All Comments on 'Holy Fuck... Ch. 02'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh Scotsman!

Two exquisite chapters in two days! Beautiful characterisation, melting sex. How I love Melanie and Sandy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A wonderful story

A great read, full of beautiful love and some very hot moments too. The sincere quality of the emotions adds a sense of depth to your tale. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

gregarious96gregarious96almost 13 years ago
loved it

Five stars.

So hot and sensuous.

Incognito23Incognito23almost 13 years ago
Excellent in every detail

Don't listen to some of the others. It was well written with passion and 
romance.

Prof_EmmaProf_Emmaalmost 13 years ago
Breathtaking!

I love all your stories -- wonderful character development, great story lines about seemingly-real people I'd love to have as friends, terrific dialogue, all exceedingly well written -- but this one captivates me even more. Maybe it's the intensity of Sandy and Melanie's relationship, both emotionally and physically. Their delight in each other, and mutual sense of their great good fortune at having found each other, is wonderful to read. And the sex! The sex is just downright explosive.

I want to be Melanie. Oh wait, in many respects I am. Lucky me.

Thank you for writing and making your stories available to us. You write erotica for the literate and thinking person, for which I am exceedingly grateful.

viavaiviavaialmost 13 years ago
Hot and bothered

But wow! Who needs actual sex when I can just read your stories? Wait, I take that back, because all the batteries in the world can't...let me stop, too much info. But I really really love your writing. Please keep up the good work. You make a sex deprived college student's week.

deariemedeariemealmost 13 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

I have spent hours reading all of your stories and MELANIE is my favorite. I love the characters and I very much hope that you keep writing and keep the stories coming. :)

IncandescenceIncandescencealmost 13 years ago
Awesome!

This was a fantastic story. I think maybe even better than your earlier work. You should be writing novels for one of the publishing companies. This was really a well plotted, well written story.

Sassylassy23Sassylassy23almost 13 years ago
More please ...

I just adore your writing, keep it coming :). Keep me cumming :) If there's any way I can help, don't hesitate. You know where I am...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous