Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking back, she found Chris had shifted inches from her. Her body crimsoned and she could feel her blood rushing followed by a slight dizziness that she recognized from her first kiss as a teenager.

He smiled; she looked at his lips.

Her eyes closed as the chasm between them closed. He paused just before their lips met and his hot breath pressed on her, and she ached to touch him, to hold him, to take him in.

She shifted and closed the final gap. Their first taste was passionate and uninhibited. Anna was in the now, all her past problems and concerns fell away. She felt more honest than she ever had and craved more depth.

He drove towards her, laying her down into the couch. Gripping her tightly, she could feel herself losing control and letting him take her.

His caresses were deep and intense and filled her with lust as she sensed her body compelling the essence of their embrace into a more carnal exercise. Her yearning hands tugged at his clothes.

"I want you" she whispered in his ear.

He was dragging his lips way down her nape, planting small bites that excited her.

"I fucking need you." she demanded.

Anna knew he wanted her. Her roving hands found their quarry, and she could feel his excitement thickening and thrust against her grip.

He drew back and collected himself.

"Anna, wait," he said. "I have a better idea."

Her breath was ragged and heavy, and she felt her wetness pooling. She was ready now, and he wanted to wait?

"What are you doing?" she demanded. Chris held out a hand and tenderly extracted her from the sofa.

She set to work climbing into the huge king-sized bed the moment they entered the dark bedroom. Spinning, she discovered she was alone.

"Chris?"

"I'm right here, baby," he called, popping his head out of the illuminated master bathroom.

She was down to her panties when the rolling steam curled out of the small room, forwarded on by the pounding jets of water. Chris stood steam-haloed and completely erect.

"Join me?" he said.

She crookedly smiled and wrestled off her remaining scraps of clothing and escaped into the stream.

Chris followed close after her, enveloping them in the steaming glass shower.

Anna worked her hands down his naked body until she reached his hardened member. His eyes locked shut and rolled back as she took him tightly in her hands and commenced a deliberate, rhythmic pumping. Her arousal grew with him, and She masterfully responded by tightening her grip with each tremor of his body.

She could feel her pleasure building to unbearable levels as she progressed her pace and reaching down, pressing a finger into her engorged mound, firing a biting sensitivity that rocked her with pleasurable gut-punches and doubling her over.

Powerless to absorb the stimulation, She moved away steadily but was blinded by the distant pulsing of her gathering climax. She felt Chris firmly grip her hips and sensually part her, his eager tongue beginning its hunt as tormented moans escaped her moist lips.

Her mind exploded with his tongues pressure on her clit. His determined suction centered on her and flicked rhythmically over her sensitive center inducing shrieks of ecstasy.

"Baby, you're gonna make me cum like that" she warned.

With this warning, he moved away and began a delicate and circling motion around her dripping sex.

"Fuck" she groaned. "You're so fucking good at that."

The edge was approaching, and Anna was nearing total loss of control.

Composing herself, she thought it fair to repay the courtesy and deliberately dropped to her knees. Chris stopped her halfway down and drove her to turn around.

Firmly pressing her top half forward, and her bottom half up, she felt his engorged staff seeking its sheath as the wet pressure nearly overpowered her.

He thrust into her slowly at first but hastily built into a frenzied pounding. Anna felt him burry hard and pull her deep into his thrusts; his pelvic bone drove unyieldingly against her and repeatedly pushed into her g-spot.

She was beginning to peak as uncontrollable spasms of her pussy started gripping him repeatedly. Sensing her impending event, Chris pulled back, almost wholly evacuating, before he slammed back into her full force.

Anna's first orgasm hit like a brick wall.

Her knees collapsed as she shrieked through rippling surges of uncontrollable pleasure.

Flowing juices mingled with the showering downpour through clenching muscles and spreading pleasure, rendering her mind glazed and white.

Chris waited until her shaking subsided and began to move in back and forth, pulling her into him and swiveling his hips imperceptibly, to the left and right before exiting.

"Slow baby. I'm so fucking sensitive" she groaned.

Anna was amazed at his endurance as his tempo increased. Most guys she had been with would have busted at the feeling of her cumming.

"You're so tight, baby. Goddamn" he said, entering her again.

"Fuck me, hard" she pleaded.

His tempo escalated into a frenzied pounding as he dug his nails into her shoulders for support.

She could feel him swelling and his pouch contracting.

"Nut in me baby" she commanded.

He began to slow, again.

"Not yet," he said.

Anna's frown betrayed her disappointment as he stepped backward and turned away from her.

