In My Cabin

Story Info
Some girls seek shelter overnight.
3.9k words
4.55
37.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

I own this little cabin up in the hills. Basically it's just a single room with bathroom and kitchen attached, enough for an occasional stay. I mainly use it when I'm trying to resolve a problem I've encountered in whatever project I was currently working on. Sometimes the peace and quiet lets me relax enough to either see a solution or point me to a method by which I can reach a solution. It had also, at times, sparked the sudden realisation that I'm being a moron and that my bright idea is totally outside the realms of physics as we know them, leading to the abandonment of a project as I move on to something more productive.

I don't keep anything of value in the cabin because some people are natural thieves who'll take anything not nailed down. I also never bothered to lock the door, working on the principle that I'd rather someone opened the door and walked in rather that have them break a window or break the door down.

I did get occasional visitors whether I was there or not. Generally hikers who were too stupid to check the weather forecast and wound up stuck in the hills during a heavy storm. A silly little tent wasn't much use during a big storm. And there were always the ones who didn't even bother with a tent, wanting to sleep under the stars.

I was up at the cabin working on the design of a new computer chip. This wasn't one of my bright ideas but a contract that I was being paid for, and well paid at that. It was one of those things where I wasn't going to guarantee a result as the client had some pretty whacky ideas as to what the chip had to be able to do. Still and all, I thought I had a pretty good shot of bringing it off.

I'd just put my work away for the night when I heard an almighty great crack of thunder. Coming through the thunder I also heard a wail of fright so I opened my door to see if there was anyone outside in need of assistance. There wasn't, as two small forms went barrelling past me as soon as the door was open wide enough to admit them.

"Good evening," I said. "Would you like to come in? Oh, you already have. Welcome to my humble abode. How may I assist you?"

Even as I was speaking there was another crack of thunder and the rains came tumbling down. From the sound of it, so did the hailstones. My visitors escaped drowning while walking by seconds. I turned to see what the winds had blown my way.

Two young ladies were looking back at, looking cute the way they were all bundled up. One of them was glaring daggers at me, apparently not appreciative of my sense of humour, or not wanting my presence in their refuge. The other was looking slightly embarrassed at having barged in on me.

"I'm Mark, famous inventor and all-round nice guy," I introduced myself. "And you would be?"

"I'm Lee-Anne and my friend is Heather," said the belligerent looking one. "What are you famous for inventing? I've never heard of you."

"Lee-Anne," hissed her friend. "That is so rude."

"No, no," I protested. "A fair and reasonably question. Amongst many things I invented the double barrel riot control water cannon. An extremely useful devise in the current political turmoil. It's most unfortunate that no-one seems willing to make them or buy them. Still, I do hold the patent."

Lee-Anne gave me an odd look. Really, it wasn't my fault I hadn't sold any of the cannons. The idea had seemed marvellous when I first conceived it. Of course, I was only eight at the time, but one must make allowances for boyish enthusiasm.

"Well, as I was saying, how may I assist you? You've picked very inclement weather to be wandering around the mountain visiting people."

"The weather forecast was for fair weather," Heather said. "We didn't expect it to rain and now we're stuck. Can we stay here until tomorrow?"

"Certainly. Um, what you see is what you get. That door has a mini bathroom behind it and that door has a mini kitchen. Can either of you cook? I can, in that the food is cooked and edible, but at times the edible description is a little flattering."

"What, you expect us to cook for you?" demanded Lee-Anne, sounding indignant. "We're supposed to cook because cooking is women's work and we're women?"

"Not exactly. I'm hoping one of you will cook because cooking is a chef's work and a chef I am not. My experiments in the kitchen are very exciting but, I have to admit, calling them edible might be stretching it at times. As to being women's work everyone knows that all the best chefs are men."

"I don't mind cooking," Heather said quickly, probably to stop Lee-Anne from saying what she wanted to. "I'm quite a good cook. What have you got? I can dig out some of our own stuff if you prefer."

"There are steaks in the fridge along with eggs and vegetables. Why don't you see what you can do? You can hang your jackets up over there."

They hung up their jackets and Heather vanished into the kitchen. Just Heather as the kitchen was a little too small for two people. Lee-Anne sat on the couch and glowered at me. For some reason she'd taken an immediate dislike to me. I shrugged and ignored her.

