Holy Fuck Penelope a Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Completely lost I walked in the front door not knowing what to expect.

Penny greeted me like she had every other day of our lives together. I was barely in the door when she greeted me with a big juicy kiss her arms curling around my neck as she hugged me tight. "Wow you are late tonight sweetie, what happened?"

Just then the kids came running up and the youngest Sarah jumped into my arms. "Hey Daddy!"

I gave her a kiss and a cuddle before giving Belinda a hug as well. She is the oldest and just getting to the stage she doesn't need her daddy quite so much. Penny chased them away with a hug of her own. "Come on girls Daddy needs some space, he has had a busy day."

The kids vanished and she turned back to me. "So where have you been? It's late?"

I glanced at her and it just didn't make sense, it was like every other day, like nothing had happened. I was completely bemused, but managed to mumble. "I got called out to help the sports team."

She seemed to shudder. "The sports team, where was that?"

As I peered into her eyes I saw the fright on her face as I explained. "At the cricket test, they were shorthanded so I got seconded to help out."

Her eyes blinked quickly and she looked away quickly unable to hold my gaze. "Oh the cricket huh, busy day then was it?"

"Yeah it was, I learned a lot today."

She turned and walked away. "I am getting dinner if you want to grab a beer and keep me company?"

She was going to bluff her way through. I grabbed my beer and walked into the kitchen. "So what did you do today?"

She focused on getting the meat out of the oven. "Oh it was nothing out of the ordinary, just another day at work."

"So you weren't at the cricket then."

I heard her sharp intake of breath and then a guilty laugh. "The cricket! God no, why would you ask that?"

"Well the camera guys play this game where they search through the crowd picking up hot chicks and I thought I saw you."

The look on her face made it worthwhile. I had never seen her blush like she did right then. She didn't say anything choosing to ignore further response and focused on dishing up dinner. Normally I would have got some cynical response about men being like little boys.

The girls were at their usual rambunctious best and the chatter flowed as they talked about school.

Penney cleared up as I helped the girls with their homework before they disappeared off to bed.

After putting the girls to bed and making sure they were settled down Penney snuggled up beside me and the feel of her hot sexy body beside me would have normally fired me up and we would have been snogging in no time, but here tonight all I could see was her giving that guy a blowjob in his car. I was so mixed up about what to do or say, I knew if I started now I couldn't stop and I would not be able to control myself. I am not violent but if I said anything now it would be irrecoverable. I decided to bide my time.

"What's the matter honey? You seem tense and upset, you don't seem into it tonight."

"I guess it's been a big day."

She giggled. "That's a shame... I was hoping we could make love, I was hoping you might like to ravish me. I would be happy to be your dessert."

I stared into her eyes and there was no hint of malice or cruelty, if I hadn't seen what I had we would now be snogging furiously.

"Are you sure I can't tempt you?" She giggled as her lips nuzzled against the nape of my neck and her hand slid over into my lap where she massaged my twitching cock that even with my anger was starting to swell, she knew which erogenous zones got me going and she was using that knowledge well.

I had to stop her, before I lost it, I pushed her hand away. "Not tonight Penny, I am not in the mood."

She looked hurt and disconsolate. This was the first time in ten years that I had ever turned her down, and that included the time I was laid up with a broken leg.

She sulked with a big pout. "Guess I will go to bed then." She got up and headed for the bedroom, as she got to the hallway she turned and glared back at me. "Are you coming?"

"No I am going to watch TV for a while." I sat staring at the TV blankly, my mind was a complete mess.

When I got to bed she was still awake sitting up reading, she had slipped into a tiny negligee and I noticed she still hadn't showered but she had renewed her makeup. As I climbed into bed she nestled up against me pressing her boobs against me and her warm moist breath breathing over my shoulder and neck.

"You haven't showered." I asked.

"What... Do I smell or something?" She cried sounding wounded.

"Actually yes you do." I muttered hurtfully. I wanted to scream I can smell him on you but I bit my tongue.

She sat back up. "Oh my god, what are you saying?"

"Well I don't know what you were doing today but I am sorry but you need to shower."