She'd never told anyone, but Her ultimate fantasy took the form of her lover spraying inside, and she knew that would immediately push her over the edge.

The ache of closeness deafened her senses with its impending arrival. She'd fantasized about the moment so many times during her solo stimulation and she wanted it now.

Chris returned to washing himself and the pedestrian process of showering as if in total denial of the situation that had just taken place.

"Did I do something wrong?" Anna asked.

"I'm not ready yet. You still have some work to do." he followed.

Anna believed she had done something wrong. After their shower, Chris fell into bed with her and drifted off to sleep.

"How is he holding out?"

She'd only encountered this once before in an "edging" experience with her ex in California, and that experience had left her unsatisfied and needing to finish herself quietly in the bathroom.

Anna's night filled with tossing and turning and thoughts of feeling his sweet load fill her wanton sex as she gripped his rod.

She finally dozed off around 3 AM, and it was an unsatisfactory rest at best.

She needed to get off, and she knew He couldn't hold out that long. Could he?

The delicious smell of bacon and eggs sizzling postponed her desires temporarily and shifted her appetite from sexual to sustenance.

"Morning sleepy head."

"What are you doing up so early?" she said.

"I thought you'd need something to recharge your strength this morning" he said.

"You are a goddamn machine, Chris."

"Thank you" he laughed.

"Last night was fun."

"You looked like you needed it" he said.

Something about him revved her up like crazy. She had to hold him again. Was this his game? Fucking her and holding out his relief until the last possible moment?

Or maybe he needed her to want him and got off on that.

"Did you. I mean... you didn't finish last night."

"You don't think I'm done with you, do you?" he said.

Her stomachs bottom dropped out at the speculation of what this entailed. He had "plans" and she could only guess what they involved,

"You think I'm that easy, do you? You know, if it weren't for you making me breakfast and shit, last night wouldn't have happened."

"Oh, I'm sure." He chuckled, leaving the room.

"You up for a walk?" he called from the opposite room.

Even through her lack of sleep, she was feeling much better physically and concluded some exercise would do her good.

She watched Chris Stroll back into the breakfast nook carrying two pairs of enormous snowshoes and a stuffed overnight pack slung over his shoulder.

He tossed her a tight bundle of wrinkled winter clothing wrapped in the embrace of a monstrous orange snow parka and white ski goggles.

Shuffling into the borrowed winter clothing required her to wrap the garments around her small frame as far as she could stretch them, before cinching the side buckles into place. Her clumsy strapping on of the flat platforms finalized the ensemble, and with final checks and shimmying; they passed into the penetrating morning sunlight.

As Anna suspected, Snowshoeing was a skill that she did not possess and did not present itself in immediate mastery. After flattening three to four times, she began developing the muscle memory of awkward shuffle-crouches across the crunching snowscape.

"Can I ask you something?" she breathlessly asked.

"Sure" he said.

"Why'd you really come back here."

"You can travel everywhere trying to escape who you were, what you were, and your awkward personality and shit. Even try to change who you are, but you always pretty much end up alone with yourself. That's when you realize you're a fraud. I found that shit when I left and decided that I had to change myself on my own. No one was going to fix me, but me. That's when I came home because I was tired of the bullshit I'd created and wanted to live a genuine, authentic existence."

"That's pretty heavy" she said.

"So why'd you really come back then?" he asked.

Anna was thankful that her heavier breathing provided a natural stop in conversation as they wound up the thin icy path. Rehashing her past was not an activity she enjoyed, and she was unintentionally stalling. The dead sound of Maine's winter environ built anticipation of an answer to unbearable before Anna replied.

"I fucked up my life."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I left to find something exciting and like what you see in the movies. A single girl in a big city shit, you know. All I ended up finding was my addictive personality and assholes. After two trips to rehab, my Mom told me I needed to come home and get away from my bad decisions. That's when I came back."

She tried to hide the mist that was forming in her eyes. Talking about her past was like swallowing gravel.

"I tied myself to some pretty fucked up people that treated me bad. My Ex beat the hell out of me giving me a two-day hospital stay recovering from a broken collarbone, and ripping withdrawal."

Searing wind filled the calm.

"Well," he said "I guess that's how we learn about ourselves and what our limits and demons are. We've all got them, and if someone says they don't, they're a fucking liar."

His words dulled her pain. So authentic and devoid of judgment. Plainly put, these words showed the change that had taken place over the years. He had turned into a great man.

