Holy Fuck Penelope a Cheating Wife

Story Info
Husband discovers cheating wife, an age old tale.
11.1k words
3.95
164.3k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers

"Holy fucking Christ look at this, guy's, fuck me you are not going to believe this."

The voice echoing over the microphone was Neil the guy operating camera number four. We were at the first cricket test and Neil was doing crowd footage.

My name is Luke, I don't usually work on the mobile broadcast team but due to illness I was filling in as the sound engineer. I was trapped along with the producer and another technician in the van which was the mobile studio just outside the ground.

Neil was tasked with zooming in on all the good looking women in the crowd and over the morning he had picked out some real beauties. Currently he was focused on a young blonde bird licking a huge ice-cream cone. He wasn't wrong... Holy shit she was a stunner and it was bloody erotic. The girl beside her started waving frantically as we popped the image of her friend and the ice cream on the big screen. The crowd went crazy and there was yelling and screaming from around the stadium.

The producer took over quickly changing cameras so that we didn't get in trouble, we however kept watching on the closed screen monitors, drooling as we watched her try to get her mouth around that dripping ice-cream, her tongue sliding delightfully around the edges getting all the drips.

As this was my first time with the team I had to learn quickly. Neil was given free range to just pick out the hottest chicks in the crowd, we weren't sharing the images on the big screen or the television audience it was just for us and man there were plenty of them. Flaming hell I couldn't believe how many gorgeous women come to bloody cricket matches...

As the day rolled along there was another cry from Neil. "Holy fucking tumuli, fuck me looky, looky boys." There was real excitement in his voice as he made his announcement.

He had zoomed in on one of the sponsors hospitality open fronted tents scattered around the ground facing the field of play. As he zoomed in we could see right into it and there was a couple making out. They were alone in the tent and they were going hard at it. We could see the guy who had his hand up under her skirt and obviously his fingers were hard at work inside her knickers. The woman had her head down facing the camera Neil ignored her face and went straight to the guys hand busily at work under her skirt as he frantically finger fucked her, her arms were draped around his neck returning with vigour the passionate kiss.

The producer Karl sitting beside me whistled. "Phew man alive... now that is hot."

As the action continued we all watched transfixed it was like watching our very own porno.

Jake one of the other cameramen whistled. "Fuck me dead."

As the couple separated and turned to sit down they faced the camera and I got the shock of my life my heart pounded and I started to sweat like never before. It was my wife... "Fucking hell." I barked angrily.

Karl gave me a strange look. "What's the matter mate, do you know them or something?"

As shocked as I was I didn't want to publically humiliate myself by owning up. I glanced sideways at him, and thinking quickly I muttered anxiously. "No not him but that woman is my mates wife."

"So that's not your friend with her I assume?"

I shook my head. "Nah, fuck knows who he is, but that is not him, what a slut."

"So you don't think that your mate is aware of what's going on then?"

"Hell no, she is bloody cheating."

Karl nodded and barked over the intercom. "Neil zoom in close mate we have an issue, that woman is the wife of a friend of Luke's and she is cheating on her husband. We are going to do him a favour and film and record the whole thing. It might be handy for the poor bastards divorce."

'Divorce...' The word sent shivers down my spine.

Neil focused in closely. "Got it boss, trust me I am on it. Jeez what a tramp aye."

My heart was pounding trying to figure out what the hell was going on. What the hell did she think she was doing??? I had to fight the increasing urge to just rush down and grab her by the scruff of the neck and shake her until she explained herself, apart from the fact she was a cheating bitch.

As Neil zoomed right in we all watched as they slipped back into their kiss snuggled up close together. The guys hand slipped back up her leg under her skirt, her arms remaining locked around his neck as their tongues fought the battle of love. The passion was undeniable and her legs parted slowly as his fingers found their new home.

Craig one of the other cameramen sniggered. "She might be your mate's wife but she is a fucking slut."

The whole camera crew were watching on their little monitors. The cricket was almost forgotten.

The way she writhed and squirmed on his fingers confirmed she was definitely enjoying his talents. Neil zoomed in close on their faces and the look on Penelope's face told the story. Her eyes were closed as his tongue slithered around her mouth, yeah the bitch, she was well into it.