Without being bundled up in their jackets the two girls appeared to be about age twenty, give or take a year. Pretty enough in the way that healthy young women are always pretty. Neither seemed to be carrying any excess weight and the weight they did have was very nicely distributed.

I picked up a book and started to read, ignoring Lee-Anne. Typically, Lee-Anne didn't want to be ignored. No doubt if I'd tried to strike up a conversation she'd have ignored me quite happily.

"How can you live in a place like this?" she demanded.

"I don't. I actually reside in a very nice place in the city. This is just my weekend getaway."

"You're here now and it's not the weekend."

"Very astute of you," I said and nothing else.

"Not very big, is it?"

"Big enough for one," I pointed out. "I don't normally have visitors."

We lapsed into silence, Lee-Anne sitting their glowering and me relaxed and reading. I had no idea why she was feeling so hostile. It wasn't my fault that she'd got the weather wrong and I was giving them shelter and feeding them. Just feeling contrary, I guessed.

After a while Heather came out of the kitchen with steaks covered in a mushroom sauce and some vegetables. Very tasty it looked and sampling it showed that the looks weren't deceiving.

After dinner I cleaned up while the girls were busy talking quietly. When I stepped back into the main room Heather raised the question of where they could spread their sleeping bags for the night.

"Now that might be a trifle difficult," I told them. I went on to explain. "The table collapses back against the wall and the couch folds out into a large bed. Unfortunately, that doesn't leave any room for sleeping bags to be laid out. You're welcome to share the bed, of course."

Lee-Anne promptly jumped to her feet and checked first the kitchen and then the bathroom, having to concede in both case that they could not lay out their sleeping bags there. It was use the bed or try to sleep sitting on the floor.

This news led to a lot of desperate whispering between the girls. Maybe it was just my imagination but it seemed to me that neither of them was too enthused about sleeping in the same bed as me. Maybe it was my breath.

I used the bathroom and when I came out both the girls darted into it. While they were in there I took the opportunity to fold up the table and unfold the couch, grabbing the thick blankets that were stored in the built-in drawer. It could get very cold at night. When the girls came out of the bathroom I was lying back on the bed, mainly because there was nowhere else to be. Like I said, it was a small cabin.

When the girls came out of the bathroom I got quite a shock. I swear, if I had false teeth I'd have swallowed them. They were both standing there, beautifully naked. What the fuck, was my immediate thought? Heather was blushing and looking embarrassed and a little desperate. Lee-Anne was flushed, rather than blushing, and from the look on her face it was a combination of embarrassment and fury.

"Oh," I said with surprise. "I didn't realise you were together that way."

"What way?" asked Heather with some surprise, while Lee-Anne bridled and almost screamed at me.

"We are not lesbians," she yelled. "This is your fault."

She waved her hand to indicate their joint nudity.

"My fault?" I asked, feeling both indignant and amused. "I never asked either of you to strip off, let alone both. Not that I'm objecting. You both look delicious."

"You know damn well that you're going to use the excuse of us sharing a bed to imply we're willing to do other things and you won't take no for an answer. We've got undressed simply to protect our clothes as we have nothing to change into if you tear them."

I blinked in surprise at that. Was she kidding?

"That has to be the most warped logic I've ever come across, even allowing for the fact that you're female and paranoid. Did you stop to look at it from my point of view? For a start, I'm likely to be arrested as a paedophile just having you two stay overnight."

That was as far as I got before I was interrupted by protests.

"What? Just how old do you think we are? We're both adults. Nineteen! Nearly twenty in my case." Lee-Anne was very easy to offend it seemed.

"Well you can't really blame me. You seem to have the reasoning faculties of juveniles so I just naturally assumed. . ."

"Come on," protested Heather gently. "Do we really look that young?"

I looked pointedly at her ample bosom and slowly shook my head.

"No," I said slowly. "I have to admit that you don't."

So maybe I put a bit of emphasis on the word to see how Lee-Anne would react. Badly of course."

"And what is wrong with my figure?" she demanded. "I look every bit as old as Heather."

"If you say so," I said agreeably.

"Well I do," she half yelled and I said.