She burst into tears and jumped out of bed and I heard her in the shower I wondered how many times we had made love after she had been with him and was that her routine, not even trying to cover her tracks showering. I wondered how many times we had kissed after she had sucked him off?

By the time she came back to bed I was rolled over by the edge of the bed facing away from her with my lamp turned off feigning sleep. She spooned up behind me and I felt her wet cheeks on my shoulder.

The morning came slowly as I lay staring into the darkness waiting for a big black hole to open and swallow me whole, unfortunately the alarm went off and I was still awake. I got up quickly and dressed escaping before she got dressed. Normally I helped with the kids before going to work but this morning all I could think about was getting out, I felt so conflicted and bewildered, what the hell was I going to do? I tried to unravel the chaos of swirling thoughts and emotions. Last night I had come to the conclusion that I still loved her. To watch her with the kids was wonderful she loved and adored them so much, and of course they loved and were dependant on her. So the question was what did I do? I couldn't just forgive and forget pretending it didn't happen, and I certainly wasn't going to sit idly by and let her carry on, I needed to know why, what had I done wrong?

I messaged Penny to tell her I would pick up the girls. I organised to drop them at my parents place and I got home before her. I inserted the thumb drive in the TV and pressed play, fast forwarding to the section where she was sucking him off in the car, turned it off waiting for her arrival.

She wandered in armed with a big smile and her arms overflowing with grocery bags. "Where are the girls?"

"I dropped them at mum's."

She gave me a quizzical glare as I sat in front of the TV. "Penny could you come in here please, we need to talk."

Her face was awash with anxiety, she left the bags sitting on the bench and wandered over and sat beside me. "What's the matter? Has something happened?" She looked anxious I could see her heart pounding frantically under her blouse. "Is it the girls, oh god what happened?"

I tried to calm her down. The kids are fine, nothing happened."

She sighed. "Thank god, so what is this about?"

I gave her what I hoped was a cold steely glare. "Penny for this to work I need you to be honest with me, can you do that?"

She nodded hesitantly. "Luke you are scaring me, what is going on?"

With gravel in my voice I asked. "where were you yesterday?"

The colour drained from her face and her eyes emptied of emotion but there was no response. "Penny if you be honest with me maybe we can work through this, but if you aren't honest with me then we are in big trouble."

It took a while before she croaked defensively. "What is this about? I told you yesterday I was at work."

"Yes you did, but today I am saying I don't believe that and I want you to tell me where you really were."

The tears formed slowly in the corner of her eyes and she faltered. "Why don't you believe me? What has happened?"

"Last chance Penny, please be honest, I just want you to tell me."

She sucked in a deep breath and spluttered. "I... I...I ...I was at work."

I picked up the remote and pressed play. The TV lit up with images, and our ears were filled with the gasping gagging sounds of her sucking him off.

The expression on her face dropped and she stared blankly at me as the video played for a minute or so. I pressed stop. "Shall we try this again? Maybe this time you might like to tell me the truth."

She sat frozen her eyes empty and her face a ghostly wan mask. The tears that had been slowly building flooded out in a torrent and she jumped up sprinting for the door slowing only to pick up her keys.

She was gone before I could react. After an hour or so I realised she wasn't coming back, she refused to answer her phone, even messages went unanswered. I went and picked up the kids expecting that maybe she was there, but no they hadn't seen her. Mum was unsettled and of course wanted to know what was going on but I just said Penny must have been held up at work.

At home I busied myself with getting dinner for the kids and getting them ready for bed. They were unsettled wanting to know where their mother was.

I rang her parents to see if she had gone to talk to her mum, but no they hadn't seen her either.

The kids were in bed and I was worried about where she might have gone, I had tried her sister's place, her friend Naomi and was running out of options. The thought did flash through my brain, maybe she has gone to be with him? Maybe it's all over. I was in bed tossing and turning when I got a text message from Jessica another of Penny's friends. Penny was there and not to worry... Not to worry, yeah right...

The next day I got the kids off to school and went into work, I was hopeless and not much use but what else was I going to do.

I rang Penny's work but she hadn't come in. Later I got a text from her saying she was picking the kids up. Nothing more just that she was getting the girls...