I mused to myself. 'Oh god Penny, what are you doing...'

Neil changed his focus and we watched breathlessly as his hand pumped in and out, her skirt billowing out rhythmically as he jammed his hand at rapid pace into her squirming body.

"So has she always been a slut?" Karl asked conversationally.

"What... no..." I snarled. 'Well not that I know anyway.

It was hard to stay focused because we were also trying to broadcast the cricket. "Thanks for doing this Karl." I whispered.

"No worries me old mate, let's see if we can help your friend. If he doesn't know about it then I don't envy you having to tell him."

Just at that moment we had to switch over to the roving reporter as it was tea time and James the roving reporter was doing player interviews.

After the interviews were complete Karl called him into the van we were working from. As he walked in Karl said conspiratorially. "James I have an unofficial job for you." He showed him the tent and handed him a little lapel clip on remote microphone. "I want you to take this and go into that tent pretend to do human interest interviews and leave this on the table where they can't see it and leave it turned on."

I saw the look of confusion on James face but he didn't argue. He set off on his mission. As he was walking towards the tent Karl called him nervously as we watched the images. "James make plenty of noise before you go in."

When James walked in Penny and her suitor were busy rearranging themselves and adjusting their clothes. The strained expression on her face would have been funny if I wasn't so angry. They both looked anxious and guilty as James quickly slipped into a little impromptu interview and the audio was crystal clear. Penelope in particular stuttered looking around anxiously. "Will there be cameras?" She whispered.

James shook his head. "No it's just audio, it will not be broadcast if you don't want."

"Oh thank god." She sighed in relief, I watched as James dropped his stuff on their table. "So is this a work thing?" He asked.

"Yeah sort of, we are the only ones who turned up though."

"Well more luck to you, you can enjoy it all for yourselves."

After a few make believe questions about the game James disappeared leaving the microphone on the table.

Once James was gone Karl fired up the mic and bingo we had audio.

"Shit that was close." Penny giggled stupidly.

The guy with her muttered. "Babe I am going to the bar for more wine. Why don't you go to the ladies and take off those panties?"

I was amazed when without argument she nodded and headed off. I could only guess at the barney we would have had if I had suggested that.

I had a moment to think as I watched her arse sway as she sashayed her way to the toilets. Why? What the hell was going on? For the last couple of months things had been so amazingly good between us. She had been so warm and loving and our sex life had been off the planet she had been so into sex lately. I thought the sex was supposed to go down with cheating.

My mind went back to the previous night when I had walked in after work and she had greeted me with an incredibly sensuous toe curling kiss. She had the kids bathed and fed so we could relax and enjoy a sexy evening together. She had teased me with a slow luxurious blowjob as I tried to watch the news and when we were in bed she had been hot to trot. We were no sooner in bed than she was all over me. Kissing, licking nibbling sucking and she jumped on top riding me to a huge orgasm. Then I see her here today wantonly carrying on like a slut letting this prick feel her up and finger fuck her.

Penny and I had been married for about ten years. She worked at a local building supply warehouse as a sales manager.

There had been no signs that she was unhappy with our marriage, or that I wasn't meeting her needs. We never argued, in fact we had never exchanged angry words during our marriage. It was not just as a wife, she was such an incredible adoring doting mother she worshipped our little girls. Christ she was on the flaming PTA and the committee at our youngest's kindergarten. This just didn't make sense.

I had to hold myself in check, but all I wanted to do was race down there and confront them, but now I was trapped by my own lie, plus I was now interested in how far she would actually go with the arsehole. Was she planning on having sex? Was this a one off slip up, just a once in a lifetime mistake, just a snog or was she having a full on affair with this arsehole?

That answer was soon to be answered, as she sauntered slowly back to the tent swaying her hips sexily like a runway model. God she had such an amazing figure, slender and lithe.

She flopped into the seat beside him and as they sat sipping their wine he asked. "Well?"

She giggled reached into her purse and pulled out the scantiest little G-string. Fuck I had never seen her wear anything like that before.

As they sipped their wine he again slipped his hand up her leg, higher and higher until a sexy little squeal proved he had again found a hot wet welcoming home for his prying fingers.

