He pushed down harder on the back of her head. Then, he continued humping her mouth. Humping her mouth harder and humping her mouth faster, she readily sucked him. When he was ready to cum, not letting go of her, sacrilegiously, he exploded a load of cum in her mouth. As if she had sucked a cock before, and obviously, she had, now, seemingly hungry for his prick, she swallowed his cum.

With her dazed and drunk, albeit with her happily smiling, she had his cum oozing from her mouth and dripping from her chin. Even though she was a sister of the Holy Convent of Virginal Purity, once a cocksucker always a cocksucker. Again, as if his cock was meant to be in her mouth, she gave him the best blowjob he ever had.