"I just agreed with you," I pointed out. "No need to carry on about it. Anyway, where was I? Oh yes. Even though you're not as young as you act might I suggest that you take a look at yourselves and then take a look at me. The pair of you are, um, petite I think is the word. Me, I've been described as a great lump and I probably outweigh both of you combined."

"What's that got to do with anything?" demanded Lee-Anne.

I closed one hand into a fist and held it up.

"See this? Big hands. I also have big feet. Draw your own conclusions. I doubt either of you could cope with me if I was to try and seduce you. Too much me and not enough of you."

"We could so and you couldn't seduce us anyway." This from Lee-Anne, and she practically snarled the words at me. Was she trying to talk me into having a go or what?

"You just keep telling yourself that," I told her. "Fortunately you won't have to find out."

"You'd be surprised at what a woman can handle," said Heather, giving me a disapproving look. Apparently she also was feeling that I was belittling their womanhood.

"I'm sure I would be," I said dismissively. "If you're happy that I'm not going to rape you, you might as well get dressed again."

Apart from looking at each other and then turning back to glare at me the girls made no effort to get dressed.

"Does the lack of haste where dressing is concerned indicate a disappointment in the idea of me not raping you?" I asked. "If you really want me to I'm sure that I can oblige. Which one should I rape first?"

"It doesn't mean any such thing," snapped Lee-Anne. "Anyway, you're probably just big-noting yourself. Trying to scare us."

"I'm confused," I admitted. "How is saying I have no intention of raping you supposed to scare you? Saying I was going to I could understand, but saying I'm not?"

"Not that. That!" Lee-Anne gave a meaningful look at my groin and Heather nodded in agreement.

"Oh, I get it," I said, giving them a big smile. "You mean you want to take a look at the goods before you decide. Sure, why not?"

"Wait," said Heather with a squeaky voice. "We didn't mean that at all."

"No, it's OK. I don't mind."

I was unzipping as I spoke, then I looked at Lee-Anne and smiled.

"Now all you have to do is reach in and bring out what you find. If you have the nerve."

The tone of my voice said never in a hundred years would she dare. Her eyes were now winging little daggers in my direction and there was no way that she wasn't going to answer the challenge. It didn't seem to occur to her that all she had to do was ignore me and go and get dressed. To do that would make her feel like a loser.

Two nubile young ladies, both naked. There wasn't a chance in hell that any normal man wouldn't have an erection and I was normal as anyone where that was concerned. Even if I hadn't been the feel of her hot little hand closing around me would have had the same effect.

Lee-Anne freed my erection from my trousers and for some reason forgot to let go, just holding on to it. This caused Heather to come closer so she could see properly. Neither of the girls had anything to say, just looking at my erection. I had to admit that it wasn't too bad. Maybe not the biggest around but still plenty big, long and fat and in full agreement to my size.

"Of course, just looking at it doesn't prove my point that neither of you could handle it," I said sadly. "To do that I'm going to have to let the pair of you try to see if you can handle it, if just seeing it hasn't scared you off already."

"What the fuck do you mean by that?" demanded Lee-Anne, sounding horrified.

"Just that. I'll try to put it in you but I can almost guarantee you'll be too stiff and frozen to be able to accept it. Quite understandable."

My calm and understanding didn't seem to go down too well with either girl. The way they reacted you'd think I was belittling them and their womanhood. Another attempt to assure them that it wouldn't be their fault if they couldn't take me also went down like a lead balloon. I guess the egos that made them strip in the first place was now insisting to them that they could do this.

"Um, you only want to put it in and then take it straight out again?" asked Heather, making sure she knew what she was agreeing to. (Agreeing to? I should say insisting on.)

"That's right," I said, giving her an amused smile. I dunno. Even smiling was being taken as an insult. "Seeing you're asking why don't you go first?"

"Hold on. Why Heather first?"

"Quite frankly because you seem so shit-scared of having to try it out I expect you to start crying and panicking, which would also upset Heather. Better to let her try while she's calm and just a little nervous."

"What makes you think I'm scared?" demanded Lee-Anne. "I'm not. I'll go first."

Now how had I guessed that she'd say that?

"If you're sure," I said dubiously, "I guess you could bend over the table. That way Heather can see what goes on a bit better."