"Oooh oh god... oooh fuck Rob Jesus that feels so good." She purred as her legs fell open easily and he worked her into a frenzy. She had to hold onto him for support as his movements increased in intensity. Her skirt fluttered wildly as his hand pumped and thrust up into her juicy squelchy pussy. Her moans got louder and more fervent by the second. She bit down hard on her lip and her face scrunched up tightly in an expression I had seen many times... She was about to cum.

Her hips shuddered uncontrollably almost falling off her seat as she cried softly. "Fuck Rob I am cumming, I am cumming Ooooohhhh fuck yes... Yes..."

With a deep sigh and her orgasm over they returned to their kiss and Penny's hand slid down onto his lap where she caressed and fondled him, and it was his turn to squirm as she stroked what was obviously a growing bulge.

She giggled. "Not interested in the cricket then?"

He sighed. "Not in the slightest."

The kiss and fondling fingers continue and I heard him whisper. "Take it out, come on babe stop the fucking tease... Take it out."

Nervously she whimpered. "No I can't, there are people walking past, and what if that bloody reporter comes back?"

"Fuck him, just get it out, Jesus you're a fucking teasing bitch."

She giggled as he moved her hand to help unzip his own fly. "There you go, now no more teasing."

She smiled coquettishly as her hand glided slowly into his pants and pulled out his dick, he was erect and throbbing her hand slid up and down his length stroking and massaging him like a milk maid squeezing a cow's udder.

Who the hell was this woman? Where was the mother of my children? Surely this must be some evil twin that I had never met.

"Holy shit look at that bitch go." One of the other cameramen yelled.

The look of sheer pleasure on her partners face was a twisted mask of ecstasy. "Suck it baby, damn you are driving me crazy, just give it a kiss."

She laughed cheekily. "Hell no, anybody could just walk in. Sorry but there's no way in hell."

He chuckled. "Chicken."

It didn't stop her stroking him sensuously massaging squeezing and kneading. She sure as hell knew what he liked, this was definitely not the first time they had been together.

Then with a huge grin on her face she leaned forward slowly, never taking her eyes off him until her deep pink glossy lips gave his throbbing knob a kiss, then lingering she slid her tongue out and flicked his urethra before a final kiss. She returned to kiss him on the lips as she stroked him faster.

He grabbed her hand lifting it off his erection, he quickly put it away and stood. "Do you want to stay or should we go?"

She teased. "But I have been enjoying the game."

"Yeah then what's the score?" He asked.

The one thing I knew about Penny was she hates cricket.

"Yeah you got me." She laughed and stood up straightening down her skirt. They walked out hand in hand. I started to panic where the hell are they going? Should I take this chance to run out and confront her? While my mind was whirling Karl took control. He called the drone operator. We had a guy at the ground with a flying drone doing overhead shots of the ground and crowd. "Steve there's a couple walking out through the main gate right now, can you spot them and follow them. She is wearing a navy skirt and white top, he is in jeans and a blue long sleeved shirt, yeah thanks buddy."

Next thing our monitor started to feed in footage from the drone, he was circling above the exit. They appeared from the entrance walking, hand in hand. We watched as they sauntered slowly to the car, stopping several times for a kiss.

As they climbed in the drone circled around so the camera was looking in through the windscreen. This thing was amazing from well over a hundred metres away he had it zoomed in and it was like we were standing right in front of the car. Inside they were locked in a passionate kiss, their arms encircled in a tight embrace. His hand again up under her skirt and his head lowered until he pushed aside the fabric of her top and he kissed the exposed flesh of her boobs.

The heat was being turned up and I noticed her hand slide over into his lap stroking his dick through his pants.

Karl took control before I could say anything. He got our reporter to go and pick up the mic from where he had left it in their tent and take it out to the car. "James we need audio buddy, you are going to have to be sneaky, they are heating it up so just see if you can get beside the car and drop the mic on the bonnet by the windscreen."

Sure enough Jimmy appeared in the drone footage as he sidled up beside the car they didn't even stop as he walked past and surreptitiously dropped the mic in position. It wasn't that clear but we could at least hear.