Twenty minutes of shuffling silence brought to the first mountainside overlook. Anna was speechless in awestruck wonder as she studied the rolling panorama. This rendered another five minutes with nothing but the occasional eagle's cry to pierce the sprawl. The snowglobe world plunged into the stillness, and Anna closed her eyes, invocating the moment to sustain forever. Chris's arms wrapped her in their strength and possessed her.

She was his.

Dusk at the cabin summoned another roaring fire and tasty meal of pot roast with all the fixings. Anna had grown more comfortable in Chris's house throughout the past days, and their intimacy progressed into long-locked eyes and lingering casual touches. Gray, Dense clouds had pursued them back to the cabin all afternoon and had begun an icy onslaught that hammered the cabin's exterior as nightfall arrived.

The two lingered in the candlelit kitchen after dinner and bartered story for story, discussing old times over tall mugs of spiced dark rum and hot cider

"God, I can't believe we both came back here. I mean, it's great, but still. I figured we'd all split off and never see each other again," Chris said.

The wave of feel-good flush left Anna wondering if it was the mood or the rum that felt so good. She could tell from Chris's reddening face that he was feeling it too.

Placing her drained mug on the granite countertop, she moved into him and grazed his zipper with her fingers. She tugged at him sweetly and gave him a fabricated pouty expression.

Chris hesitated and stopped her. She couldn't be sure why, and before she could move in again, he forcefully lifted her onto the kitchen counter.

"Fuck" she squealed eagerly.

"I want you to fucking wreck me."

Chris's hands spread over her clothed body and coming to rest on her quickly warming privates. He could feel the moist heat mounting with her excitement. Anna's moaning escaped around her lover's stimulation, unconsciously beginning to draw her hips against him.

The granite countertop held cool against her freshly stripped legs as her slickness dripped from her swelling, pink flower. Chris continued his manual stimulation. His slowly rotating thumb and index finger against her high-piled clit, sending shooting zings throughout her body.

Her small breasts heaved wildly as her head flung back in ecstasy. His cock was thumbing her entrance and drove her wild. Leaping off the counter, Anna forced him back and sank to her knees.

Her bright green eyes fixed on him as his hard stem disappeared into her warm and eager mouth.

She felt his solid groin muscles tense everytime his helmet touched the back of her throat. She scraped her tongue up the sensitive underside of his head, sending shudderings up his leg muscles.

She was determined not merely to make him cum this time, but to drain him entirely.

She could sense his urgency building and the losing battle, though trying with all his strength, to bank back his body's threat to release in her mouth.

"Goddammit Anna, I'm gonna fucking bust."

She milked him vigorously before exiting him with an audible "pop." from her sucking lips.

"Yeah, baby. Are you going to blow? Not fucking yet." she said.

Rising, she commenced stroking him against her soaked pussy.

"Mmmm. You want this, don't you? You want this?" she gasped, swallowing him between her straddling legs.

Holding his shoulders and grinding into him, Her cadence began slow. She could feel him tapping the spot inside her that she knew would force her over the cliff. She didn't care, as long as he came with her this time.

His closeness staggered as his breathing intensified sharply. She locked eyes with him and fucked harder, climbing up and down his swollen pole.

Her pleasure was climbing quickly and blocking out the pain of her burning core muscles. She craved to watch him cum.

"Yeah?" she asked. "Give it to me inside baby. I want to feel you blow in me."

"I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna fucking cum, Baby" he urgently exclaimed.

Two last hard thrusts preceded his ferocious slamming into her. Chris roared and started to empty in huge, hot ropes inside her.

The sensation of him filling her, bare and unprotected, overpowered her as the orgasm rocked her with sharp shocks of pleasure, her vision blacking out completely. Her wailing shrieks echoed throughout the cabin as she buried him farther into her cumming pussy.

Wasting his last reserves, his thrusting slowed as their sweat glazed bodies, still intertwined and shuddering in complete exhaustion, fell back onto the kitchen floor.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit." he said, voice still fluctuating.

They lingered on the floor, embracing each other and sharing intense, passionate kisses.

The subsequent days filled themselves with long conversations and delicious lovemaking as the two flames spent time exploring each other's bodies and souls.

The echoing daylight pricked gently over the springtime pines as morning slipped in through the cafe window.

Anna had arrived earlier than usual and occupied one of the soft brown chairs facing the incipient day. Clasping a steaming mug of coffee, she seized an anticipatory glance at the iPhone lying face up on the coffee table. It had been days since she had heard from Chris.

A faint rap on the plate glass diverted her concentration from the vague phone's profile and adjusted her vision to the knocks origin.

She smiled.

He smiled back.

12