When I walked in the door she flew into my arms wrapping me in a tight embrace. She had been crying so much my shirt was saturated within minutes from her tears. "I am so sorry Luke, I don't know what to say... I am sorry... so very, very sorry. Can you forgive me? Please love, please forgive me, let me make things right."

I slammed the door behind me. "OK Penny, you want forgiveness then let's talk, but no more lies. You lie to me once and we are over got it!"

She nodded silently and we walked over to the sofa. "OK start at the start and tell me everything."

It took a while before the sniffling sobs allowed the words to come. She spoke like a convicted killer in the dock, her face guilty and remorseful. "It started a few months ago. Rob is a rep for one of our suppliers, at first it was just some flirting and teasing, but he invited me to lunch one day and the flirting intensified. I knew it was wrong, I was just overwhelmed. I don't know lately I have been feeling a bit old and frumpy and suddenly I don't know how to explain it, lately I have been at a low ebb, then this young handsome guy smothered me with compliments, flattery and affection, and buying me expensive gifts, I guess it got to me."

The tears had returned and she sniffled and sobbed. "I am so sorry Luke."

"So how long?"

She sighed. "A couple of months, I don't know exactly."

"Are you in love with this guy?"

Horrified she screamed. "God no... No, no, no it was just sex, I don't love him, I love you and only you."

"Well you sure have a strange way of showing it."

She wiped away the swelling tears and sniffled. "I know, it was stupid and wrong."

"So where did you do it? Did you ever do it here? In our bed?"

She shook her head vehemently. "No, god no what sort of person do you think I am? I would never do that, we went to a hotel." As if that somehow made it all right I mused.

"I don't know what sort of person you are any longer Penny, cheater... Slut... Liar...How often Penny? "

She mumbled through wild bouts of sobbing. "Once a week on Thursdays."

We flopped back and she again encircled me in her tight embrace crying on my shoulder.

After what seemed an eternity I asked. "So tell me, why didn't you shower when you got home?"

She blushed embarrassed and it took a long time before she uttered anything, but eventually the words dribbled out hesitantly. "I don't know, the first time I was so disgusted with myself and I felt nervous and guilty when I got home I showered and scrubbed and scrubbed. I felt sure you would know but when you didn't notice anything, I was at first maybe disappointed... offended even, I felt sure you would notice something, but when you didn't after that it sort of became a game, it was so exciting knowing I had been with him and you didn't know."

"So I am guessing you didn't use condoms?"

She shook her head. "I am sorry I know it sounds bad, but I am on the pill."

"So you were laughing at me while you made me have sloppy seconds?"

"God no, I never laughed at you, it wasn't about making fun of you or humiliating you it just tickled my fancy when we made love."

"So why then? Is he better than me? What was I doing wrong?"

"No baby this wasn't about you, it was about me being a bitch. You are perfect so much better in every way."

"Then why?"

"At first it was the novelty, Luke I have always been the good girl, I have never done anything wrong in my whole life, I have never even had a parking ticket. This was so wrong on so many levels I can't explain why, but it was dirty, taboo, it was so wicked, exhilarating and depraved. It became fun to cheat and I don't know what happened. God this sounds so disgusting, Luke I am sorry I never meant to hurt you."

"So you sucked him off?"

"Yes.' She whimpered.

"Did we ever kiss afterwards?"

She sobbed painfully, her eyes focused on the floor. "Yes."

We sank into a long awkward silence neither speaking, the only sounds were her sniffles.

"So what happens now? I don't know what to say."

"Luke please I am begging you, if you have it in your heart to forgive me I will spend the rest of my life making it right, I promise. Please don't break up our family I love you."

"I don't know Penny, how do I trust you after this, you admitted before that you enjoyed lying to me."

"I promise baby forgive me and I will never lie to you again, I made a mistake."

"So how do I know that you are not a lying now?"

She shivered. "I don't know but I promise, I will never lie to you about anything."

I nodded OK. "So was the sex better than what we share."

The room fell into silence again and her face was pure guilt. "I... I." She couldn't answer.

"Come on Penny, no bullshit just be honest with me for once in your life."

"It wasn't better, it was just more exciting."

"More exciting?"

"Yes, it was exciting because it was wrong, forbidden, naughty and wicked ... and unthinkable for me."

