Holy Convent of Virginal Purity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"George. George," she said in between gasps with her mouth full of his cock. "Oh, my God, George. Don't. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't stop. Don't stop," she said as if she didn't want him to stop humping her mouth and fucking her face instead of wanting him to stop forcing her to blow him.

After he ejaculated a huge load of cum in her mouth and she swallowed, she kissed him. She French kissed him. She made out with him in the way that she made out with him on prom night.

"I've always loved you and still do. You're the only man that I would leave the Holy Convent of Virginal Purity to marry. I've always wanted to marry you and have your baby," she said.

# # #

Not stopping there and not allowing this opportunity to pass him by, he ripped open her blouse to expose her bra clad breasts to his horny eyes. Then, in one, quick upward lift of his hand, he lifted her bra up and over her breasts. With her arms raised with his upward movement, as if he was stripping an unsuspecting Japanese woman at the beach, he lifted her bra up and over her head.

She was topless. Sister Mary Elizabeth was naked above the waist. Sister Mary Elizabeth's naked breasts were totally exposed in the way that his naked prick was totally exposed from the moment she entered his house.

It had been twenty-years since he saw her naked breasts. With her beautiful tits looking the same then as they did not, he loved her big, naked breasts. He leaned down to suck them while pulling, turning, twisting, and fingering her big nipples. With her obviously sexually aroused, her nipples were totally erect. Touching her naked breasts, feeling her naked breasts, and fondling her naked breasts, while making her even more sexually aroused, he continued pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

As soon as she totally sexually aroused enough to breathe through her mouth, he pulled down her skirt, pulled down her panties, and, with his hands to her knees, gently forced open her knees. She was naked, totally naked. Sister Mary Elizabeth was naked.

He spit in his hand and wetted her pussy with the swipe of his hand over her naked cunt. Yet, with her already wet, he didn't need to bother with the extra lubrication. She was more than ready to fuck him.

Then, mounting her, he positioned his prick by her pussy slit. He humped her until his cock slid inside of her. Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, instead of making love to her, he was fucking Sister Mary Elizabeth. He fucked Sister Mary Elizabeth. He fucked her hard and he fucked her fast. He continued fucking her until she had a sexual orgasm from his cock.

# # #

Obviously, she wanted to fuck him, as much as he wanted to fuck her. Obviously, even though she was a Catholic Sister, with her carrying her love torch for more than twenty-years, she wanted to have forbidden sex with him as much as he wanted to have forbidden sex with her. In the name of God and with God's blessing, they were meant to be together forever. He still loved her now as much as he loved her then. In the way that he had retired from the Army, she was ready to leave the convent.

Then, when she finally pushed him away and tried to stand to leave, he pulled her back down to him. This time, instead of her head being in his lap, her ass was in his face. Taking the opportunity to toss her salad, he licked her ass while fingering her ass. Then, when she tried pulling away from him, yet, again, he pulled her to him.

He positioned his cock not to insert it in her pussy again but to insert it in her ass. Humping her, he eased his hard, erect cock in her anal cavity. Humping her a little faster and a little harder, he fucked Sister Mary Elizabeth in her ass. He had anal sex with the good sister.

In the way that he had already ejaculated in her mouth and in her pussy, it didn't take him long to ejaculate his cum in her ass. His sexual fantasy come true, with him filling all her holes with his cum, he finally had sex with Sister Mary Elizabeth. Only, unbeknownst to him, until nine months later when she showed up at his door with their baby boy, he had made her pregnant.

# # #

"Marry me, George. I love you," she said. "I've always loved you. After you joined the Army and disappeared overseas to travel the world, I only joined the convent because I didn't want anyone but you. Yet, instead it being a life or religious solitude, it was a life of being sexually abused by priests, bishops, and cardinals."

With her already asked to leave the Holy Convent of Virginal Purity, with suitcase in hand, she showed up at his door to live. With him welcoming her with open arms, after his proposal of marriage, after being separated for twenty-years, they finally came together.

"I love you, too, Mary Elizabeth. I've always loved you and will happily marry you to give our baby my name and you our home," he said.

Accepting his baby boy as if he was baby Jesus, his mother, his new wife, and their new baby lived happily ever after as a family.

THE END