Lee-Anne obligingly bent over the table, turning her head to give me angry little looks as she did so. I moved up behind her, my hand reaching down and closing over her vulva and squeezing slightly, hearing her give a muffled scream. I guess she was holding her mouth closed so as to not give me the pleasure of hearing her scream in protest.

I rubbed her, nice and slow, finding, not to my surprise, she was already hot and wet and ready to go. I'd have been damn surprised if she hadn't been. I stretched her lips apart, far enough to take the head of my cock, which I promptly supplied. As soon as I let go her lips closed around me, to the sound of another muffled sound. (And a gasp from Heather who was watching closely.)

I pressed firmly against her, finding myself sinking steadily deeper. I was barely halfway in before I found Lee-Anne pressing back to meet me. She was making some odd noises as I moved; one could almost think they were appreciative. I noticed that Heather was flushed and breathing harder, watching closely.

I kept pressing forward, Lee-Anne doing her best to help. I finally filled her, my cock fully inside her.

"You're right," I said apologetically, "you can take me without any problems." While talking I reached around and cupped her breasts, starting to rub them lightly. "The big question is, do I keep going?"

"What do you mean?"

"The offer to go straight in and then withdraw was made on the assumption that you couldn't handle me. You've shown you can so I thought you might like to keep going."

She hesitated. She definitely hesitated.

"No," she said, sounding a little panicky, and I pulled back.

She hastily moved away, not looking at me, while I smiled at Heather, nodding towards the table, indicating that it was her turn. She was flushed and her flush grew deeper as she looked from me to the table and back. Then slowly, very slowly, she turned and leaned over the table.

I moved over behind her and leaned over her, my cock pressing against her bottom, and I spoke quietly to her.

"I have no intention of stopping once I've started," I told her. "Once I get going I'm going to just keep on fucking you until you're totally spent. So do I start or not?"

"Yes. Do it," she gasped out. "Now."

I pressed firmly home, hearing her groan with relief as I thrust home. True to my word I didn't stop. As soon as I was firmly in her I took hold of her breasts and started driving in with considerable gusto.

As expected Lee-Anne had to stick her nose in.

"What are you doing? You said in and out," she protested.

I winked at her. "I also told Heather that this time I was going all the way, and she agreed."

It was obvious that Heather was agreeable from the way that she was bobbing up and down as she worked hard at keeping up with me. I could also feel her rubbing her breasts against my hands as I massaged her breasts.

I kept going, relishing the feel of flesh against flesh, enjoying the heat, the burning deep in my loins. Just as invigorating, in a different way, was the appreciative sounds that Heather was making as she urged me on. As vocal as she was there was no way that Lee-Anne could claim it was rape.

I could sense that Heather was near to a climax and I gave her a little incentive to reach it. She squealed quite loudly, shuddering as her climax swept over her. As soon as she calmed down I pulled out and turned to Lee-Anne.

"Your turn," I said softly, daring her to refuse.

She didn't. She was too aroused, both from my testing her earlier and from watching Heather being taken. She edged slowly over to the table, turning to bend over it again.

"No," I said, catching hold of her arm and turning her to face me. "Lean back. I want to watch it happen."

She was really blushing as she turned and leant back against the table, legs nicely parted. The way she was leaning I suspected that she could probably see her own vulva and would literally see everything. I moved her lips apart and lined myself up. She was oh so ready. I drove straight into her while she gave a shriek and pushed just as urgently against me, grounding me completely with that first thrust.

I had assumed that I'd have to work at getting a reluctant Lee-Anne to work with me. Not to be. Apparently once she'd decided she went all the way with a bang. She moved urgently against me, writhing under my attentions, letting the world know that she approved. For all that Heather had been quite vocal she was silent compared to Lee-Anne. She squealed, she gasped, she sighed, and she swore with great urgency. A glance at Heather and it seemed to me that she was quite shocked at Lee-Anne's performance. (And excited, I suspected.)

Whatever, I just kept giving Lee-Anne my all as often and as hard as possible. At the same time my hands were all over her breasts, being replaced occasionally by my mouth.

Lee-Anne's arousal built quite nicely and it was plain to me that she was going to climax soon. I was tempted to try and hold her at that point for a while, just to teach her a lesson, but saner council prevailed. Mainly because I so desperately needed to cut loose myself.

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers
12