"So you had better orgasms with him?"

She sobbed again her body wracked with violent convulsions. "They weren't better, but yes I had orgasms and they were good."

"Are you going to see him again?"

"No never, it's over, it was wrong I know that now and I am sorry, so very sorry you have to believe me."

"Humph, sorry you got caught more like."

"No I am sorry I hurt you. I never ever wanted to hurt you, I just didn't realise how much this was going to hurt. I can see it in your eyes and it hurts Luke, it hurts to know I did this to us. Please baby forgive me I beg you."

"I don't know that I can Pen, it's too raw at the moment."

We cried together tangled up in a tight ball and we struggled to breathe. It was dark when we pulled apart and Penny said. "Let's go to bed." I followed but sex was impossible for me, she tried to get me interested but I couldn't do it. We ended up snuggling, but it effected Penny deeply that I couldn't or wouldn't.

It was the weekend and we picked up the girls early and headed for the zoo for a family day. They were old enough to know something was going on, but they kept quiet as we enjoyed lunch and a fun day. By the end they were back to their boisterous noisy selves.

Thank god for the kids because we couldn't talk to each other. For my part I was angry, and for Penny she just looked guilty, embarrassed, anxious and yet scared to say something in case it was misinterpreted.

We struggled along and Monday I was so glad to be out of the house with other people to talk to, and work was busy.

At home things were tense and uncomfortable. Before I knew it, it was Wednesday night knowing that tomorrow was their normal day together. That night after the kids were in bed we sat together and I had to ask. "So what's happening tomorrow? Have you told him it's over?"

She cringed. "No not yet I was going to do it tomorrow."

"Where are you going to tell him? At the Sheraton."

I could see she wanted to bite but swallowed her words. "No, not the Sheraton, but I was going to go to lunch with him and tell him then."

"What's wrong with the telephone? You could have told him already."

She looked away. "Luke I couldn't do it over the phone and he is going to be at work anyway. That part won't change I will see him every week, I still have to deal with him on a work level."

"I can't say I am happy with any of that Penny, you told me it's over, that doesn't mean lunches are OK."

"I don't care about lunch I just need to get him alone so I can tell him."

"Excuse me if I don't trust you."

She rushed off to the bedroom in a shower of flowing tears.

The next day I got up early and went into work, it had been an uncomfortable night and as much as I wanted to trust Penny, I just couldn't do it. Today I was going to have to dream up some plan so I could see what happened, then and only then could I know.

I walked into our hair and makeup department. I caught up with one of the girls and explained I wanted to surprise my wife and wanted to get close enough without her recognising me. She gave me a strange glare and I wasn't sure she believed me but she did agree to help out.

She sat me down and changed me from a white office worker into a black Rastafarian looking dude with dreadlocks and the whole thing. When I looked in the mirror I didn't recognise myself.

So at lunchtime I wandered into Penny's work pretending to be looking for something. Wow the stares I got as I loitered around their offices trying to get a look at what was going on.

All I was really focused on was the guy sitting with Penny, laughing and chatting like nothing was wrong. I started to get angry... What happened to it being over?

After about fifteen minutes they got up together and wandered out. I gave them a few minutes then followed trying to look casual.

They walked into a small café up the road. I followed them in and found a table where I could watch. Unfortunately I couldn't hear. She must have been saying something he didn't like because he became very animated and excitable. He grabbed her hand and kissed it repeatedly stroking her gently. He got up from acRob from her pulling up a seat beside her, quickly embracing her, she tried to push him away but he was becoming very insistent and forceful. My anger levels escalated so quickly I was about to race over and grab him but I didn't need to she slapped him which drew an instant reaction from the waiter who rushed over to their table. Her friend shrunk away.

What a fucking arsehole.

I watched in astonishment as did the small crowd as he stood and stormed out. Penny sat for a while but the chattering gossip must have got to her and she got up and left as well with her head bowed.

At home that night she greeted me with a big smile and a sweet kiss. The kids excitedly dominated dinner and we didn't get much of a chance to talk until later. I noticed that she spent the most of the night texting, I mean she was always on the phone with her friends but this was unusual.