The monitors filled with sounds of loud moaning, their hands were busy especially the guy he had lifted up her skirt exposing her snatch and her legs were spread wide as he rammed his fingers rapidly in and out of her gushing glistening vagina.

Her body shuddered as their kiss intensified. I knew from the way her body arched and her legs trembled that she was going to have another orgasm. The audio confirmed the fact as she purred. "God Rob I am going to cum, fuck you are going to make me cum again." Her body tensed and her arse lifted right out of her seat as she cried out in the sweet pleasure of orgasm." Aaaaarggghhh, ooooohhhh fuck, yes, yes, yes, yes don't stop."

"Oh my fucking god." Jake whistled. "Jesus man your mate is fucked she is hot."

They stopped as she got her breath back and this time she didn't have to be urged she reached over and pulled his dick out of his pants and it wasn't long before her head was in his lap sucking his dick, her head bobbed noisily up and down his exposed shaft.

Penny is no novice sucking dick it was something she had always done willingly but this, here in a public carpark... She was normally so reserved, even when we were dating she would never do anything so sexual out in the open with people moving around but here today she didn't hesitate, she sucked him off with a vengeance maybe it was the fear of getting caught which was driving her on, I had never seen so much desire or thirst she sucked him that feverishly even with the mic outside we could all hear the suctioning gulping gurgling sounds of her mouth sucking him ferociously.

It was his turn to cry out. "Fuck Penny, oh fuck Jesus babe I am going to cum in your mouth if you keep that up."

Her mouth lifted off his pole and she sniggered. "Then cum... it never stopped you before."

Her head went back to work and if anything she went harder her head bobbing faster and faster. We could all see her hand as it squeezed and massaged his balls. That was all there was. "Oh fuck suck it babe, suck it I am going to fill that sweet mouth, oooh fuck yes suck it."

Neil called over the intercom. "Is she going to swallow?"

Craig laughed. "I have ten pounds that says yes."

Paul one of the other cameramen cried out. "She is going to suck the bastard dry, look at the slut go."

The audio picked up her gagging choking splutter as the camera zoomed in even closer focusing right on her face. Her cheeks bulged with the ferocity of his explosion as he did as promised and squirted her full of his cum. She never slowed down she sucked and sucked choking and swallowing every last drop. In the end he had to lift her mouth off.

Afterwards as they both straightened up their clothes he muttered. "Pen I have still got our room booked at the Sheraton like usual if you want to finish this properly."

She kissed him teasingly on the cheek. "I don't know Rob I am pretty sated right now, maybe this time we could just leave it."

He kissed her pleading like a love sick teenager. "No please I have already paid for it and I promise to make it worth your while, I will lick that sweet little pussy."

She giggled. "Yeah OK, but I can't be late, I have to pick the kids up."

"No worry babe, we can be quick for once... room 616 here we come."

He started the car and reversed quickly out of the park and zoomed off up the road sending our microphone flying.

Karl stared at me. "Fuck what a slut. I am afraid buddy that your mate is fucked she has obviously been doing that for a while."

I was angry and quietly biting my tongue the whole thing had been an eye opening experience.

Karl must have recognised my anger and bewilderment. "Mate we have a team down town today covering that bloody environmental convention. They are at the Novatel, I will see if we can get a camera man over to the Sheraton and see if we can capture them booking in."

True to his word he was straight on the blower and organising for one of our reporters and camera man to be there when they arrived. The footage was perfect as we watched them hand in hand pick up the key from reception and the crew raced up the stairs so they were there to catch them walking in to their room.

The reporter went back down to reception and with a few dollars changing hands got a print out of the times that Rob Stapleton and his wife had booked that exact same room.

It was late when I walked out to my car. I had in my hand a thumb drive with all the video footage and the file from the Sheraton documenting the times they had used that very same room.

It was late when we finished filming the days play and as I climbed into my car it hit me like a semi doing 100 KMH it was too much to take in and I broke down. This was like every man's worst nightmare. Everything I had witnessed was so out of character I couldn't believe it was the same person I married ten years ago. I drove home slowly trying to figure out what to do? Was she in love with this guy? Was she leaving me? The fact it had been going on for so long and I had not even noticed anything. I must be a complete fucking idiot, a flaming moron.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,565 Followers